Starbucks: The Motive

JEW REAL ESTATE TYCOON JEWS STARBUCKS

Several anons and normalfags have noted that the latest dindunuffin Starbucks crisis appears to have been as staged as the Rosa Parks "Racial Posteriority" event in young Weimerica. Clearly the leftist political machine loves this tactic, and there is little surprise to be had.

However, the Philadelphia Starbucks brewhaha appears to be a typical jewish real estate trick intended to free up a piece of valuable real estate in Philadelphia at a minimum, and trigger a self-sustaining chain reaction to kill other Starbucks stores and free them up as a bonus. The ingenuity of the crafty merchant is sometimes impressive. Consider the following.

Unfortunately all of the good cuckchan threads about Starbucks appear to have been purged. So I am reconstructing some of the details about the happening from memory, and may get some details wrong. Call out inconsistencies where you see them but don't fuck the thread with noise.

The Philadelphia Starbucks in question is in a very rich and affluent area near Rittenhouse Square next to million dollar condos and houses. That is a prime piece of real estate! Of course Starbucks would never willingly give it up. Any (((real estate tycoon))) would be salivating to obtain it, however.

The "white local businessman" kek who was supposed to meet the two nogs at Starbucks is actually a jew real estate tycoon named (((Andrew Yaffe))). He is the yid on the arrest video who proclaims, while rubbing his hands, "Does anybody else think this is ridiculous? It’s absolute discrimination."

The two dindus had met with (((Yaffe))) several times before, which gave the three of them to discuss the "real estate opportunity." The opportunity was a plan to force Starbucks to give up this prime real estate by essentially taking a big shit on it. Wave after wave of angrynig protests very bad optics for Starbucks and customers, infinite demand for free beverages there go the profits!, inability to remove agitators from the premises there goes the clientele who are there to enjoy the Third Space for work, relaxation, or dates, inability to keep restrooms clean there goes the "I have to piss but I want a clean restroom" clientele, having to cowtow to every nig demand, etc. would damage the Philadelphia location into closing so that Yaffe would be able to snap it up, along with any other impacted stores. The clinically-retarded hotep agitator nogs would be paid handsomely for their role in the scheme, just as (((Jerry Heller))) paid niggers to create gangster rap.

The beauty of this crime? It is impossible to investigate. The optics of doing so would be disastrous:

In order to prove their conspiracy, a smoking gun would be needed. Law enforcement would need hard evidence. Since they met in person, I doubt there is any evidence.

Discuss and brainstorm how we can bring these fuckers down.

Main sauce: jta.org/2018/04/15/news-opinion/black-men-arrested-philadelphia-starbucks-waiting-local-jewish-businessman archive.is chokes on this page, so deal with it

Attached: bugman.png (490x454, 291.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180422131905/https://www.jta.org/2018/04/15/news-opinion/black-men-arrested-philadelphia-starbucks-waiting-local-jewish-businessman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbusting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Park
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3491782/It-s-invasion-Mayor-New-Jersey-town-claims-Orthodox-Jews-trying-residents-claim-aggressive-realtors-trying-bully-homes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buchanan_v._Warley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelley_v._Kraemer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones_v._Mayer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linmark_Associates,_Inc._v._Willingboro
encyclopedia.chicagohistory.org/pages/147.html
webcitation.org/archive.php
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/24/100.85
cbc.ca/news/business/starbucks-arrest-1.4626158
timesofisrael.com/black-men-arrested-in-starbucks-were-waiting-for-philadelphia-jewish-businessman/
gotmedieval.com/2010/08/the-other-starbucks-mermaid-cover-up.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JwE2mIPkKP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care about the /news/ and this normie shit anymore. We know the entire nigger sperg movement in America is run by their (((masters))).
But here is a better pick for your next 10 ops on cuckchan.

Attached: 1524254970558.jpg (750x500, 74.27K)

Jews eating up their own via making the goyim do their dirty work, to make a profit or get something valuable.

Just a normal day for the jew.

