R.A.M. competed in an MMA tournament

For all the shills that have said R.A.M. was a psyop and were run by feds and it's only purpose was to recruit kids to do illegal stuff. GET BTFO'd

Two members from the Rise Above Movement, recently competed in an MMA tournament in Germany. It was the first time AMERICANS had competed against fighters in this event from Europe.

They took home one victory and one loss!

Clearly these guys are putting in work, not trying to assemble right-wing debate squads, but actual credibility in the movement.

ZIM OT NT

Attached: DbYfgusWsAAD-hZ.jpg (900x1200 165.58 KB, 212.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=oj3KgT9ejDk
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/169085498/ram-competed-in-an-mma-tournament#p169085498
archive.is/Xn8rY,
mediafire.com/file/qw4afch5y01yarh/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf
archive.is/Xn8rY
aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/anti-fascists-rally-neo-nazis-germany-ostritz-180420073206889.html
archive.is/E6ZNu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RAM is really impressive, they seem like the only decent american resistance movement. Join them guys, make them blow up.

RISE ABOVE

sage

Gets beat up by nigger. FEDs and normies cheer

This isn't a recruitment board, Mr. Comey

CAN I GET A FUCK YEAH?

hooktube.com/watch?v=oj3KgT9ejDk

sage

No you can get a FUCK OFF

Brandenberg

Attached: DbNW6sYXcAAP9cw.jpg (1199x800, 119.73K)

They fought in an MMA tournament. This truly, without a shadow of a doubt proves that they cannot be controlled oposition.

Jewish shills on this board

Attached: 0516adb823bc9a56346366ded42078c4291d4-wm.png (640x782, 218.02K)

sage

scripted CIA posting

You're right.

Don't leave the house. keep reading them message boards

Sorry what does MMA have to do with literally anything?

This. I don't know enough about them to call them controlled opposition, but what does an MMA tournament have to do with Zig Forums?

Neat patches. The problem with joining a group like this or any group with wide outreach for that matter is you have no idea who is who so you’re putting yourself at risk. I don’t know why you have to join a group to hang American flags and do mma or whatever it is these guys do.

because it shows people with antionisltic eleifs are strong at fighting and

Attached: whocouldbebehindthispost.webm (512x512, 1.95M)

They are active in California only. They advocate for people elsewhere to make new groups, with different names, and the same standards/optics.

Attached: ram.jpg (2045x2048, 438.97K)

Well they should learn that the right isnt normally associated with atomized groups of local councils, especially if they are going to put anti-communist designs on stickers with the words zero tolerance lol.. Going around setting up individual groups is what communists do, the right sets up a military command structure like Rockwell did.

Guy on right looks like such a you it's stupid. Also first kike post conveniently gives saccharine compliments, no one here compliments genuinely like that, you guys glow in the fucking daytime.

* Such a yid

Attached: 74486_4627400567535_1569384879_n.jpg (245x185 1.83 MB, 1.53M)

Attached: db6.jpg (112x118 73.81 KB, 34.73K)

Attached: champion (1).jpg (940x492, 71.17K)

Actually, YOU don't dictate what the "right" "does", Moishe.
readsiegefaggot.png

Another totally organic RAM thread that's in no way being astroturfed.

Kek. Post also taught me a new word, saccharine.

Noice. Keep up the good work.

siege is a total bunch of crap, didnt learn a thing from it

No shit.

What do these people plan to do with respect to politics? Wait for a great apocalypse scenario and then be bad ass?

Or do they mass recruit people somehow? So far TRS, Ryan Faulk (the alternative hypoithesis), online trolling and talking to people over the internet seem to be the most effective tool at recruiting, pushing electoral politics and fighting the culture war.

It could be part of the culture war I guess

That's a jew on the right, OP.

these guys allow for masks to be worn for their members, seem to practice non illegal things mostly, they are great PR fodder as they compete in these MMA things and look non degenerate. So even if they have CIA spooks in their mids. Would it really matter? Preach some pretty great values and rise far above the skinhead, violent movements with its criminality and drug abuse. There was a whole thread of these guys on half chan looking aesthetic as fuck.

thats atomwaffen, the fucking satanics. These guys are not atomwaffen. I just thought that they would be great for PR stuff.

