Mass taco crossing this weekend

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-caravan/trump-officials-warn-of-arrests-as-migrant-caravan-reaches-us-border-idUSKBN1HX05W
A Central American migrant, moving in a caravan through Mexico and traveling to request
get ready, feels like the moment is upon us

Attached: 1509039778551.gif (320x240, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=RCdWC5G5M-Y
cfif.org/htdocs/legislative_issues/federal_issues/hot_issues_in_congress/immigration/mexican-booklet.pdf
twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/989971709842214912
hooktube.com/watch?v=C_lxHQajYQg
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/L/LT_MEXICO_MIGRANT_CARAVAN_TXOL-?SITE=TXMCA&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2018-04-28-16-37-24
zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-28/prepare-worst-possible-outcome-migrant-caravan-warned-it-enters-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clever tricks to make everyone sit at home instead of waiting at the borders for these fuckers. They knew if they announced this way before they got here that people would act before they arrive and would eventually think it's not happening. When it comes to white genocide though, it's always happening.

The US military had to be forced to go to the border since Reagan they never volunteered to go down to the border.

Why shouldn't journalists be shot?

Attached: 599c0c1884cf67ca832657d4bb6d7f2c275e622a3a4ca6794eb96bdb80808817.png (634x423 481.36 KB, 40.74K)

squashed tacos can't be inventoried in resturants

This will be our watershed moment.

Because we're all too chicken shit

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=RCdWC5G5M-Y
KILL THEM ALL

there are militia already on the border and have been for some time. there was an incident a few years ago in which a truck was ambushed by citizens and they killed several invaders… here is a embed semi related to militia on the border

So is Trump going to pull out of NAFTA now that mexico went back on their word?

I hope they unload on every single one of them.
These pawns went to Mexico just to get trained on how to sneak in and are coming in every way possible. RACE WAR NOW

Does his daughter and Jew husband have more political currency than trump?

That story is a nice anecdote, but it would be very unwise to believe a militia is not already infiltrated by alphabets and doubly so if it is populated by boomers.

I'm from a Mexican shithole city in the northern border and these fags arrived bed not even two days ago demanding a lot of shit and that ==WE== should open the door to america to them and media is using a lot of "here's some heartbreaking pictures to say fuck the rules and shit" I'm wishing to open an anti immigrant party as we speak, but for now I'm trying to speak in bars and other afflicted places.

Attached: 613d8101adca30a501c3a63f82816622675c554adf3b78a86b5b45b32e06b5b0.jpg (700x700, 67.45K)

You bring the hot sauce. I'll bring the sour cream. Let's make some bean tacos.

Purely a theoretical question, but those militias…if they started killing illegals, would anybody even know they were gone? If the bodies lacked identification and if recovered, they were recovered in the US anyway, where there was no forensic record…or maybe hanged from overpasses the same way the cartels keep order in Mexico…wouldn't the desaparicidos or public hangings have a psychological effect to stop crossings?

In other words, what if tactics were used that are used in Latin America effectively to maintain order?

This is a purely academic question for entertainment and parody purposes only and in no way advocates any unlawful behavior of any type and shall not be construed to.

So are we or Trump going to do anything? Fuck these kikes are sneaky, they made it seem like the problem was away, then spring this on us,

If it’s done in the desert with no police around to call in backup and shoot at you, then yes you’ll get away with it. But not just the illegals, kill their helpers with water

Most likely the US law enforcement would rush in to kill you,and to give aid to the invaders.

them invading in mass like this, and like they always have been, is an act of war. if you kill them the people would be behind you, if the law came down on you, it would be civil war. It's was either way, both sides are against us.

t. beaner

Attached: zero tolerance.png (1180x842, 246.24K)

Not if they can't find you

Goy don't form groups to defend your culture; we already have ABC plants ready.

Attached: pence hit a nerve.jpg (598x900, 208.01K)

gee, I wonder why that didn't work

((( )))
Why don't you just say you want to shoot middle class americans, rabbi?

you know if trump said fuck the national guard and asked for a civilian border defense he'd get more than enough people to volunteer.

got some real life 56%ers in that vid, top kek

Attached: Screenshot_20180427-095326.png (2560x1440 1.63 MB, 1.43M)

kike and a spic

Both at roughly the same time.

Coincidence?