I got another archive for you user. A lot of sites are adding in code to prevent archive.is from working.

web.archive.org/web/20180422131905/https://www.jta.org/2018/04/15/news-opinion/black-men-arrested-philadelphia-starbucks-waiting-local-jewish-businessman

I knew this was bullshit

that's a good one user. Note the enormous (((schnoz))) in the lower-left corner. The jew puppet master in its natural habitat atop its nigger golem.

Right, but what if we can get (((Yaffe))) and his two pickaninny pawns busted for some kind of white collar crime? Or at least taint their reputations? That is what could be accomplished in this thread.

Yep, a normal day in the life of the scheming jew. The question is, were they sloppy this time? Imagine the upset if the chans unraveled this whole thing.

Part of me is still surprised. Shouldn't a Starbucks in the area/being integrated to the new building project be good for the jew? They could have negotiated. You attract businesses and customers to the area by having a trendy coffee shop or some shit, or do leftists simply don't go to Starbucks anymore, despite all of the leftist virtue signaling from the company.

Then again, jew greed makes them fail to see the bigger picture.

Why would you put up with that for even two seconds? Just quick that crappy low-paying job and find another crappy low-paying job.

thanks

It is somewhat surprising, which adds a layer of plausible deniability. Real estate procurement is a zero-sum game, though. If two parties want the same real estate, they will have to fight for it.

THE NAME FOR THIS CRIME: "BLOCKBUSTING"
Sauce: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbusting
cohencidentally, the commie capital of the midwest and home town of king nigger hussein Obama

in other words, (((le happy merchant)))

the two nogs in the Starbucks story

Every city listed there is a jew hive. They missed Florida, though. Maybe that is a new trend.

YEAH BUT IS IT ILLEGAL?
I am not a lawfag, so I don't know. In terms of residential real estate:

How this pertains to commercial real estate? I don't know.

ANY BASED LAWFAGS ABLE TO CHIME IN?

Fucking wew.

There is a thread on cuckchan titled "WE WUZ REAL ESTATE INVESTORS 'N SHIET" (169082801) that is homing in on this conclusion, but so far it misses the mark. My IP is blocked there so I am unable to reply.

I would have said this:

They are agent provocateurs in a textbook case of commercial real estate Blockbusting [1].

The Philadelphia Starbucks in question is in a very rich and affluent area near Rittenhouse Square next to million dollar condos and houses. That is a prime piece of real estate! Of course Starbucks would never willingly give it up. Any (((real estate tycoon))) would be salivating to obtain it, however.

The "white local businessman" kek who was supposed to meet the two nogs at Starbucks is actually a jew real estate tycoon named (((Andrew Yaffe))). He is the yid on the arrest video who proclaims, while rubbing his hands, "Does anybody else think this is ridiculous? It's absolute discrimination."

The two dindus had met with (((Yaffe))) several times before, which gave the three of them to discuss the "real estate opportunity." The opportunity was a plan to force Starbucks to give up this prime real estate by essentially taking a big shit on it, nigger edition.

The beauty of this crime? It is impossible to investigate. The optics of doing so would be disastrous due to the invincibility of the jew/nigger personas.

Blockbusting is illegal. But in order to get probable cause, a smoking gun would be needed. Law enforcement would need hard evidence. Since (((Yaffe)) and the nogs met in person and probably did not use electronic communications, I doubt there is any evidence of intent.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbusting

Can an user jump in there?

I doubt they would be successful since no lefty would care about the event a few weeks from now. The only people who would really remember are conservatives, one of the reasons is that they own business.

How about instead of relying on the (((justice system))) someone just tracks down this kike and deals with him personally?

Irrefutable evidence doesn't count for shit when the (((prosecutors))) meet with the accused on shabbat.

Attached: 1413543948404.jpg (1028x978, 429.72K)

mentioning this because another shill tactic I've noticed is they like to try and ignore any good posts straight up, pulling a faceberg or twitter in trying to make it seem like there isn't interest.
I will say that your "le happy merchant" screams of needing to go back to reddit along with your autism, though.