Most of their tattoo's are also quit volkish, proper nordic runes and whatnot. So yea, I heavily approve of them.

here is the cuckchan thread

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/169085498/ram-competed-in-an-mma-tournament#p169085498

Quite a neat thread it was over there.

one disadvantage with this place is that its quite slow though lol, well good luck RAM, enjoy lurking this board at the very least.

t. dirty antifa junkie

Attached: ram.jpg (1024x1013 81.27 KB, 118.58K)

I hate these "Hate Antifa", "Fck Antifa", "Still not loving Antifa" etc. memes/shirts whatever. Firstly, they aren't the enemy. And secondly if you mention this scum like that, or even walk around with their name on your shirt/backpack, you just look weak and reactive. They do not deserve that attention. It's fucking pathetic.

lel, they are not cia.
They're Long Beach.
Educate yourself archive.is/Xn8rY, fool

It could mean the difference between life and death if your jew ass ever walks Long Beach at night

Attached: 25024357_165192844250325_5891745688936513536_n.jpg (1920x1139 63.79 KB, 4M)

sage

The same (((Alt-Right))) script

forced bump

forced bump

It's (((recruitment))) stupid.

Attached: fbi feds cia friends 2.png (658x507 131.04 KB, 130.51K)

sage

That's what (((YOU))) said about the other 15 groups (((YOU))) started recruiting for.

Thx for your blogpost

Attached: 1516701660898.gif (640x360, 771.69K)

sage

(((Hey neets. You what we should do? We should train so we can riot on camera with ANTIFA! READ SIEGE. It's a how to guide to becoming the white ANTIFA!)))

Attached: alt right anon.png (1000x1300, 238.03K)

Triggered as fuck Keep raging, Shillberg

Attached: 1emu.jpg (690x920, 147.72K)

was to recruit kids to do illegal stuff.

Shills are obsessed with the "Any type of organization is FBI honeypot SHILLING OMG"

Could you stop using George Rockwell for your stupid shit? He'd call you a bunch of faggots and laugh at you.

sage

There is no reason to IRL when the majority of whites want you dead. It only exists for FBI's purposes.

Redpilling is the only way. Not larping. Make your own friends, loser

Attached: berlkey protest.jpg (1024x768, 224.37K)

Exactly. It's really ineffective, they just produce static

See ^ post above mine:
1. Trying too hard to fit in
2. Using ineffective / 5 years old stale shill tactic
3. Can't into formatting

mediafire.com/file/qw4afch5y01yarh/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf

You should get a ban for this.

Tell however is paying you those 0.01$ per post that you're finished here.

sage

That doesn't even make any sense, fuck off you noodle armed pimple faced sickly little kikelet.

sage

There is no reason to stop redpilling and start meeting up in ANTIFA like groups. PERIOD

Attached: 1514459070_1502212040_1502027703_tenor.gif (498x373, 583.12K)

sage

There is no reason to stop redpilling and start meeting up in ANTIFA like groups. NO REASON BUT TO END UP BEING USED.

You can be a honeypot and go to a mma tournament these two things aren't mutually exclusive.

The kikes are terrified. MMA tournaments are going to save the White race.

/fit/ness obsessed chads usually aren't into online warfare anyway, and Antifa has the numbers mainly because they have their shithole meetingplaces with cheap beer and parties where they get indoctrinated, and only after that they do their buzzword circusmonkey thing in the internet.

Fucking this we need to just vote republican and keep our heads down none of this goofy fascists non sense

Attached: esoteric bowlcutism.jpg (652x489, 407.82K)

The fact that these RAM guys have been so heavily promoted on this board in the past few months is exactly what makes me so incredibly suspicious of their legitimacy.

What kind of bullshit, backwards-ass kind logic is this?
You do know what a honeypot is, right?

Attached: Arkan1.jpg (1200x674, 101.6K)

maybe because the alternative is chaimbachs fatbody pizza party and betawaffen. my opinion on them is that they are probably alright guys but the farthest theyll go is street violence against antifa cuckolds. anybody willing to kill doesnt join demasking groups that get spotlighted.

Attached: schreck'd.gif (480x270, 4.17M)

First day on the job Moishe?
This is a right wing board.
We post right wing things.
So posting updates on various movements is not "promotion" but normal
You'll get a hang of it sooner or later yourself

Attached: EyEIEmT.jpg (408x632 70.69 KB, 31.73K)

You're just as bad as that "Zig Forums wants to kill networking whites" faggot spammer that we had a couple of months back.

Attached: C3gSDj6UkAQ5E8t.jpg (1200x867, 145.94K)

when you call people controlled opposition you should include a reason why. the conversation might go better unless you purposely dont want it to.

This, we need to just bitch and sit at the computer so we don't make it inconvenient for those genociding the white race.

©Slow and steady
Let's just wait for. Jeb? Hitler

Attached: President-Bush-with-a-Beard-19837.jpg (325x330 166.98 KB, 116.99K)

sage

No they have the numbers because it's coming out the Soros and Acedemia.

