Why Aren't Parents Teaching the Necessary Skills?

Here's something that bugs me when you get articles about how Millennials are dipshits when it comes to necessary skills. Granted, I am well aware that us Millennials have the resource of the Internet, like Howstuffworks and a variety of websites and videos, to teach us all kinds of stuff to train our bodies, minds, and spirits, and we ought to take full advantage of what is available.

But from my understanding, cultural transmission only happens when an older generation, say a father and mother, teach the children how to do something. So why the fuck are Boomers so surprised when lots of the ascendant generation can't do things WHEN THE PARENTS AREN'T TEACHING THEIR KIDS JACK SHIT?

But I know, no use in seeking sympathy; gotta crack open the books or click on the website links and start learning the skills. It just pisses me off when you have Boomers boasting about all the things they can do in the comment section, yet seem incapable of being mentors to the younger generations. It's just so fucking absurd.
pjmedia.com/lifestyle/forgotten-skills-millennials-others-need-know/

Attached: exhausted young man.jpg (770x415, 40.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?130278-Nigger-Can-t-Dial-Phone
archive.is/hJQWl).
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You would've thought that conservatism actually conserved things

Parents are retarded and expect schools to supply all the knowledge a person needs to survive.

Because Boomers wanted to be kids for life and resented them

thread

/thread

kill yourself

I remember my mom screaming at me because I didn't know how to make biscuits as a kid.

Because they don't know them and there aren't any real men left after the GG to teach future generations real skills. Cars will be banned in the future, driving them yourself that is, mark my fucking words.

In most of those cases parents stands for "a stupid whore of a single mother" and nothing else.

You should understand those terms before posting. Most millenials are the children of young whores, not old ass boomers.

One of the reasons why people hate boomers is because they are spoiled children.
They had it easy as kids, easy as youths, easy as adults, easy as parents, and now they have it easy as geezers. Someone was always there to lift their burdens away. The jewed schools, jewed television, and jewed internet raised their children, and they didn't need to lift a finger. Couple that single mothers, and you have the perfect recipe for idiot soup with matzoh balls

Attached: men.png (500x689, 235.59K)

If you want to fuck with betacuck soyboys and encourage young men that aren't far gone and want guidance, make fun of soyboys for not knowing anything about how to do anything and watch the young men have that spark to learn and not be a soyboy.

are you denigrating my religious faith?

I do this all the time. You dont hunt/shoot? You can't drive a stick? You cant start a fire without a lighter or matches? Whats wrong with you? Tell your dad to get off his ass and start teaching you!! If he doesnt know, ask grandpa! A preteen is perfect for this approach, as they are at the age they want to do everything an adult can.

You do understand how generations work, right? Millennials are the children of boomers.

Most boomers dont know how to change the oil in their car, replace a water heater, or perform basic tasks because they have enough money to pay people to do it. Money solves all their problems, and their offspring inherit their parents helplessness. "Just get a job, and work long hard hours" is the motto of the boomer. When you work long hard hours, there is no time to learn how to fix your own car, replace bad plumbing, or build a shed, and why learn when you can just pay someone to do it? Money solves all problems, but makes people helpless and dependent at the same time.

It was not long ago the typical man was a hardened agrarian who's livelyhood depended on his skills of self reliance, past down to him from his father and grandfather. Skills of a wide range were taught to him, from farming, metal forging, timber production, mining, husbandry, ranching, carpentry and a host of other essential skills. A man was expected to build a home for his wife and produce wealth from his land. Large families were typical as everything the family required was produced from their plot. Essential skills were past down from mother to daughter, father to son. It was common to have large families living in the same area, supporting each other and sharing the burden of caring for the elderly and raising children. Getting back to the land and relearning essential skills should be the goal of all those wanting to escape the decadent, materialistic pit of hell they find themselves in.

"Great men can only evolve from out of an environment of comparative personal independence. They come from the mountains and the forest clearings. They grow to maturity with the storm beating upon, and the rains dripping adown them."

"Hence also the remarkable fact, that neither Great Men nor Great Heroisms are ever town bred. Cities are impure in thought, word, and deed; and nothing that is noble can ever evolve therein. They are the refuse heaps — the kjokken-moddings of the world. They are matrixes of all that is shameful and base, in religion, politics, sociology, and law. Lupanars of organized abomination are they! "

Yeah, thank god liberals did it.