The problem is that the noosphere has been saturated with the theme of

MUH CIVIL RIGHTS
when in reality it should be about

WHITE COLLAR CRIME

The civil rights and racism canard is just a red herring to make this case of blockbusting too toxic to investigate.

Expect more agent provocateurs and useful idiots to bombard that Philadelphia Starbucks store since it has now shown blood. Expect (((Al Sharpton))) and others to demand that the store close to honor the fallen or to make other unrealistic demands that kafkatrap Starbucks.

THE NARRATIVE ABOUT BLOCKBUSTING MUST BEGIN

Kaid Benfield of the Natural Resources Defense Council, a non-profit environmental advocacy group, criticized the proposed campus for contributing to existing suburban sprawl, with car-dependent features and waste of expensive real estate that could have been used for ((((affordable housing)))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Park

Reminder that this is the same coffee shop chain that said they would hire 10,000 rapefugee Muslims to #resist Blumpf, then reneged on that promise and never mentioned it again. Starbucks panders hard to cosmopolitan liberals, but the second virtue signalling threatens profits their liberal veneer will vanish. That they're actually playing along with this bullshit and giving out free shit to Kangz means they don't feel threatened yet.

We're they sloppy? Did you not see parkland? They didn't even scrub Hogg's social media the year before, we had pictures of him graduating high school in Cali 3 years before he reappeared as "an 18 year old" in Florida. Yes they are sloppy, they are genetic trash who rely on corruption of whites to hide, if a bunch of white kids on an anime board found them, then yes white adults stumble on them all the time. And sh**t themselves from depression soon after. Twice.

leaving bits behind for anons and social media spreaders to freak out over reinforces the "listen and believe" audience, who stand in opposition to whatever we can say.

If you pose as a leftist and drop info, it wedges the collaborators and commies into a tighter corner. They will eventually stop trusting their new recruits and drive themselves into a position where millionaires and PR firms no longer covertly inject their orgs with operating capital, because no one talks to them anymore.

Eventually (bis), the leftist orgs that emerge as the next "true believers" will be info pipelines for the right to snitch on donor infrastructure.

Attached: 2017-07-03_22-17-20.png (538x453, 507.79K)

This has been my idea for a long time. Not assaulting anyone, of course, but think about it. There are still hundreds of millions of whites and even other races in Europe and America. There is only 14 million of jews in the whole world. Our end goal is of course to kill all of them, but for now we could just occupy them with stuff, so they wont have time for plotting. There are lots of bussinessmen, lawyers, teachers that have a very limited time schedual, and we could just take up their time, with various court cases, telephone, internet, slandering them and causing them to deal withhundreds of us before they can start thinking about genociding us.
Do you guys think it's a good idea? If any of us know any jews it would be beneficial to mess with them ourselves and send other people to mess up their day. Anythiong that takes up their time goes.

Attached: 7641bf1d0f149974387155b1787e0143ec4ff22bf1ed77783efc06ece9fd06bd.mp4 (1280x720, 6.95M)

This is entirely plausible. The guy in the video yelling at the police seemed Jewish to me, but I couldn't wrap it up, neatly. I think someone should pose as a journalist and contact that guy. Say you're with the huffington post or something, and just interview him in a flattering way. "Did you realize you were going to be a part of a massive social movement exposing corporate racist policies?" etc… Then ask him if he thought there was anything more he could do about it. Then ask whether he might have considered just buying those two guys a cup of coffee, effectively making them customers. Keep your composer there, and just ask him whether he thinks it would have worked, so he can show off his pilpul. But, then keep pressing the issue as though you just realized that he might have tried. record it, and post it.

Use a burner phone. Say you're a contributor to HuffPo, pick a name off their website. Make an email with the same name, you know the drill. Tell him a mensch would have bought them coffee.

*composure not composer. Sry

Are Starbucks franchises? This plan makes more sense if they are.

Bumping this and reporting for another fucking sticky. I'm sure nothing at all will be done about this, and the Jew will make a hearty profit and get a good anecdote for telling down at the synagogue, but it can't hurt.

Never could have I even imagined this timeline… Kikes' potential for swindlery is truly infinite.

