OLD SCHOOL TRUMP CNN INTERVIEW

Trump on Obama

Wolf Shitzer interviews God Emperor Trump
Kekles right from the start
i am retarded and cannot embed hooktube plz kill me
youtu.be/ELTroYeg1zQ

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-204819.jpg (2091x1074, 458.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/george-w-bush-my-dad-was-meeting-with-the-brother-of-osama-on-september-11-2001-does-that-make-him-a-terror-suspect/5436650
archive.is/ODA8i
foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html
archive.is/etKkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say what you will about Trump, but he's not wrong.

Attached: vjF6QYa.jpg (1920x1080, 624.57K)

Archive that shit if it hasn't been already.

Checked
Died late dec 2001 somewhere in the mountains of pakshitstan

Also; it's physically impossible for the NSA, the CIA and the NRO, the FBI, the DIA and the trillion dollar NORAD system to be beaten by a stink nigger hiding in a cave in Afghanistan with a craptop computer.

The entire Bin Laden story is such a sad joke.

Attached: osama-cadillac_1885045i.jpg (620x400, 103.68K)

fuggin checked for truth.

obam… i mean osama's cia stand-in was a dead ringer for being fake as shit

Attached: 5d2f11cd63d50ac4d3e5bcc84e8e1b10d243ca23f5559963e02ea4cfee281dd9.jpg (720x380, 59.7K)

Remember this shit?

One of bin Laden's brothers frantically called the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Washington looking for protection, Prince Bandar bin Sultan told The New York Times. The brother was sent to a room in the Watergate Hotel and was told not to open the door.

Most of bin Laden's relatives were attending high school and college. The young members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret place in Texas and then to Washington, The Times reported Sunday.

Many were terrified, fearing they would be lynched after hearing reports of violence against Muslims and Arab-Americans.

They left the country on a private charter plane when airports reopened three days after the attacks.

And remember this shit too?

globalresearch.ca/george-w-bush-my-dad-was-meeting-with-the-brother-of-osama-on-september-11-2001-does-that-make-him-a-terror-suspect/5436650

Lest we forget, one day before the 9/11 attacks, the dad of the sitting President of the United States of America, George Herbert Walker Bush was meeting none other than Shafig bin Laden, the brother of terror mastermind Osama bin Laden. It was a routine business meeting on September 10-11, no conflict of interest, no relationship to the 9/11 attacks which allegedly were carried out on the orders of Shafiq’s brother Osama.

Confirmed by the Washington Post, “fellow investors” of the Carlyle Group including Osama’s brother Shafiq bin Laden and Dubya’s dad former President George H. W. Bush met in the plush surroundings of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel on September 10-11, 2001. Their business encounter under the auspices of the Carlyle Group was unfortunately interrupted on September 11 by the 9/11 attacks.

It didn’t help that as the World Trade Center burned on Sept. 11, 2001, the news interrupted a Carlyle business conference at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel here attended by a brother of Osama bin Laden [Shafiq bin Laden]. Former president Bush [senior], a fellow investor, had been with him at the conference the previous day. (Greg Schneider, Pairing the Powerful With the Rich, Washington Post, March 16, 2003)

A timely business meeting on September 10-11 at the Ritz Carlton with Osama’s brother disrupted by the 9/11 attacks: pure coincidence, totally unrelated to the 9/11 attacks.

A day later, on the evening of September 11, 2001, president George W. Bush pronounced a historic speech in which he defined the relationship between “terrorists’ and “state sponsors of terrorism”:

The search is underway for those who are behind these evil acts. I’ve directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.

Also in attendance at the Ritz Carlton meetings were former secretary of defense Frank Carlucci, former secretary of state James Baker III, and other unnamed members of the bin Laden family.

The bin Laden – Bush Carlyle Group meeting was also confirmed by The Economist in a June 2003 article entitled C- for Capitalism:

ON the day Osama bin Laden’s men attacked America, Shafiq bin Laden, described as an estranged brother of the terrorist, was at an investment conference in Washington, DC, along with two people who are close to President George Bush: his father, the first President Bush, and James Baker, the former secretary of state who masterminded the legal campaign that secured Dubya’s move to the White House. The conference was hosted by the Carlyle Group, a private equity firm that manages billions of dollars, including, at the time, some bin Laden family wealth. It also employs Messrs Bush and Baker.

In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, when no one was being allowed in or out of the United States, many members of the bin Laden family in America were spirited home to Saudi Arabia. The revival of defence spending that followed greatly increased the value of the Carlyle Group’s investments in defence companies. (emphasis added)

Good interview. While we're posting old CNN interviews, I happen to like this one. If you don't like Mark Dice, you can ignore him

Here is the gist of the interview

Attached: blitzer trump.mp4 (320x180, 10.2M)

Archived.

foxjews [dot] com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead [dot] html

'''
Published December 26, 2001'''

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."

The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale … but calm, relaxed and confident."

Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of "pagans" against Religion of Cuck™. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah.

When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished."

But what was 777?

I think it got shoahed bc direct link but tdms bc word filter for links.

archive.is/ODA8i

Interesting.

btw, nice job posting a link without archiving first, idiot.

Are you sure it wasn't because you were being a gigantic faggot? You smell like newfag.

Reminder to familiarize yourself with all the 'Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth' stuff to know the truth about that day. I don't even think they talk about the fact(s) that Osman made a statement denying responsibility for the attack, or that the FBI didn't list Osman as a wanted criminal because they couldn't find sufficient evidence that he was responsible, or any other (((coincidences))) surrounding the attack.

Yes you are and you are also a Trumpnigger, but i repeat myself.

You should go even older school and post the one back when he was the stalking horse against Pat Buchanan in the Reform party bid.

How can you stand that faggot talking the whole video. Wish people would stop posting that Jews shit

Non pozed version.

can confirm. friend was attending ASU at the time. said 2 guys in black suites like in a movie grabbed up one of his sons there during the lecture.

Haven't you lefties figured it out yet?
He leaves ALL the options open so the opponent doesn't know what he'll do.
Democrat or Republican.
Why limit your playing field?

Attached: 200px-Arthur_Wellesley,_1st_Duke_of_Wellington_by_Robert_Home_cropped.jpg (1000x1662, 133.33K)

BECAUSE IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HARD FOR US TO CONTROL YOU GOYIM!!!

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 32.67K)

>foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html

archive.is/etKkt

archive, also checking your trips of holiness and all numbers ID.

oh wow. deleted that post of a fox news article from 2001 that was about Bin Laden's actual death?

The (((official))) story of killing Osama and then burying him at sea was so laughably fake, how anyone even remotely bought it boggles my mind.

Attached: TrumpHitler88.webm (1280x720, 6.93M)

Didn't Al Badbaddi also die several times as well? I think he's staying dead this time but that wasn't the case the last several times.