Royal Bantz

Dear Prince Charles, do you think my brown skin makes me unBritish?

Pajeet meets the prince, and dialog related results. The kill shot was so intricate, the bullet still ricochets inside her empty non-white head. Resulting in a litany inferiority induced diatribes. Royally admonished.

Prince Charles did nothing wrong

theguardian.com/world/commentisfree/2018/apr/19/prince-charles-brown-skin-british-people-head-of-commonwealth
archive.is/F3Efl

Attached: kek.png (1920x1152 30.63 KB, 287.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/White-Cargo-Forgotten-History-Britains/dp/0814742963
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The royals are kikes and I'll cheerlead them when they drop fucking dead.

The cabal of TheGuardian's filthy proto-hominids are chiming in. You might recall this this creature as the one who "bravely" confronted Dicky Spencer and other so-called white supremacists last summer.

Here's a nice excerpt from the original article:

Attached: british.jpeg (484x678 42.83 KB, 112.86K)

Lmao Pajeet got btfo by the most mundane commentary good god we need a war just so these thin skinned faggots will shut the fuck up

British shitskins have a deeply ingrained inferiority complex, an anger resulting from the knowledge that they do not belong. Take for example this subhuman chimping about brexit. I think the editor was having a laugh by including his face which looks like it was shopped from a shieeet cartoon.

Attached: disgusting creature.jpg (900x1200, 219.23K)

You know how I can tell they're not British? Because they announce it everytime they want some special privilege unavailable to Brits.

do those read like quotes of a self-identifying Brit?

So Britain denied Rhodesia the right to rule as they wished (continuing White Minority Rule) because the blacks were a majority (and therefore must submit as a foreign minority). But shitskins are not treated equally in Britain?

Prince Harry marrying a 56%er proves that the royal family is under the thumb of the bankers, not the other way around.

Harry isn't Charles' son, he's not royal and never will be. I still wouldn't put it past the queen to have the bride whacked before the ceremony though.

Bongs please start the uprising so I can come back to my ancestral homeland. I come bearing all the latest americlap tactics. We'll get you all trained up in no time.

Attached: 103919841-AirChina.530x298.jpg (810x2026 625.82 KB, 301.61K)

Always had a soft spot for Prince Charles for his views on post modern architecture.

Attached: get in the fucking pigpen shinji.jpg (900x738, 123.7K)

Charles is one of the Bio Weapons guys who wants to Gas the whole planet down to 500 Million.

Oh god, that tickled my irony-bone.

Attached: 5e7d7d281a373d21f562dc8469dddc30bee2e92d4852eecfdd6260c41214a617.jpg (980x733, 38.39K)

Do you blame him? Just exterminating shitskins and kikes gets you very close.Then it's just a matter of wiping out those with weak minds or more generally, poor genetics.

dubs decree
TAKE BACK THE MOTHERLAND

I had this saved for a while, thanks for the original

Attached: Ugly_smug_Somali_distorted_face_-_Ay_hol_up.png (324x354, 137.12K)

Kikes are the same no matter where they hail from.

Attached: Ze Check.jpg (197x256, 19.29K)

I was thinking they would do the opposite. "Kill" off William and his family so Harry and the mutt become King and Queen.

So.. Courage over giving into social pressure?

Attached: Letter penned by Prince Charles reveals his views on the MIddle East.png (686x777, 78.67K)

Some fucking cheek this nigger has

That's not how monarchy works dear. Can an untouchable call himself Brahmin?

I hear what you say, but I have this feeling Harry and his arranged marriage bride will be fast tracked into the role when the time comes, I am probably wrong but I have placed a bet with a family member.

Recall that the matchmaker was jewish too. And I also recall the epilogue for Camp of thr Saints having a radio broadcast saying the royal family was marrying a paki into the family.

I guess anyone can be african, too, so it looks like we're not rayciss and we need reparations to rebuild the Third Reich now.

Checked. We will likely wind up liberating Europe.