ChadOP, is that you?

If Starbucks falls, millions of upper class whites will become redpilled.
If it really was a scheme by this real estate tycoon, then he is absolutely /ourjew/.

Another piece of the puzzle from earlier threads was that the bitch taping, her sister worked at new york post, she probably work in media too.
what a (((coincidence)))

I believe they're all company owned stores in the USA. They were notorious for never offering franchising, but appear to have started recently in a few non US countries.

Checking these quality dub dubs. Soycucks is definitely hemorrhaging from this, but I wouldn't go as far as making claims of /ourjew/. Yaffe is just another typical rat jew jewing jews.

Seattleanon here. Despite being their backyard, I regularly see anti-Starbucks shit plastered to lamp posts and whatever; a lot of it accusing them of supporting the killing of Palestinians or something.

Yuppies love Starbucks, but hardcore SJWs can go either way.

I used to work for Starbucks in Seattle during the late 90s. We wouldn't let just anyone use our restrooms, because junkies would shoot up and bums would piss and shit on the walls. I don't imagine it's any better now. The only thing that's good about SB is that they give people full medical/dental/vision even on part time, so it's nice if you're a college student. But fuck paying $4 for a coffee.

No way. Not defense. Making the fire rise by escalating this Jew vs. Jew fight by exposing fraud.

I hate starbux and there libster culture. I don't care if they get knocked down a peg or two. Jews already own all the real estate, I don't see how stealing a couple properties from starbux is going to effect anything in the long run.

If they do indeed plan on freeing up a bunch of real estate, what the fuck do they plan to do with it? Sell it? Set up another business? What?

We have to figure out their endgame. It's definitely not some tiny stuff.

Attached: letmepost.png (501x504 119 B, 11.99K)

Annnddd we have our motive.

Attached: Jews Jewing Jews Jewing Jews Jewing Goyim.jpg (3504x5340, 3.25M)

This would make a really great anime

If I could, I'd love to observe all of this from a ship in low orbit.

This really, though no Jew is /ourjew/, at most he may be /notproperlytheirjew/. That said I am A-Okay with following along with and escalating the kike's scheme here if it hurts soycucks.

We must be careful with this, and make sure we play our cards right. We also must learn of their plans to properly play our cards right.

Starbucks called our bluff and is accepting the coupons at least in some instances. Still I think we should push the meme that shoplifting coffee is a form of reparations.

It's fun, but short term. Remember the long game. For that, we can always dig.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x478, 283.68K)

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
After years of the establishment turning their country from a paradise on earth into the rape capital of Europe, the immigration issue is at the forefront of every Sven’s mind. We need to keep it there. We need to show the Swedish people what their government has been hiding from them, what their media has been downplaying & how the rest of the world is beginning to see them.
With less then 6 months to go before the election, we are already beginning to break through. We need to organise, build our support, and spread our message, our campaigns and our memes throughout the rest of the internet.
The silent majority are with us. If we can show them that they are not alone, we can break the stigma.

Attached: 1524214981797.png (600x600 112.56 KB, 585.57K)

Well I'll meme it and put out some grubs for the local frogs (listening to spring peepers now) but unless we get a serious fucking assist from Swedish people we can't do shit. It might even be illegal for a board of Russian bots to target Sweden at least there.

I got you famalambam

I'm still laughing at the fact they're accepting the fake coupons Zig Forums made.

Starbuck is already pretty Jewed up, They have that female demon as their mascot.

Your article claims that Blockbusting disappeared during the 80's, that's when the jews decided to move to Florida in mass because of cheap housing

So it is Jews Jewing Jews. wgaf tbh fam.

If that was the real motive it apparently worked to good because it isn't just a Philly Starbucks store #44543 issue. Its effecting ALL of starbucks equally and that one store isn't going to close down with out the rest of them closing.

How much an hour does he make to just stand there be yelled at for something he didn't do and possible didn't even work the day the event happened?

Modern society is fucked. Back in the day the guy would be yelling back about how he didn't do shit. But no he's going to be a punching bag for a company that will forget about him and never even compensate him.

