ITS HAPPENING!

BREAKING NEWS!
The FBI STORMS THE RUSSIAN EMBASSY IN SEATTLE
"What is Washington trying to do. Are they trying to start a war!?"
@Russia_watch

Captcha: bupsetZ

Attached: 45345566.jpg (800x800, 62.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RusEmbUSA
twitter.com/RusEmbUSA/status/989185367638249472
archive.is/KMEDO
twittervideodownloader.com
felixxxboni3mk4a.onion/img/uploads/180425/Felixxx_183709_Jgs_demand_progress1.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I seriously doubt potus cleared this, glow in the dark niggers are officially going rogue. Absolutely disgusting, dead alphabet niggers can't commit sedition.

test post, i swear if posting this made you trigger happy autists ban me

Get the fuck out.

Seattle is blue territory, begun the civil wars have.

@Russia_watch has videos of people knocking on the door of the embassy building and waiting outside. That's all that your source shows. That's not what I would call 'storming' the place. In those videos the door was never opened and those agents never forced their way in. Is there something that I'm missing?

They are not even hiding it, just in broad daylight some roasties with their nigger padawan trying to break in. Has there been any official response from anyone in regards to this? This is outrageous

thread theme bois

Nope, there is video of them literally boring the gate lock open behind a blue sheet.
>twitter.com/RusEmbUSA

wrong link, here u go
>twitter.com/RusEmbUSA/status/989185367638249472

We're getting raided with troll threads while mods went full recusal

This. Not even the deep state is stupid enough to send an HRT team inside a foreign embassy.
1. Actual soldiers are there guarding it, the FBI are not soldiers and would be outgunned.
2. Embassy's are a patch of foreign soil. Sending a SWAT team there to raid the place is tantamount to declaring war on said country. You would be risking nuclear war for not much gain.

That's not a troll raid, that's how cuckchanners communicate.

That's not a troll raid, that's how cuckchanners communicate.

I see a blue tarp held by random people in sunglasses. Go fuck yourself you disinfo faggot.

Probably, with all the shitchan meta threads I'm seeing, im guessing thier clodflare is fucking up again and the faggots are flooding here.

(checked)
What the fuck are they doing under that sheet?

Cuckchan has been spotty the last few days, and there's realistically nothing the mods can do, since anyone that wants to post or make shitty threads can hop IPs, or go full Tornigger.

They're taking turns sucking a trimmed dick

The nigger dick thread has been up since this morning.

They are drilling the lock open. Where are the armed guards i wonder?

kys, turn on the sound you kike. you can hear the drilling noises very clearly

It's the residence, not the embassy. The embassy is/was in a skyscraper. The residence is in Madison Park - really nice neighborhood.

Breaking and entering…guess they dont' want anything left behind by the ruskies to disappear.

Seattle Times article:
archive.is/KMEDO

Attached: iguuibg6t766.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

The embassy is in Washington, D.C.
You mean the Seattle consulate..

Thank god nigger dongs are b& here.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x479, 297.06K)

Pics or it didn't happen, kike

Attached: VLy4tcCyte1uX14q.mp4 (636x360, 3.54M)

What the actual fuck are any of these kikes thinking?
They allow half a dozen cams but will cover up them clearly drilling a hole into the gate.
Are they trying to fucking provoke Russia AGAIN?

How much Novichok are they going to find? By the way, the creator of that agent was ran over in Moscow today.

Sorry, not Moscow. His hometown of Anapa.

the property was vacated 24 hours ago by the Russian staff. Not sure of the legality, it may be a seized asset of the US.

Plausible deniability. Mainstream drones will gobble up their narrative soundbite if this story ever floats its way to the top of the shit ocean.

This is plausible deniability on the level of fucking peek-aboo.
This just screams total fucking incompetency no matter what the plan is.
I wonder which Alphabet agency is behind it.

Would the property not default back to the US guv'ment if they abandoned it? Did the vodka-chuggers prank the US by not handing over the keys or something?

Did you embed that video from twitter? pls tell me how

youtube-dl

just look at what those drones are commenting on twitter "U MEDDLED IN OUR ELECTIONS, WE CAN CUM IN"
its almost as they would all be bots…

they cant keep getting away with it

Attached: Capture.JPG (913x862, 173.57K)

Secretary of State of officials. They did lnt provide clear enough information exactly if it was Actually US govt. Or Washington state.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1430x117, 18.6K)

YOU FUCK

Attached: Samuel Hyde House.png (989x788, 272.39K)

twittervideodownloader.com

Does he have vampiric powers like Keanu Reeves?

the replies to those vids is pure cancer.

