S-400's land in Syria

BREAKING NEWS!:
Russia has delivered to Syria, not just the S-300 Anti-Missle defense systems…but the S-400 as well
ISRAEL ETERNALLY BTFO

"BREAKING NEWS!: Russian Jets carrying Multiple S-400 Anti-Missle Defense system land in Syria. Will be transported to Iranian bases throughout Syria today. We warned you Israel to stop"

credit: @Russia_watch and @Lee_saks

Follow @Russia_watch on Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter for up to fast up to date info on the Syrian conflict

NOTE: @Russia_watch warned Israel 4 hours ago that if they didn't stop war-mongering that Russia would deliver the S-400 anti-Missle system as well…and they delivered moments ago

Attached: 334324555.jpg (616x368 139.3 KB, 39.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/20273/russia-put-up-a-smoke-screen-to-hide-delivery-of-s-300-sams-to-syria-according-to-claim
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-jet-responsible-for-transporting-s-400-system-lands-in-syria/
almasdarnews.com/article/russia-steps-up-military-support-to-syrian-army-sends-more-weapons-via-cargo-ship-photos/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-s-300-supplies-to-syria-to-boost-political-stability-syrian-lawmaker/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantsir-S1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_missile_system#Syria
armyupress.army.mil/Portals/7/combat-studies-institute/csi-books/we-were-caught-unprepared.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a little birthday present for the fuhrer

EAT SHIT ZIONIST SCUM, DEATH TO ISRAEL, FREEDOM FOR SYRIA

Well, even I was not expecting this.

Is that an actual quote from something or is OP being a faggot?
>check the Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter
OP is shilling his Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter.

Great that Russia brought in the big-dick missiles. Shit OP.

Uweeee heeee heeee!

Attached: il-38n submariner.png (650x500 211.48 KB, 205.96K)

And just like that, peace settles in over Syria.
Such a bad look for Israel. So Israel must do something about this and kill many more Syrians.

I guess Trump will have to kill Putin too.

Attached: rothschild.jpg (600x376, 11.49K)

What I absolutely love about this move is how effective it has been to redpill normalfags around me.
If you guys haven't tried it yet, you should.

Here comes the war

I hope the kikes like the taste of SAM, then.

Attached: disease.png (650x365 524.87 KB, 74.03K)

Is Iran getting these systems too?

time to die jew

/r/equesting the "a little spicing up" with Hitler smug face image.

Attached: adolf hitler a hero rises.jpg (1782x1021, 215.67K)

Just like niggers, Israel can only attack women and children. Once a real opponent shows up they scuttle away.

Attached: jews nervous.png (516x389, 179.92K)

ARM

It's a defensive weapon. Maybe you booby trap one of those missiles with a frag nade or some IED shit, but the only thing those systems are good for is defending your shit from aerial rape.
This shit is infuriating to read, MSM already trying to spin it as "Russia sends missiles to Syria, maybe those missiles contain Zyklon B, oy vey it's another air-denial-shoah!"

And that pisses me off too.

I thought Russia already had the S-400 system operating in Syria since last year.

What is wrong with an authoritarian government?

Israel is done. Done.

oh fuck oh fuck just do it already press the big red button and shove that nuclear phallus right into the bagel hole you goddamn tease

Attached: MISSILES.webm (640x360, 4.82M)

>Jack Dorsey aka "@jack", who lives at 830 El Camino Del Mar, San Francisco CA, is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal. twitter post
Given that IIRC they don't fit in anything except the An-225 and there is only 1 of them I'm calling bullshit.

Attached: op_is....webm (640x360, 5.96M)

fire rockets at hi.. oh wait.

Nothing.
But they keyword here is "context".
The word regime is mainly used to imply that a government isn't legitimate. That it should not be in power. Up for removal.
Saddam had a "regime".
Khaddafi had a "regime".
Read your history books: Hitler had a "Nazi Regime".
When does a government turn into a "regime"?
When (((they))) decide you have to go.

Under Russian control protecting Russian bases. These are for the Syrian military.

Well that's what kikes get for trying to pull the same shit twice

No more, thanks.

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/20273/russia-put-up-a-smoke-screen-to-hide-delivery-of-s-300-sams-to-syria-according-to-claim

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-jet-responsible-for-transporting-s-400-system-lands-in-syria/

almasdarnews.com/article/russia-steps-up-military-support-to-syrian-army-sends-more-weapons-via-cargo-ship-photos/

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-s-300-supplies-to-syria-to-boost-political-stability-syrian-lawmaker/

Not to spoil your fun but the article says its just a plane which can carry the S-400 in the source article, no actual evidence the system was shipped beyond that.

Holy fucking shit.

Attached: wew.PNG (681x98, 10.59K)

What are your thoughts on the idea of a missile that had the performance of the Pershing 2 missile, but armed with a conventional warhead?

There's another one that hits Mach 20 and heats up so bad that the object hitting the target alone causes massive damage.

I haven't kept up to date with this technology for a while. Pretty amazing.

Get fucked Yidsrael.

lol they reach hellaviv in less then 30 seconds

Attached: pants_shat_dotjaypeg.png (574x558, 402.79K)

That's what they use to shoot down nukes. The US has them too. They dont explode them because it might send radioactive material everywhere so instead they ram them so hard they spin out of control and crash.

Can't wait for the attack of the arabs.

Wish shit would escalate faster. These plateaus are boring.

I would flood both Syria and Iran with millions of them along with a massive arsenal pointed at the kikes. They can call it the antikike insurance policy.

