Bombshell -The courts are a fraud

The entire court system is based upon silent fraud, deceit, misprison of felony, conversion, human trafficking, the list could go on and on. All officials are guilty of conspiracy to defraud the entire public to enrich the shareholders of the corporate courts/government, which ultimately ends up in the hands of the Roths and the Vatican. This needs to be spread viral. Its time to restore the republic by taking down these fraud courts and re instituting county jural assemblies. For more information on jural assemblies, look up Republic of Texas, Maine Republic

fourwinds10 .com/siterun_data/government/corporate_u_s/news.php?q=1266688092

Attached: AllCourtsAreFraud.jpg (1024x809, 68.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/11q1N
teamlaw.net/Mythology.htm
archive.is/0MLhh
nativeborncitizen.com
pastebin.com/TeTS20eD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked
Indeed
(( (jewdicial))) system

No shit, Scholmo.

Attached: 518d4336c985d361f681273984139b144de456f020d849a61eb18fadfc3fdf63.jpg (600x445, 83.5K)

fuck you

I bet you're one of those "gold fringe" retards who think you can get out of a speeding ticket by saying that you're "travelling not driving" and that you're not engaged in commerce.

Just another form of mob control. Don't worry folks, the expert judge who is an expert in these things said the banks did nothing wrong. Put the pitchforks down now.

A TORfaggot saging this thread is more than enough proof that >>11509431 and are judeo shills
Have a kike free bump OP

This. The I DO NOT CONSENT oozes from between the lines.

Fuck off back to cuckchan, cunt.

Attached: Anchored Thread.png (1500x1500, 773.37K)

keep licking those boots fuckboy

The joke's on you Bo Gritz, bcause I just bought controlling interest in your corporate alter entity that was created when you were issued a birth certificate. Don't believe me? Just check your driver's license, and notice your name is in ALL CAPS. That proves that you are a literal slave under maritime admiralty law which is the only operative legal system in the USA since the Federal government declared that the entire United States extends only to the borders of Washington DC in 1871. There's not a single section of the Uniform Commercial Code that can help you now.

bump

The kikes pounced on this thread, damn. All judges and district attorneys in the US deserve to hang.

Its just amazing how the clowns just love to pounce on the truth and grind it under their heals. They can't get over the fact that this is all a constructive fraud. Reality is no man has the right to harm another. Just because you were a badge and black clothes doesn't give you any special rights.

Attached: images (4).jpg (235x214, 9.75K)

The entire point is to understand the laws and make sure everything you're doing is legal, in advance, in the event that you're brought to court. Most courts aren't a "fraud" but most people have no understanding of why they're there, how it operates, what their rights are or what they should do. Sometimes people will just get a lawyer to try to do most of this for them, but a lawyer doesn't help solve any of these problems.

Yes, there are bad judges, bad DAs, bad cops, bad bailiffs, bad sheriffs, bad everything you can imagine. However, the majority know about the same as everyone else, and don't care and only focus on their system.

btw you should really archive that link even though archive.is seems to be having issues at the moment.

Nearly all of that stuff is bunk. If you actually read the law, it's not too difficult to understand the relationships involved, though most people don't fully understand them.

You are correct. No man has any more authority over another. It's assumed they do, sometimes implied they do, but it can't be possible when you break it down.

The autism.
The worst part is its fairly obvious this is sarcasm BUT it sounds like something this crazy lot would say.

As I recall wasn't there a judge in the UK or Canada who tried really hard to try and understand what one of these sovereign citizen loons was babbling on about and eventually just concluded he was clearly insane?

they dont need money.

Unfortunately there's a lot of this disinfo that's treated as "true" by the "patriot community". It's usually full of partial truths and misunderstandings but leads people to do stupid and bad things.

/thread

Archive of OPs link: archive.is/11q1N

Glancing through the article the author seems to be caught up and distracted in a lot of the details and side tracks instead of looking to the source. He seems to only be talking about prison bonds but refers to a lot of unrelated examples and goes in to UCC filings and such. It's very long, very disjointed, and while he sometimes seems to come close to the truth, he misses the mark.

This page has a good write up discussing a lot of these ideas and how they lack substance for anyone interested:

teamlaw.net/Mythology.htm
archive.is/0MLhh

its really true. The law was on my side, and the judge wasn't. I fucking hate the judicial system. I hate being legally robbed with the courts permission.

No shit. There are no lawfully bound government entities left. We are now all slaves to the whims of an alliance between the Corporate and Beureaucratic classes.

Gent bent. The 3 city states are very real, so is maritime law, legalese and the strawman. One only needs to check any official paper one gets in the mail to get the sense somethings up.

Attached: image.jpeg (480x384, 24.57K)

Here's a good introduction

You're retarded.

Thas why so many brothas behind bars gnomesayin? We WUZ innocent n sheeit.

Remember that judge who got cash from a private prison for everyone he sent their way ?

In my own dealings with them, it is crazy how open they are about the internal corruption. My own lawyer even told me, it's all about how friendly your lawyer is with the judge.

kymatica.. ect
so… what do we do?

Get started at 1215.org
Keep it simple, common law, then commercial law, contracts, obligations, administrative processes e.g. noticing, final notice, estoppal, legalese etc.
Practically everything is a contract at some level.
Get a copy of blacks law dictionary to learn basic legalese.

yep, dont know why being a lawyer is not seen as jewish as being a merchant
merchanting (aka lying to people for gain) and lawyering (aka lying to people for gain) is not all that different
both are pretending to be fair, and both are hiding information in order to enrich themselves

This. Reeks of kvetching, like they don't want us finding out the how of how the scam operates:

nativeborncitizen.com

pastebin.com/TeTS20eD

Don't threaten a judge, they think they are beyond reproach because they can send armed men to your home to do you harm. Go to the bar association and make them review the judge for violating his license to practice law, and threaten them if you have to.

I would just assume put a bullet in the head of every one of them, but we aren't there yet.

Bump. Interesting. I'll have to finish it later. Fuck Lincoln and fuck the Union.

Wow, I just re-watched this recently… Nice post.

The only thing in this post that's not bullshit is don't talk to tbe police. The rest of it is patiotard voodoo that at best will lead you to waste a bunch of time studying made-up theories with no basis in law, and at worst will get you tossed in jail for being a dumbass in court.

* new york police quota arrests
* judges get cash from prisons for sending people there

Ah but it is the courts that are made up bullshit with no bases in law.

the law is, by definition, whatever the courts say. If you believe otherwise then you're obviously wasting your time studying whatever it is you believe to be "the law" since the only place it will do you any good is in your patriotard echo-chamber, and nowhere in real life, least of all in court.

?

SHOCK OF FUCKING SHOCKS NAMEFAG!

unfortunately undercover cia nigger kikes are responsible for the disinfo and general confusion an muddying of the waters

Attached: eaf051f918408f497f320101227e6f4ee5739a8fbf37da8eda842eb67525e9d8.jpg (625x625, 52.77K)