Federal judge orders complete restart of DACA

TREASONOUS VIPER

A federal judge delivered another blow to President Trump’s attempt to roll back the Obama-era DACA program, ruling Tuesday that last year’s revocation was illegal and the entire program could have to be restarted.
That goes beyond other judges, who had also ruled the phaseout illegal but had only ordered Homeland Security to accept renewal applications from people who’d already been awarded DACA before. Judge John D. Bates’s ruling would require a full restart, meaning even illegal immigrant “Dreamers” who’d never been approved before would now be able to apply for DACA.
The judge imposed a 90-day delay on his own ruling to give the government a chance to reargue its case, but for now the ruling stands as the most severe blow yet to Mr. Trump’s phaseout.
Judge Bates said the government’s reasoning for revoking DACA wasn’t convincing enough, and so it amounted to an “arbitrary and capricious” decision, which makes it illegal under the Administrative Procedures Act.
“The Department’s decision to rescind DACA was predicated primarily on its legal judgment that the program was unlawful. That legal judgment was virtually unexplained, however, and so it cannot support the agency’s decision,” he wrote in his 60-page ruling.
He added: “It was also arbitrary and capricious in its own right, and thus likewise cannot support the agency’s action. For these reasons, DACA’s rescission was unlawful and must be set aside.”
The ruling came a day before the Supreme Court is slated to hear oral arguments in another major immigration case involving Mr. Trump’s travel ban.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/24/daca-restart-ordered-federal-judge/
archive.li/ZNfe7

Attached: AP_17248808559615_c0-0-4896-2854_s885x516.jpg (500x630 65.45 KB, 75.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conventionofstates.com/news/mark-levin-will-you-join-me-the-country-hangs-in-the-balance-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cont.
That case could end up setting precedent for how judges view DACA, sanctuary cities and a host of other major immigration cases winding their way through the courts.
Immigration activists cheered Tuesday’s decision but the Justice Department said it will continue to defend the phaseout.
“DACA was implemented unilaterally after Congress declined to extend benefits to this same group of illegal aliens. As such, it was an unlawful circumvention of Congress,” said Devin O’Malley, a department spokesman.
DACA was created by then-Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano in 2012. She issued a memo ordering the government to grant “deferred action” to illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children who’d worked toward completing schooling. Deferred Action meant they were given work permits and Social Security cards, giving them the chance to get driver’s licenses and some taxpayer benefits.
The permits lasted for two years, but could be renewed indefinitely.
But the program had always been on rocky ground, with one federal judge ruling it illegal — though deciding he didn’t have jurisdiction to hear the case. A federal appeals court also questioned the validity of the program when President Obama tried to expand DACA in 2014.
In September Mr. Trump’s Justice and Homeland Security departments, citing that appeals court ruling and the threat of more lawsuits, said they could no longer defend DACA, and said the program should be phased out.
Activists called the decision cruel, and launched a multitude of lawsuits, sparking a feverish battle in the federal courts, which have produced widely varying decisions.
A judge in Maryland last month ruled the Trump phaseout legal. But two other judges in California and New York had previously ruled it illegal. Those two judges had ordered the administration to again begin processing renewals — but had refused to require a full restart that included brand new DACA applications.
Both the New York and California rulings have been appealed to circuit courts.
The Justice Department had sought to short-circuit those appeals and asked the Supreme Court to take the case directly, but the justices in February refused, leaving the case back in the hands of the circuit courts.
While the rulings have been a blow to Mr. Trump, they’ve also ended up hurting Dreamers by sapping the urgency of Congress to take up a more permanent reform. Judge Bate’s ruling to restart even brand new applications, if it stands, could be the final blow to members of Congress who say they want a solution.
As of the most recent numbers through March 31, 693,850 people were protected by DACA. But thousands were about to begin to lose protections because they hadn’t applied for renewals.
Judge Bates was appointed by President George W. Bush to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
He did grant the administration one victory by refusing to order U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the government agency that handles DACA applications, not to share data on recipients with deportation officers.
The judge said he accepted the government’s assurances that no such sharing is happening, except in exceptional cases, so there is no need to issue an order. There, he also stands in contrast with other courts which have issued information-sharing injunctions.
Judge Bates, in his ruling, also weighed in on terminology, saying he accepted complaints of those who consider the term “illegal” to be offensive, and he would instead adopt the terminology of immigrant-rights activists.
“The court will use the term ‘undocumented,’” he proclaimed — though he acknowledged that both the Supreme Court and the government use “illegal.” "

