Does Anybody Need to Puke? This Video May Save Your Life!

India yes!
Based Poo filmmaker's video, "Why Are They Black?" has gone viral. Early reports are of copious vomiting and diabetic comas among porcelain users outside of India.

A Bombay fuck your Mumbai faggotry filmmaker named. . . something or other, has put out a pro-racial tolerance video so sickeningly saccharine I honestly wondered if it was a false flag by one of us.

In the video, which features two relatively light-skinned poos LARPing as whites, a little girl asks why another little girl is a nigger. The mother's response, which Kikebook says will leave you stunned, is actually so over the fucking moon shithouse-rat crazy, it's still theoretically possible this video was written by Samir Hyderabad.

Not kidding.

Anyway, Hooktube embed and the cowfucker's small Twitter included. Why don't we say namaste on behalf of the only race worth saving?

twitter.com/jayashreedas5?lang=en

Kikenfrei.

Fuck off kike.

AYO HOL UP, WHATCHU SAYIN IS DAT WE BE SOME SORNA FINNA INDIANS N SHEEEEEET?

You're late, nigger. Don't sleep in next time, or the rabbi will fire your ass.

Nigger you crazy

All the poos I know triple hate niggers, so this is extra hilarious.

Shit-stained sage

When I was about five I asked my mother why black people smelt funny. (On the bus, you could always smell them the most.) Even at that early age I knew they were different in more than simply appearance. Then my head was filled with lies thanks to the (((school system))). Old man always dropped red pills. I'm very thankful for that.

Eat shit pajeet.

Kill yourself before I do kike.

The absolute state of our hit-and-run shills. Cripes.

So you be sayin', black are incomplete product that God never get around to finishing?

God created animals first so saying that God made blacks first is saying that blacks are animals.

I cant wait for an Indian shooter now to use that one

Attached: 1423354399893.jpg (500x500, 31.48K)

Your mother is an old man? Wat

Anchor sage

Double checked. Saved pic.

God created shit-eating beetles first, and intestinal parasites, which is what niggers and jews are on the inside.

Am I the only one to notice this is totally white-supremacist? First the white girl asks why the others are black–which they are SORT OF–and the moms get uncomfortable, and the audience will identify with that because everyone knows that's an insult to state the obvious.

Meanwhile the blacks are mute and unable to speak on their own behalf. The whites are in control of the whole situation. And the only way to justify the existence of blacks is with a non biblical story that the kids will learn was a lie pretty soon. The white girl has to choose to initiate convo with the black girl, and then the black has to get visual approval from the white mom to proceed.

Take away all the nicey-nicey and the main takeaway is that whites are superior to blacks, so if necessary you must lie to your superior white child until she's old enough to learn to avoid talking about black inferiority where they might have their inferior feelings hurt by reality.

WE ARE ALL BLACK INSIDE,DIZ MEAN WE ALL KANGZ

Attached: videoplayback.webm (360x360, 181.1K)

inb4 cultural appropriation

Let's not forget, Gandhi himself was totally one redpilled on niggers.

Attached: GandhiNiggers.jpg (461x395, 33.11K)

It's only about pajeets. Niggers don't have straight hair or normal faces.

It's OK
That
You're
Black