Some interesting sources on that article too
3. "New Jersey town claims Orthodox Jews are trying to bully them to sell". Mail Online. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3491782/It-s-invasion-Mayor-New-Jersey-town-claims-Orthodox-Jews-trying-residents-claim-aggressive-realtors-trying-bully-homes.html

6. Buchanan v. Warley, 245 U.S. 60 (1917).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buchanan_v._Warley

7. Shelley v. Kraemer, 334 U.S. 1 (1948).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelley_v._Kraemer

8. Jones v. Alfred H. Mayer Co., 392 U.S. 409 (1968).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones_v._Mayer

9. Linmark Associates, Inc. v. Willingboro, 431 U.S. 85 (1977).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linmark_Associates,_Inc._v._Willingboro

External links:
encyclopedia.chicagohistory.org/pages/147.html

I haven't the time right now, but a quick glance at the titles of those articles suggests there are plenty of kike names that can be pulled from them. We could do with building an infographic around blockbusting.

pic somewhat related, this article was probably taken down since I took this screencap, as I couldn't find it when I later tried

Attached: LA's 100 worst landlords.png (618x2667, 535.2K)

Rank 1 8 buildings 575 Units 2032 Violations.

This sound like some cuck bunk living shit going on.

Starbucks is like some sort of cult for leftists. Its not different then any other fast food joint but the freaks that work there think it is some sort of privileged dream job.
I found about /r/starbucks/ on le reddt from another thread her. Its a pitiful life.
Their life is centered around some shitty job at a mega corporation.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 9.55.51 AM.png (839x855 468.53 KB, 826.76K)

Lost children looking for a father.
Starbucks is their stepdaddy god.

WebCite is another good archiving service that nobody seems to block yet :
webcitation.org/archive.php
< You only need to fill in the URL and an email, which can / should be fake

Attached: awoo wants benis.jpg (900x900, 324.46K)

to be fair, shit like this is to be expected when we're living in a dystopian future that makes 1984 look like the good ending to the game we're playing.

in 1894 they had open spying and open mind control. 2+2=5, obey Big Brother, fear the government and war. here we have 2+2=4 but you have to get it by reducing every 2 into groups of one so nobody knows how addition works, government dissent is cool but funded by the government - nobody realizes it, and leftists and cuckservatives alike support wars because people compare anyone going good for their nation to Hitler(see: that "gas killing animal" Assad) and mind control that you have to pay for in the form of colorful video games and sailfoams that both spy on you and socially ostracize you if you aren't hip to the latest ones.

tbh, a bunch of weak-jawed bugmen jizzing in their pants over expensive coffee and stale pastries is probably one of the least insane things in our society.

Mark Tress (#23) was more of a shock to me

It's more devious that than, freud.

Starbucks is a faux-white environment. Even all the nigger memes are about "white bitches going to starbucks" - these people are like this because on some very strange level starbucks stands in the place of an orderly white society that they secretly crave.

They have order, they have a system, and the results are the same almost every time. Once you acquire a taste for their sugar-water and crusty scones you will always have that taste - you will be able to walk into a starbucks anywhere and order the same way, then get the same results.

I imagine that most of these idiots live in diverse neighborhoods where their cars get broken into if they leave shiny objects in them, in housing situations that involve roommates that take illicit drugs, and neighbors that howl like chimpanzees into the night over alimony payments. Starbucks is a "safe space" for them - a beacon of order in their chaotic, sickening lives.

You see the same thing with Disneyland, which is directly modeled after 1950s White America with a weird MK-Ultra / Free Mason undertone. People get obsessed with Disney and everything in it, seeking to go there as much as possible and buying $500 season tickets because it's a nice way to get away from their shitty LA apartments and listening to their neighbors howl and take bong hits until 4AM.

These fuckers want a white society, they just don't know it yet, and seek a false form of the order that a white society provides.

This is the smartest thing I have read all day

Attached: best-parenting-post-award.png (297x296, 63.41K)

You misunderstand the long term impact of the fake coupons: bringing more nigs into the presence of leftists. Remember white flight? That's generally been leftists running away from the diversity they brought in. Starbucks can be made into an environment too hostile to white leftists.

