It took me a long time but I finally realize that halfchan Zig Forums is a fucking disgrace...

It took me a long time but I finally realize that halfchan Zig Forums is a fucking disgrace. I just got banned for shit talking /ptg/ for having no integrity for what Zig Forums has always stood for. That place is dead, and maybe it has been for a while but that was a wake up call.(Cuckchan is a disgrace but so are low quality threads like this)

Attached: 1456905216576.jpg (563x491, 68.35K)

cool thread faggot. kill yourself.

Lurk moar, faggot. If you did, you'd realize this thread will get locked or deleted soon because nobody fucking cares.

Welcome to the hate machine
Now fuck off forever

Attached: lurk moar.webm (384x288, 4.17M)

been dead since Trumpstein got elected

Part of why it's so bad is because faggots like you post low quality threads like this. Don't bring that shit here.

Go Back

Attached: 016adc8d3410a16db34115bcd7f0bbc94f6fa3dc.jpg (616x692, 77.74K)

…. Which is…?

fucking cunt - you should be banned immediately for 88 years

like everyone else.

huff raid nigger

Attached: janny.JPG (1200x900, 256.26K)

OP, that's like yelling "fire" in a theatre that already burned down. For the future, posts like this are better suited for the QTDDTOD thread. There are some rules for OPs that have to at least loosely be followed or your shit gets trashed. Might seem a bit excessive, but it really does keep the quality of the forum from taking a nosedive.

I'm pretty sure you're breaking some board rules by failing to call him "faggot" or tell him to kill himself.

fuck cuckchan

Attached: 4chan Banned.png (1035x630, 49.27K)

go back

Attached: 1504448789873.jpg (500x437, 33.93K)

You have to go back

what the actual fuck

Took you 4 years too long. We don't want you here.

I can't be the only one.. what's happening in the last few months? And whenever I try to reply to some decent topic it goes 404 in a few seconds.

Also the site is also constantly down and they blocked ABP users.

It's a waste of time. I don't know why anyone would ever go there. You might as well hang out on plebbit or kikebook tbh.

Where were you during the shitfest that was GG?
Halfchan died in 2014.