Just have a Convention of States to put amendments in place that create clear cut laws on immigration once and for all. Expect no help from Washington TA(Tel Aviv) and the Jewdiciary.

Can he make an executive order to tell this faggot to eat mud and shut his mouth?
Sooner or later we're gonna have to start killing judges. Yeah yeah, I'm FBI or whatever. But you know it's true. Just don't be the crazy asshole who starts it.

Bates is a neocon appointed by W. Bush on the D.C. Circuit court so of course he's all for open borders. Either way with this:
there could be a very strong argument for forcing him off the trial for questions of impartiality.

All a COS needs is one vote to let the fucking thing break apart like it should have a long time ago, it will never happen or neuter the fucking Federal so harshly we pretty much end up a Trade and Defense confederation again it should but never will.

it's almost as if trumps entire purpose was to further divide the right and left for conquer while stalling and instilling false hope but actually getting nothing done. what a useless fucking jew and all the retards who defend him
fucking kill yourselves. obviously not the smart type of autistic, you'd have to be retarded to believe le based emperor larp.

And the man behind the Convention of States project currently

conventionofstates.com/news/mark-levin-will-you-join-me-the-country-hangs-in-the-balance-1

Mark (((Levin)))

It's tough to watch this country get shittier and shittier every day.

Attached: CIA Chip Malfunction at Especially.mp4 (638x360, 2.25M)

definitely not the smart kind of autistic

umm you idiots voting between 2 jews and thinking it matters are the ones literally waiting for someone else to come along and fix things. guess what, it'll never happen that way(>Don't vote, goy)

Who's the retard?

Gas yourself

Why don't you look into what happened when Hitler tried a coup, you dumb kike.

You fuckers expected Trump to be able to take on the corruption alone?

WE and I mean every single one of us, Have to make the reality we want. WE have to do what we can to make sure America remains free from tyranny.

It doesn't have to be much because every effort moves us further down the right path

Faggot. So let's see the judge enforce it. The court ordered DACA "restart" earlier this year didn't completely work either. New applications are still banned, and deportations still happen.

Preserving the warrior instinct in the people is more important than even politics. Docility is the killer.

The ruling gives communist government employees cover to refuse to deport illegals. If they get fired, then they sue.

So, if I understand correctly, a judge can overturn executive decisions? A executive order?

Can you imagine this happening in any way decades ago?

I hope the Jewish arrogance is ending and that they choke on their own blood.
This is outrageous

Impeaching judges is too hard. Wouldn't it just be easier to kill them?

only 14 seconds into this and does he actually think anyone other than himself really believes ISIS in Iraq is/was a wasn't a creation of the US and Israel???

SAD

look around
we as Americans have psychopathic cops quite literally willing to kill us if we do not comply

Too bad that's not his fucking job. This kike is out.

fuck off reddit

Exactly what would you have him do?

No, that was kang nigger's legacy, cunt.

Attached: 24c11c2644ab9cf7b189b98e6897089e[1].jpg (750x500 40.93 KB, 29.88K)

Greetings shekelstein.

You mean like the United fucking States of America? The Union in all it's glory? That kind of fucking convention, kike? How about you state cunts start following the fucking laws.

car accidents and waffle houses

(1) and done, every fucking time.

Installed criminal judges are better swayed by bullets than votes

t. the fucking fbi

I say again - Let's see them enforce it. Just because they can sue doesn't automatically mean anything. Counter suits are a thing, and if crushing your opponents is truly as easy as "lololol i sue you", then the USA would've gone all the way in one direction or another a long time ago.

