Starcucks Adventure

MAKE THE LEFT EAT ITSELF EDITION
Alright lads, as you know the Starbucks coupon fuckery actually worked and i just realized the underlying nature of this entire fiasco is much more important than some might think. Not only do Niggers believe in false free gibs and are uppity enough to start shit if they don't get it, white lefty workers recieved full nigger enrichment and are too cucked to do anything about it. Also because Starbucks already caved, Tyrone now KNOWS he can get free shit simply by demanding it from them. They unwittingly opened the box of Pandora by giving niggers encouragement to repeat this process, so why not encourage niggers and force the left to keep this up?

For example, what if more coupons for every single lefty company appear? What would happen if someone spread a fake obama "reperations clause" document that makes niggers think they can demand free shit by default? What if the general idea of "lefties are easy nigging targets" got around in nigger communities? How far will niggers take this gibbing party once they've begun to understand that lefties will give them everything they demand? How many lefties will cave? How many niggers might chimp out when they don't cave? How many lefties will be forced to experience true niggering?

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the reciepe for chaos among the left. The fact that white lefties are absolutely unexperienced in nigger conduct and ultracucked makes it the biggest exploitable fracture point to make them eat themselves.
What are the missions?:
Outcome:

Attached: starcucks.png (768x509, 527.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
freelancer.com/community/articles/one-hundred-style-guides-you-should-see-before-designing-yours
postimg.cc/image/5vdc5jko7/
8ch.net/pals/res/63.html
cbc.ca/news/business/starbucks-arrest-1.4626158
timesofisrael.com/black-men-arrested-in-starbucks-were-waiting-for-philadelphia-jewish-businessman/
barcodelookup.com/ben-jerry-ice-cream
archive.li/hdJCJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nog/kike-free first post. I like this idea.

well u guys arent actually memeing for desctructions of jews.
they arent actually afraid and they are probably happier than ever because of their ego being fed by jewish hatred.
thing is, we're already in revolution
u guys act like we're already too late

the obama document is a nice touch.
Make it something that says Obama silently signed some bill saying blacks can get X amount of merch from retail stores each month because reparations.

Do cuckchan niggers not understand how the catalog works? There are like 6 threads for this shit already, one of them fucking stickied at the top of the board. What are you trying to slide now?

Attached: cuckchan.png (1566x598, 545.85K)

I think we need anons who are familiar with political speak and design to make it as believable as possible.

Read the entire OP please. This thread isn't about Starcucks itself but about building upon the idea to create something way bigger.

You're missing the even better possibility.

Nice quads.

Attached: When you're about to transcend human intelligence itself.jpg (1200x675, 82.59K)

Attached: 6QzoBUq.png (317x318, 223.19K)

A good option for why nobody would have heard of it by now would be to say he signed it just before he left office and the evil racist Drumpf admin kept it secret.

Checked dub dubs

i like this, and lets call it the Grand Initiative for Black Sympathy act of 2016 or GIBS for short.
make it so!

Attached: kek, laugh in the face of danger.jpg (255x255, 13.38K)

This is a quality post.

Attached: fc36640daaab691b6a0e1e0ceba0b1ffb0c66c880290ed192ce763421beb2bda.jpg (433x463, 58.7K)

Attached: Reich_Card2.gif (378x285, 2.06M)

I think that hypothetically, this is a really good idea, hypothetically speaking.
Can Anons list some ultra pozzd companies that would be good benefactors of the GIBS act?

>gab

The advertisers that abandoned Laura Ingram

Attached: att-iphone-x-promo.jpg (620x540 438.09 KB, 58.4K)

Good.

Attached: clownpiece dubs.png (500x738 304.67 KB, 96.18K)

I'm glad they decided to pay their reparations.

Attached: 9527dcd8752faf4df6cbdc269ad80afa8bc9e7cac42840524615efb71f4ce2e9.jpg (538x833, 121.09K)

#coupongate

Attached: baconcheeseburger.png (500x400, 176.74K)

Kek, GIBS it is.

I tried my best.

Attached: 1c0ef9523a83fe5e02a2820496f8cc30e567573cb4fa7e0a1c7e3924aae0aabe2.png (620x540, 290.19K)

awesome work man keep it coming

Panera Bread or any kind of organic eateries need to be on this list.

OPERATION COUP-OFF
Branding them all "for people of color only" is a huge tip-off, but they'll fall for just about anything else. "We're celebrating race relations" "We're working to end racism" "In honor of [insert nigger historical figure here]", etc.

