DISCORD BANS NOTSOBOT AND IT'S DEVELOPER FOR TELLING DISCORD JEWS TO SHUT THEIR MOUTHS

DISCORD BANS NOTSOBOT AND IT'S DEVELOPER FOR TELLING DISCORD JEWS TO SHUT THEIR MOUTHS

Story still developing so the source is me and some discord screenshots.

>Discord's bot support servers (https:// discord .gg/KYZsaFb) were subsequently flooded by angry users who complained that the developer, NotSoSuper, did nothing wrong. Support whined that he had posted many other racist status for the bot and that he had been warned several times. And although slapping discord staff in the chin with his massive set of balls worked very well in previous confrontations, naming the jew caused much recoiling and finding out among the discord staff.

so if you decide to go call them kikes on their own discord server make sure you're behind at least six proxies you stupid faggots

Attached: discord2.png (1029x376 31.59 KB, 70.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
honeypot/4rUTYXv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>expecting something different from (((discord)))

Discordniggers aren't people.

discord is stupidly popular, and there's hardly any suspicion like there is with facebook.
people aren't going to stop using it because 'nazis' were banned

was there anything more than a .webm about discord's owner being previously charged with mishandling user info?
never seen a redpill.jpg on this

WeW. Only dumb bakas use that.

Which is exactly why it matters. Once the golems awaken they will turn on the Jew with animal like ferocity. Its GG and every other happening all over again.

Its all to be expected. The more they realize they're losing control, the tighter their grip becomes, and the more people realize whats been going on and resist them. Exciting time to be alive. Do your part user, embrace your inner Jew and stir the pot.

the problem is that even though i know discord is bullshit the 100 people i play games with don't and even if they knew and cared 80 of them would still use discord because it's convenient and they're used to it.

the end result is I have to effectively choose between giving up a hobby and this bullshit.

I play MMOs with people that use Discord and I just tell them I'll never join the server because it's malware garbage and I'm better than them. You can do it too, even if you won't be telling the truth.

I could but at the end of the day if all you use discord for is gaming the censorship doesn't even affect you. 99% of people use discord and if all I use it for is talking to people I play games with none of their dumb jewish bullshit affects me at all I'm just soaking up bandwidth without providing anything of value to them.

I've always been suspicious as fuck of them considering they have no ads and you can host as many servers with as many users and features as you want for free but I just run it off my phone that I don't keep anything sketch on anyways. They can't really mine BTC with it, they can't datamine it for anything of value beyond normie memes my friends send me and pictures of my cat and no one wants to buy 12 hour long voice chat logs of Ark survival evolved raids.

we could meme discord as selling information to help trump, or russia
sure scared people off facebook

no point. i really can't imagine discord is profitable unless they're either selling data to big game companies, which tbh i don't give a fuck if they are since all that data is being used for is making games, or providing a service that many people who happen to have expensive GPU's happen to need in exchange for spare GPU cycles for BTC mining, which I really don't care about either.

They'll either burn out on their own when their clients realize that 99% of the user data they generate is more or less worthless or they'll die out when a new, better service comes along. The censorship is pretty standard tech industry bullshit and to me only indicates that these smaller companies follow what the big companies are doing in a cargo cult-ish imitation of succesful behavior without much thought into whether it's profitable or not.

It's nothing to do with the censorship for me, it's the fact it's self-installing auto-updating CIAnigger malware that keeps track of you remotely. It is one of the most egregiously overreaching programs ever and your continual refusal to sage this shit thread is proof to me that you're shilling it.

>>>/4chan/

Attached: dr-goebels.jpg (790x960, 78.61K)

" The term "Anti-Semite" is just a term for something that the Jews don't like hearing, that term doesn't prove or disprove anything.

It's factual that Marx, Trotsky, Lenin, and Lazar Kaganovich who starved 10 million Ukrainian peasants to death for opposing communism which would have meant they would have become serfs which is slavery once more.

Yet if you state that fact you'll be called anti-Semite, It's as if 6 million lives matter more than the dead victims of communist which number up to 100 million.."

That's my argument.

No it isn't you dumb cunt.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

When I hear anyone say "that's antisemitic" and I don't hear a disparaging remark include the term Jew-anything, I call BS and not afraid to point out the elephant in the room.

