HAPPENING: SHOOTING IN DALLAS

THE SHOOTER IS 29 YEAR OLD ARMANDO JUAREZ!!
He left home depot in a white f-250 with the license plate JFK6677 (obvious false flag).
HERE'S HIS DOX INFO
3021 Oak Ridge Pl
Grand Prairie, TX 75052-5728
(214) 337-0885 - Landline
LET'S GET HIM Zig Forums

Attached: ARMANDO.png (671x425, 323.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pNbcS
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/04/24/reports-shots-fired-officers-near-lake-highlands-home-depot
facebook.com/Fox4DFW/videos/10155320815287093/?notif_id=1524621798953048¬if_t=live_video_share
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5652927/Fifty-nine-illegal-immigrants-crammed-tractor-trailer.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/24/daca-restart-ordered-federal-judge/
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Jews are behind this, watch for crisis actors begin to appear.

oy vey we need to stop these white nationalists!

That is spanish for Armed Jews

Nice sources retard. GKYS

archive.is/pNbcS
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/04/24/reports-shots-fired-officers-near-lake-highlands-home-depot

reported to be traveling with a captive bolt pistol and a portable tank of compressed air

MEMES HAVE GONE TO FAR THE INCEL REVOLUTION IS 100%on

Dubs

this aint no country for guys like that

Just Fucking Kidding, Satan's in Heaven, the dubs edition.

Wew

Attached: Private_Pyle.jpg (204x247, 3.62K)

more like a cream colored ford f-250

Attached: No-Country-for-Old-Men.jpg (1024x681, 251.37K)

These violent white nationalists need to be stopped!

Oy Vey da qestions…..

Attached: twatter.jpg (651x513, 88.12K)

Twitter claiming he's white in 5,4,3,2..

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 8.29.11 PM.png (664x366, 508.14K)

this bugged me so much

That's not going to fly with the Prez

Attached: twatter.png (663x678, 105.94K)

taking American jobs and killing cops in new pick-up trucks

Attached: DblqeSpUwAAa4Mh.jpg (583x390, 44.43K)

matches format from the cars in charlottesville. remember the moms car was similar.

Attached: car.png (1013x716 576.27 KB, 83.98K)

Oy vey, somebody catch this straight white male!

Attached: white man.png (671x425, 275.61K)

I knew it was a wetback as soon as I heard where it happened. Home Depots are beaner central.

Home Depot has been harboring these fugitives for decades. btw, hope Armando wasn't a 4chan user

They're trolling us
There are zero coincidences

Attached: IMG_3178.JPG (500x400 34.05 KB, 1.56M)

Attached: DblqeSmVwAEH6mW.jpg (1024x768, 105.04K)

related

Attached: whiteraceallegedly.jpg (1580x3391, 1011.45K)

wtf is Kayne doing there dressed as a female police chief and golding a press conference? Shits getting weird

Attached: Dblt8BuVwAAoftL.jpg (900x1200, 127.78K)

So a wild creatura or a domesticated cartel agent?

Quintessentially Americano

Looks h'wite to me.

Heiled
FULL HOUSE

Home Depot advocates their presence and some even build them an area to sit all day.

Attached: Beaners.png (817x601 1.02 MB, 1.02M)

ANYONE CALL HIS HOUSE YET??

checked

Attached: 198B6D1C000005DC-0-image-a-15_1524339271633.jpg (660x908, 59.83K)

I can feel the fire rising.

why are you doctoring the photo, this is the official CNN photo

Attached: official.jpg (701x903, 102.75K)

Liar. Here's the real pic.

Attached: Real_Mugshot.jpg (701x903, 132.65K)

MSNBC is using this one

Attached: 1524617699818.png (701x903, 360.92K)

jesus christ

El Creaturo couldn't look more like a bean-infused jew if he used CGI

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-24-20-28-50-1.png (190x240, 67.87K)

Are you fucking kidding me.

be less retarded please.

Another DNC / SEIU MS13 shooter.

GUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY BLANCO DIABLO

this is a board of peace, nypa, etc, i hope no one who lives near there kills his family

Will some user please post the old comedian who has big ears and looks like this beaner? It's driving me nuts.

Attached: 1524618241354.jpg (1024x579, 111.94K)

First thing i noticed.
In Texas, JFK stands out

you fucking asshole DRUMPF supporter trying to cover up the truth

Attached: drumpf.jpg (701x903, 32.13K)

top fucking kek you know I invented that shit about two years ago

Just saw them corner the guy. There is about 50+ officers all surrounding him and filling the entire road up and down with patrol cars. Its fucking nuts.

link to stream please?

Attached: c2e5c93ea6f5ae2fd5b023cca77aabd2.jpeg (401x401 16.57 KB, 41.5K)

LINK TO STREAM?

On goybook. John Burk had some link to it.

its pretty dispersed now. facebook.com/Fox4DFW/videos/10155320815287093/?notif_id=1524621798953048¬if_t=live_video_share

AMANDOOOOOOOOOO💯💯🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀👶🏿👶🏿👶🏿👶🏿🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🔊👁‍🗨🏴🏳🎼🎼🎼

TY famalam

Love you. 🌀🚼
Life isn't coincidences, but fate is a sham.

Checked full house
Nope I don't speak bean burrito

Yes, please spics, feed Trump more ammo.

BREAKING: Dallas PD confirms the person of interest in the Home Depot shooting is in custody after tonight's chase.

ANOTHER MURDEROUS RAMPAGING WHITE* MAN
ONLY DIVERSITY AND RESPONSIBLE GUN CONFISCATION WILL SAVE US FROM THIS MESS!