I'm not familiar with anti-missle systems could someone explain what makes the s-400 so much better than the s-300?

100 more s's

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400, 242.96K)

Let's hope the Arabs don't fuck it up like the last two times they attacked Israel.

The S-400 isn't tested, so we don't know really. It claims to be better at targeting stealth. Frankly, the S-300 isn't a dramatic improvement over its predecessors if you upgrade their radar.

That sounds pretty impressive. How good is it at saturation targeting though? The US can launch enough missiles to blot out the sky and can still plan on only 10% of them landing for a "successful" mission

Also does anyone know what missile defense system Syria had during the recent attack?

Attached: Y7l2ljfsDwLQdzEsAL2kveuUjVe3PNkXYP3dzKNkq0M.jpg (512x768, 65.66K)

These defensive weapons have ruined the chances of total war. We're fucked now. Who will save us from the niggers now. Fuck.

It's not the missile defense that worries the west. It's the fact that the Syrians will be able to backwards engineer this missile tech, including the Iranians, much like they did to that Global Hawk that crashed. The ground2air defense missile tech then becomes it's offense weapon as well in ground2ground missiles. Currently most Syrian and Iranian missiles have a flight time of 10 to 20 minutes. Image lowering it to less then a 4 minute from Iran, Interception becomes a impracticable goal in that scenario.

The second quantum radar becomes mainstream no amount of electronic interference or air-frame/hull/material design will be able to hide their aircraft from radar, the lead the West currently has is in hiding aircraft is merely a temporary gain. Intercepting a missile, especially when it's a barrage, moving at mach 20 becomes near impossible with systems like the patriot or the HAMR. Even laser system will be limited to the amount of targets they could intercept within a minute.

The one time Israel fought a war of its own it lost its tanks against peasants with sticks.

The last two times they attacked Israel they had to fight the US.

Which i guarantee you is going to happen again with Bestest Goy as president.

Yea that little incident is conveniently memory holed
story tiem:

A few years ago the jews thought they could invade lebanon(?) and steal some more clay. They rolled over the border and their tanks started to pop like popcorn from mines and anti tank missiles, soon the glorious choose was in a wild retreat back over the border.
High commander resigned for the embarrassing failure and blamed the younger generation jews for being weak and useless.
Fucking hilarious

Attached: n00087395-b.jpg (480x320, 24.07K)

This new season of current year has really amped up with this latest plot twist.
What are you going to do with your commemorative glass shards from the charred wasteland formely known as israel?

s-200 and pantzir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantsir-S1

it's another system too, I don't remember off the top off my head

When all the military action your army sees consists of engaging stone throwers and crushing the odd Western liberal peacenik chances are you're getting your ass kicked by an enemy with modern ATGMs and a will to fight.
There's a reason why the yids did nothing but lob white phosphorus at Lebanon for most of the war.

ho-shit looks like the next logical step is the US launching tungsten rods from satellites at reentry speeds they're putting up in 2020 and beyond
good luck intercepting a manmade meteor

Attached: meteormagiciananon1.PNG (1277x326, 169.62K)

could watch this all day

Good luck to you Assad and Hezbollah in fighting against Trump's ZOG machine

"Modern ATGM" is a fucking meme to explain the western tanks popping just as well as bootlegged T-72. Most tanks are popped by Iranian bootlegged copy of either OLD soviet ATGM (AT-5 Spandrel) or OLD US ATGM (1st gen. TOW).
But the thing is that no-one want to admit that 1970's missiles are going through MODERN tanks like butter and that back then the Russian (and the French back when they still had free thoughts) had the right idea with reactive armor instead of "let's put more metal plates at the front" like everyone else did.
Because even back the then the real threat to MBTs wasn't other MBTs (which are always "first seen loses" engagements, we know this since WWII) but HEAT warheads from everything else but MBTs.

I have often wondered if the US already has orbital weapon systems, my guess is yes

Attached: 9may2015Moscow-01.jpg (1280x828, 265.45K)

Assad just became… Un-Mossadable=

Attached: Cantmossadtheassad2.jpg (1800x1200, 311.33K)

just one unit?

they need way more than that.

Do anyone know how much military hardware is in syria now ?
sassad
russians
iranians

never seen a count

The thing about Russian AA is the new stuff directly interfaces with the old stuff creating a web of oh god what have I gotten myself into.

Here.

Attached: 1481198064103.jpg (345x420, 27.06K)

Not to mention on the ground hardened urban warfare experience from multiple hostile entities, its gonna be like a heavy weight boxer vs a snot nosed toddler.

Except the snot nosed toddlers are grown ups wearing diapers

I'l give a damn when Israel/USA takes heavy casualties in an air engagement.

Then I'll laugh when the Stealth Fleet gets deployed and lolnopes the best the Ruskis got.

Like the F35?
lololol

They've had them for years it seems, and it was officially acknowledged.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_missile_system#Syria

If even 2 minutes of basic verification can uncover this as plainly being fake news what does it say for the quality of information here?

Isn't it though. I still search every now and then for some of interesting footage and interviews I watched a few years ago. Hard for me to find.

armyupress.army.mil/Portals/7/combat-studies-institute/csi-books/we-were-caught-unprepared.pdf

Holy fuck, that gun barrel.

Attached: kefka burning tank.gif (480x320, 71.5K)

fixed your file name bro, but otherwise good OC

Attached: one god damned pixel.png (480x320 146 B, 70.9K)

For some reason they really dislike the Kefka thing, so I'm doing it as hard as I can.