British Man Jailed After Giving the Finger

North Yorkshire Police:
Top tip: If you want to stay out of trouble, don't do what this driver did and swear at our mobile safety cameras while driving past in a car fitted with a laser jammer. Today he's beginning 8 months in jail for perverting the course of justice.

twitter.com/NYorksPolice/status/988429401921552384
archive.li/e4tDE
Video
twitter.com/NYorksPolice/status/988437884435861509

FULL POLICE PRESS REPORT:

archive.fo/RDSFV
northyorkshire.police.uk/news/laser-jammer-prison/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (702x572 528.72 KB, 563.51K)

"Laser jammer" yeah fucking right, some nigger and towelhead cop probably got his panties in a twist and decided to stick it to the guy with the Range Rover

He should have spent a bit extra and got the windows tinted

OI, mate
Don't you linger
Keep Londistan safe and
BIN THAT FINGER

Right, gov
Bin that knife
Let muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker
Fuck your wife

Oi, mate
Bin that spoon
England's flag
Is a crescent moon

Attached: metropolitan-police-officer-B4JDN9.jpg (864x1390, 66.52K)

Oh, the word-filter fucked up the meter of P.C. Cuckoldby's dank rhymes. A pity.

When Thomas Cook the first travel agent formed, they only had one destination.
Mecca.

This is the absolute state of the Jewnited Kuckdom.

Attached: buckingham-mosque.jpg (477x292, 56.16K)

Pedo muzzie gangs are A-okay but don't be flippin the bird, m8.

Attached: cudint_b_boverd.jpg (900x830, 167.35K)

The British are such a pathetic people these days.

They have no rifles and are property

His charge was entirely down to his use of an illegal jammer
Pro-tip:
If you're using a jammer, don't draw attention to yourself by giving the camera the finger in your easily identifiable personally registered vehicle, repeatedly.
Eventually the bitter cops will get you.

That's literally negro tier retardation and everything Zig Forums used to mock blacks for, boasting and filming themselves committing crime then acting all puzzled about being made to pay for their own actions.

Don't get thrown in the ringer, bin that finger

Misleading bait title, though not technically inaccurate, it was his use of a "laser jammer" (whatever the fuck that is) that got him convicted. Still some 1984 Bong bullshit, but he wasn't jailed for flipping the bird.

Every white man in the country should follow this guy's lead.

freedom comes with batteries

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960 84.05 KB, 113.72K)

this is insane

BIN THAT HAND

Attached: 456274D500000578-4984672-image-a-88_1508150956231.jpg (655x430, 30.9K)

Talk about false flags.

Attached: 334ee3a5001421b291fe418ec5aac532[1].jpg (306x423, 25.35K)

Attached: kek.jpg (227x339, 50.65K)

Christ, England is done for. Sad, really; I never got to visit and I recently discovered my ancestors there.

He was arrested for the jammer not the finger

CAPPED 4 POSTERIOR

rope is pulling his hand, its for restraint not tourniquet

You can still pull the arm and have the blade on the other side. I am aware of what they are doing, it's just savage that they don't attempt to mitigate the bleeding, faggot.

Fucking kek.

Attached: Meanwhile.jpg (465x480, 41.64K)

A man who claimed deputies harassed him after he flipped them off has settled a federal lawsuit against Clackamas County.

Robert J. Ekas received $4,000, including $600 for legal costs. Ekas, who lives near Happy Valley, sued the county last year, claiming that deputies violated his free-speech rights and stopped his vehicle without probable cause.

A story earlier this year in The Oregonian brought Ekas national media attention, including radio interviews and an appearance of Comedy Central's "Colbert Report."

"We made a business decision. It was cheaper to settle the case than to proceed with litigation," said Assistant County Counsel Edward S. McGlone III.

Ekas said his decision to settle was based on the county's informal agreement "to implement a civil rights training program" for Sheriff's Office employees. "Whether they keep their promise or not is another matter," Ekas said.

McGlone said the county made no such promise but will offer training on civil rights and First Amendment issues to Sheriff's Office personnel soon as part of continuing legal education program for law enforcement officers.

Ekas was stopped by deputies in twice in 2007 after he flipped them off. One of the deputies cited Ekas for an illegal lane change and improper display of license plates. He was acquitted.

Ekas sued the Sheriff's Office and three of its employees, seeking corrective action and unspecified damages.

Ekas claimed the traffic stops were acts of retaliation that violated his First and Fourth Amendment rights. He said his actions were political statements and a protest of police violence against innocent civilians.

oregonlive.com/happy-valley/index.ssf/2010/11/happy_valley_man_who_flipped_off_deputies_settles_lawsuit_for_4000.html
Archived.

Thanks, guca.

A federal appeals court is reinstating a civil rights lawsuit brought by a New York man arrested for disorderly conduct after flipping off a police officer in traffic.

There's no law against directing to police what might be the world's oldest insulting gesture. Flipping the bird, or sticking out the middle finger, dates to ancient Greece and was adopted by the Romans as digitus impudicus – the impudent finger.

But it's not advised, as it may lead to a confrontation. And that's exactly what happened in upstate New York.

