Sessions Threatens To Resign If Rosenstein Fired

TAKES TIME OUT OF BUSY SCHEDULE
“'Failing To Enact Any Of Trump’s Campaign Promises Can Wait”'

WASHINGTON. – Taking time out of his busy schedule of failing to indict HRC, Podesta Bros, Abedin, and Mueller for treason and failing to protect Americans living in rogue-state "sanctuary cities," U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions allegedly came out of hiding in recent days in order to take the first tough stance of his A.G. tenure and threatened to resign his do-nothing Cabinet position, if President Trump should fire Sessions' deputy, Rod J. Rosenstein, whose dogged avoidance of investigating actual commissioners of treason and ties to said individuals have caused many to speculate about whether there will be enough time to build the gallows once the evidence against Rosenstein is presented in a military tribunal.

Sessions’ eagerness to jump in the ring and defend the Mueller probe does not appear consistent with Sessions’ supposed “recusal” from said probe, unless one understands his recusal as a ham-handed form of martyrdom in the name of taking the Constitution not as a failsafe against state treachery, but rather as a self-flagellation device for otherwise decent-minded white people to allow themselves to be walked over by the barbarian hordes.

To the amusement of many, Sessions told White House counsel that he would be unable to perform his job duties if Rosenstein and Mueller are both fired, causing many to wonder just which duties the do-nothing Sessions could be referring to. “Even if we assume he’s busy enacting Trump’s campaign promises,” said one unnamed source, “it was not clear why Rosenstein and Mueller would be necessary elements to that cause.”

It was also disclosed that Trump’s mean Tweets against Rosenstein have been keeping Sessions awake at night with deep concern. It would be great if concern for Huma Abedin's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, for example, or if alleged spy Awan & co. working in Congress under Wasseran-Schultz and others, were of equal or greater import to Mr. Sessions than Rosenstein’s job prospects and peace of mind.

www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-told-white-house-that-rosensteins-firing-could-prompt-his-departure-too/2018/04/20/911ca994-44c7-11e8-bba2-0976a82b05a2_story.html
archive.is/Jreq5

Attached: image.jpg (415x503, 38.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/M0xir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SESSIONS = DEEPSTATE

I don't like Sleepy Sessions either, and what little progress he has made could've been done by a non-cucked AG at a much faster pace, But all the sources for this particular story are anonymous "people familiar with the exchange." It's fake as hell, and the "drama" reportedly happening in the White House over this doesn't exist.

archive.is/M0xir

Bump

More and more it seems that Rosenstein is the real AG.

Its not uncommon in the business world to put people you want gone in positions above their grade. It allows you fire them when they don't perform appropriately. I imagine sessions may have been just that.

And Earth is flat according to a residence living there.

While I'm disappointed with Sessions lazyness and would be glad if he was replaced with someone more proactive, I'm not trusting Washington Podesta not even under torture.

He would have to wake up long enough to draft a resignation letter.

TOP KEK
MAGOO

Attached: magoo.png (667x534, 103.15K)

Attached: Mr-Magoo-Cartoon-Photos.jpg (366x415, 21.82K)

>(((Washington Post)))

Yeah nah. Not believing this unless it comes out of Jeff Sessions' mouth. He does genuinely need to be fired and prosecuted if he genuinely is as crooked at he appears to be, though.

Remember when folks thought this lil gremlin was a good guy?

Yep. Biggest disappointment. He’s probably a closet child diddler and the deep state got him

This is some decent trolling. Plants the idea of those names while officially distancing himself from use of them.

Was Sessions the biggest disappointment of Trumps first picks? We can only hope he follows up on his words when the fucking kike that controls him is removed.

Even better. Then they can't yap about Trump firing him.

It's a toss up between Session and Randhawa.

Who were the retards shilling for Sessions on Zig Forums again? Dude is a career politician, they have pizza dirt on him for sure.

Yeah back in 2016, it was all "HEY GAIYZ SESSIONS IS TEH AG TO STOP HILLARY AND (((THEM)))"
And as time has passed, Sessions has barely did anything, I could count all the stuff he did on one hand. A chicken on a typewriter can do better than Sessions. I say that a new AG should be found soon, one that will actually stop the kikes and crooks like Killary, Podesta the Molesta, and Obongo.

for publicly attempting to dictate presidential policy he should be fired

This show is great , better than any (( (movie))) ever made

I think the meme was that he was a crypto WN, based on some old statements and writings about sanctuary cities and criminal aliens.

It just occurred to me that the only way people like Sessions get anywhere is by being traitors and selling out to Jews in advance. They take a guy who had a good reputation and buy him out, most people have a price if they arent ideologically motivated. Reminder to never work with mercenaries or people who just want money.

Attached: pre-shill-sessions.PNG (732x404, 34.73K)

Sessions shouldn't wait for Trump to fire Rosenstein, he should protest in advance of the dismissal! Resign today Sessions and show Trump who is boss!

Attached: just_do_it.jpg (550x550, 24.17K)

Attached: do it faggot .jpg (640x360 55.77 KB, 134.73K)

TBH the name suits him. The guy is good but too timid to attack the swamp. Trump needs an attack dog.

Sessions was always the pressure relief valve in the Senate for immigration issues. He played the dumb southerner thing and tricked Trump for a while, now he's in for a rude awakening.
Remember BASED JEW (((STEPHEN MILLER)))? I'm under the belief that he's been Session's eyes and ears inside the White House and makes himself useful to keep suspicion off of their "manipulations."
Some say that this is fake news, but think of two items 1) remember that "solidarity meeting" with Rosenstein a few months ago, and what exactly has Sessions done at DoJ except act as a firewall for the deep state?
If this is not the case, then Trump is the deep state's latest representative and he's the definition of a perfectly crafted pressure relief for the abhorrent Obama administration.

Attached: unknown (3).png (989x765, 1007.1K)

Oh no, please don't go Sessions, what if we replaced you with someone who got off their ass and did their job prosecuting these scumfucks.

He was a Sentor, retard

Trump has fired nearly everyone who fucks around, but never Sessions. That means Sessions is either not really fucking around, or Trump is holding him back until the profitable time to unleash him.

I suspect that this is the case. Midterms are this year, so there is hope that the hammer falls in the middle of the massive democrat campaigning. There are plenty of reasons to do this: so moar chaos into the democrats, freeze up campaign funds, and limit the celebratory dynasties that they want to push.

If I was Trump and this is true I'd fire Rosenstein just to indirectly fire Sessions.

Exactly why this promotes him to a position of fireability.
Otherwise you'd have to do some kind of scandal next run and fund a replacement.. more expensive for a broke DNC

Cap OP and and send it to Jeff Sessions somehow.

Fire Kikenstein

Where do theories like this come from exactly?

What did you expect her to do exactly?

You're a fucking idiot. It promoted him to the position of not doing jack shit and allowing this Mueller bullshit until they found dirt. Now they have it. It will never end now.
Trump should of cleaned house on day one. People would cry for a few months and we would have a real FBI, CIA, NSA to fuck with their unlawful behaviors.

As soon as you give them safe ground they attack.

Attached: colber 2d rage.jpg (876x1169, 133.63K)

Sleepy Sessions awakes to his slumber.