It's really simple,they are not US citizens,they were brought here illegally by their mud parents and are not entitled to shit that white tax payers fit the bill for being free everything (cruel) coupled with affirmative action so they can further displace whites in the society whites built (cruel) and swing elections with illegal votes for democrats = commie rat jews.

WE'RE FULL NOW GTFO

Funny how that works.

I love how the shill narrative evolves.

Attached: NEVER.png (1130x1200, 940.22K)

check'd for fellow anarchist

Attached: 1523738354270.jpg (2516x1692, 1.11M)

Shouldnt have been banned. A 56% white democracy is unable to solve our problems. You can get a more lenient government, you can get a wall and maybe a muslim ban - but in the end it should be obvious that VOTING IS ONLY BUYING US TIME AND NOT THE SOLUTION. Theres also the argument that people like Trump are pressure release valves and we could achieve more radical change if the worst candidate was allowed to make whites feel more threatened. We dont need a strong economy, we need everyone to be poor as shit and bitter about it. Whites living a live of decadence will do nothing more than vote.

Attached: Pierce-never-vote-to-stop-white-genocide.png (580x100, 64.64K)

No, he shouldn't have been banned, but his argument was wrong. The paradox behind voting is that if you vote for the left, you are choosing you're own destruction at a speed which moves in accordance with the enemies' will. If you vote for the right, you are voting for a slower heat death by liberalism.

With this in mind, accelerationism may lead you to vote for the left in the interest of radicalizing white people, but I would argue that the Jew isn't stupid enough, nor the normie possessing of enough cognitive agency and ability, to allow for radicalization to happen as a result of increasing Marxism in our society, already rampant as it is. I would argue that we should, generally, be voting right in the interest of time and 'muh Kosher Sandwich' is not a particularly valid concern.

I apologize for the remedial post, but the voting shills have been stepping up lately and the 4cucks don't seem to understand the underlying issue of voting.

Attached: 56389f23b4b419f385bc54a9c9f5812b4895ccdcf84343ae62da1554f5168fb1.jpg (253x255, 16.7K)

The goal is to make it so people have no choice but to fight. You cant do that by voting for slower white genocide, you actually work against that goal by doing so.
Non whites are going to start the racewar for us once we reach a minority, the goal should be to beat them before we become a minority, not to avoid a decline of society. The system is coming down and Trump isnt helping do that, hes fortifying it. Hes spending billions on the exact same infrastructure that a revolutionary group would need to undermine. Also Ill remind you 4cuck are the ones who think you can vote and want to follow the fucking LAW when fighting white genocide.

every single leftist federal judge and politician must be rounded up and thrown in prison for sedition. declare martial law, declare militias to be raised and immediately federalize them to implement the marital law.

If whites live an extra 50, 100, 200 years even and then still end up being wiped out - it will be of no difference except to the non-whites who stand to benefit from keeping us around that long. We should stand up and fight like men, give it all we have while we are still able to defend ourselves. Slow incremental genocide is not that. Pierce was in favor of affirmative action for example, its one of the things that makes whites the most bitter and wakes them up. Sage for double post.

Attached: Rockwell-Rats.jpg (850x400, 94.95K)

ITS LITERALLY NOTHING. DACA was never a law to begin with, it was a bullshit executive order where Obama gave a middle finger to the legal system stating he would do whatever the fuck he wanted with immigration. There is no program for this judge to reinstate, not that he even could in the first place. There is ZERO fucking standing for this and they know it. The 90 day "window" is because even the kike judge knows this and doesn't want to get into too much trouble for being a massive faggot.

Attached: 1523514668433.jpg (500x333, 42.42K)

Wait… since when do judges have the power to reinstate expired Executive Orders?

You are so correct, fellow user!