"You don't want someone to do what you do. Make me believe you're better and you'll make me care about you"

Living in NYC, I'm surprised at how few jews are prepared for my response. I've been spit in the face and gotten in fights with a few simply because they have zero words that articulate their thoughts without exposing a selfish and oppressive addenda. They understand group mentality and think pretending to not be jewish and supporting jews makes others think it's "the thing to do" and not question it.

People are afraid to question themselves and their actions. Its why we're sharing feelings and not working them out quietly like they used to teach when they encouraged political debates and sharing ideals.

When they changed education in the 60's they stop teaching people how to think for themselves. It was easier to just teach them how to believe they're thinking for themselves and select a few you trust to teach how to influence others and gain friends/followers.

show me some fucking proof

>willingly using (((discord))), even once

>not knowing how shitty (((discord))) is in CY+3

What is this discord of which you speak.

Don't you have to spend money to make your own emotes and post gifs? I'm sure they are doing fine.

Making your own is free, using them on servers you don't own costs money.

I thought discord was word filtered to honeypot?
test honeypot

nope, just the link to it is though

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Attached: image-41[1].png (1080x99, 97.22K)

Yeah it is you tiny little negroid baby-man.

True, I'm sure it's totally trustworthy. Just download it right now and run the .exe and watch as it self-installs and self-configures to self-update all without any input from you. When you run it, be careful not to say anything mean to anyone lest someone remotely revoke your ability to use 'your' server that they give you for free out of the goodness of their hearts without a profit motive when it's literally owned by a Jew. Show yourself a good time, mix alcohol and painkillers in excess.

They want it to be a killword that ends discussion. It's best to double down and state the fact that they have a prime minister that committed terrorism.

Any details about this alleged death?

I'm on it every day saying nigger and kike and nothing has happened yet

They're trying to make an example out of a high-profile individual so that they can curb that kind of activity.

That's a bot that everyone and anyone can interact with, it's being seen by all their users.
Of course they're going to ban it.
But if I'm in a discord of under 100 people and we say nigger, I don't see them putting a stop to that any time soon or at all unless they get some fucking super Google ZOG CIAnigger word gathering software.

this can be used to make people clash with the ADL, it was a popular tool after all since Discord's own mod tools are garbage

My dad works for Nintendo

I hear starbuck's is offering free wifi to non paying customers.

Attached: 6d0cee7acb1b7aad369d549ebfdb20366ff337134fa029883bc64b379b9a7be5.gif (280x250, 2.58M)

people should stop using it because the company has snitched on users and will again

Join up with a tranny discord or some shit. There's a natsoc trap discord I'm in and every one there is pretty chill.

The optics of banning a tranny server would be horrible for the jew, so as long as they're playing whack-a-mole with us, there's no reason not to redpill even more people.

Attached: 1fbcaa0df2f9236050800137adae7b3a2df1b28cba3cd075150ffae7eca8d58c.png (700x664, 282.12K)

We don't care.

The guy who owns discord is literally a Jew with a history of invading customer privacy

Discord is as bad as Facebook. Possibly worse.

Discord is selling right wing chat logs to the SPLC.

Attached: disgust.gif (675x380, 2.99M)

discord gg/nYw8K6

Come join us if you're interested. It's a trap server but half the admins are natsoc.

Jew shills won't do shit to stop us chatting…

Why can't everyone just move to tox or some shit

Didn't you get it when your thread was shot down yesterday? We don't give a fuck about your honeypot cunt.

It's like all these fucking assholes are children and their parents aren't educating them about hos this shit starts. You could point to many such instances in history where it all seemed A fucking Ok until it wasn't. AOL, The net in general, MYSPACE, Kikebook, pinterest, etc. etc. etc. etc.

"Not as bad" simply means you haven't seen the kike's nose yet. Open your fucking eyes.

Eat shit.

Die in a fire niggerfaggot

why would I join a discord server when I can call you a degenerate right here?

But compared to Skype it's the lesser evil, goy!

Safe to say these guys are pretty lenient.

