Canadian Incel Rebellion News Thread 2

Last thread hit 750

FB post confirmed
twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/988786051924791296
archive.fo/WjigH

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (603x405, 63.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/988817068752547840
archive.fo/20tcQ
archive.is/RyB0s
archive.is/WLU3V
facebook.com/alek.minassian.33
archive.is/YlMrB
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-police-finding-new-ways-to-battle-sex-trade-1.4054882
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/169231497/#q169253859
cbsnews.com/news/armenian-leader-serzh-sargsyan-resigns-unexpectedly-2018-04-23/
archive.fo/uUl4e
archive.is/LZBk2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MINASSIAN JOINED ARMY LAST AUGUST
twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/988817068752547840
archive.fo/20tcQ

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (612x478, 87.08K)

That's not "confirmation" you utter faggot

Enjoy your ban.

also great fucking job stickying the 2 post thread it doesn't matter if it's the follow up thread you didn't waste any time putting this first, good lord go moderate some of these halfchan faggots for 5 minutes before sticky king your own posts

the facebook post picture was taken by the journalist 1~2 hours after his post, i expect he made that shortly before the attack. did anyone know his name 1 hour-ish after the attack? sounded suspicious to me. he couldn't have made the post when he was in custody.

post looks way too much like a troll post.

This stinks of typical tricks. Wouldn't the MSM just love another reason to fill headlines with "systematic male violence" and all that bullshit. Nothing about being a disgusting nonwhite and immigrant who failed utterly to assimilate of course.

What ban, for stating that fb saying the incel bullshit is real is trash? The same fb who just had zucc "testify" before senate squirming and lying through his fucking teeth?

For defying the mods.

How can anyone be an incel when prostitution exists? For the money he spend renting the van he could have had his tubes cleaned by a pro.

looks like cuckchan is frozen. IIRC this has happened before when there's been happenings with 4chan implicated, like with the oregon shooter (some of you guys are alright, don't go to school tomorrow)

this is totally not a false flag at all

Is 4chan being permanently taken down really such a bad thing, though?

What's incel?
I don't want some Plotifact-approved definition.

is this the reason halfchan is down?

lol ok

Attached: 22 Long Rifle vs. . 22 Magnum..webm (854x480, 357.69K)

virgin that can't get women

guys please, if you have the timeline, how long was it from arrest to the journalist posting that facebook phone picture? to me it looks like an obvious troll.

incel = involuntary celibate. In other words, the hopeless neckbeards from /r9k/ and wizardchan. Think elliot rodger

So even prostitutes turn them down? Because it sounds to me like they're just so mentally disabled that they can't even TRY.

Do prostitutes count or is that cheating?
You don't say

because in most places, its illegal. also part of the reason they are virgins is because they are too shy or sperg to talk to women. Its hard to deal with all the anxiety AND have to navigate into an akward transaction that happens to be illegal one. getting a protitute isnt like buying a loaf of bread.

they try, you don't know shit

it's 50% that and 50% that they don't like promiscuous women since they've rejected them

i figure the majority of them have too high standards, and are jealous of the guys more attractive than them because they can't get those kinds of girls, they think it's unfair but can't deal with it. probably more about that than the actual penis in vagina thing. just lashing out.

You can't ride the fucking TTC without seeing ads for Asian whores all over the place.

is it over for halfchan?

Attached: mcgregor-en-lio-callejero-le-pide-revancha-de-mma-a-mayweather.jpeg (329x460, 23.64K)

Anyway I'm trying again, have there been much research into this on Zig Forums? I've been asleep pretty much through it all, got up hours ago but 4chan was down.

Does anyone have a time frame?

sorry Burger here; am I confused? Are you claiming there are advertisements for prostitutes on the Toronto public transportation system? Are you being metaphorical? Please post an image of what you're talking about.

They're in the backs of those free newspapers you get in the subway. I've seen poster ads for prostitutes as well, but only gay ones (go figure). I don't live in that shithole anymore so i couldn't get you a picture. FYI, prostitution is not illegal in Canada, although pimping is.

I am familiar with that area of TORONTO and there are a lot of PeRSIAN and Arabic businesses and residences in that area.

THE perp was ARMENIAN and this happened 1 day before the 24th of April,the day Armenian genocide is commemorated.