Attached: 822a99440673840d1a1b17fcdb1b22420609a98e455f0fbd8973d81d9fa02c4f.jpg (484x351 64.45 KB, 128.18K)

How am I supposed to have any faith in this country when the entire government top-down is built and designed to serve blacks, Jews, and illegals, and Whites are expected to pay for all of it while having no rights and being dead last in hiring selections? Is there anywhere in the Western world that's even a little bit better. I have a degree, years of work experience, speak three languages and it all means jack shit now when they can give the daytime work to Pedro and sent stuff to Rajpalavayanan at night? I'm ready for nuclear warfare at this point. I don't think it's ever going to get better. All I ever wanted was a career, a modest house, three kids and a wife. The kikes took all that away from me and millions of others like me.

Attached: I'm gonna need more rope.mp4 (480x360, 85.26K)

Got you covered user

Attached: rope_.png (667x1000, 243.47K)

That guy looks board

I thought he looked indecisive - on the fence and in two minds about something.

Reported for FBI shill.

Reported for blackpill shill.

Reported for FBI shill.

Reported for FBI shill.

Reported for blackpill shill.
There, mods, I did your job for you. Now you get to ban both sides of the argument and prevent all discussion from taking place, just like you always do.

>banned for not (((voting))) in the 100% jewish-controlled system where only jewish shills on both sides are allowed to even run and all voting machines are owned by jews
PROOF THAT THE (((MODERATORS))) HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING HERE.

HIS FUCKING CONSTITUTIONALLY MANDATED JOB, YOU YIDDISH MOTHERFUCKER. HE HAS THE FULL POWER TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW, ARREST EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POLITICIAN AT EVERY LEVEL, AND EXECUTE THEM WITHOUT TRIAL FOR THE CRIMES THEY HAVE ALREADY COMMITTED. HE HAS NO INTENTION OF DOING THAT, OR EVEN ARRESTING ANY INDIVIDUAL AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. EVER.

We're not a democracy.

Retard. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that the rule of law STILL EXISTS? We've proven it doesn't. Law doesn't mean anything. Law is what jews say it is.

Trump needs to get these traitor judges impeached.

Wasn't the last judge struck down via the supreme court when it came to DACA? Or has that not happened yet?

The law doesn't fucking matter. That's the problem. It doesn't exist anymore. Only what jews want gets enforced, period.

blackpill trips checked

Attached: reallyjackfightclub.jpg (620x413, 10K)

I haven't seen candlejack posted in forev

Same shit on a different day. DOTR when?

Can someone explain to me how a judge force the president to uphold an illegal executive order by a previous president? The executive branch has no authority to pass amnesty the way Obama did. The judge is effectively saying it's illegal to override something illegal.

It's just delaying the process. This won't hold up.

Fact isn't a blackpill, dipshit.

What's odd is abiding by these rulings, they have no authority.

Reported for telling the fucking truth about the absolute state of this fucking country now? How about you kill yourself you cocksucker? Sometimes the truth of things is that we're in a shit situation and you going "HURR LE BLACKPILL REPORTED DURR DURR" doesn't change that. Die.

lol

The black pill is kikery designed to get us to meme against ourselves. Doubting meme magic might fly on cuckchan but you are in over your head here.

clown world

CHECKING THESE CRIMINALLY UNCHECKED QUAD QUADS

So why isn't enacting the DACA program in the first place an arbitrary and capricious decision?

Whatever dude.

Nope.
That's what jews say, yes.
You are illiterate. Reported for spam.

Something really needs to be done about the courts. The judges in this country are on a power trip.

Isn't that what the 2A is for

Sure thing, FBI. We'll get right on that.

((( )))
why haven't blackpill shills been banned yet

fdsfds :^)

DACA is actually more complicated than initially thought
t. my father works in Washington

criminally underrated post

no one knew government was so complicated

Anyone else think Trump has been mind controlled and or chipped since the second Syria strike? He seems so different.

checked

I hate sounding like alphabet soup psyop but jesus christ can someone please just make one of these guys disappear into the night.

Well yea they can, but this ain’t that. This is a judge telling the executive that it must continue to follow an executive order made by the previous administration. Which is fucking laughable.