Very insightful, user. Do you believe the pseudo-MK-project mindset (which is pervasive even at a corporate level in Disney and Starbucks) has some kind of more dubious end game planned for us?

Nice post tripsguy. This is true, these people only like the idea of niggers and their exposure to Diversity amounts to some well mannered wealthy Persian fucker that was their Intro to CompSci TA

Wow you definitely hit the nail on the head with the Disneyland thing. I know 2 different people who are in their late 40s and still go to Disney. They are in local government jobs surrounded by diversity and can never even dare to think wrong think about the nonsense they have to live with everyday. Your theory does seem to make a lot of sense.

Yes, their ultimate plan is full socially-driven mind control governed by an AI. You can call me crazy now, but once you're hooked up to the AI Mind Matrix there'll be some little tingle that comes up in your brain - maybe it was a post someone made on an imageboard - anyway, you've already forgotten it because your Social Credit score went down.

It's basically the plot of the second metal gear game on steroids, they don't need to drug up mooks and blackmail them when they can just make it uncool to have certain opinions. They don't need CIA patsys to shoot up schools and elaborate hoaxes when they can just ignore some weirdo and troll him online until he snaps. They don't need to ban books or equations when nobody cares to read and nobody can do math.
They don't need to ban software when nobody can install gentoo and nobody gives a fuck how a VPN/VPS works as long as jewgle spits out the right answer when they search "what's my IP" - see where I'm going with this?

They don't need to ban guns when they can just keep changing the definition of "gun" - only Assault Weapons will be banned. They don't need to censor the internet when they can silence dissent by calling it a "shill" or a "bot" or "crazy" or "trumpnigger" or "shareblue"
The goal of memetic warfare is to destroy that mindset and impose our own. An internet microcosm of the IRL racial struggle that is inevitable.

It came to me as I sat in Disneyland with my then gf.
Why did I like it here? Being here made me feel like that guy from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest who thought he was seeing machines everywhere, it was like being on Acid without any of the fun parts.

The repetitive music, the rides, the distorted imagery, all surrounded by idealistic visions of the future, exotic jungles and steamboats all funneled through "Main Street USA"

And then it hit me, this was a fake plastic version of White America. There were machines under it all, and the goal was to give me relief from living two hours north of LA and going to school with a bunch of coke addicts that couldn't speak english despite being born in the country.

I think I experienced ego death on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, highly recommended.

Attached: Screenshot (408).png (1136x1136 451.41 KB, 264.5K)

At the risk of sounding like a fucking faggot, is there any literature you would recommend to wake the fuck up and/or take back control?

Bugmen means Chinese because they are robotic and like drones, also ant people.

Attached: poor-China.jpg (960x880, 89.34K)

All the literature in the world won't hold a candle to experiencing it all for yourself.
I recommend Evola and Hitler, though.

What I really recommend is reading the entirety of the boards >>>/32/ and >>>/bmw/ - and then sticking your hands into the gutters of society until they are black with filth. Evola stood outside during the bombings for this exact reason, there is nothing that compares to watching society die and coming to the realizations regarding what needs to be done with it yourself.

Realizing that we are in some kind of sick meat-grinder game and the current psychic gestalt needs nothing short of complete reset is the only real option for personal growth. After you realize this, go out and do what's best for achieving these goals.
Since I'm a "chad" type, my personal goal is to impregnate a high-tier white women and spread pro-white ideals through socially subversive means in my community. Isolating myself from urbanites and alchemizing working class cuckservatives into awakened Aryans.

This is the problem with sites like 8ch. It's not so much about fixing the problems or trying to wake up others, as it is being aware of the problems and not falling into the many rabbit holes that leaves the consciousness utterly vacant of a meaningful existence. In other words, it's not about fixing or teaching others, it's about becoming aware enough to escape this shithole of a reality when the time comes. Good luck!

