Do you chose chose the words of white women OR (((MGTOW))) losers?

Do you chose chose the words of white women OR (((MGTOW))) losers?

Before the shills can attack us, I will state that I'm currently married to a redpilled woman (she openly hates beaners with our neighbors) and expect our second child by the end of Summer. Now, I will tell you how to find a pure chaste woman in the US while dispelling MGTOW (((myths))).

The first (((mgtow myth))) is that women are promiscuous, but most women outside the cities are not only not whores but virgins. This is something the kikes don't say, the media just shows women in cities because they want redpilled men like us to think all women are like that… NOTHING could be further from the truth! Hence, the best place to find your future wife is outside the cities.

The second (((myth))) is that women are a net negative in a man's life. That is a (((lie))). Even in super pozz'd liberal marriages, the woman is often doing something for the man. Whether it's cleaning the house, washing the clothes/dishes, and even helping with the kids (though they do a bad job at raising them). Therefore, you can conclude all white women would love to help you at home but only if you prove to them to be a real man.

The third main (((myth))) these virgin losers want to kill our race with is that women are (((hypergamous))) instead of loyal. This is actually a common jewish trick to make us feel like white women are no different from women of other races or animals. White women are loyal and the way this works is that our race evolved to be both altruistic and compassionate, women will stick with out until the end UNLESS you are a jerk to them OR you fail to be a man. While you might think this will relate to the previous point (it relates though), actually it highlights that women love to be with men of the same race. Finally, you can begin to see that white women are attracted to men of the same race, but also behave like white men!

I hope I have begun helping you guys, I will go more if you want me to, but needless to say that blackpill lies from (((mgtow))) shills should not be tolerated.

Attached: c.jpeg (231x527 35.3 KB, 222.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/catholic-church/betrayed-by-silence/ch2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>negative promotion of Rebel Media created fake group (((MGTOW)))
>n…no you can't criticize insanely feminist laws which discourage men from getting married (as intended), or else I will brand you (((MGTOW))), which is exactly why we created the label
sage

why is Zig Forums allowing the (((SLANDER))) of our women!!

Attached: 9150b532be38c1ab7d3c49042a94bbad4aa7b1db4ef3f467a25f5e4572319acc.png (979x816 206.73 KB, 340.37K)

Good post. I agree, those "all white women are worthless, shameless whores" shills like Sperglin etc. deserve to be shot.

yeah but what about sex robots?

Yes, haha. How do you do fellow MAGApedes! I also am black pilled!

My consensus is c-c-cracking!
Buy a rope and neck yourself

youre pretty much wrong about every point you made

Nobody even knows what to do with women, not the left and not the right and the women who speak up are all crazy because women polled the vast majority do not identify or like feminism. The women that should be speaking up, the majority, are not at all.

the only people who advocate (((lovebots))) are race traitors that don't care for their fellow whites (women in this case).

A white man fucking a lovebot is no different from a white woman fucking an illegal/esoteric greasy mexican! Fuck race treason and those that commit it.

anchor

((( )))
Listen kike, real white men man up! You see the girl in the OP? She is the symbol of what most of us look for in a woman:

Not too beautiful that the kike media has manipulated into fucking countless men. As a matter of fact I know that girl and she was a virgin on the day of her marriage. We also look for a motherly, almost shy smile to be tender to us and to our WHITE CHILDREN! As you can see in the photo, the man she is with is white, and that beautiful dress and jewelry highlights her aryan beauty. She doesn't have hypersexualized hips, but she has child-bearing hips nonetheless.

You can see she hasn't been fucking strangers by the fact she lacks tattoos and fucked up skins. Also, her makeup is very minimal and her dress very conservative.

This is what you get when you are loyal to your race and man up to procreated it.

Son, that makeup ain't minimal. I do wish you many happy days with her, she is beautiful

((( )))
I REPORTED YOU FOR NOT READING!

My post is anti-blackpill and anti-MGTOW, I can be both because I know the truth on attaining happiness within your race!

This is the most cringeworthy thing I have ever read on this board.

Attached: ahahahaohwow.jpg (500x375, 88.98K)

it's not a mystery
OP gargles cum like listerine

I choose the words of myself, based on what I, myself have seen. And from what I've seen of women in my age range, or even worse, fucking younger, it's plain and simply not worth the effort, money, wasted time, etc. only to end up getting served divorce papers, and getting half of the shit you own taken from you right now, and the other half getting taken over the years by alimony. Additionally, your ex-wife will, in 99% of the cases score the kids also, who will be raised to hate you and consider you scum of the Earth, only to end up soy goblins, lacking a strong father figure.

Am I going to completely give up? No, there's always a slim chance and women who aren't too far gone, and realize that their purpose in life is to be a good wife, not an independent woman still do exist. But, if worst comes to worst, I'll just find a surrogate mother and raise a child myself as a single father. Far from an optimal solution, but I truly believe I could do a better job than some spent up whore who hates the child.

Anyways, this is an awful thread, and your first mistake was considering women as humans.

Oh, oh wait
I wish I'd actually read through the thread before I put in any kind of effort, honestly.

