The cost of the pooftas

>“Five.” He lugs himself off the couch and starts digging through a waste bin, starts lining up the empty bottles. He doesn’t have to pay for his meds, but the price is still printed on them. We count them up and find that his pills cost more than $8,000 a month. He rubs the back of his neck and says, “People will hate me if you put that in your article. I’m a drain on the system.” Estimates of the lifetime cost of treating an HIV/AIDS patient run as high as $750,000—a fact that should make prevention campaigns look like a fiscal responsibility.

Source: thewalrus.ca/life-after-death/
Archive: archive.is/64Ynw

$8,000 a month. That's $96,000 per year, per poofta, from the taxpayer for the rest of their lives.

For comparison, using data from the 2011 US budget, the lifetime cost of the average negro to taxpayers is $751,200. Each hiv-ridden poofta, individually, costs this much every 8 years. For the rest of their lives. Homosexuals are literally a greater drain on the social welfare state, per capita, then the negroes. Sources: voxday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html

Poofs literally catch this disease ON PURPOSE by "bug chasing". They know how much they're going to cost taxpayers and then go an infect themselves deliberately anyway.

Attached: faggot.png (347x600, 193.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm)
infectiousdiseaseadvisor.com/sexually-transmitted-diseases/cdc-rates-of-chlamydia-gonorrhea-syphilis-up/article/454653/)
academic.oup.com/jid/article/177/2/361/925365)
archive.is/USOxi
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm
cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm
people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20072072,00.html
akarlin.com/2013/02/why-homosexuality-shouldnt-be-promoted/
akarlin.com/2012/04/evolutionary-roots-of-homophobia/
resources.infosecinstitute.com/10-popular-password-cracking-tools/
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And this is just one of the diseases that they spread. This is just the cost of treating for HIV. When you add on syphillis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, anal parasites etc. the cost gets even higher. And almost all of the people who catch and spread these diseases are poofs.

According to the CDC, poofs are responsible for:
-83% of syphillis cases in the united states in 2014 (cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm)
-at least two-thirds of chlamydia cases (infectiousdiseaseadvisor.com/sexually-transmitted-diseases/cdc-rates-of-chlamydia-gonorrhea-syphilis-up/article/454653/)
-and at least two-thirds of gonorrhea cases (infectiousdiseaseadvisor.com/sexually-transmitted-diseases/cdc-rates-of-chlamydia-gonorrhea-syphilis-up/article/454653/)

And then there's the new and upcoming blight on our society. It turns out that anal sex causes Anal Cancer. Over 90% of HIV-ridden poofs have anal HPV and will likely contract cancer of the anus. (academic.oup.com/jid/article/177/2/361/925365)

And guess who will have to pay for that as well? That's right. You will. You, the taxpayer. Why should they use condoms when they can charge the public purse the cost of their medical bills instead?

What can we do to end the poofta menance?

Don't forget that a lot of niggers have AIDS by default so you can expect a bunch of them to be double dipping.

What's a 9mm round to the back of the head cost? We need a serious budgetary analysis here.

except some of them have actual productive jobs.

Pick one.

Attached: image.jpeg (480x270, 19.18K)

As in born with it.

The one nigger or fag in 300k who works at McDonalds is not productive

gunbot has the cheapest at 15¢/round and ammoseek is at 14.2¢/round

Gunshow special comes out at 7¢/round

I think AIDS A.K.A. GRIDS is caused by the semen-blood contact (ejaculation into the microtears in the rectum) that fags have with many other fags that have the same semen-blood contact. Also with heroin addicts that share needles thus causing blood-blood contact with many other junkies. I think the immunodeficiency is caused by the overwhelming of the immune system by this behavior, plus the drug use that is common among fags and inherent among junkies. The whole idea that HIV is this harmless thing that after like 20 years randomly mutates into fatal immunodeficiency is retarded and doesn't make sense. I think it's a harmless scapegoat to take the heat off promiscuous faggot behavior that causes the illness.

If true, then AIDS would have been discovered when performing blood transfusions.

As much as I despise poofs, I think you're ascribing malice here where there isn't any; at least for the vast majority of them. Most would be ignorant of the cost should they contract various forms of poz, because they simply don't care. The homo brain is a diseased organ that lives only to satisfy momentary hedonism; other than that, it cares about very little.

You realize that guy from the village people wasn't actually a construction worker right?