Attached: tenor (1).gif (414x322, 2.67M)

As the other user said, Evola and Hitler. I'd also recommend George Rockwell (both his works) and Savitri Devi's The Lightning and the Sun.
Revolt Against the Modern World and Ride the Tiger by Evola are great.

Fuck them. If this is Yaffe fellow is indeed behind this, this is merely a Jew-VS-Jew matter.

Oh I can immediately think of someone. There's a very obvious opening. Any BASED non-Whites can exploit the precedent that happened in burgerland and organize nigger mobs around Starbucks installments across the globe. Merely requires an A4 poster and a facebook announcement dripping with virtue signaling. Wherever there is starbucks, get niggers to think they're being discriminated against and create similar precedents to what is happening in burgerland. Make it so that wherever there are non-Whites, Starbucks can't do business any more, because there will always be some entitled niggers demanding free coffee because racism.

this actually is illegal.
since the deal didn't take place, it's still illegal whether it was sold for monetary profit or not.

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/24/100.85

"(b) In establishing a discriminatory housing practice under this section it is not necessary that there was in fact profit as long as profit was a factor for engaging in the blockbusting activity."

BUT: as listed in 24 CFR § 100.85 Section C1, "Engaging, for profit, in conduct (including uninvited solicitations for listings) which conveys to a person that a neighborhood is undergoing or is about to undergo a change in the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin of persons residing in it, in order to encourage the person to offer a dwelling for sale or rental."

They were going to meet for real estate propositions but i don't think we have enough evidence to confirm that it was actually for racial purposes. You are right that the Fair Housing Act of 1968 banned blockbusting, but just because he's a jew and certain ways that real estate agents try to push ethnic majorities or minorities outside of certain neighborhoods doesn't directly mean Andrew Yaffe was making an attempt to blockbust them. Just to make a quick buck off property with likely low land value if it was just a Starbucks who likely didn't get much customers.

The whole thing was staged from the beginning.

Read this article from my country (Canada) to see how the story is spun.

This interesting bit about the two black entrepreneurs waiting for a business meeting about real estate was interesting to me,

We find out the reason for their being at Starbucks (without actually buying anything), and also this fucking gem.

So I further looked up Andrew Yaffe, and OI VEY YOU FUCKING BAD GOY GO BACK TO SLEEP!

timesofisrael.com/black-men-arrested-in-starbucks-were-waiting-for-philadelphia-jewish-businessman/

Then guess who steps in to solve the problem?! Yep, the ADL.

Are you burgers seriously this dumb? 

Attached: Logo_Anti-Defamation_League.jpg (462x216, 39.32K)

Quit removing my post, this was my original post with my original findings, when I DISCOVERED THIS PSYOP and began exposing it.

The Starbucks/coupons fiasco was staged from the beginning. ADL is responsible.

Read this article from my country (Canada) to see how the story is spun.

This interesting bit about the two black entrepreneurs waiting for a business meeting about real estate was interesting to me,

We find out the reason for their being at Starbucks (without actually buying anything), and also this fucking gem.

So I further looked up Andrew Yaffe, and OI VEY YOU FUCKING BAD GOY GO BACK TO SLEEP!

Then guess who steps in to solve the problem?! Yep, the ADL.

Are you burgers seriously this dumb? 

Attached: 1523990569133m.jpg (1024x537, 61.37K)

Hello schizoid

Recognized your posts from the halfchan. Glad you posted here. Regarding this…

…it looks like there is win-win-win wombo combo for the yids:

>(((ADL))) and nigger reeducation camp lackeys win yuge diversitybux contracts with Starbucks and other virtue signaling corporations.

anywhere and order the same way, then get the same results.
objectively false
your posts are good tho

HAHAHAHAHA, that is a great sentence

I think I experienced ego death on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, highly recommended.
WRITE A FUCKING BOOK
you could be the user version of HST

JayZ/Rock-a-Fella Records existence reinforces this as a good thing, that they were 'hustling' on a political level. The real estate fraud aspect would have to be pushed hard. A write-in campaign to Fox might get enough traction.

Generalization of Trump Derangement Syndrome would be extremely desireable. The Left-lite Progressives go "ew, predatory Wallstreet corporation, snowflakes" and the primitivist hippy types gain numbers.