Attached: 2abd919c01185efb3f93ff08a97784ae05da9865398115128461217eec8bbdb6.jpg (500x455, 28.26K)

Fifty-nine illegal immigrants are found crammed into the back of a tractor-trailer trying to enter the US from Mexico
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5652927/Fifty-nine-illegal-immigrants-crammed-tractor-trailer.html

Federal judge orders complete restart of DACA
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/24/daca-restart-ordered-federal-judge/

Attached: beaners.jpg (634x635, 37.43K)

Attached: 5a43c4f64cc22.jpg (1000x750, 84.28K)

Can we sell them to the Pizza tards and kill two birds with one stone?

Attached: Keep_on_Truckin.gif (400x264, 3.48M)

what would happen if Trump arrested the judge and judges like him for violating the following law?

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Too busy with nigger unemployment rates.

Oh you faggots are going to be fighting Kanye hard, you realize other niggers also like Trump don't you? Like famous ones even.

You are such a Jew.

D I V E R S I T Y
D I V E R S I T
D I V E R S I
D I V E R S
D I V E R
D I V E
D I V
D I
D
D I
D I V
D I V E
D I V E R
D I V E R S
D I V E R S I
D I V E R S I T
D I V E R S I T Y

Is this gtav?

He would be denounced, the gurgling anger of the left would become mobilized. It would kick off the party we've all been waiting for. my body is ready

Attached: clear_eyes.png (642x317, 66.26K)

Kayne is going the same route Brittney Spears went and I am going to laugh at all of the faggots who can't see it when it happens. The only reason the nigger is attempting to subvert the chans so hard now is because he is a paid shill of the kikes.

I’ve heard that Texas doesn’t even differentiate between white and mestizos

Gotta find some new rubes… too many rural whites are wise to his feckless bullshit now.

Considering the judge is sighting law which doesn't actually exist? Trump is well within his power to do such. The judge is at minimum inciting sedition, and is in violation of the constitution in addition to that, which makes him an outright traitor not to Trump but to the citizenry. Since the judge has already been sworn in and been in court while presiding over such crimes, he has already admitted guilt and Trump can have MP's, Sheriffs or Marshals show up and arrest the fucker and immediately hand down penalty up to and including death for his crime. The judge actually already had his day in court, so its all legal and on the up and up constitutionally.

Fun fact. He can issue blanket pardons tomorrow for everyone whom goes out and kills traitors in government. He can actually order all militia in the U.S. to go do it too as the commander of all militia men, the federal military is just an branch of the militia. The militia is all able bodied men. The president has virtually unlimited power when it comes to defense of the nation, the constitution left such powers rather vague for a reason. Declarations of war are only an requirement for other nations, nothing about cleaning house when its needed is an problem. And that's before you dick off with the statues congress has passed.

Sadly since this is exactly what I would want and do myself in his shoes, so shit isn't getting done ever. I never get what I want.

Attached: merican emperor.jpg (599x668, 106.15K)

and my spirit is willing

good catch

Satan's spot on with this.

What can be done? Raise taxes more to rehabilitate these noble savages, I guess. Take on more debt too. Even though there's no more money left. What else can be done? I don't know.

Attached: like really.mp4 (640x360, 2M)

>Judge John D. Bates’s ruling would require a full restart, meaning even illegal immigrant “Dreamers” who’d never been approved before would now be able to apply for DACA.

>Judge Bates said the government never gave an adequate justification for revoking DACA, so its decision seemed “arbitrary and capricious” — which makes it illegal under the Administrative Procedures Act.
WHAT

>The ruling came a day before the Supreme Court is slated to hear oral arguments in another major immigration case involving Mr. Trump’s travel ban.

>But two other judges in California and New York had previously ruled it illegal.

>The Justice Department had sought to short-circuit those appeals and asked the Supreme Court to take the case directly, but the justices in February refused, leaving the case back in the hands of the circuit courts.

>As of the most recent numbers through March 31, 693,850 people were protected by DACA. But thousands were about to begin to lose protections because they hadn’t applied for renewals.

>Judge Bates gave a roadmap to the administration Tuesday for how it could justify its phaseout. He said the government could offer a “coherent” argument for how DACA conflicts with immigration law, or that it violates the president’s constitutional duty to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.”
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

>“The court will use the term ‘undocumented,’” he proclaimed — though he acknowledged that both the Supreme Court and the government use “illegal.”

(( (judges))) can't rule on anything if they're dead

But they aren't.

*will be soon

I see nothing to suggest as much user. Sorry.

Attached: bush.jpg (2000x1500, 2.57M)

"we want to deport them" is an adequate justification.

Judge John D. Bates seems to be saying that he doesn't personally like the reasons given for revoking DACA therefore illegal.

WHITE
F-250
(((They))) already got started

Its not, faggot.
T. Spic,

Someone make a thread about this shit, this is getting ridiculous.

I wonder where he got his Obamagun

Link to pics of angry cops cutting off his penis and balls and sodomizing him with a KBar knife?

PEDRO POTATOHEAD

Nigger memes don't work like that. Pretty sure people joked about it way before two years ago too. Take your illusions of grandeur elsewhere.

Sounds like about 50 more officers are about to get shot. But the real victims here are this guy's family, who might get tortured and killed.

Surely there's a Texan with a fucking gun that can shoot back.

Armando Juarez?? You gotta be kiddin' me!
How dare you distort his name!!!! You are just trying to make out he is an undocumented euthanizer! This is so not OK!
His name is Herman Saint-John
- and his middle name is Donald!

Yeah okay. Anyone find his address? Santa needs it for his naughty list.