Attached: 985da85902918897113c5a6cc9030f1efcde05a4a948fa798e68e5eddc958fd4.jpg (475x395, 34.1K)

Good moment to:
Sorry for shitty english, im a nigger faggot

Attached: 20180204_043331.jpg (4128x2322, 3M)

Its yet another kike wealth redistribution scam, they fudge the numbers and broaden the definition to get more fags on the dole to pay for and encourage degeneracy. They also do the same shit in Africa, those nigger countries inflate the numbers to get more money from first world nations to try to fix the problem, but it will never be fixed cause niggers.

Attached: House of Numbers11.webm (640x360, 9.36M)

There's a cure for poofteritis: the 9mm cranial injection.

Documentary name plz? Im curious now…

Attached: 1460794795159.png (446x373, 80.46K)

Its called House of Numbers. Have another clip.

Attached: House of Numbers37.webm (640x360, 9.03M)

I worry about the backsplash on that one.

Maybe a single microscopic grain of Carfenanyl in one of his pills would be a more sanitary approach.

10% of AIDS sufferers don't have the HIV retrovirus, and 10% of HIV+ patients don't have AIDS.
Therefore AIDS is not caused by the HIV virus.

AIDS is a collapse of the immune system brought on by repeated Syphilis infections and drug abuse.

The cost is the degradation of chans.

Kek

Attached: 1c0d07d6610671254a56f79274fbd690fab17817bbd74eca2d08eeb66cf3b787.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

use the bodies for compost. just bring them alive to the site and blow their brains out over the compost heap to kick-start the process. the virus won't survive the composting process, but it would be best for the shooter to wear protective gear and also to use a captive bolt gun to avoid contaminating the compost with lead.

They know damn well what they're doing is destroying the state. That's the sexual thrill of it. Corrupting something that is "pure".
Hence why fags should be hung drawn and quartered.

It's like looking into hell and you've got nothing to fight it with but a butter knife.
Sounds badass tbh :^)

No when this started it was simply "eating the fruits that have been grown".
Now we're running out of the fruits and people need to understand that they need to fucking grow it before they reap it.

They will die if the government simply deny them the access to the health system if they can't pay the $90,000 tax per year. Many of them are poor.

Many of them are lost souls to apathy user.

It's like seeing lost children destroy themselves. People here may have anger, but all I have is sheer frustration that the cancer is taking them over.
You may call that natural selection. But at the end of the day, they are people being poisoned into beasts. Drowning into the abyss.

And the only correct method is to hold a hand to fix them, not to merely eradicate them.
They need to believe that we're not an enemy and that we're trying to fix them.
These are white people gone astray at the end of the day.

Attached: 1x1.png (512x508 119 B, 19.07K)

iirc one fifth the amount of the US military budget (the largest in the entire world) is spent on anti-retrovirals.

Does PrEP change this?

Attached: 1512573194318.jpg (1024x1024, 134.81K)

i think i heard a libertarian argue tax payers shouldn't pay the price of others' 'risky sexual behavior'
would be nice to have an infograph.jpg of these stats

It's a troubling issue.
On the one hand, it's money that shouldn't have to be spent as it's treating an illness that was negligently obtained by people.
On the other hand, these people are fragile fools who are insecure about the rejection of this treatment payment. That's making you an enemy. You won't fix these fools by doing that. You need to get them to fix themselves.

These people need the drugs, but on the agreed condition that they go through thorough education about their behavior and teach those in the gay community to stop their degeneracy.

Do you remember the name of the Dr who would stick himself with HIV blood to prove the point that it's not a virus but a reaction to malnutrition & gay party drugs, user?

& that it's the AIDS medication that kills those with HIV. He wrote a book & did interview tours right when HIV was 'discovered' .

I know little about AIDS to be honest, any oldfags want to explain it properly?

Is this the faggot? His name is Willner, possibly jewish.

I am not suggesting that we kill them for being poor. I am saying that they should buy the private health insurance if they want the access to the private and public hospitals without putting the hole in the taxpayers pockets. The medical business should have right to refuse the future patients regardless of what reasons to prevent them from straining the health systems.

JUST fuck my cis-White male privilege up, fam!

Attached: 5 Star Post!!.jpg (351x440, 36.19K)

And I'm saying we should compromise, allow them the treatment "IF" they do specific conditions.
We could use them to educate people user. You'd effectively stop the cancer from spreading.

Rather than attack/destroy it only to rebound actively.

There was a good reason why every healthy prospering society threw degenerates in to bogs, user.

I thought he was a tunnel digger.

:^)

Was that the guy pointing the finger at amyl nitrate inhalation as an immune-suppressing agent?
Honestly, it seems like the gays have been weaponized just like the blacks.
Just another attack vector on Western Civilization.
Disease nodes, degenerate but influential behavior, public financial toll, guilt tripping…

Yeah I also have doubts about the practicality.

