James Comey wroted a book by hisself

Pic says it all. The guy is so fucking bonkers. Via Scott Adams, on Twitter.

Practical outcome: declare Comey a pathological liar, prove it by his lie to Congress that he wasn't a leaker, when he later revealed he was a leaker, plus this page and similar. Then paint the Democrats with a broad brush, declairing that they're all like that. "Just look at how phony, how absolutely fake Hillary is. They must think we're idiots to act like that. They think we're so stupid we wouldn't know what classification labels are, even if we'd been through training multiple times in our lives."

The fact this book is so obviously full of lies helps drive home what bullshit the "dossier" is. Fabrications. Bonkers bullshit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (709x1000, 493.79K)

eh, fuck it. That's a joke page. The real book is full of stupid shit, but that's a joke. Oh well.

You're a cunt.

Don't be a fag about it.

Lel I wish this was real

Comey's book contradicts his sworn testimony, either he's secretly /ourguy/ or he's dumber than a box of rocks.

The best part is it is entirely believable that is how the book was written.

Am I going to have to buy these fucking books myself? I'll fucking do it as long as I can get 'em used.

And then the whole Russian Embassy clapped

just download it you fucking retard its on libgen

I like physical books, I have thousands of 'em.

sage

as fake as the corrupt mods that run Zig Forums

Bumpin

Global report.

Universal report.

Holy. Fuck. I knew this guy was mentally retarded, but the level of larping in this one page is beyond the pale. If only I had sides…

U.S. is so over-circumcised now, it lets Benedict Arnolds make a profit off alleged memoirs.

checked

What in the fuck are you checking exactly?

Please tell me you arent checking the ff in the id…

Forgot sage. Now where is my tanto…..

Feel free to use mine

Attached: IMG_3185.JPG (290x218, 45.75K)

Jej u fonny gui