HE WOULD HAve drove past stores like these all along that stretch of yonge st for 2 kilometres before he went on the side walk.

did the mid eastern businesses trigger him?

Coincidence?

Attached: Clipboard - Copy.jpg (729x848, 225.97K)

Hmm, so 4chan happens to be down for over 8 hours as soon as the news picks up the guy was from /r9k/.

i would think not, but it don't know how "armenian" he was, how close to his home country. maybe he didn't give a shit about armenia.

Sorry, i may be working on dated info. I did a cursory search, and it seems prostitution ads were banned in 2014.
archive.is/RyB0s
archive.is/WLU3V
(pic related in second article)

Attached: whores.jpg (626x417, 69.93K)

Yes unless you want us to stay here forever.

He was FOB enough to have an accent, so I'd wager he must have spent at least part of his childhood there.

So this is why 4chan is down?

Is it confirmed that he was from 4chan? There are incel forums everywhere.

Yes. Moot is being interrogated and tortured in Guantanamo right now. There is an international manhunt for Hiroshima Nagasaki.

Do not fuck with Canada.

no archive of account = don't believe it
facebook.com/alek.minassian.33
archive.is/YlMrB

Attached: 484a7b4b2d2d8c1db11acae807c4e25fb818c1c325fe72bfa4c6c5749f6e5f58.jpg (480x360 60.96 KB, 56.75K)

Deep state/NATO kikes may have used this Armenianigger as a patsy to attach a public-facing "terrorism" link with Armenia to justify "counterterrorism" military intervention aka regime change/influence building. The same day this attack happened, Armenia's prime minister resigned and was replaced by a former Gazprom employee.

Everybody here is focusing on the incel aspect, but the actual reason this Armenian nigger lashed out doesn't really matter. Say this Armenian nigger was already hitting a red line mentally for whatever reason. What they will do is say "look, Armenia obviously exports terrorists to the west, we must intervene in the Armenian political situation and make the Armenian government a partner to stop this global Armenian terrorist threat." It won't be surprising if we see NATO/deep state kike intervention in Armenian government that causes de facto regime change in favor of deep state/NATO kike greedy money and power interests.

This may occur even if this Armenianigger wasn't intentionally a patsy. Deep state/NATO kikes will still frame this internally as an example of terrorism committed by Armenians globally. Deep state/NATO kikes will not let this convenient attack go to waste. Remember that the deep state/NATO kikes are desperate, because they already had their tiny little misshapen circumsized jew cocks blocked trying to start a massive war in Syria maybe 10 days ago. You better believe they're motivated and view a Gazprom exec running Armenia as unacceptable. From the deep state/NATO kike point of view, a Gazprom exec running Armenia is another domino falling to Russia influence in energy markets that the deep state/NATO kikes think they have to dominate at all costs.

They're not allowed to arrest prostitutes but they can and do arrest Johns. A lot of the fake ads posted online are put there by police.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-police-finding-new-ways-to-battle-sex-trade-1.4054882

If you really want to have sex with a prostitute just go to where it's legal. The situation in Canada is a disaster with rampant sex slavery and corrupt law enforcement.

The liberals have been attacking prostitution hard in Canada.

They now advertise themselves as models for photography. Well, some of them anyways.

Hiro probably doesn't give a shit since he's in France right now. Most likely he's doing it just till things simmer down. That or the mods did it because they're scared they'll get doxed and investigated. Remember one of the mods, RapeApe, is from Canada

4chan is specifically mentioned in the post, someone post the pic. Probably an MKULTRA false flag.

False flagging us?

So there's absolutely no way for incels to get laid in Canada. It's a bit of a wonder why these attacks don't happen every day.

Attached: funni.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

He probably was from /r9k/. Only a robot would talk about Chad's and Stacy's like that.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x426, 292.87K)

its real

first time the picture was posted to 4chan
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/169231497/#q169253859

nobody who's spent more than a few weeks on an imageboard would openly implicate their own fucking board. An user would've blamed 9gag or reddit.

It's 90% a false flag, 10% some retard tourist.