The Embassy is in D.C.
I should know as I've been down the row before.

Doubledubs confirm that he does!
Perhaps this is how he keeps getting away with it.

sure is 4cuck in here

Nice larp faggot.

I noticed that also.

Soon it'll morph into: We need to stop Russia meddling in Syria, it's a threat to Israel! Bomb Iran now!

Of course they're bots. Halfchan has been fucked for months.

Israel controls Russia. Wouldn't happen.

checked

the memes jack the memes

Attached: 1496947792827.jpg (118x121, 13.93K)

Attached: eb7.jpg (2339x1016, 1.21M)

We're on the path to world war. Even during the cold war the USA didn't take such aggressive and unhinged actions towards Russia.

HOW WILL YOU FIGHT?

The FBI needs our support more than ever in theses dark times of occupation by foreign interests.

felixxxboni3mk4a.onion/img/uploads/180425/Felixxx_183709_Jgs_demand_progress1.png

Honestly, Trump needs to sign an executive order ending the Pendleton Act (which was unconstitutional legislative overreach in the first place) and then fire everyone in the FBI and CIA.

Eat shit kike, Trump himself has shown the world how bloodthirsty the DNC is. Not to mention PISSRAEL trying to start WW3 twice in a month. Neither Trump nor Putin were stupid enough to fall for it than and they won't be now.
The kikes are simlpy desperate to start some chaos to slip away.
It won't work.
Chaos is the realm of kek.

Attached: f3a4ecd09aeca2f56b21a6774ac87c0810a1645741e26c57be154682b45f30de.png (642x909, 862.65K)

If you're using Twitter in this day and age, your ass is on a list. If you're on Zig Forums, you're on a list. And especially if you're on halfchan, you're definitely on some list. So let's cut the bullshit and realize disinfo is everywhere and you're taking entire tablespoons full of it by believing Russia Watch on Twitter who is likely ran by some US fed LEA.

Were all on dozens of list, nigger, so fucking what? Their kiked lists havn't really stopped us from doing kek's rightious work these last years have they?
In fact we are only growing stronger, their lists only growing bigger and bigger and overlapping more and more to the point where the Alphabet kikepuppets might as well make one big Bad Goyim list and put practically everyone on there.

You don't belong here.

why do state department officials look like a bunch of liberal college students?

The more of your post that I read, the dumber it gets.

(((The DNC)))

Attached: g.jpg (220x229, 10.33K)

pedophile?

Of course they'd break in if they wanted to. What are the consequences, war with Russia, which is what the deep state wants anyway?

You're fucking dumb.

Pssh, nothing personnel.

The boss is Mr. Rothschild.

>The Samuel Hyde Resience
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH COLLUSION

If this is actually real . . . fucking kek

In all seriousness, merits an edit to clarify the clickbait as the (Samuel Hyde) Residence, as opposed to the consulate itself.

Attached: WAVE_HYDE_ANIMEISOURSTRENGTH.jpg (744x720, 60.22K)

Mother fucker owes me a signed shirt.

Let me put it to you in a different way than that user did. Imagine if you learned the FBI/deep state just caused an international incident that could potentially impact you and your family, and they did so in the most reckless, open and dangerous way possible.

Notice how there is no security for that little operation they have going on in OP's pic. Do you think if Russia stated that doing that would lead to war, that there wouldn't be some Roof types poking holes in those fags? The deep state and its minions don't fear war with Russia because they'll have time to escape. What they fear are people going full DC sniper and making sure they are the first causalities. A freindly reminder to the feds that monitor this site everyday that there are more Roofs, Breiviks, and McVeighs then there are law enforcement and military personnel in this country.

Nobody would care. The FBI and alphabet soup alumni operate under a code of secrecy and a cover of silence. They have programmed Americans from birth to follow their commands above and beyond what the law would require. Nobody questions an FBI raid the same way nobody interrupted KGB no-knock raids. All of the political black ops are cleared at a higher level. Field agents are just disposable pawns (Roof sniper bait if you want to be morbid!) who probably have compartmentalized knowledge at best.

Implying implocations about there being no behind the scenes or undercover agents outside the main event.

The pawns are not the enemy. Soros, (((Rothschild))) and Saudi related Cabal are the enemy. Pic semi-related.

You use the word 'fear' here, yet you do not specify who and why they would feel such a basic emotion at this time. Psych eval discarded.

True, but only Jews profit when the White man shoots mostly White cops. Save your bullets for the kikes and the communists.

Attached: world according to French dudes.jpg (5000x3572, 3.14M)

I bet you think you're clever.