From Damore's lawsuit: Senior Engineer at Google wanted to brick Trump's phone, ban Google account

archive.is/HmzLA

breitbart.com/tech/2018/04/19/google-lawsuit-senior-engineer-alon-altman-wanted-to-sabotage-trumps-android-phone-ban-his-gmail-account/

Calling on the tech giant to use the “full economic force [of] Google for good”, Altman also suggested deleting the gmail accounts of Trump, his administration, and his aides for “abuse.”

In a template email to Google clients, Marshall Self, Director of Agency at Google, recommended that clients take advantage of Google’s “wide number of controls, including placement exclusions and filters for political content” to remove ads from specific sites, apps, YouTube channels and videos.

Attached: holy fuck.png (479x559, 79.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

excellence.technion.ac.il/en/student/alon-altman/
archive.fo/QAC8X
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These people are insane

First off, Trump uses android? I'm surprised.

And Damore is the single most important employee rebel of the 21st century. His open letter was well written and cited and there should be a movie made about him in the future as a hero who fought the fake pc corporate culture.

And Damore is the single most important employee rebel of the 21st century. His open letter was well written and cited and there should be a movie made about him in the future as a hero who fought the fake pc corporate culture.

what is kikemonkey doing to the site this time?

are we getting ddosed?

Its good to expose the level of tricks the left is up to.

They will abuse power if they can, which means they don't deserve power.

Take back the HR deparments, you fucks. That's now libs get into these positions in the first place. First one becomes HR and weakens the resistance, then starts inviting all the other insane libs.

So just know new are you?

So can HW sue the ever living fuck out of these cunts yet?

Another fucking tranny ruined shit. I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-04-19-at-3.20.19-PM[1].jpeg (250x242, 17.32K)

Psycho-Leftists

FUCK ME
excellence.technion.ac.il/en/student/alon-altman/
The Rothschild Scholars Program
Technion Program for Excellence
archive.fo/QAC8X
It's a rothschild kike. Literally.

Attached: AltmanA11[1].jpg (200x220, 10.31K)

This is how we know that they know that they're losing.

I think a few socks are going to be performing a puppet show for the rotkikes, "death of Jewtimus" perhaps?

Attached: We Know.png (788x928, 972.62K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA
ofc… it had to be a lit fucking tranny

Ben Shapiro has really gone downhill since Milo stopped returning his calls.

Attached: Trust_Me_Goy.jpeg (1480x833, 208.51K)

I think the Jews suffer from their own sickness. Problem is, they're contagious.

Zig Forums is right again! These creatures are depressingly predictable.

Couldn't this be considered conspiracy to commit cyber terrorism against the president and the government?

Probably is. You know when Google's going to feel the heat for it? Never, because jewdiciary system is on their side.

Attached: Don't be evil.png (1648x393, 78.47K)

what a farce, lol.

Everyday we appreciate Nasim and her sentiments toward Google.

It gets better.

*His* Google+ posts are not to be missed. This guy is seriously nuts.

It's worth archiving if someone knows how, but it's one of those newfangled expand-as-you-scroll files and archive.is can't seem to handle it.

Attached: nerd cult.png (530x707 7.25 KB, 576.77K)

Damore is the single most important employee rebel of the 21st century. His open letter was well written and cited and there should be a movie made about him in the future as a hero who fought the fake pc corporate culture.

Kek

Attached: cf648bdf20ade9de71b8a192f5ba1519a9f96fdc2299834306f100d58bd0b09c.jpg (567x633, 72.71K)

What a fucking loon.

This is our fault. I don't expect insane kikes to be rational, but neither did our mighty ancestors, which is why they unapologetically slew these walking nightmares.

HR & HD you dumb nog.

You can 'print' any page as a .pdf via context click.

These loonies should be locked up in an asylum!

i never stop winning with these liberals.
that should be a meme.
"the never ending river of liberal tears"

the joke is on alon altman! people wake up and realize how retarded he is! he isnt earning our hate based on his faux-trolling abilities…rather based on the blatant obviousness of his parasitic stature and horrible influence on the destruction of the human race!

In the end, they will all lose. This is just pure insanity.

chopped it down so altman appears @00:06:13

forgot vid

Attached: SB-179_ California Assembly Transportation Committee hearing_excerpts.webm (480x360, 11.09M)

spoiler that shit. I vomited

This is the quality Google has stooped to.

Heiled and checked

I honestly want california to secede. The whole state. Invade, purge, and start over, what a fucking wasteland

If they aren't murdered, they win.

Why do I find my self unsurprised by this revelation?

Attached: numales.png (553x598, 393.27K)

every human in that video needs a rope

Better option is for the rural areas to get their proposition to form a new state, New California, to go through.

God those people just look like human waste.

Ted was right about leftist "lust for power". Even back then I didn't think they would eventually be some anti-intellectual and insane enough to be against free speech.

Hey. I'm going to burn a witch at the stake
This is random I know but cap it

Fuck. The closing bit with the legislators could almost be mistaken as a satire.

No. Please. Go back. We aren't worthy.

Attached: just no.png (588x607 15.5 KB, 364.97K)

He'd like to brick trump's phone and account? I'd like to brick that nose right off his deranged face

What if Trump gets his phone bricked by Google and his accounts terminated, then sues? How will the lawsuit go and what precedent will it set for the supreme court?