How? (before I report you)
Every point I've made and other posts I replied with are not only redpilled (have race as the moral compass) but have received no reponses?

It seems like (((you))) are hopping IPs just to kvetch about white women.

Mgtow has to be a jew invention to make white men hate their own race of women.

Men are just as much as douchebag whores as women are. Only difference is women have the upper hand with all this feminist ideology bull.

Country and city women differences come down to population. Not much selection in the country. If you put the country woman in the city she will turn into the same whore as the city woman.

If you want to find a good woman you become a Catholic and find yourself a good Catholic woman who will give you many children. End of story.

nice natural and organic dubs

That's pretty cool OP, but check this out!

Attached: huey-lewis-wants-you-to-che.jpg (639x406, 126.54K)

So much this, I actually met my wife on a local church.
BTW, don't fall for the (((nigger))) lie that "church hoe is the worst hoe"… NIGGERS don't go to white churches.

MODS STICKY THIS THREAD!!

Attached: volk.jpg (474x504 305.53 KB, 41.24K)

On ya mate. My wife is also completely red pilled and hates niggers, mudslimes and kikes with a passion. She has zero social media and focuses on raising our children (we also have 2 kids).
All that matters is for us whites to stay faithful and have children.

Attached: 1507506045584.png (1305x844, 1.91M)

I smile every time I watch this.

MGTOW bullshit is ban on sight here, newfag.
Bumplocked.

No you aren't.
Doesn't exist.

I choose a war.

are you talking about that homosexual child molester cult?

minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/catholic-church/betrayed-by-silence/ch2/

The priest had befriended parishioners Jeff and Cheryl Herrity and then sexually abused their son, Brian.

When the parents found out in 1982, they reported it to the archdiocese. Roach didn't call police. Neither did an archdiocese-approved therapist. Police didn't learn of the abuse until the family sought help from an outside counselor. The boy told police that the abuse began when he was about 10 or 11 years old and ended when he was 15.

Gustafson pleaded guilty in 1983.

More than 20 priests packed the courtroom to show their support. Brian and his parents sat by themselves on the other side of the room.

When the judge sentenced Gustafson to six months in jail, some of the priests wept and rushed over to hug Gustafson and pray.

No one comforted Brian or his parents.

"That was one of the most painful scenes that I've been a part of," Brian's mother said recently.

Brian turned to drugs and alcohol and sought comfort in anonymous sexual encounters with men. In his mid-20s, he was diagnosed as HIV-positive.

"I watched my son, who was a loving little boy who used to get on my lap and watch football and giggle and just very innocent, go from that to something I couldn't even explain," Jeff Herrity said in a recent interview. "They murdered my child."

When Brian fell ill, he moved back into his old bedroom and made a tape recording. "Hi, my name is Brian Herrity and the reason why I'm making this tape is because I know I'm dying of AIDS," he said softly into the microphone. "And I feel a little awkward doing this but I hope that in the future, whoever happens to come across this tape and maybe if God puts this tape in your life for a reason that it will have some impact on somebody else's life."

He continued, "At 14 years old, well, I'd seen a lot of life. I'd been sexually abused by a Catholic priest for five years…torn up in court systems, left feeling even lonelier than I'd started."

Brian Herrity died … He was 28.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany

On 22 March 1942, the German Bishops issued a pastoral letter on "The Struggle against Christianity and the Church".[69] The letter … accused the Reich Government of "unjust oppression and hated struggle against Christianity and the Church"

The letter outlined serial breaches of the 1933 Concordat, reiterated complaints of the suffocation of Catholic schooling, presses and hospitals and said that the "Catholic faith has been restricted to such a degree that it has disappeared almost entirely from public life" and even worship within churches in Germany "is frequently restricted or oppressed", while in the conquered territories (and even in the Old Reich), churches had been "closed by force and even used for profane purposes". The freedom of speech of clergymen had been suppressed and priests were being "watched constantly" and punished for fulfilling "priestly duties" and incarcerated in Concentration camps without legal process. Religious orders had been expelled from schools, and their properties seized, while seminaries had been confiscated "to deprive the Catholic priesthood of successors".[70] The bishops denounced the Nazi euthanasia program

Attached: LetztenStoss[1].jpg (1000x506 41.09 KB, 638.9K)

((( )))
why so butthurt kike?
you want the whites of 8/pol/ to be blackpilled on white women or what?

They do exist, they always have existed because men in the past… before we had "paternity tests" or the internet.

NOTE: White women stay with their husbands MORE TIMES during a health crisis than men!

Attached: war for the white race.PNG (692x476, 465.87K)

We need men like you to marry white women, you will help our race because you know the goodness in them :)

Attached: a.png (1584x530, 896.7K)

Yeah, that's a whole another topic, but it's not like all non-Catholic churches are innocent. I'm saying that doctrinaly, the Catholic faith is pure genius. Still holds the truth.

Contraception evil. Homosexuality evil. Adultery evil. Divorce evil. Feminism evil.

We live in time where the devil has infiltrated everything. Our schools, our churches, etc. Just the age we live in.