No we need to meet in real life under the directive of the FBI and commite terrorist attacks like the kid in your pic who is now a poster boy for anti-white propaganda. God help him.

Attached: d28cfb80dfb7734d9f1bb24640448780.600x.jpg (475x677, 43.15K)

he doesn't.
His only motive is shutting it down

SHUT IT DOWN!

Perhaps you need to look up what PEN1 is and consider where it started to understand these guys are not cia.

Saying these guys are soup is either mindboggling ignorance or deliberate lie.

This is the second and last time I fucking spoonfeed you.

archive.is/Xn8rY

Most of them are unpaid retards, at least in Europe. There are paid recruiters I guess, and the busrides and rents for their meetingplaces get paid and maybe food/beer. They try to butterfly warfare and be cost effective

The Terrifying Rise of Alt-Right Fight Clubs
White nationalists are learning mixed martial arts to prepare for race war.
BRYAN (((SCHATZ))) for Mother Jones
FEB. 1, 2018 6:00 AM

Mother Jones illustration; Masisyan/Getty

Anastasia Yankova, a Russian model-turned-mixed martial artist who has appeared in a Nike commercial, was a month away from her professional debut when she took to Instagram to post a cartoon of Adolph Hitler. In the image, Hitler is seated on a window ledge, looking down with weepy-eyes on a dreary, overcast sky. “Matches my mood,” Yankova wrote.

“Aryan sadness?” asked a commenter.

“Only the weather and the restriction of carbohydrates,” she responded with a purple devil emoji later that day, September 2, 2013.

Mixed martial arts has a long and sordid relationship with white supremacists. But neo-Nazi-affiliated MMA outfits, like White Rex, a Russian clothing company and former fight promotion that helped launch Yankova’s career, have typically been confined to eastern Europe and Russia, where they have, well, something of a stranglehold over the far-right fringes of the sport. But now, inspired in part by emerging international talents like Yankova, groups in America, including Rise Above Movement in southern California, have helped popularize a particularly violent version of combat-ready racism, offering an example of how to advance white nationalism with perfectly executed strikes and takedowns, which have already been used with vicious effect in street battles in California and beyond.

Attached: shot-20180422-16926-1uzrnbf.jpeg (438x438 3.18 MB, 34.24K)

aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/anti-fascists-rally-neo-nazis-germany-ostritz-180420073206889.html
archive.is/E6ZNu

Top lads!

Attached: 4f519c5aa01c98bbb4e444c33607159b31d1adb3.jpg (650x400 35.63 KB, 70.98K)

shilling aside, these guys are inspirational, reminiscent of pre-war German boy's training to turn them into ubermensch.
My son is being to trained to fight, and be both strong and a good father. Since before he could walk.

hitler dubs don't lie

I would start something similar if I weren’t surrounded by Religion of Cuck™.

(Just a few days earlier they posted a picture online showing masked men reading in a park, with a caption that read, “When the squads [sic] not out beating up commies #altright.”

Attached: bc8.png (375x360 31.92 KB, 66.46K)

>>>/sp/

White Rex is serious business.

An honour you got invited!

Attached: perchi1_front2.jpg (990x644 183.14 KB, 128.64K)

All the best in the future!

Attached: l280.jpg (880x789, 126.93K)

Don't think because we have an antiwhite mod and a couple of shills that use string him as a puppet, that 8pol doesn't support you.

We do, especially those who have known you since the start.

Good modding )

really makes you think

If anyone thats actually RAM reading this:
1. Full support
2. Don't bother with this site anymore.

It is compromised since mod change, and after the sticky for new applications.
It's antiwhite and it's going to die

I never said anything about concern for illegals activities. I said they're LARPers that will never politically accomplish anything at best, and at worst become a subversive element against movements making actual progress but don't conform 100% to the LARPer's utopian and unrealistic vision of politics.

Attached: Fagwave.jpg (736x526, 93.86K)

There is no we, jew.

It is a cultural thing. If they can bring normalfag chads to go 1488, the roasties will follow, and at that point we will be unstoppable. Anons who copy their concept don't even have to show up at protests, or have an official name or onlinepresence, they only have to be a /fit/ness related rightwing social club.

thats also how faceberg happened, they found a bunch of chads and made them use it more or less. Chad revolution is a rel del man. Shame that the top chads are usually not the most clever ones. Hard to make them digest the 100 books, quotes and ways of thinking.

I like real world activism, so I'm interested in knowing more about RAM. I have two questions first:

mod of this board hates irl anything so if these stays, it's controlled opposition, if it goes, it is real