I think this is real.
C23249161 is the right format of a Forces service number - letter with 8 numbers.
mfw

Well the guy who shot up that college in Oregon clearly used /r9k/

look at that post though, it says 1 hour ago. i don't know the intricacies of facebook timestamps, but that post had to be posted somewhere between 1 hour and 2 hours from the time the journalist took that picture. let's say he made that post seconds before being arrested (most likely before he even crashed into those people).

how could the journalist have gotten his name that fast? as far as i can remember, it took more than 2 hours before his name was revealed.

Is this all the proof we have? A screenshot from after the attack, plus third hand "confirmation" from Kikebook through the Communist Broadcasting Corp? I smell Jewry.

Even if the incel angle is true, van of peace attacks are generally going to come from your 85 IQ middle easterners. Watch them blame all men, then narrow it to white men somehow.

see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/169231497/#q169253859
posted just over three hours after the sticky was made.

Attached: 73875.jpg (1110x904, 282.58K)

You can back date posts on Facebook but it time stamped for 1:27 EST, which is exactly when the 911 calls started coming in.

The two photos of the cellphones may not have been in the right time zone, but you can check on the archive, just hover over the 'one hour ago'.

That /r9k/ board is fucking cancer and a mistake that needs fixin'

Neck and gasyourself, obamaleaf, you faggot.
I draw closer to your dox every day.

I guess if true, this explains ehy Elliot Roger's youtube channel is still up.

it's cancer, but they killed some people
which counts for something in my book

Attached: 1379353973773.jpg (199x240, 26.25K)

Why did they immediately delete Aleks Facebook page?

If it gets shut down guess where they'll migrate ?

Clearly, he did. But still, he didn't say anything to implicate the board. He left behind a confusing manifesto that expressed his loneliness and his admiration for previous shooters, as well as a web presence that showed he admired the IRA, Nazi Germany and white supremacists simultaneously.

He never namechecked the board.

That's actually a very good point.

where is this?

Remember folks, meme responsibly. Beta Uprising /r9k/ bullshit cost innocent people their lives and limbs. We at Zig Forums have had the self awareness to ostracize those that call to bomb federal buildings and similar shit, but our cousins across the boards reinforce their own dogmas to decidedly destructive and pointless ends.
In the end we are our brother's keeper. They're our shame but, after a fashion, more family to us than others. I'm not saying go and 'help', I'm saying smother such memes from them in the crib. Don't turn a blind eye should you see it crop up.

Attached: Beakie_has_a_soda.jpg (533x688, 139.02K)

Yup fully agree with that, either that or the "we need to monitor the internet even more now R YOR Children Safe?!" bullshit

For as long as we have more young men than young women, we will have these problems. If it's impossible for a man to find a partner, it's only natural that he'd feel like killing. That's exactly what happened in the past, when tribes were centered around alpha males. That's why civilizations started popping up and women were more or less equally shared across the male population.

It's not just a meme that alphas get 90 % of the girls nowadays. And it definitely is not just a meme that we have too many young men compared to women due to immigration and lack of wars.

Stop being a faggot. You cannot help what retards do. In this case we have a string of obvious MK Ultra ‘random’ attacks by loner white males, obviously meant as a pretext for a crackdown against chans.

Not sure why everyone is focusing on Facebook or the chans when the same day this attack happened, Armenia's prime minister resigned and was replaced by a former Gazprom employee.
cbsnews.com/news/armenian-leader-serzh-sargsyan-resigns-unexpectedly-2018-04-23/
archive.fo/uUl4e

There is a power struggle in Armenia right now, which is an important country for oil and gas logistics. It doesn't matter how deep state kikes characterize this attacker's motive other than saying it was "terrorism." Deep state certainly would use a false flag as a "counterterror" justification to intervene in Armenia and stop an ex-Gazprom employee or another Russian surrogate from taking over.

Maybe all of this guy's posts online real or none of them are. Maybe this can also be used as a way to crack down on the chans, which would be convenient for deep state, but they could crack down on the chans anyway using current legal tools and by no means need a false flag attack to do so. If the social media posts are real, then maybe the deep state simply came across some of this guy's postings online a while ago and decided he was the Armenian they could use for a false flag attack to justify intervention in Armenia/regime change. Who gives a fuck. The chans can be legally taken down and may already be heavily deep state controlled. There is simply no need for a false flag whatsoever to go after any website when deep state already can do that anyway, but they would certainly do a false flag to justify intervention in a strategically critical country in a power vacuum.