CHIPOTLE NEEDS TREATMENT

Attached: THIS.jpg (876x493, 57.74K)

Might be a bit of a stretch, but I feel like Pepsi Co. has been virtue signaling their fem CEO pretty hard. They own Frito-Lays, as well as tons of subsidiaries.

Damn, nice quads. Good ideas tho, they're (niggers) definitely dumb enough to fall for it again, I can't wait for the chimping.

What are the names of the starbucks niggers?

Gibs me dat

any codefags able to make a RNG that makes fake but unique coupon codes printed onto a coupon whenever someone asks for the coupon?

needs work but it's a good template

Attached: Black Appreciation Promo.jpg (2548x3300, 2.54M)

have some oc

Attached: lobster.png (998x856, 366.99K)

nice, how about something bigger?
1 FREE apple iPad for all slave all decendant African Americans.

It's Apples way of saying SORRY that your life is so shitty and it's all white peoples fault.

joke asside the biggest potential will be more "high class" establishments were the nogs can do some real damage.

Be advised, Anons:
Printers use an array of very tiny dots on the documents it prints that can be used to identify the printer.
The same FBI that aids and abets mass shootings while engaging in partisan attacks on an elected president WILL take measures to track you down and make an example of you. All that analyses and investigation capability that does nothing to prevent loss of life nor maintaining our civilization will be brought to bear on you because they are cucked and converged beyond belief.
So if you print up flyers, KNOW about this and protect yourself.
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

but if you use a second hand printer or a printer that was bought years ago then they can't do much to track you as they can only reasonably track the printer at the point of sale.
be save irl faggots.

Last one before i go to sleep.

Attached: iphonekek.png (1600x800 283.5 KB, 222.13K)

i fucking love you man

>>>/bmw/
Put your Ops there

done

damnit
>>>/bmw/9280

i guess you better go firebomb a fusion center then

t. the fucking fbi

COMEDY GOLD

Attached: 55b3950b94afbe7414abfec3bed6bc5b3fb554ef3775d67fd413c37dd8ab9915.jpg (236x304, 33.08K)

top kek

Ok can we offer free earbuds from apple. the iphone was cool but earbuds are cheap enough that those fuckers might cuck and give in.

I need da free beats nigga

Hahahaha.

Your magic is strong

Attached: d5917bf737a47e8ec520891472c5c811713186b743390ed74731dce8b789604f.jpg (425x516, 51.79K)

Dick's Sporting Goods wants to GIBS unsold firearms to people of color only.

Attached: 03f60c66bf38070e48110e07ffe0602cf4c4fd2d69dfd7b0f5a51a9c259df415.png (600x878, 105.15K)

Let's stick to items that are worth $50 or less.

It is unrealistic to think any company would give a free iPhone or computer because then all 30 million niggers would swarm them like crazy.

The coupon wouldn't work and it would only betray this campaign's subversiveness.

The free lobster is fine since its small enough. If you want to do something Apple based, make it a $25 iTunes giftcard. In fact, make it a giftcard for any company that sells items too expensive to simply give away.

There’s a good energy ITT feels like campaign days , let’s do it .
It’s all for the awakening, once the swag gadget hipster faggots are nog pilled , and realise the blatant obvious truth the right has been spouting , the JQ will go down with ease.

Attached: 350D6CD7-AE27-41E6-BF3F-FA5A94F9B971.jpeg (960x1280, 179.71K)

Those dubs

Attached: a891ad930fbc04a33be0d644b33b6ee470d77883144b996c313f467823478f83.png (536x598, 316.37K)

Make it "white products" to promote diversity. Like "typical white" products. Golfing stuff etc, Tennis. All the country club shit. Hell can we make coupons for country clubs? Send them straight to their safe space.

I'm thinking like a one day voucher kind of deal for various country clubs near large monkey sanctuaries. Promise a free meal and a free game of golf with an instructor or some shit like that. To make it more legit you can limit it to a single day.
Another "white activity" would be musicals, operas, etc. Just pick high class events and create chimp out coupons.
Wanna see your local hipster romp go to shit? Coupon it. Wanna see your local commune get enriched? Coupon it.
Wanna see your local synagogues fundraiser go to shit? Coupon it.
Then sit back and enjoy the chimpout on your favorite local news station. Because you know one of them will complain. One of them will cause an incident that requires police presence. And you know the msm will make it a big media spectacle making themselves look even dumber.

