MSM shocked differnce of opinion exists

‘MAINSTREAM MEDIA CANNOT BELIEVE ANYONE WOULD HAVE A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION OTHER THAN THEIR STATE SANCTIONED JEWISH APPROVED’ (((fact checked))) ‘BULLSHIT’
Just the way they wrote the first paragraph, feels like a symphony of dog whistles.
Now the reason I feel this deserves a thread is loosley based on fact and lack of sleep, but a few weeks ago The Corbett report released a lengthy video going to task on the unprovoked backlash from newsbud against these very journalists. Boots on the ground journos actually reporting on facts. And these armchair analysists cannot believe they arent pushing the same state sanction puff piece. But I found it utterly (((coincidental))) after James’ video, that this makes it to the front page of a msm news site.
Another quote from the article shows just how flabbergasted people can become even just by using alternante media other than state approved easily digestible rainbow unicorn news.
And how dare any critical thinking goy quote anybod but (((us))).
Anybody with fake Tw*itter accounts and best go support these guys, atleast they are trying and receiving kick back.
@Partisangirl, @VanessaBeeley @Ian56789.
Dont forget to use the #SyriaHoax tag, really get this shit trending or whatever the fuck.
****archive.is/h4Uyn
****news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/a-group-of-online-activists-are-claiming-syrias-chemical-attacks-were-staged/news-story/34546a60dbde0b847bc785010f4b4672

Other urls found in this thread:

****zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-23/msm-frantically-attacking-dissenting-syria-narratives-and-it-looks-really-bad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These two are clearly trying to bust this shit wide open.

Attached: 29796990-1098-4976-9D1E-D96416484828.png (587x733 404.63 KB, 70.57K)

have these people ever wondered why while niggers were hacking each others off with whatever they had at hand, actually making hundreds of thousands of deaths, nobody gave a fuck and intervening was not on the menu, but exporting democracy on each and every enemy of israel is "our duty"?

Who wrote this piece?

i would colonize that until the end of days.

did anything come about from that Roger Water's thread? i lost track of it, but that seemed like a good fracture point to push to at least start sowing the seeds of doubt with normies.

I do not know, but boy, does it reek of stale matzo and foreskins.

Thats why I asked.

See, I've noticed a trend: MSM are now trying to avoid it being obvious as to who wrote a piece, so they're trying to drop shit anonymously as part of a group or whatever when the opportunity arises.
I can't remember what piece I was reading recently, but went to look for the author, and lo and behold its portrayed as being authored by a group of "Leaders", which are not named.

They're getting wise to the fact that putting out such drivel with a kike name attached just digs the hole deeper.

There was a book on Zig Forums awhile back written by some chick that basically stated almost all of MSM is staged. We know this, but the fact it was in an upcoming book was interesting to me. I tried to search for it, but cannot find it, so it must not have been that great or was too good and is memoryholed. Some female wrote it, but I do now remember who.

The website usually has the authors name and contact email under the title, instead they have simply put (((news.com))) so I would say this is a sanctioned piece by the higher up channels. Usually plugged from reuters or something.

She looks whiter than half of europe

it's funny and sad because it's true

Attached: the feel.jpg (800x1107, 139.57K)

Its as if some people forget that there are some aryans in Arab countries and its not all sandniggers. Imagine living surrounded by sandniggers for centuries and not sullying your bloodline and then seeing how heavily bestiality is promoted in the west.

he is what got me onto Zig Forums. He sometimes alludes to (((them))) but never says it. The comment section on his videos more than make up for that though and it becomes a healthy equilibrium

Still waiting on his feature episode on pic related

Attached: 1519165315133.jpg (750x421, 48.87K)

>****
Get the fuck out and don't come back.

oh grow up already

I will have all the tacos I want. You can go play in traffic.

Sorry newfrond, its called breaking the link, something a little faggot like you wouldnt understand.

Reporting both you and the faggot OP for being this new.

Problematic.

Attached: completelynotnews.png (960x960, 78.96K)

So cute when these glow in the dark faggots get all shitty. Next thing this faggots going to crack it for not using the right pronouns. Get over it pencil dick

Zerohedge now reporting on this
****zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-23/msm-frantically-attacking-dissenting-syria-narratives-and-it-looks-really-bad

From the ZH article;
Well put and exactly what OP was pertaining to.

>not using https://

1. You're doing it wrong, that's not how we used to break links here, "oldfrond".
2. H8ch automatically breaks links for more than a year now, you don't have to spoiler it anymore. Just post the full link so we can copy/paste into an address bar.

Wow, just wow. The utter butthurt from manually breaking the links is astounding. Granted it has been quite a while since I made a thread, just went full turtle mode but christ all fucking mighty you little snowflake faggots cant even talk about the subject at hand, the insane defending of the white helmets and the destruction of the last few investigative journalists. You wiuld rather make a comment about how pathetic you are. Its shocking.

Excellent piece on the matter at hand. This is disgusing and clearly an orchestrated event takin place, if the UK and US and AUS all have articles being written slandering anyone thinking differently.
Who is this york guy? We need to make these faggots hurt who are writting the smear pieces against proper journalism.

jews.com.au is run by Shabbos Goy and the editor is a male feminist married to an actual harridan who is a feminist. They will always toe the line when it comes to ZOG propaganda and for the most outrageous lies they almost never list a "journalist" as an author.

Reported again.

Attached: Carl_Argument.jpg (783x800, 109.18K)

You are a laugh a minute, you seriously think the mods give two flying fucks for me breaking links manually and being shocked retards like you and all the other faggots cracking it over less than nothing. Have you even read the rules here? You know the no true scottsman fallacy? Well let me blow your mind right, there is no true and correct way to write anything here, redd*it spacing and not bumping with slide off topic remarks are key to discovering glow in the dark faggots like yourself, not manually breaking links. So by all means cry wolf you fucking faggot, you are clearly sliding this topic with your pathetic shit. Filtered, reported, and maybe you should go back to whatever social media clusterfuck you came from. This is a serious tooic of discussion as the syrian predicament is the epicenter of jewish interest, and these investigative reporters are fighting a fight too big to handle on their own. But whatever faggot, crack the shits over me using four astrix’.

Wow. Listened to that entire video and I'm not sure if Sibel is batshit crazy or if she just never stopped working for the FBI. I always thought she was annoying but her behavior and hit piece on these journalists is outrageoua

It wasn't so much that I can't believe that some syrians got gassed, what I don't believe is that Assad would be stupid enough to order a gas attack. Inductively the gas attack was either staged or the rebels gassed themselves.

How about you fuck off, crybaby

Watch the most recent questions for Corbett episode. Someone asks about Albert Pike and the WW plan/letter and he refers to an old episode with the same question. He is literally flanked on either side by two of the most obvious jews who both scoff in synchronicity, and that's that covered. It's bizarre as generally Corbett comes across as reasonably balanced. Also when asked if he thought Hitler was fighting the same globalists when he talked about the rootless international clique he just says no and moves on.
Sibel was an obvious jew agent, as was that newsbud shit. Quite what Corbett is I dunno, some cunt trying to earn enough dough to be a house husband in Japan maybe.

soooooooo is there a timestamp, or…..?

Leave D&C kike.

If you want to be the next victim of the satanic pedo sex cult to be eaten alive while kikes fuck and murder children go right ahead my guy. I've got plenty of zyklon and lead for race traitor-zombies on DOTR

Attached: 1439195005556.jpg (454x340, 55.81K)

Fuck off kike, and take your amateur mental gymnastics with you.