>Yuppies love Starbucks, but hardcore SJWs can go either way.
YUPPIES. Brand this. Becomes their Chad-Nerd dichotomy. Even the yuppies want to be seen as not-aloof from their pets:

Attached: REACTION_CIAGUY.gif (474x694 19.6 KB, 49.4K)

Starbucks and ɾeddit. Perfect match. Starbucks is the ɾeddit of coffee, while ɾeddit is the inexplicably popular rancid dishwater of the internet.

Attached: Possibly_the_Worlds_Biggest_Losers.jpg (510x816, 320.21K)

Starcucks is jewish but is that particular Starcucks owned by a nonjew? Should i feel bad for the goy or does it serve him right for getting involved in s kike corporation?

Florida was mostly undeveloped land that the jews only had to bribe conservation groups to obtain. A lot of the real estate development in south FL is still first generation and therefore has not yet needed a lot of organized blockbusting.

From what I heard they mowed down the everglades for kike housing.

I'll take 'What is Subsaharan Africa?' for 500, Alex

Is there a connection between Yaffe and the ADL beyond them both being jews?

It's enough to convince me, but the ADL has pushed the meme that accusing jews of working together or cooperating with other jews is basically anudda shoah and shame on you goyim for ever thinking such things. I might encounter that meme when trying to spread the truth and being able to shut it down quickly would be helpful

Attached: oytheydindunuffinvey.png (1600x900, 830.42K)

Nail on head. There's an enormous surge of power available to whomever can break the seal that restrains this longing. The past three or four years online have only been light shining through cracks in the surface. When Joe Accountant realizes he can acknowledge the truth to himself - and to others - that's an instant phase change that will propagate at lightspeed.

Not a demon, user. A monster-girl origin story of the House of Lusignan. According to this site, anyway. gotmedieval.com/2010/08/the-other-starbucks-mermaid-cover-up.html

When you wiki "House of Lusignan", you'll see exactly why the founding jews wanted this for their business seal. Here's a quote from wiki: "The House of Lusignan (/ˈluːzɪnjɒn/ LOO-zin-yon; French: [luziɲɑ]) was a royal house of French origin, which at various times ruled several principalities in Europe and the Levant, including the kingdoms of Jerusalem, Cyprus, and Armenia, from the 12th through the 15th centuries during the Middle Ages. It also had great influence in England and France." What's more, "In the late 12th century, through marriages and inheritance, a cadet branch of the family came to control the kingdoms of Jerusalem and Cyprus." They even claim the title king of Jerusalem. Jews were attempting to meme "We wuz kangs, n shit". Even though it was the french.

On a completely different line of thought, since jews like to think they are slick as shit. Could it be possible they were using this symbol to communicate to other kikes that they were going to target France for their next big take over all the way back in the 70's, when Starbuck's was founded? Can we find evidence that they have done this in the past, before flooding a country with their own kind, taking over positions of power, in order to begin destabilization of the region?

Attached: notice me sempi.jpeg (655x900, 99.92K)

What did Eminem mean by
THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT
SHOULD I DUMP IT ON DONALD TRUMP?
PROLLY NOT
Related to current starbucks happenings?

You're right, and at the same time the logo is a representation of the goetic seal of Lilith.

I imagine that the House of Lusignan crafted such a creature because they were trying to use goetia to commune with her.
Kikes love that kind of shit, while simultaneously being too schizophrenic to grasp the fact that the lesser and greater keys of solomon are describing methods of alchemizing emotions rather than performing other-worldly evocations.

Attached: hecomfy.PNG (1198x797, 2.24M)

youtube.com/watch?v=JwE2mIPkKP8

The original House of Lusignan weren't Jews, user. They controlled Jerusalem because they were Crusader kings who Deus Vulted the shit out of some Muslims and took it by force.

How dumb are these protesters?

Oh wait is this a race thing?
Wtf?

Without getting into D&C territory, christians and jews both worship the same deity and have the same hierarchy of angels and demons.