WORLD WAR 3 - ISRAEL ATTACKS!

WORLD WAR 3 - ISRAEL ATTACKS!
Breaking Israeli Strikes Syrian Army Near Occupied Golan Heights
An Israeli missile strike targeted a position for the Syrian Army in al-Kom town near the Occupied Golan Heights as the government forces crackdown on jihadi groups in the area.
According to a military source, the strike hit an artillery position in the bordering town but no casualties reported.

or it could be nothing.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-israeli-strikes-hit-syrian-army-near-occupied-golan-heights/
archive.is/I0rEr

Attached: 1524507507562.jpg (1024x645, 160.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lta9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oy vey muh oil. deez damn goyim is trying to steal muh SYRIAN oil.

Achtung Juden vergasung wurde imminent Szenariengemaes vorgeschoben

Happening?

Attached: 1379034649061.jpg (398x499, 58.61K)

I just want to see Israel consumed and scorched by the flames of eternal vengeance, is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1451265548355.png (600x714 299.11 KB, 94.85K)

Syria and Russia won't do shit about this.

I hope you're wrong.

>When all your efforts to trick the goyim into fighting WWIII with nukes so you can grab a tiny slice of shitty desert fail so you just say "fuck it" and start the war yourself before getting fucked over by Hezbollah. . . again.

Attached: Absolute_State_of_Israel.jpg (672x372, 48.27K)

Reminder veterans implies they are veterans of a war and not that the were veterans before they took control.

Jewtin and assat the cuck won't do anything.

Rolling

Good luck Lion of Damascus
Drive the yids into the sea and let's be done with it

Attached: 1411534911992.jpg (395x387, 18.18K)

Fuck moloch , Kek has already won
Their sacrifices are backfiring and I'm laughing my ass off

Dubs decree.

Lets make it happen.

Its a shame Russia is also a ZOG puppet and won't meaningfully oppose the kikes.

(checked)
Does this make it the second or third time that Pissrael tried to start WW3?

Attached: 1d32bf7fec6d3cbce04409dd49ceaeb4171691931c5eec70e4040a51a66e3c31.gif (300x318, 116.33K)

Second, to my knowledge, in this instance at least.
The kikes aren't scared because they have nukes and would LOVE to see US and Russia go to war with each other.

fp was kike free today

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (476x361, 333.33K)

Attached: CANT_MOSSAD_THE_ASSAD.webm (640x360, 1.81M)

and like clockwork there's a religion of peace attack in the west at the exact same time

if dubs it's a mini happening.
if trips it's a MOAB happening.
if quads it's a FOAB happening.
if quints or higher, we had a good run of shitposting.

nothing burger>>11516407

begin

Wow, this died quick.

well what do you expect?
the airstrikes are pretty much daylie at this point and syrias air defense gets good enough that there are barely even casualtys anymore.
and the ww3 thing, welp we all want to see israel glassed already but that just isent realistic both with burger support and the samson option.
best we can hope for is that iran will invade and fuck as much shit up as they can before the burgers respond in force.

You must be 18 years old and have an IQ of 110 to post here, you fucking dipshit.

take her advice to heart faggot.

Attached: cute advice 5.jpg (532x396, 82.94K)

Reported, then. Get out, subhuman.

If dubs israel is ashes

Attached: Chutzpa - When a Kike Needs Help Lifting His Massive Balls.jpg (590x386, 78.46K)

You motherfucker. Read the goddamn book before spreading your filthy ignorance here.

Attached: Dizzy.jpg (600x400, 44.82K)

Why do you niggers keep crying wolf every time anyone throws a fucking pebble in his opponents general direction? It's just so tiresome. Kikes bomb a runway, no casualties minor damage- WORLD WAR 3 OH MY GOD WOW REDDIT IT'S HAPPENING Kikes fire a rocket on SAM'S position for 900th time in the last 7 years- WORLD WAR 3 WOW ABSOLUTE WORLD CONFLICT NUKES IN 30

tl;dr- don't stoop to the low of cnn faggotry and stop clickbaiting by writing overblown titles

Yeah, this is tiresome.

Your first mistake was trying to find refuge here ,
You know where you belong

Attached: 47A9E559-36FF-45F2-9519-EDE61B43D602.jpeg (396x382, 35.8K)

sage

fucking russians never respond to the kike shit, sage, im tired of this fucking ww3 meme, get cancer

Roll

Reminder that Putin was (((KGB))) before his current occupation. He glows just as brightly as the rest of them.

Checked. May the Lion of Damascus unleash upon the kikes the full wrath of Sekhmet.

Attached: 1Sekhmet.png (220x481, 29.6K)

didn't all the animistic deities come later in the ancient Egyptian civilization?
I had the impression that it was the abrahamic tribes which fashioned a religion using old local legends and even older ones from the East. That's why in later legends Hermes Trismegistus was known as Thoth the bird god when that couldn't be father from the truth.

I would want a heck of a lot more protecting my nads from those claws than just a loincloth.

Nobody care, Why?
Israel is currently in the process of exterminating the Palistinians, they tried to do the same thing to Syrians and All muslims come to think of it, They are trying to exterminate Whites… We all know how this is going to eventually end…. Nobody cares about Israel

archive.is/lta9Q

Their end can't come soon enough.

Forgot to describe the link. Oops.