Bit gay tbh

What Macron said

archive.is/vKUrE(A bit cuckchan-tier)

Attached: macron-4.jpg (2700x2236 79.81 KB, 3.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

non-intervention.com/3194/to-congress-macron-used-the-terrified-voice-of-dying-globalism-and-enraged-authoritarianism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And?

God I hope Macron gets killed and deposed by a bunch of angry Algerians.

The ride never ends with this obvious fraud.

In the US, they're even changing the historical climate record to be colder, and showing a warming bias when changing more recent and current temps. Their changes almost exactly correlate with CO2 now. It's just so blatantly obvious how much of a fraud it is.

Attached: climatechangefraud2.webm (480x360, 943.06K)

tbqf they're like brothers

One thing we can agree on is reduction of pollution, and in finding ways to decrease the cost of products. So, while you may not agree that AGW is legit, we can find peacable compromise in reducing dumping, increasing recyclability and recycling, and in creation of innovative devices of transportation, housing, computation, cleaning, on and on.

Elevate, innovate. The Fascist way.

Completely different than taking control over CO2, which is not a pollutant. Stop covering the lies already.

It's like you're summer.

I say this because I write with such precision.

*for or up

Whatever. AGW is a lie. It's got nothing to do with sound environmentalism, as you imply with your conflation.

Cuties i wish there was more fanfiction of donald bullying macrons lil twink ass Owo

Attached: 20180425_112510.jpg (540x372, 66.6K)

So how do we make other countries that don't give a shit do better? Because the West hasn't been the problem with global pollution for a long time. We could do better, obviously, but India and China are still among the worst offenders

1. Their government need to respect their citizens' rights. They can't sue to stop polluters like in the west.

2. The US has to stop making policies based on communist lies like AGW and diversity and globalism, that wreck our economies and build theirs up.

it's like you're reddit

Trump's speech was full of Illuminati symbolism in what he said and how he phrased it. Idk if it's too lure macron in or what because Emanuel looked legitimately surprised and taken off guard when Trump started the allusions 👍😎 are you faggots even aware of this in basically all speeches. Watch rex tillersons resignation speech and he even uses hand signals. Lots of napolian shit. Trump's eliminating all the Freemasons from his cabinet or "corrupted Masons" because the oaths are being used to power lvl niggers like Clinton and Epstein and Jimmy savile, the people at the Al Smith dinner ect most retards who are 3rd degree are just in it for the benefits, police and judges minimum time and best benefits.

Attached: Resized_221896677832_719_464_Screenshot_20180325-130830_6086.jpeg (1080x2220, 1.16M)

Things are going to get so ugly in a couple of years when Trump is ousted. Soros' monkey militia is going to come back with a vengeance. The borders are going to disappear. Moscow is going to get their 9/11 if Assad is still alive. I hope China is using this time wisely.

Brave prediction, Chemosabe. In case you hadn't noticed, all the corruption and lies are becoming more and more apparent to mainstream america, democrat and republican. All the obstructionism is painting a huge 'treasonous' sign on their foreheads. All the protecting mexican invader rights more than american rights is backfiring spectacularly, and is showing the massive abuse of public trust that has been going on for years via the commie cockroach infestation.

You're summer.

You didn't listen to me. You're literally 17 years old, tops.

< I said one of the thing!!!!1

:^)

Gunboat diplomacy, my nigger.

I am rather skeptical of global warming personally, but even if it was as bad as left says it is, there is in fact a Plan B. And a Plan C, for that matter. Sulfur aerosol injection, like in my picture, could block any plausible warming effect for $20 billion a year. This process is similar to what happens when volcanoes go off.

Another proposal, marine cloud brightening, which would use automated barges to spray fine sea salt mist to create more clouds, could also block all global warming for a similarly cheap price tag. It could also be used to adjust weather patterns at a more local level, leading to all sorts agricultural & military implications.

This is why I am not worried about global warming; if it is real, I fully expect the chinks to just say "fuck it" & use one of these methods to deal with it, since it would be much cheaper than relocating all their coastal cities.

Attached: ul53a6d48d.PNG (464x372, 167.11K)

< the Chinese will save us
>>>/gaschambers/

what the fuck, that is so fucking gay!!!!!

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Lol, Frenchfag hasn't heard of Planet B.

Kek

To Congress, Macron used the terrified voice of dying globalism and enraged authoritarianism Mike Scheuer
non-intervention.com/3194/to-congress-macron-used-the-terrified-voice-of-dying-globalism-and-enraged-authoritarianism/