BUT, on the other hand they saw it from a more religious perspective (although the early head jewish rabbis, christian leaders and pagan priests preached against it for more "practical reasons" in the first place and made it religious to increase followers immunity from the problem. Don't forget, sodomy criticism was already in existence before abrahamic influence in Greece by the later stages of Greek antiquity. It certainly raised eyebrows in Rome before Christianity.)
Ours is purely from a health perspective.

Educating them requires the money to fund it so the people need to be fined and whipped publicly per crimes. Nobody like the pain and public humiliation.

Rip and tear.

Attached: 1502454057955.jpg (877x673, 105.75K)

That creates rebellion, it doesn't solve the problem.
All these people need is an informed mind. They wallow in apathy because they don't know anything. That's the problem.

The world to them is nothing. They need to see that light. The light that chases their demons away.

Heiled^4 !!!!

Attached: heil.jpg (540x540, 55.44K)

Alot of folks here are memeing about how it's literally easier to shoot them by all measures.
Even when we consider the fact this trend is unusual and can quickly be curbed via death penalty.
So that it is made to be a non-problem in society.

The truth is the first people to shoot (vigilante style and illegally) are poof apologists like this.
That's how you can accelerate the hardline against these faggots who are destroying their own social image.
You simply kill the people diluding the well and diluding the social and institutional movement against these poofs who are slowly disgusting everyone into action again.

Attached: IMG_2202.JPG (600x871, 65.88K)

That's nothing, there's a drug that cost $259,000 a year
archive.is/USOxi

Of course, this is not the actual cost of production, but the inflated price that drug companies get to charge on account of having discovered, trialled and patented it.

It's supposedly justified by the need to fund ongoing research, but drug companies are pretty profitable. Another way the Kikes bilk the taxpayers.

He meant faggots, not niggers.

You know, I wouldn't be opposed in spending foreign aid money to solve that particular problem.

The first thing you learn as a life guard is to kick the person away from you before you save them.
These chaos mongers will drown you long before you bring them ashore, they swam out there, their informed choice or not, they cannot be saved.

Attached: 572594.jpg (236x314, 18.06K)

Oh no, who will decorate the interior of homes now? Oh wait, literally anyone else, because fag fashion sense is 100% myth any way. Motherfucking rupaul motherfuckers dressing like fucking ice cream cones. Fashion my ass.

No one would have a problem if they would stop trying to drag the rest of us with them.

AIDS = Acute Immunodefence Deficiency Syndrome which means that your immune system is not working. HIV causes AIDS but you can get (temporary) AIDS from medications or chemicals that supress your immune system. Lots of retards in this thread who does not even know the basics of how your body works.

Gay thread. No bug chaser forum screen cap or meth child abuse screen caps. If anyone has those redpills post them. Some of the most fucked up shit I've ever read.

I don't really care very hard about this topic in comparison to everything else going on. It's bad but am I going to act like I'm a fucking doctor? No.

Bug chasers are lefties who intentionally get AIDS to put a greater strain on the system.

lol

Attached: f50df987b8fd04f8d2a530888c396f70cd021db28ba530b478bcb80ef8b6b002.jpg (480x640, 60.34K)

Not really! As this video explains, it's usually blood-blood contact, not from the "top" partner to the "bottom" partner, but transmitted by one "top" from one "bottom's" anus to another's anus as he makes his way around the bathhouse A good "top" can have contact with twenty or more "bottoms" in one session.

Attached: mosquitogays.mp4 (426x240, 5.42M)

Poofery is a problem.

HIV Among Gay and Bisexual Men
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
Everyone who is not an exclusive heterosexual makes up about 2.1-2.7% of the population. With about 1% being homosexual. So the number of dudes that fuck dudes would be around 1.3% at most. So if they account for 56% of new infections they are 43 times more likely to be infected.

The total number of these dude-fuckers shall we call them who are infected each year is 28,200. Given that sexual activity occurs between 15 and 45 that means that in that time 846,000 of the sexually active dude fuckers will be infected. Their total population is about 4.095 million at the most. Of which 55% will be within that 15-45 age group. So about 2.25 million of them are sexually active in a given 30 year period of which 846,000 will be infected. So about 37.5% of their sexually active population will be infected in their lifetimes. Now before you say “but that is just niggers and spics”, look at the data, even when only accounting for whites the rate of infection is still 31%. Which is admittedly better than 37% but still not great.

