Half-Kike Infestation Spreads

Religion of Cuck™ic invasion: More than 90 Muslims, nearly all Democrats, running for public office across the U.S.

The rise of Muslim candidates coincides with the growth of the predominantly immigrant population and a partisan shift that has played out over a generation. In a 2001 Zogby poll of American Muslims, 42 percent said they voted for Republican George W. Bush in the previous year’s presidential election, while 31 percent said they voted for Democrat Al Gore. By last year, just 8 percent of voting American Muslims in a Pew poll said they voted for Trump, while 78 percent said they voted for Democrat Hillary Clinton.
While Clinton’s campaign never garnered broad enthusiasm from Muslim communities, Trump’s campaign — which called for the monitoring of mosques and a ban on Muslims entering the United States — delivered a jolt on election night that some American Muslims likened to the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
“It woke everyone up,” Nawabi said.
Now, Muslim candidates are running for a wide range of offices across the country, from local school boards to the U.S. Senate. Some are making their Muslim identity central to their campaigns.
“When you put someone in a corner and they’re in survival mode, they have a tendency to come out and speak more prominently about their beliefs,” said Nawabi, who considers himself an “unapologetic Muslim” who can quote the Koran from memory and moonlights as a “freelance imam.”
In Michigan, where 13 Muslim candidates are running for office, physician Abdul El-Sayed is hoping voters will elect him to be the first Muslim governor in the United States and has used his religion in campaign ads against Republican front-runner Bill Schuette, whom Trump has endorsed.
“Donald Trump and Steve Bannon would love to see a right-wing radical like Bill Schuette elected in Michigan,” reads a Facebook ad for El-Sayed, who faces a Democratic primary in August. “You know what would be sweet justice? If we elected a 33-year-old Muslim instead of Bill Schuette. Send a message and help elect the first Muslim governor in America.”

Asif Mahmood, a 56-year-old pulmonologist, would be the first Muslim insurance commissioner in California. Deedra Abboud, 45, in Arizona, or Jesse Sbaih, 42, in Nevada, could be the country’s first Muslim senator.
And any one of four Muslim women — Nadia Hashimi, 40, in Maryland; Sameena Mustafa, 47, in Illinois; or Fayrouz Saad, 34, and Rashida Tlaib, 41, in Michigan — could be the first in Congress.!

archive.is/FT5ol

Attached: invasion.jpg (584x619, 52.29K)

PTM

Attached: sharia-law_o_6221259.jpg (600x376, 98.11K)

Is the inference that our multi-racial garbage "country" would be better if the mud bloods pushed a button for the R?

Don't be surprised when he loses.

does the us even have enough of a shitskin population to get these fucks elected?

Reminder

Attached: mosque-2015.jpg (1284x756, 563.92K)

if thats real then you niggers have it worse then i thought.

1 percent of the population of Merrica is Muslim as of 2017. I doubt many of those Mosques are even getting any use. I legit only know of a single Mosque near me, it's a city over from me, and its always gated with "DO NOT ENTER" signs along all the fencing. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran was funding the construction of Mosques in America that never get use. Maybe something to dig deeper into

Yeah, just like 2% of the population is kike. If you're still buying US census information I've got a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in.

1 percent of the population is 3 million and a quarter

Attached: Trailer Park Boys - Don't Call Him Shitty Bill.mp4 (640x360, 2.01M)

Democrats have successfully marketed themselves as the brown people party, while framing the Republicans as the White party. Cuckservatives like to point to BASED Republican non-whites like Clarence Thomas or Nikki Haley as proof that the Republicans aren't a White party. And that's true, they don't do anything to protect Whites or serve White interests. But that doesn't matter. What matters is perception. Having spent most of my life in Southern California, I can testify that even the most actually conservative Mexican, Muslim, or Korean citizen will vote Democrat because they think the Republicans are only for White people and rich people.

No, it absolutely does matter.
What matters most is the perception that the Republican party is the "White party" while it actively works against White interests and advances direct, intentional White genocide.
You sound broken up about it. If only they knew the truth, right?

Can I have an edit with an actual white infedel being denied while the kike has his head on a pike or whatever muslims do with the severed heads, and the kike head needs to be overt even to the most ignorant.

Well this is good, we can get rid of ZOG and neocohens.

It's also bad because goodbye Christianity. Or is that a good thing?

Also the whole point of getting rid of kikes is survival. Being conquered by mudslimes would mean we lost.

What the fuck are you talking about? Plenty of spics vote GOP, way more than niggers and it only increases generation after generation because they aren't illegal anymore and don't need gibs.

True but as Queen Ann says if you're not winning a majority of them you're losing. Not that that matters anyway, THEY ALL HAVE TO GO BACK.
Citation needed. Every stat I've seen shows that they get more libshit as time goes on. Especially given the marxist indoctrination they are getting at our schools. The only spic demographic that has ever been majority republican are the cubans because the ones who immigrated here actually lived under marxist/communism but their kids have turned libshit.

civcuck, brown people will ALWAYS need gibs. in general spics are 3+ times a net consumer of gibs, in your lifetime almost 250,000 of what you make will be distributed to some 4 foot tall indio guatemalan

They are only puppets as long as they are out numbered by others, when mudshits gain majority the lower ones usually cannibalize the string pullers, money or not. However it does not help white people at all because the ones that would kill semites would kill white people all the same because we are not mudshit. They kill jews out of hate, whites out of disdain.

Which is, in fact, less than the amount of total Muslims in Britain

No, they're full kikes. Just another tribe.

So progressive

Attached: 49e431101a12f18e4d43fef3cddeed70ac6001bb1f49997fba6673ca1c9ce52d.jpg (648x640, 72.96K)

You misspelled Saudi Arabia.

It's SA retard. Iran has the shites under them.
And they are presently empty.
All those refugees are going to need a place of worship once they start sucking up the federal dollars.

Attached: 1463172805930.jpg (389x390, 43.28K)

33 year old eh? just had to throw that in there…

Dead jihadis can’t hold office

Saudia Arabia has systematically been promoting Religion of Cuck™ and building mosques to the tune of billions of dollars over the years, and their leader just recently admitted it was under the direction of the US government in order to 'fight communism'