Attached: Feminist Pwnage 2.jpg (750x721, 142.55K)

It's like watching a Edward & Mrs Simpson re-run from the 1930s tbh. Though Megger strikes me as a Wild Fergie character, with a shovel to gold dig.

If whites colonized North Africa, it'd be one of the wealthiest nations in world in under 5 years. In fact assuming a good concentration of silica sand, it could even be the preeminent tech hub. We'd all enjoy the improvement in weather too.

Classic comic, friendo.

Attached: 1399691249902.jpg (460x442, 89.52K)

I'm curious, what would it take to simply buy a city-sized swath of land in Africa, relocate any starving dindus in the area, and colonize it yourself? Obviously sovereignty would be a danger, as the moment your community becomes successful you'd have every warlord on the continent demanding tribute, but just thinking about price of land… what would the cost be?

Depends on how big a swath of land and how high you build the border wall.

What did he mean by this

The Royal Family is extremely pozzed though. Just look at how they've got Harry marrying a Judeo-African mischling. It's literally straight out of The Camp of the Saints
Except, as far as I can tell, it was her idea

It's pretty sad when our ancestors' dystopia fiction is actually not as dire as the world we are living in at this very moment.

Royals are just puppets of the bankers. They do the bankers' bidding, they are allowed to survive. What better way to promote Coudenhove Kalergi than to use royals as posterboys?

Attached: le bongistan queen 56 percent.jpg (721x406, 250.88K)

Are normie Brits disgusted by this? Even if only in private? She's literally a jEW mutt from America marrying a popular (I assume) Prince.

I wish Eddie had just gathered up some BUF militia and/or German volunteers, marched into Westminster, and executed all the kike-loving traitors in parliament, instead of abdicating.

Attached: edward viii.jpg (1200x1617, 353.6K)

Don't you mean lip?

Pussies kill. No man is great if he follows pussy before the call of duty.
An used degenerate trash ami mutt pussy at that.
God, brits really are subhumans.

There's only one other image I've come across on the web that's ever managed to stop me dead cold and make ponder upon the harsh, unforgiving depths of depravity that internet is really capable of showing you, forcing me to consider the pros and cons of just giving up on it and never looking back.
Congrats, I suppose.

Attached: if you come across this image, you've dug too deep into the internet, turn around and run.jpg (1195x910, 313.75K)

If I was born in India, and started talking shit about Indians re: race, she'd flip her shit and say "you're not allowed to talk about race because you're not Indian.
Fuck yourself, ho. You'll never be white.

Shes not white user, but "british".

But if I'm born in India I'm Indian. Isn't that how her logic works?

Didn't one of the prince's marry a sand nigger? I thought these faggot cared about their blood line, like most royals. I guess Jewry really fucked their shit up to the point where the royal family is race mixing.

What exactly is the position of the British Royalty if state and Commonwealth is entirely under parliamentary control? I can't imagine that they would have allowed what has happened to London to occur if it were in their power to prevent it.

You are revolting

Ha ha, those pics are great.

I'm pretty sure the image you posted is a ripofff of something else.

Attached: sonic-toilet.jpg (690x937, 259.07K)

it's commonly complained about under the cover of "american" or "divorces" but that's just people trying to get around what we can't say in public.

Not much. They can theoretically dissolve parliament and so on, there's a few other things if the government itself steps out of line. But really they're nothing but figureheads and ones with little to no power compared to even 100 years ago. The monarchy doesn't even control it's own wealth or property anymore it's all held in trust and managed by independent groups of people.

The ex-wife of Prince Charles tried to marry the child of an Egyptian businessman, and prior to their wedding, their car "crashed" in a tunnel in Paris.

Diana was the first royal coalburner…

Here is my entry

Attached: we-are-muslim-sonic-muhonnod-itran-nob-shadow-mchonnod-26351609.png (500x522, 150.59K)

Who said first? Princess Margaret was a race mixing degenerate but I as far as I'm aware, never attempted to marry a shitskin.