I hope his plebbit fans quit paying attention to him after he shilled for war with syria for his motherland.

I hope they do. It would incite a powerful retribution and fuel the fire that burns down jewgle.

Attached: DO IT FAGGOT.jpg (348x355, 19.13K)

Damore deserves a trillion shekels, no lie. Assange deserves a quadrillion at least. They are the last bastions of common sense and rational thought in the mainstream.

I didn't see any humans.

If Trump had balls he'd nationalize Google, turn it into a public utility and fire all the commies from inside it.

Every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

< Kike.
< Proudly not breeding.

Better archive fucking everything.

2024: "No, I was always with the Alt-Right! Please don't woodchipper me!"

Trump does have balls,
They're slapping against his chin and belong to bibi netanyajew

Attached: moshemerchy.jpg (251x255, 14.83K)

Are you kikes starting to shill more yourselves because we broke all the previous ones?

Attached: Happy people.jpg (800x445 131.4 KB, 64.45K)

Give it a little time, user. Give it a little time. :)

They're not sending their best, folks.

Attached: aa26395340daf84058588878ab3f399285f8ae1f084966f06bfb0db702cce0ca.png (1060x1614, 2.28M)

Wait, Altman?

Is this the same family from this thread about the tech billionare who wants to kill himself and have his brain uploaded?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-23 Sam Altman just paid a startup $10,000 to one day kill him — and preserve his brain.jpg (862x1765, 247.13K)

Trannyhumanism?

There is nothing insane in using your powers against your enemies.

He doesn't believe in a soul. He doesn't believe in existence, as you or I do. He doesn't believe - he - exists. Meanwhile, he believes somehow he's so fucking valuable that he would be kept online in some strange future. So laughable. But, yes, he doesn't realize that he will fucking die, because he doesn't even believe in his own existence. That's how wrecked stupid these elites are.

I think you mean this authentically. But please hear me, because there is something you are not aware of.

Kikes know about our puritanical nature - our drive to purge our society of the impure. Meanwhile, kikes are particularist in morality. That is, what's best for the tribe is what's moral, what FEELS MORAL to THEM. But they know our nature and exploit it. We are not aware of this, so I advise that you stop and consider the shrewd move.

I am adamant about this. Shrewdness in all things. Yes, Trump is not literally Adolf Hitler. Yes, the NRA does not support rocket batteries in every garage. Nevertheless, we choose, SHREWDLY, that which is to our advantage.

And part of this is not sowing the seed of contempt, not stirring up a puritanical drive.

Someone without maturity of mind says, "EVERYTHING! MY WAY! WAAAHHHHH!!!!"

But the intellectual, and I am adamant that white people have a right to this, a right to demand this, to demand intellectualism. And it is intellectual to be shrewd.

So, here, why use memetic attacks? Balls in the face, you say? What a vulgar and powerful image. Do you seek to sow strife among white people, do you seek to destroy white people? Because that's what your actions are doing. I now question if you are white at all, white at all… but it is possible the kikes have misled you. How did you go astray? How…

Damore and Assange should just directly connect with Trump himself for funds about this. That or get him to shatter jewgle into six million pieces.

i need a source for The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.
for a friend

I hope jewgle realizes that it would collectively take us about 7 days to change all of our grandparents phones to a different OS
That and our options for alternative OS's would triple overnight
Please be this stupid

DNA tests. A drop of blood will suffice. None will escape. Imagine what the top 'Jew Hunter' in the Fourth Reich ill be like. I like to imagine Carl from Starship Troopers.

So if this guy is successful would we see other people attempt to win the tech lotto?

Look at the (((Jeff Bezos))). All the rich kikes are hoping to (((transhumanize))) and lord forever.

How in the actual fuck does some fucked up tranny trash like that get promoted to "senior engineer" at any company? What does it contribute? New butthole stimulator designs? Powered by android? How can anyone stand to work with it?

Is google so big and rich that they have a division of straight white men that they hide from the public, doing the actual work and keeping the company running, while they build big babysitting campuses for the tranny trash and give them fancy titles and show them off to the public, pretending they do the work?

USA would have that sweet reconquest casus belli

That's what I'm seriously asking myself, too. Or they have so much black-budget money to burn, they just don't care.

Attached: poly.jpg (225x225, 11.02K)

>archive.fo/QAC8X

His credentials aren't bad actually.

Sounds like someone planted by a CIAnigger

Alon sounds weird, and I've seen a hollyjew named Altman. Let's Google him. Turns out

Attached: Screenshot_20180503-072935.png (2560x1440, 618.95K)

Alon sounds weird, and I've seen a hollyjew named Altman. Let's Google him. Turns out

He's not only not getting fired, he's getting promoted forever. He serves as a direct link agent to the top, likely a pizzagater extraordonaire.

I'd like to think that's the case. It would make sense to compartmentalize themselves in such a way. Sell a public facade for propaganda purposes and run interference, while keeping their actual key intelligence and R&D operations private. Alphabet is pretty much a intelligence agency front. So it benefits them if people are drawn towards the social justice drama and other trivialities, than what they're actually doing behind the curtain.

Some really great minds work for Google: Peter norvig (probably gay), Ken Thompson, Rob pike (probably gay), Rus Cox.
It's a shame because they will not be spared.

Shut up, kike.
Every act of anti-whiteness is an act of insanity.