Homosexual Men Have 50 Times Higher Rate of AIDS
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence

One in Five Gay, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

Report Finds Black Gay Males in US Worst Hit By HIV-AIDS
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm

Viral Hepatitis Populations - Men Who Have Sex with Men
cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm
“Didn't your study reveal that 40 percent of the homosexual men claimed to have had more than 500 partners?

Yes”

people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20072072,00.html

but people did contract it through blood transfusions before testing was a regular occurrence.

You're right in certain respects though, multiple insults to the immune system accelerate the progression of the disease

>The severity and the duration of acute human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection (AHI) are associated with a faster rate of progression to AIDS, but the prognostic value of the length of incubation time of AHI (IncAHI), defined as the time between HIV infection and AHI, on progression to AIDS has not been assessed. We explored this issue prospectively in 70 individuals with documented AHI and a known date of HIV infection. The median IncAHI was 21.5 days (range, 5-70 days), and the median duration of AHI was 15.5 days (range, 3-67 days). The adjusted relative hazard of progression to AIDS or to a CD4(+) count

Did someone request rage fuel? I have Rocket rage fuel here!

Attached: More cold sweat inducing degens.png (500x667 131.92 KB, 57.51K)

dumping tribe.net screencaps, these got the site shut down.

Attached: sickfucks2.png (789x8343 1.74 MB, 1.04M)

Attached: Possible (((Marc Pincus)

No matter how many times i read this degeneracy my disgust for these faggots never ceases to grow.

Attached: Visible concern.png (682x406, 201.35K)

And to think the leftards promoting gay marriage and even gay adoption try to sell the public an image of two loving monogamous gay dads in a traditional-style relationship with a white picket fence.
I hope Pence hangs them all.

Isn't it disgusting that we actually have parades celebrating these faggots? I'd actually be fine with universal healthcare, but once you factor in niggers, faggots and other assorted filth, no way. What an absolute disgrace.

It's a sick jewified society we live in.

Fags are very rarely monogamous, they usually fuck all the novelty out of each other in a month or so, and just pick up a fresh bf about a few days after dumping the old used up one. Only time I've ever met monogamous fags was when they shared a fetish not many people had gear for or were into it, had gear AND were decent looking. Lots of uggos with gear, specially the guys with rubber dog or rubber drone kinks.
They just settle for each other, the Dominant fag and his literal dickbitch on a leash.

Attached: Infantilization.png (900x1200 131.7 KB, 222.46K)

Yes, that's the guy. Thanks TORanon. Is Willner always a Jewish last name? I'd have assumed German.

We're thinking of the same guy. TOR posted Dr Willner trading blood with a HIV faggot here & in that same interview he briefly talks about popper abuse.

Good God, if I could I'd burn these faggots alive I would.

Attached: flamethrower.gif (412x226, 2.92M)

Please destroy it with fire.

Kill them all.

Attached: 4afeca004e020a0a70ca0fc011cb7fa5.png (701x293, 47.1K)

Attached: nig HIV.png (960x720, 33.6K)

Bump

But don't smoke cigarettes goy or you're a drain on the healthcare system. Meanwhile, smoking plumments and lung cancer cases remain more or less stagnant while other forms of cancer skyrocket along with heart disease. Leftist retards repat this shit endless so unable to think they don't even fucking realize they will get cancer or heart disease regardless. But swallowing semen and being a poop dick is noble whereas having a smoke like grandpa did is genocide.

The time to kill all the jews and faggots was yesterday.

This guy knows because he's a manager in part of Hell.

Attached: prepare.your.anus.jpg (510x296, 62.42K)

akarlin.com/2013/02/why-homosexuality-shouldnt-be-promoted/
akarlin.com/2012/04/evolutionary-roots-of-homophobia/

Praise Kek! Burn the fags!

Help us hack Zig Forums so we can delete it, get rid of the mods, and create a new Zig Forums.

You can find beginner tools here: resources.infosecinstitute.com/10-popular-password-cracking-tools/

Find the usernames here: sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Don't stop until you crack it. Show these fuckers what happens when you fuck with us. Show them we refuse to be censored by them by censoring them!

GO GO GO!

Help us hack Zig Forums so we can delete it, get rid of the mods, and create a new Zig Forums.

You can find beginner tools here: resources.infosecinstitute.com/10-popular-password-cracking-tools/

Don't stop until you crack it. Show these fuckers what happens when you fuck with us. Show them we refuse to be censored by them by censoring them!

GO GO GO!

GO GO GO!

GO GO GO!

HANG ALL GAYS AND TRANNIES

bumping

Well the upside is they only expect fags to live 7 1/2 years. Bit grim.
Nice reality to crush 'my bedroom my choice' or it's just another lifestyle platitudes.