A huge portion of millennials, especially White boys, were disciplined by psychiatry rather than spankings which has permanently brain damaged them and destroyed their spirits. They believe the world to be evil and that world isn't worth worshiping(I.e work); they view themselves as an accident and a horrible mistake.
Millennials are going to be complete psychos once they're older and in power; I really hope Boomers understand that they created a generation that will perfectly fine with casual nuclear exchanges to settle disputes with people that don't think like them.

Heretic detected.

Attached: Passion of the Crossfit.webm (640x800, 1.74M)

Who can even change their car's oil these days when apartments ban you from working on yoyr car in your own parking spot? You're basically forced to go to a mechanic if you don't have your own house.

This.
Nah, I just want to watch the world burn.
Idk what kind of drugs you got when you grew up but I got a switch off the tree in the backyard growing up. I really didn't want to do shit after that heh and I'm only in my mid twenties.

Boomers didn't teach Gen X shit so they don't know how to be parents.

Why do you insist on throwing away what little cash you make on rent every month? Wouldn't it make more sense to outright buy a double wide, live in that for the next 5 years while saving for an actual house?
At least you'll be able to work on your car with no one kevetching about a parking spot. Be grateful for what you got shithead.

Trips of truth and really they couldn't teach and smoke dat crack pipe at the same time so they had to choose people or drugs and I think we all know (((who))) made that decision.

Because if they realized we were all experiencing the effects of a pandemic of poor parenting skills they would panic and blame themselves. So it's easier to just blame supposedly tabula rasa individuals spout off about how Genes and IQ don't exist only Nurture does - yet somehow parents have no effect on said nurture.

Can't you change your oil at a Autozone or O'Reilly's? I've seen plenty of people fixing their cars in front of any auto parts store.

That's what we get for not putting the mtf's and the ftm's in the psycho ward anymore. When we no longer classify a dangerous and degenerative mental disease as being problematic, rejecting natural instincts as a false reality just seems well natural. You see the issue here?

Are you seriously incapable of driving somewhere else to change your own oil? You are an example of the helpless, defeatist attitude our generation has; unable to bypass even the most basic of roadblocks.

Most boomers didn't have kids, or parents to be honest, not good ones. Their own parents' attention was divided between commuting, working, cowering in fear over Russia, fixing the broken down car and TV, watching TV and being stinking drunk. Parenting was militaristic and done by the schools to raise pieces for the grand chess game. Boomers are that kid in school who didn't get enough attention from his parents and so becomes the class joker. They're also massive wimps, which is why they, the richest generation ever, can't stand being criticized for a second as they live their final decades.

single mothers just want to collect government handouts, alimony, and child support checks while choosing dicks on tinder and not do any work.

Parents are too busy watching the big bang theory, and going on bi-annual vacations to teach their children anything important.

My anger does give me the drive to learn the stuff to make Boomers eat their smug words

Funny how the boomer question has become such a hot topic.
Yeah, its vector for D&C, but a fairly weak one.

Gen-Xers are not boomer's kids.
Gen X was the demographic BETWEEN boomers and boomers kids.
They are still mostly degenerate POS however.

The boomers were definitely the worst at passing down knowledge onto the next generation, and I do not see any reason why this should be the case. They were given everything that a generation could reasonably be given, and they ruined it.

The following thread on niggermania exemplifies this sort of behavior that you described; niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?130278-Nigger-Can-t-Dial-Phone (archive.is/hJQWl). The tl;dr is that the nigger child has never seen a rotary phone before, she cannot use it, and the boomer nigger is explaining it very poorly to her.

The niggermania forum, being full of boomers, immediately laughs at the nigger child, instead of laughing at the nigger boomer for not being able to teach their child anything.

Beatings just made me hate my parents. If you have to beat or drug your kid, you've already lost.

My parents taught me absolutely nothing then had the audacity to tell me that it was for my own good. At fourteen, they threw me out onto the street making me destitute. Now they're puzzled why I hate them and won't talk to them. Big mystery. It seems like a lot of our parents are narcissists. Mine very much seem to be. It's the best explanation for such behaviour.

works as well
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

The system is intended to work like this. School books were vastly dumbed down over the generations or simply declared non-PC. All that is left is a sheeple mill intended to engineer new wageslaves and grind rebellious spirits into gollums.

