Pocahontas BTFO: "Only A Real Indian Can Defeat #FakeIndian Elizabeth Warren." #Shiva4Senate

‘Real Indian’ candidate takes on ‘Fake Indian’ Liz Warren with controversial campaign, now lawyers are involved

Elizabeth Warren’s Senate seat challenger in Massachusetts is suing over an order by city officials demanding he remove signs calling his rival a “fake Indian.”

“These signs must be removed immediately,” Vigneault informed the Ayyadurai campaign in a letter. “Failure to do so, may result in fines up to $300.00 dollars per day and legal action.”

archive.is/FrtEX

"Real Indian" running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren defends sign calling her "Fake Indian"

In Massachusetts, there is an independent candidate named Shiva Ayyadurai hoping to challenge Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren for her seat in the United States Senate. His campaign website calls him the "personification of the American Dream," based on his trajectory from the "untouchables" caste of India in the 1970s, to receiving his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to his political ambitions today. The website also includes a prominent call to action, asking voters to "Defeat #FakeIndian Elizabeth Warren."

And that controversial terminology – referring to Sen. Elizabeth Warren as a "fake Indian" – is not limited to Ayyadurai's website.

For over a month, the upstart candidate's campaign bus has sported two identical signs emblazoned with the words, "Only a real Indian can defeat a fake Indian." It's parked in a lot just a mile away from Warren's home. The signs also feature a side-by-side composite photo of Ayyadurai next to an eye-catching Photoshopped rendering of Warren in a Native American headdress.

In the case of Ayyadurai's campaign sign, city officials in Cambridge reportedly took action and served the campaign with a letter from the City of Cambridge's Building Inspector, stating that a fine of $300 per day would be levied against the Shiva 4 Senate campaign if it did not remove the "fake Indian" banner from its campaign bus immediately. The city said the sign violates local zoning code.

Ayyadurai, for his part, feels that the letter represents "an outright attack on the First Amendment and Free Speech," and he's fighting back with a lawsuit.

"We will not allow the racist Warren to unleash her fascists in the City of Cambridge to shutdown our historic slogan, attack the First Amendment, and extort monies from our campaign," Ayyadurai's campaign website now reads in bolded red text. It then goes on to solicit donations from constituents "to support our fight to defend the rights that our American revolutionaries died fighting for" – all this before gently closing the webpage with the words, "Be the Light, Shiva."

archive.is/tovRI

Attached: DUpq1JsUMAIUmhP.jpg (994x780 87.44 KB, 267.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OLcJi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope you lads enjoy the end of the Kali Yuga soon

DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING STREETS

Based Pajeets are more Aryan than Warren.

If he were running as a Republican and got the Republican nomination it would be one thing. I mean it would be gay as fuck because he is a shitskin and they have no business in our representative Republic but a shitposter would at least be more entertaining that a milquetoast RINO republican.

HOWEVER he isn't running as a Republican. He is running as an independant and will split the Republican/Anti-Marxist vote. Ensuring a Warring landslide. Anyone who shills for this Poo-in-loo needs to be drawn and quartered.

Fucking.

Fucken pajeets. They never do anything right.

B A S E D . P O O

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (659x666, 488.29K)

Not that I like MIT but this based pajeet even looks like he showers. I mean, I pity for his kids, with regression to the mean and all that, but he's probably four standard deviations ahead of the average street shitter.

10/10 would ride the same elevator with

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (230x287, 95.69K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (629x454 459.55 KB, 406.41K)

He may still file for the Republican primary.
FEC listed him as a Republican but he didn't want to go through a primary after he raised about 4x as much money as any of the other Republicans and then the state GOP told him he had to do it anyway.

this guy hates white ppl, be fooled at your own peril

Please go on.

DON'T POO IN THE LOO AND IT'LL BE THE LAST THING YOU DO!

Attached: Splat.webm (640x358, 2.19M)

He also claims to have invented email (he didn't), and that another man was given credit solely because he was white. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some half-truths about his degrees as well.

archive.is/OLcJi

There's some real sick shit going on in Pooland

Attached: how-people-from-different-nations-say-i-love-you-satre-30832594.png (1800x1000 102.25 KB, 642.74K)

BASTE POO

Well at least you waited a couple months before posting this crap again.

That chink dna is a bitch.

U do realize that Warren has held th,at seat for years before Kumar came along right? Mass is fucking hard left, I doubt it's mattered before whether the conservative vote split or not. Right now, Apu has better optics than Warren imo; he's accomplished, smart, and is charismatic. I think he can pull it off

Kek

How will she ever recover?

Attached: thoroughly confused hex maniac.gif (540x380, 135.62K)

AMERICA YES!
He seems worth voting for I guess.

A street-shitter VS an ugly old woman

Attached: 526.jpg (200x277, 16.4K)

Whether Kalki or Shiva, may he usher in the Satya Yuga.

Indians are getting pretty catty
I partially respect them, for their ability for bantz

Attached: tumblr_p4pu7nYtEB1sdc4cvo1_1280.jpg (639x929, 108.88K)

Indians are clear and present on the danger of that religion the faggot fucking mods won't allow in our posts.
ɪsΙam

Seconded. They're the one non-white I can tolerate and respect except for the fact they smell funny.

This guy showed up to that Free Speech rally in Boston last summer where they really bussed in an army of goons to intimidate and cause a scene. He called out the media getting it completely wrong, on purpose of course. This doesn't look like any right wing rally to me. I don't want brown Asians running things in the USA, but the guy has two phds and I respect his attitude. His slogan alone makes me want to vote for him.

Attached: th.jpg (300x191, 16.21K)

The thing is there is just too many of them. You are going to encounter all types. I have personally witnessed and admire how humble and outwardly friendly they often are. But they can also be kind of shifty and devious sometimes. It's as if some secretly don't like you at all. Most others are pretty cool people. But there are so many this country can't open the floodgates to them. Unless you want to start getting tuberculosis again.

I had a chat with a poo once and he was going on about how he thought India was doomed to be taken over by Moslems. Apparently the Moslems in India have much higher birthrates than the Hindus and the law favors them much as it does in the west- they are protected by anti-discrimination laws while the Hindus are considered 'the default' and thus are not. The Moslems are killing the Hindus in places where they are majority like Kashmir and there is no retaliation, it's a one-sided slaughter. He expressed sympathy for the west because he feels that he is in a similar situation, living in northwest India near Pakistan.