I agree, why doesn't he condemn the judiciary's stubborn refusal of DACA as a rejection of adherence to public policy (i.e. policies that the election indicates what it should be)?

Checked. May Kek bless your efforts, beanbro.

Attached: 4bb11530c1f441026ddedcf66c4528220a9388d3b9ef2b20bde592dfcd2d3928.jpg (1280x955, 261.58K)

There is a very (((deliberate))) reason they are staging at the CA/Mexico border.

The participation would be epic, Same as if he'd crowd-fund the wall. I'd happily cash out and donate the money to a LEGIT project. I believe it would be a much better investment in our future than whatever monetary gains the market would yield (and has yielded)

Attached: varg.png (480x635, 358.26K)

a (((Cohencidence)))

I suspect it is in Mexico's interests to not have a strip of land 10 miles in from the border patrolled by hunter/killer drones that will pop anything on two feet.

Attached: GoyimBot_3400.jpg (300x180, 15.9K)

If Trump called on citizens to show up to the border, I'd drive 600 miles by next Monday. Based Califags are genuinely ready to kill over what's been going on here.but only with 10 rounds at a time, naturally

its called "aztlan" they want to take over US territory they feel still belongs to them. They have been doing this via mass border crossings and birth rates. you are a spic.
cfif.org/htdocs/legislative_issues/federal_issues/hot_issues_in_congress/immigration/mexican-booklet.pdf

GO TO THE BORDER AND KILL THEM user!!!

They have arrived

And they still point at the shitty piece of fence that is being replaced. Fuck bullets, let them try climbing and start pelting them with paintballs. Sell air, sell paint, rent bottles and "markers." Go to town beautifying the countryside.

Mexico said they would disband it because Trump threatened NAFTA renegotiations

Attached: e7e.jpg (932x960, 105.74K)

All he has to do is push a presidential alert to the phones asking for patriots and you know millions would answer. Thanks Obama!

Attached: Obamaphone.001[1].jpeg (1200x628, 609.49K)

Silly goyim, your armies are to die for Israel not defending your borders

twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/989971709842214912

I saw a nigger talking just this way when conservatives showed up to BTFO a "news" piece. What a coinkidink.

But shills told me back when this caravan first formed that it was just a religious Easter procession that had no intention of coming to the US.

Meanwhile MAGA retards sucking Kanye Wests nigger dick after he's fucked a bunch of white women and married to cancer family of Kardashians that all fuck niggers. Maybe Trump should tweet again. That'll stop the shitskins hordes. Fuck this clown country

They had trouble lifting their corn-fed saint over the wall.

Attached: cns-us-mexico-border-mass[1].jpg (2400x1597, 1.01M)

The Blessed Virgin Mary wouldn't approve of their trespassing.

There are tens of millions of illegals but only a few thousand judges and/or politicians that you could arrest.

this

Attached: 1515110793815.jpg (500x500, 37.55K)

No senor, ees Guadalupe now. Her friends call her Lupe.

When your mechanical plow is broken you use the bull you have. Kanye's little shitstorm caused 9 million bots to drop from his follows.

Attached: umayyad-bro.jpg (497x469, 55.48K)

So basically you're saying that antique farm equipment has found a new use?

pick one schlomo

Not a new use. Same old use, just a little refurbishing. If they are too broken beyond repair use their flesh for new backstrap, bellyband, loinstrap, etc. for the ones that can still move.
The jews started calling it up-cycling.

Attached: 48eac7cb_47a1f24149ab8[1].jpg (1125x1500 57.26 KB, 296.23K)

Attached: IMG_3227.GIF (500x358 652.11 KB, 1.49M)

If only.

Attached: Spin the Dreidel.gif (360x270 6.35 MB, 1.69M)

Attached: johnny cage punches the heads off jumping beans.jpg (843x356, 96.63K)

Wanna know how I know you're new?

Attached: 5a039fb714cb197bf5dd868e5c97fae98e47600f8ce054f780526b7c61c8f4d8.png (658x507, 121.24K)

Attached: No Homo.gif (431x324, 1.67M)

They're deeply Christian, but they're trying to break pretty much all 10 commandments in one go.

Thou shalt not steal a whole fucking country.

who gives a fuck? how does that stop white genocide? how does that stop the Jews? how does that save America? It doesn't.

