The Southern Poverty Law Center Is Sitting on $477 Million

The Southern Poverty Law Center Is Sitting on $477 Million

weeklystandard.com/jeryl-bier/endowment-of-southern-poverty-law-center-nears-500-million

Archiving isn't working.

Attached: The Southern Poverty Law Center Is Sitting on $477 Million.png (3000x1988 1.78 MB, 629.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yKffa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$PLC

Attached: SPLC transferring millions to offshore tax havens Report.png (970x1886, 652.15K)

On 4chan, this thread would have already had several worthwhile and entertaining replies.

Attached: 1523846071892.jpg (425x301, 122.53K)

Then go back, faggot.

Archive works just fine, nigger. Get gud.
>archive.fo/yKffa

On half you would have been late because we heard about their bank months ago.

so this is bad because they could fun the democrats in upcoming elections?

All that cash, and they still suck at memeing.

Wow, all of halfchan has never even heard of money laundering

(((Semitic People Loathing Caucasians)))
Under marxists and kikes, there are no human rights.

The effects of memory holed information. Last year we had threads about the left forwarding and linking desperate leftists to the (((SPLC))) and telling them to donate to stop Trump. These bernie-tier cucks donated to them probably more money than what's said.

ive been very critical of 8ch lately but i have to strongly disagree here. 4chan woudnt even have a thread like this

That's because the jews don't actually pay anyone.

Attached: For Free.gif (500x206, 480.25K)

We need to get a Congressional investigation into that money. Who's some one who will do it?

If you actually weren't an 8cuck, you would know that's not true at all.

I doubt any would. The SPLC is working hand and hand with all MSM outlets. Anyone going after them, or looking at their operations with a critical eye, would have their reputation dragged through the mud by the media. I hope I'm wrong.

On 4chan you worship Black Dick and Hapas. So kindly fuck off.

"Foundations" are well-established as yet another way jews can get wealth while avoiding work. Look at the crooked Red Cross making a fortune off of Haiti with the Clinton Mob.

Attached: Hatiti-relief-chart-May20101.gif (630x280, 12.45K)

Don't think so. If they are a 501c3 and they donate uncle Samberg takes a bite of their finances.

money laundering

Answer: Convention of States to pass amendments on tax reform. End all tax exemptions. Non-profits and churches are into political activism in the current year anyways. Might as well make them pay to play.

Are you going to shill every single thread with this? You do know Mark (((Levin))) is the one behind the current push for a COS……right?

Bump. Watch them piss it all away and get nothing done except redpill more normies and bring them to our side. This will be good.

Attached: fempepe.jpg (250x250, 28.13K)

Lets burn through all of it.

In spirit, yes. But remember that money laundering is a legal charge, and an act is only illegal when the Jews who went to law school say you have to be charged with it. What are the odds Israel Jr. is going to prosecute the heroes who brought down the KKK and fight hate on the internet every day? Remember how many Schindler's List Boomercucks we still have running the show and weeping over the scene where they gave him that gold ring. None of the stupid cunts has it in them to weather a charge of antisemitism, which is almost the only word in the SPLC's dictionary.

And these faggots have the audacity to solicit donations from me on street corners good fucking lord

The redcross pocketing 75% of their donations pisses me off more than it should. Charity groups and foundations should be forced to account for every cent and return all unused donations by law.