You can even find local bars that have live bands and create coupons for those. Free show and 1 Free beer or something like that. It would swamp random places red pilling the masses.

No need to print the coupons yourselves. Just make an e-coupon that the user prints themselves and drop it on sites that they use a lot.

I suggest making coupons for things niggers love like grape soda and menthol cigarettes. Also coupons for chain dollar stores because they usually don't accept coupons at all.

for bonus points

awesome

Checked, but that gross-ass picture…Such kikery in an image.

Ok, I'm an actual pro. I waste my life in InDesign doing ads, layouts, coupons, print, TV, copy at times, creative at times, all kinds of shit.

You guys need to look at BRAND BOOKS. can't emphasize that enough. You'll get the colors, logos, fonts, you'll see proper sizes for coupons, how they do their dotted lines. It all matters. Because when it looks dead fucking on brand, managers will see it and question themselves. Shit will be chaos.

Google brand books

Here's a link that isn't one, but explains the consistent design across a ton of companies.

freelancer.com/community/articles/one-hundred-style-guides-you-should-see-before-designing-yours

If you're going to try, at least be effective. Make it count.

(checked)
The numbers have spoken.

Attached: Cobra Commander checkem.png (600x429, 353.04K)

Buy a used printer off of craigslist. Only use it with an airgapped computer if you're that paranoid about it.

Cheerios was the first time I remember seeing a nigger male - white woman - orc child (((family))) in an ad.
General Mills needs enrichment.

more

some oc

Attached: oc5.png (1000x537 719.6 KB, 269.19K)

In case anyone wants to make it better, here's an image with instructions on how to make real coupons that I got from /b/ in 2009. There used to be coupon threads there then. They worked if you made them right.

postimg.cc/image/5vdc5jko7/

Unfortunately, the programs embedded in the image will be lost… but it's not like I can post the original here, is it? And it can still work with the proper amount of weaponized autism.

8ch.net/pals/res/63.html

can't into cross board linking
is it >>>/board/postnumber
don't know
let's try

>>>/pals/63

if not, the url is good
let's do this right

interressting, i made a halfchan thread about this yesterday and it wend strong with 2 threads hitting bump limit then the 3th got shoad, so i made a 4th half an hour ago and it also gets deleted and im now band from cuck/pol.
welp nothing of value was lost but its good to know that there mods hate this idea that much.

Attached: pepe, animu ree.jpg (457x439, 33.44K)

The whole thing was staged from the beginning.

Read this article from my country to see how the story is spun.

cbc.ca/news/business/starbucks-arrest-1.4626158

This interesting bit about the two black entrepreneurs waiting for a business meeting about real estate was interesting to me,

We find out the reason for their being at Starbucks (without actually buying anything), and also this fucking gem.

So I further looked up Andrew Yaffe, and OI VEY YOU FUCKING BAD GOY GO BACK TO SLEEP!

timesofisrael.com/black-men-arrested-in-starbucks-were-waiting-for-philadelphia-jewish-businessman/

Then guess who steps in to solve the problem?! Yep, the ADL.

Are you burgers seriously this dumb? 

checked
yeah but we can still hurt jewish corps

whatever this is true or not, it does not change the fact that we can toss niggers into kikes and watch the world burn

If you anons aren't designers, you should be.
And you are now :^)

Here's the oc I posted on half. I'd like to hear suggestions to improve the b&j one.

Attached: Dickssportinggoods.png (806x806 159.4 KB, 328.58K)

Encourge unironic Religion of Cuck™ic conversion, Farrakhan, Malcom X > Martin "appeasement" Luther King Jr; white jizya, Jews ran the Atlantic Slave Trade (Triangular Trade: Niggers are suprisingly 'woke' to Illuminati entryist conspiracy shit. JayZ throwing mason hand signs. Depopulation with AIDS/vaccines in Africa, Bill Gates); hipsters = gentrification = urban colonialism; retroactive pardons of all weedlmao inmates. Anything that intensifies the purity spiral of the Dems creates more virtue signaling impotence shunted back to center.

coonpon

Stolen valor potential here is a good catalyst.
Food items that word play a racial slur, malapropism,eg "Free Bean Burrito" for goblinos – but that are plausibly deniable as a "dumb whitey cuck" oversight. The more obsequious, the more enraging this stuff is if the novelty of playing crackers fades

Need more Jobsy hifaluting language, sincerity.
Vapor wave it with the Apple shit. Aesthetics lower their incredulity guards. HELP US THINK DIFFERENT …
Or for the boycott side, Take the Think Different from 1997 (already black background) and put the Black Power fist inside the apple.