Attached: everyone.jpg (640x444, 156.13K)

aaaand there all coming in, and will tried in the us, and then be allowed to stay via (((judges))) all while this being a massive resources drain. Im speechless.
hooktube.com/watch?v=C_lxHQajYQg

Actually thanks to the ineptitude of the feds their information is already open to those whom wish it. Such legitimate militias or groups under threat should use the tools already dropped to find out whom such personnel are. There are many ways of doing it now. Remember, anything the system knows, you can now know. They are trapped in the system, you are not. Their information is free access to anyone whom is not some normalfag.

Its not like you have to disappear such traitors in the desert like they would expect either. Niggers and spics are notorious for their crimes, and an undercover fed whom gets carjacked, mugged, or has their car michael hastings styled isn't going to be that odd. Or you can take being treated like an fucking bitch like a bitch and accept you have no power over your own life. What do I care, people whom openly join an militia are likely all feds anyway right?

Attached: Skull illusions - Blown the fuck out.jpg (526x696, 124.93K)

Time to fire a million Mexicans and get a million cheaper ones.

Attached: jeff-bezos.jpg (1887x1415, 84.92K)

It's called disgust, little smelly wetback. We're disgusted you have the audacity to claim you have any relation to Rome.

say it with me Zig Forums
TARGET RICH ENVIRONMENT

Attached: your turn carlos.png (507x549, 341.01K)

WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED!?

INVADERS ARE AT THE GODDAMN BORDER AND ARE COMING IN

kek, I wish

Checked
Please meme responsibly

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/L/LT_MEXICO_MIGRANT_CARAVAN_TXOL-?SITE=TXMCA&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2018-04-28-16-37-24

Attached: politifact_photos_07262012_borderpatrolthreelanguagesign.jpg (300x250, 43.6K)

The caravan is arriving tomorrow.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-28/prepare-worst-possible-outcome-migrant-caravan-warned-it-enters-us

This defies the will of we the people.

The US already has roughly 90-100 million people "out of the workforce," a central government in crisis, profound ethnic tension, and a massive occupying army of invaders here already. This country is at a turning point.

Is there a reason the Rio Grande not running thick with blood and body parts

they already came in

Tijuana, I should say

It sounds like some attempted to climb the fence, but the bulk of the group is allegedly in Tijuana and will supposedly try to cross tomorrow.

Trump is gonna lose 2020 if he lets this caravan in. Anons near the border GET DOWN THERE NOW

border patrol has said "several groups of people in the caravan HAVE ENTERED THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY SINCE FRIDAY"
and Mexico has been training this caravan on how to get in.

Attached: 1506125469439.jpg (1200x808, 277.45K)

They're probably going to all make it in. If we had our way this would have been solved instantly but because we LARP and say "send the national guard!" or "kill em all" instead of actually going, getting info on the caravan or stopping them ourselves, they will all make it in.

I bet you look beautiful Moshe. Try again though, no one takes or believes your proven wrong isramutt lie.

it's the weekend where are the tacos 🌮?

crossed the border friday. the rest will be tried in the US, (((lawyers))) already traveled to mexico and coached them. The same (((judges))) will allow them to stay. Read the thread. Your a spic.

more so that not all of us live anywhere near the border. Also they have been invading us since ww2, being guided by Jews the entire time. But if YOU want to take blame, then by all means kill your self.

This is absolutely pathetic. A bunch of flatulent faecal skinned freeloaders announce their intention to illegally enter the United States of America; and they do so, unopposed.

STICKY THIS THREAD MODS

THE SPICS JUST ENTERED OUR FUCKING COUNTRY UNOPPOSED

they do that all the time
this caravan is just a distraction

They were detained

i posted that link already, they were not detained. (((us lawyers))) came down and trained them on what to do. Mexico trained them how to cross. Boarder patrol confirmed "several groups" have already entered illegally

They are going to be detained and the lawyers were giving them advice on how to get out of it.

They were still detained.

a small handful will be detained, and then set loose in the US

nvm you're right

Reported. Kill yourself.

THEY WERE NOT FUCKING DETAINED. TURN ON FUCKING FOX NEWS. YOUR LIES ARE UNRAVELED LIVE ON TELEVISION.

So much for the military going to stop illegals from getting in.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1883x983, 1.54M)

It's stupid how just because they are "fleeing gang violence" they think the US has no right to refuse them entry.

The US should be giving them violence, not shielding them from it.