Can't. Harry will be skipped unless they manage to kill his brother and his brother's child and can't find another non-bastard cousin etc. to take the role and even then it won't mean shit until the queen croaks one final time for kek.

Attached: Ze Kek.gif (500x170, 987.28K)

Why aren't the arms blue?

amazon.com/White-Cargo-Forgotten-History-Britains/dp/0814742963
but if you don't realize this 'gaffe' is set-up social engineering, then you might be a normalfag

Attached: white_cargo.jpg (263x400, 18.54K)

Princess Margaret was a tranny.
Every elite in Europe is transgendered, it's a required covenant in their religion (satanism).

Read some reviews of that book both by one star Amazon customers and professionals, the butthurt caused by this book and the topic of white slavery in general is unreal. Probably because it wrecks both the white guilt and muh slavery/gib reparations memes quite badly, which in turn means kike social leverage is damaged.

It also screws with the image of the British Empire as a force of civilisation, free trade and European values.
"Hurrah, we abolished negro slavery! Instead we shall work impoverished Irish- and Englishmen and later Indians and Chinese into an early grave!"
The Eternal Anglo is quite a disgusting creature.

'course, no kike or White elite wants that info out there, especially as there are graphic descriptions of kidnabbing. The jew elite and their White helpers, magistrates, businessmen, sheriffs, merchants, had literal free reign to grab anyone of the working-class straight out of the street, drag them to a holding house, shackle and fetter, then load them on to the next ship headed for the Americas the following morning.
This is deceitfully called indentured servitude.
Was awarded to the person who paid the slave's passage, not to the slave himself.
The whole practise only came to light when one hardy Scot managed to find his way home from the new world and reported the matter to magistrates in the city he was lifted from. They didn't want to hear it, so he started pamphleting (proto red pilling the masses, leaflet by leaflet) which led to his arrest and prosecution for defamation of his kidnappers!
Basically, as now, the White upper-class worked hand in hand with the kike to exploit the White working-class as a commodity, as cattle, as goyim.
>>>/pdfs/8725

It doesn't do those things because no one really cares because it's white on white crime. That's their whole point about American slavery or blacks or any sort of police shooting or anything: if it's black on black it's not really news unless it's something very spectacular/huge body count, if it's white on white it's not really news (take Daniel Shaver's case for example) for the same reasons. If it's white on black, however, it's major news and then the case has to be presented as an act of racism until proven otherwise (and even if it's proven to be a justified shooting they'll still accuse of it being racist).

A better thing to bring up is the Barbary slave trade; there were hundreds of thousands (potentially over a million but it's disputed) whites enslaved from all around southern and western Europe from the 1500's to 1700's and taken down to North Africa (modern day Morocco, Libya, etc.) Even into the early 1900's there was still sexual slavery of whites (and others) taking place. And then of course through the same time period there was over a million whites taken as slaves from eastern Europe, again for the Ottomans.

Still, however, this won't really matter to most people because:
The biggest thing though I'd say against those is that unlike other instances of slavery throughout history no one has gone to the lengths of whites to atone for taking slaves, have taken steps to abolish slavery of other people, and have given former slaves so much opportunity to succeed long after slavery of those they had enslaved ended; but again, that will be ignored or even be accused of being a justification of slavery by many who simply wish not to hear it.

ZOG mind control

Do you often restore images to their pre-photoshopped state.

A French former Foreign Legion officer turned merc tried to seize Madagascar like this. He was slapped down by the powers that be.

I know it.

Doesn't everyone realize what's going on in Africa in clearing out Whites by jew proxy is for jews to grab all the assets there?

Yep. Not one of the aristocratic, Downton Abbey, petticoat-wearing, crumpet-eating, all-white Brits you're thinking about, of course; but rather, it sounds like a new kind of Brit, foreign-born, -bred, or -descended, someone ethnic and diverse. Out with the bland old everybody-is-exactly-the-same British, in with the exciting new everybody-is-completely-different-and-that's-OK British. Because fuck white patriarchy.