Attached: bb2c1e15aef00109d032ed517e559a2ea23d1fdd1a066cfa6f56a09d1f8ea3ca.jpg (249x249, 7.99K)

How does discord work and can a decentralized system work to replace discord?

lmao nice fake, i like how you cut out the bit with the evidence of the death

you can use the website

Discord just got lucky

lol like stop using it like turn the client off lmao

It's too late, right

ATTENTION: This thread was made earlier by me, and your admins deleted it because it didn't perfectly fit their political bias.

Now this one exists because they're biased hypocrites.

These acts of censorship and suppression of free speech spit in the face of the whole point of this thread -free speech is being censored on Discord.

HOW CAN WE SPIT IN THE FACE OF DISCORD FOR CENSORSHIP IF WE SPIT IN THE FACE OF CENSORSHIP HERE AS WELL!?

On behalf of the IIUU, I condemn the banning and censorship on the part of Zig Forums's admins and mods, in addition to the banning and censorhip on the part of Discord's devs. This is the latest in a string of censorship and ban acts against free speech on the part of Zig Forums's admins. I thus thoroughly encourage you all to support your users union so we may fight for a day where our free speech is TRULY protected: honeypot/4rUTYXv

I GREATLY PRAISE this OC for reposting this important topic of free speech.

Attached: chrome_2018-04-25_14-19-42.png (1747x1851, 480.54K)

ATTENTION: This thread was made earlier by me, and your admins deleted it because it didn't perfectly fit their political bias.

Now this one exists because they're biased hypocrites.

These acts of censorship and suppression of free speech spit in the face of the whole point of this thread -free speech is being censored on Discord.

HOW CAN WE SPIT IN THE FACE OF DISCORD FOR CENSORSHIP IF WE SPIT IN THE FACE OF CENSORSHIP HERE AS WELL!?

On behalf of the IIUU, I condemn the banning and censorship on the part of Zig Forums's admins and mods, in addition to the banning and censorhip on the part of Discord's devs. This is the latest in a string of censorship and ban acts against free speech on the part of Zig Forums's admins. I thus thoroughly encourage you all to support your users union so we may fight for a day where our free speech is TRULY protected: honeypot/4rUTYXv

I GREATLY PRAISE this OC for reposting this important topic of free speech.

Attached: chrome_2018-04-25_14-19-42.png (1747x1851, 480.54K)

double post my bad

No one cares.

If no one cares why does this thread exist? If no one cares why are you all riled over the oppression of free speech?

Reported.

congrats you learned Discord is shit and so are our mods.

Attached: 1437441613720.gif (43x73, 574)

It's a non-profit union literally standing against anything establishment businesses and parties would want in any country. Calling free speech you disagree with paid shilling just devalues the term "shilling" and will make it so nobody takes that claim seriously.

I've known for a while. I've been banned from here multiple times for posting subjects they don't like such as Transhumanism.

Attached: epycwynnv4.png (2000x2000, 102.5K)

Just set up a fucking teamspeak server it's not hard. I literally host one in my basement.

sage

A company with a very large bank of servers and a very good method for picking up keywords might. Think search engines and glowing niggers.

FFS, hide your power-level when dealing with Jews. It's the terms of their game until you have a black boot on their belly and a bayonet their throats.

The only way you would have even the slightest credibility is if the discord was only a tranny server in name like a shell company. But if you think anyone on Zig Forums is interested in your disgusting shit unironically then you need to find a rope and hang yourself.

"""Non profits""" are a very nice way to pay shills. So I don't care how little dividends the owner is paying, cause non profits can pay out salaries too.

Also Transhumanism is the big gay and you should stop being such a huge faggot.

no one here knows, they're just here to keep us from organizing in any form

It's third party moderation group six million so no.

Nobody is presently making any money off our union.

Attached: iiuubitcoin.png (900x900, 131.28K)

I've had people try to convince me that it was a simple bureaucratic error. Unfortunately for them I knew too many ukes.

"Want me to show you my cock? How dare you insult my heritage!"

Learn how to play poker, user.

Attached: 220px-Yulia_Tymoshenko_2015_(cropped)_(cropped).jpg (220x293, 13.33K)

Learn that horking sound so you can say l'chaim properly too.

i posted a link to this thread yesterday in a discord channel, and the post has been deleted. it wasn't deleted by me or any other admin. it was scrubbed from the channel history. there are no mentions of notsobot in the channel history now. discord has gone full 1984.

Not only that, but fuck censorship in general.