After the police stop in 2006, words were exchanged between the local police officer and middle-finger-saluter John Swartz, a 62-year-old Vietnam veteran. He flipped the bird at officer Richard Insogna who was employing a radar device to ticket speeders – and Insogna stopped the vehicle.

In reinstating the lawsuit, the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals didn't buy Insogna's explanation for the traffic stop. Insogna testified in a deposition that he stopped the vehicle Swartz was traveling in because the raised middle finger suggested Swartz "was trying to get my attention for some reason" and that he "was concerned for the female driver."

A federal judge sided with police and tossed the lawsuit. But the New York-based appeals court on Thursday reinstated the case, which was also brought by the driver, Swartz's wife, Judy Mayton-Swartz.

According to the three-judge panel: (.pdf)

Perhaps there is a police officer somewhere who would interpret an automobile passenger's giving him the finger as a signal of distress, creating a suspicion that something occurring in the automobile warranted investigation. And perhaps that interpretation is what prompted Insogna to act, as he claims. But the nearly universal recognition that this gesture is an insult deprives such an interpretation of reasonableness. This ancient gesture of insult is not the basis for a reasonable suspicion of a traffic violation or impending criminal activity. Surely no passenger planning some wrongful conduct toward another occupant of an automobile would call attention to himself by giving the finger to a police officer.

No trial date has been set in the unlawful-arrest case. The disorderly conduct charges were later dropped after Swartz's arrest.

In its Thursday opinion, the appeals court cited American University legal scholar Ira Robbins, who has written a definitive paper on flipping the bird: "Digitus Impudicus: The Middle Finger and the Law." (.pdf)

In the paper, he writes: "The pursuit of criminal sanctions for use of the middle finger infringes on First Amendment rights, violates fundamental principles of criminal justice, wastes valuable judicial resources, and defies good sense."

This isn't the first lawsuit on the topic, and it likely won't be the last.

In 2009, a Pittsburgh man was awarded $50,000 after he was wrongly cited for disorderly conduct after flipping off an officer. A year later, suburban Oregon police department paid a local man $4,000 to settle a civil rights lawsuit in which he claimed he was pulled over for flipping off the cops in traffic.

February 04, 2018 12:55 PM

It happens all the time: Somebody cuts off a driver in traffic, and the motorist replies with a one-finger salute.

But what if that bird was flown at a cop?

An Indiana man admits he flipped off a state trooper last summer. But Mark May of Terre Haute, who was ticketed for the act, says in a lawsuit that the gesture was free speech and that his constitutional rights were violated.

The lawsuit was filed Thursday against Indiana State Police Master Trooper Matt Ames, the Tribune-Star reported. He is seeking unspecified damages in the complaint filed by the American Civil Liberties Union of Indiana.

In the lawsuit, May says that on Aug. 21, he gave the finger to Ames as May drove past Ames, who had stopped another motorist along U.S. 41.

According to the complaint, Ames “aggressively cut in front” of May at an intersection in Terre Haute, Newsweek reports. May said he was annoyed because he thought the chase was “not a wise use of police resources.”

May was issued a “provocation” ticket.

According to the Indiana Criminal Code, the ticket, which carries a fine of up to $500, is issued when “a person who recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally engages in conduct that is likely to provoke a reasonable person to commit battery commits provocation.”

But Kenneth Falk, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Indiana, argued that May’s gesture to Ames was expressive conduct fully protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

“While perhaps ill advised, Mr. May’s gesture, which in no way interfered with the Master Trooper’s lawful activities, was fully protected by the First Amendment,” Falk said.

Falk added that the trooper “had no cause whatsoever to initiate the stop.”

The Indiana State Police didn’t immediately return the Tribune-Star’s request for comment.

getting raped in the twitter comments. not a single normal fag comment supporting this.

BAN ASSAULT FINGERS!

shiiiiieeet no whey just jeffin' ya fgt

Attached: shiiiieeeeeet.jpg (339x355, 38.56K)

Pretty sure tinted windows are banned in Britbonigstan.

In case of massive trauma bleeding is stopped by arteries spasm. If not, then it is all Allah's will.

Oy vey that Cop has a Knife, he should bin it

Attached: wip8.png (1920x1080, 736.18K)

ffs Bongstan has just a mertic fuckton of ridiculous, nonsensical laws.

And yet they don't seem to be able to enforce simple ones like "Muslim gangs shouldn't be allowed to rape tens of thousands of children".

But they're out in force patrolling twitter and facebook for mean sentences.

Thanks for reporting this I will go out of my way to avoid supporting the UK

Good job bongs, I don't even know what the fuck you retards are doing over there anymore.

The USA is almost as bad as bongland. It's a cunthair away from being that bad.

The police state is global.

this is so depressing. a fine i could see i guess but almost a year in prison for an old fart?

I did this to the security cameras on the underground many moons ago and some little creature emerged from the shadows to tell me they were for my protection. Before I could turn and say something, he disappeared in a puff of smoke. I think they actually pay people to watch these things 24/7 and they're flipped off and shouted at so much they begin to take it personally and mentally break down. It's the only rational reason I can think of for jailing an old man flipping the bird to a camera.

Wew when you think Britcuck land couldn't get any more dystopian it gets more dystopian.