British doesn't mean anything in terms of genealogy, it's like "American" or "Canadian" in that context. And soon, it'll be like that for the rest of Europe's nationalities. :^)

Attached: Maddow8759.png (307x384, 170.17K)

Technally its the Roman Cult of Cybele that has the covenant of being a nullified genderless freak for their high priests, just like their godd/ess. Look into it.

If she's a Bong then Queen Victoria is a Pajeet.

Yet here I am wishing that I was german, russian, greek or anything other than anglo descent aside from surrender monkey of course

How many seats off is charles from the throne?

Id call them more figureheads and decoys if shit did hit the fan for (((the elite)))

The only real hope for Britain, is annexation to the new Confederate States of America after purging invaders and traitor hubs like DC, NY, ect and goes full:

FREEDOM FIRST
HITLER SECOND

Attached: 56c62ebfe0151961f7998180b3e65e948d8784159ce4cfc5642a21348825e301.jpg (640x360 101.4 KB, 384.43K)

Be proud of your anglo heritge, it's some of the best stock in the world… which is why the Jews have worked hard to undermine it. You can't conquer over half the world with weak genetics.
First in line. If the Queen dies, he's King, faster than the speed of light.

Pretty sure the rabbit hole just keeps going forever. It's up to you to decide when to turn back.
For every few pieces of unexplainable art out there, there's a photo of people doing something analogous in real life. And for every handful of those, there are likely similar ones with children and/or animals involved. And those may be unassumingly posted among otherwise humorously absurd fetish material in places where the locals don't seem to differentiate between the two and treat it all as completely normal and acceptable content.
I stopped looking for amusing trophies while playing forum attachment bingo on weird sexual deviant autism forums a long time ago after finding out the aforementioned.

I'm still not sure which bothers me more, the content or the sheer normalcy ascribed to it.

Don't play forum attachment bingo.
if you have the urge to laugh at stupid shit, stick to autism vendors that have enough of a reputation to not risk illegal content.

I think I was the one who introduced that horrendous thing to imageboards, five years ago, while looking for autism. That's the majority of what the guy draws. Video game characters as toilets and urinals, occasionally other things. I think he went by Kanada.

Attached: you're now thinking of that WoW RP birthgiving thing.jpg (443x388, 24.78K)

Attached: 25685155.jpg (400x400, 26.05K)

Kate is a kike, her mom's name is goldsmith

Attached: Teal'c_Laughing.webm (852x480, 789.62K)

Sorry user, until the english learned that they have been used by the kikes for a few centuries and get rid of their habit of worshiping the noble class I just cant have pride in that. Good to hear that charles is next though.

challenge accepted

Attached: nigger2.png (900x997 2.82 MB, 733.81K)

Imagine the riots if the editor had printed something complaining about the
" ==dark, brown, dirty street-shitting welfare grubbing loser races of history== "
But his seething at whites for existing and not just collectively dying off so he can inherit the ruins of their society is fine. As much as I can balk at jewish press for its predictable fare, every day I hate my own white race with a deeper passion, for apathetically tolerating this kind of subversion.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850x400, 207.44K)

he's also an araboo

no, they weren't
they were the slaves of Jews

Attached: and 78percent of slave owners were jews.jpg (2048x1683, 229.35K)

just goes to show that if we still had monarchies such problems would be solved in an instant

that image is a brilliant piece of propaganda. The white on black snags the attention of the normie cuckservative eager to agree, only to lower his guard and read the redpill before his wrongthink filters can engage. We should make more like this.

Sure Moishe. Wasn't like the degenerate aristocracy invited them in or anything.

As in British Empire?
Of course not. India should be proud British Empire clay.

As in a person from Britain the European island?
Yes.

Learn the fucking difference you pooinloo.

All people have an ingrained inferiority complex. It's called survival instincts.

That letter was not as anti-jewish as that paper made it out.
He targeted specifically zionists from memory.

reddit