Any hitchhiking of Rastafari is as authentically activist as these people get, even more than echoes of MLK marches and Malcom X incitements, because black weed consumption per capita is significantly higher.

Rebates are plausible, especially with tech

Reverse-busing. Farmer's markets and cafes. More vegan craft beer chugging artesinal succulent potting hoods the better.

Image: STARCUCKS RESTROOM: WHITES ONLY (preferably with the green triangle, white text, All Seeing Eye transposed onto it, even better)

>that identifies as african
This is good. Encourages fedoras and splitting on the trans garbage

Attached: KANGZ_BrownLimerick.jpg (861x849 543.25 KB, 649.49K)

>were waiting for a local Jewish businessman, (((Andrew Yaffe)))
The Merchants use the Blacks for Muscle meme goes here. For non-partisan nogs, this will hit a nerve.

The icecream stretches credulity, add the typical tiny fine print paragraph on the bottom left in italics

Attached: 1431639572700.png (252x376, 96.18K)

Did you mean like this?

Attached: ben & jerrys poster 2.png (806x806, 297.05K)

don't say "We love the minorities", change to "We love minorities" or "We love Peoples of Color". The font seems off too

use this website to copy barcodes of real stuff like B&J's
barcodelookup.com/ben-jerry-ice-cream

Attached: ben & jerrys poster 3.png (806x806, 277.7K)

looks much better user

Heh.

Attached: 1420901022455.jpg (500x375, 25.87K)

Anyone who was a cunt and stopped advertising because of something White should be targeted first.

I loathe the butchery of the English language by these scheming dirty Jews.

Normal has a godamned definition.

As in norm, like following the norm, or standard or expected result. It's all the same.

Interracial marriage isn't ~normal~ at all. It's fucking rare.

Fucking Jews will warp words to suit their devious intent every fucking time. Soon children won't be taught morals, they'll be taught what's "normal" and nothing but perverted demon logic will dictate what that "normal" is.

Maybe the mermaid in blackface in a "we're sorry" flyer?

At least make this believable.

maybe he wants people to get this coupon on halloween

You need an email coupon campaign. I'd suggest fbook but email will probably work. Create an email with a starbucks looking official email and send.

Yeah, but the placement of the bars makes it hilarious. Implying that the kid, and most likely the father, is going to end up behind bars one way of another, after mother pays her coal-toll.

Attached: 3w593S04.jpg (396x640, 46.67K)

They saw it gaining traction and didn't want to get hit with any blow-back once the businesses affected start looking for someone to blame. It's ok, we'll just do what we always do and blame it on 4chins anyway.

Attached: 1440243241651.jpg (245x250 11.89 KB, 34.96K)

This. Make the time frame for use shorter to force a zerg rush of all offending parties while supplies last!

Attached: 6o2h4r6.jpg (441x599, 28.4K)

great post

Starbucks is using trademark violation reports to take down Coupons. I guess It's a great time to help and report everyone who posts anything with their logo

archive.li/hdJCJ

Attached: 1524679478.jpg (607x551, 89.62K)

good call

stop memeing backwards you reject

Why the hell do people go to starbucks when its so easy to make your own tea and coffee

Attached: rea wants to swallow.jpg (2691x2021, 2.89M)

So what products would stop nigger thought processes and that they'd go feral for?
Guessing:
Basketball shoes, running shoes. Televisions. KFC/&chicken…. Anything else? Any leftist companies for those?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (444x306, 59.36K)

Did the Starbuck Dreamer Day thing get anyone deported? Could we possibly reuse this with some other businesses for getting some beaners sent back?

Attached: borderfreecoffee.jpg (1536x2048, 319.15K)

Best post since pic related.

Attached: laughing tardigrade.gif (583x441 36.19 KB, 115.31K)

Unironically this
What is hard about these three steps that requires you to pay someone else to do it for you?

This is gonna be a fun ride and best part is since someone in the thread said he posted it on half/pol/. This means they'll take the full blunt of the blame.

No, it's too early to do the coupon trick again. You'll have to find another way to stir up trouble by attacking lefties' weakness for political correctness.

It's a reversal of what lefties have been doing to righties for decades. I agree it's pretty awesome and works since political correctness (cultural marxism) is a synthetic construction that isn't natural. It's must be destroyed.