To you maybe. But I jest, this user is correct.

Polite sage.

Yeah that's me.

I bet you're one of those "just lift bro" spammers.

I'm in-between both you on this one. On the one hand, (floating around all boards) I definitely see some behavior on r9k that would be considered flag worthy (if I cared). On the other however, is still (a portion) of the same open-eyed or at least skewed, perception of the world from chinky chan-eyez. I think the breakdown is simply a loss in translation, between the mass morons floating though society gobbling up whatever turd anyone farts into them for acceptance, versus the people you may see here or elsewhere who are already keen to the grand scheme, and simply get tired of listening to said idiots.

I wonder what the young turks have to say about this lel

While I disagree that we are our brothers keeper you still raise a good point. It is in our best interest to meme responsibly for our board cousins as well as for ourselves. Even if it is not our obligation it is a good idea.

Get this hothead out of here.

Attached: 1413231267495.gif (280x358, 2.53M)

archive.is/LZBk2

FB page went dark real fast, and the archive link only pulls these two details. His one and only profile picture and his nonsensical shoutout to halfchan.

Could this be another attempt at (((subverting))) the narrative? It could easily have been a manufactured account to put up and take down to help cement this motive in the public eye.

The stink of unleavened bread and ursury is all over this shit, Im certain.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-24-14-52-04.png (480x854, 105.23K)

God I hate people who think life should be fair

I don't think we should rally against a meme because of the off chance some dipshit will take it the wrong way.

I hate stupid people like you. If life is too unfair for some, they will get resentful and possibly drive a truck in a crowd.

It's also really fucking useless to treat these people with psychologists. That's such a useless profession. Instead, we should treat these people with prostitutes. They cost about as much, ~100 euros for half an hour, but they'd certainly be far more useful that psychologists, psychiatrists and drugs.

It's very likely someone made a FB profile for him as soon as his name was released and put up those posts really quick. Could have been someone trolling on one side or another, or deliberate disinfo. Facebook themselves would need to comment somehow on the authenticity of his profile and when the account had been created, which they will never do publicly.

Going to be the devil's advocate and say it's possible he just created an fb page to make a statement for the news orgs, and fb took his page down for terrorism.

fairness = communism
sounds like athenian democracy you know, they placed "sacred" whores at the corners so the mobs of plebs and tards would leave the fine women alone.
are you a crypto commie?

what is this "visualizza traduzione" at the end of the post?

Oy vey! Nothing is more useful than psychologists, goyim. Perhaps you should be forced to see one for questioning their effectiveness.

free for all = anarchy. Are you an anarchist?

Oh never mind, I'm an idiot, lol.

I agree, but prostitutes won't even be a bandaid for the fact that our modern culture is essentially broken and is driving people insane.

Intel(TM) rebellion now, brothers!

Attached: output.webm (1280x720, 462.73K)

Not sure how Zig Forums is focused on discussing bullshit and not the major political situation in Armenia, other than Zig Forums is deep state-controlled and deliberately distracting.

THE VERY SAME DAY this "terrorist" attack happened, Armenia's prime minister resigned and was replaced by a former Gazprom employee.

archive.fo/uUl4e

Armenia is strategically important for oil and gas. Deep state kikes are worried about a Gazprom lady taking over and Russia locking down control in Armenia.

It doesn't matter what the kikes say the attacker's precise motive was. The only thing that matters is that he is (a) Armenian and (b) committed a "terrorist" act in a NATO country. That provides the justification internally for NATO kikes to intervene for "counterterrorism" purposes in Armenia. It is no coincidence that this happened the very same day that the PM resigned and the political vacuum appeared.

There is no need whatsoever for a false flag to go after any website. Deep state kikes can very easily and in many cases legally shut down any website on the web (or completely infiltrate). Deep state probably already runs the chans and we know they set up Facebook as a honey pot.

This false flag was done to justify intervention in Armenia.

Maybe it wouldn't fix the situation, but I think it would help. If we do nothing about the societal problems, we had better start building walls around all walkways.

Nigga, that's just treating the symptoms and not the disease. You ultimately solve nothing and at best trade one problem (psychologists, psychiatrists and drugs) for another (promotion of whoredom.)

Eat shit, you fucking degenerate commie faggot.