You just prove to your child that your ideas are so shit the only way you can convince someone else of them is violence.

Topkek

The subject of disrespectful children came up in several short stories I read a few years ago. The problem is boomers were the first generation to be faced with jew psy-ops. They failed miserably obviously. Now the question is, have the Chinese learned anything from their mistakes?

That's what they wanted school to be from the beginning. Schools are not education centres. Education and school are two completely different things. School means training with imposed rules. Our system is based on a military training system. Education means the development of the mind and enlightenment. Its essence is the Trivium and quadrivium, the seven liberal arts, meaning free skills or arts for the free man. The last thing they want is a Platonic academy churning out rightwing Aristotles. They want a slave factory and that's what we'll have until the West collapses completely or these shadow men are sent to the gibets.

Here's a decent documentary on behaivourism, MKULTRA, and public schooling.

Simple answer: because it's been more than 2 generations since parents had the necessary skills themselves, the public education system has been completely fucked since the mid 60's at least. I'm nearly 40, and the retards that raised me sure as fuck didn't have them, nor did any of the other pieces of white trash in the neighborhood I grew up in.

That would be actual conservatism, not the boomerish neo- variety

We are coming out of a dark age. My parents felt that their parents taught them nothing. They learned as much as they could before 25 and had a child and wanted to teach me as much as they possibly could. Except they couldn't stay together and the failed marriage destroyed them and their ability to teach me consistently. I blame mostly my mother even though she raised me..

However what they taught me, especially my alpha red pilled father, in the time they had put me far ahead the average, I know more then them and have more to teach my child.

HOWEVER, I am 31 I have not reproduced because I have identified that a failed marriage will make me unable to fully train and teach my child. Yet I have been unable to find a white blue eyed female that has non mainstream ideals and goals for raising a child AND is also attractive. Partly due to the fact of all the time lost on personal work and growth I have had to constantly pursue due to single mother childhood. I think it has cost me at least a decade in time . I have aggressively pursued good health and fitness because I have known from a young age I am behind but only in time.

I had an attractive dark eyed Italian catholic women who would have been satisfactory but I was concerned about genetics and ultimately left her. I am dating a redpilled black eyed mexican who I may have to settle for as time runs out.. In this case I would have to work aggressively hard to raise me sons as redpilled demi-gods, and move to a white dominant location assuring they will take quality white brides and give me white grandchildren. They will deadlift and squat with perfect form from puberty, will be studied in philosophy and theory to their complete genetic potential. If the society continues to degenerate at its current rate this seems like a superior option to being pussy whipped into raising weak children .

I'm also aggressively working on a career that will bring me much wealth rather quickly upon success. If success comes the financial elevation combined with a strategic intelligence I will easily acquire a white blue eyed loyal women with ease.

The clock is ticking.
Just putting it out there.

I foresee self-hating half Mexican kids in your future.

Get out you fucking mongrel-maker. She's not red-pilled or else she wouldn't be there to bear your children. You're doing the bidding of the New World Order you retard. You're actively partaking in breeding a group with no identity or blood-lineage to talk about, primed for ultimate good goys in the future where there's no nations or people anymore, just humans, ready to serve the jews for all eternity.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CALL YOURSELF REDPILLED FUCKFACE?! GET OUT!

All by design. Break up the family so the state teaches the kids the new (((liberal))) brainwashing.

There's also the stage of making education designed to trick you into thinking you're unique and totally not being manipulated. I can't remember how many times teachers would tell me that what we learned last year was actually completely wrong and we should only listen to what they personally say. Everything they said was just a different flavor of leftist bullshit by the way.

REDPILLED MEXICAN

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-03-13-26-11-1.png (416x382, 121.33K)

Most teachers when I was growing up were the dumbest motherfuckers. I can say I maybe had 4 teachers in 16 years of school that I could look up to.

The internet will make it so people learn only from the top of the top .01%.

I've learned half the general knowledge i do through the internet, boomers have adopted the throw it out if it doesnt work mindset and everything is consumable.

That's 4 more than I ever met.

It's not just Millennials. The tail end of Gen X has a sizable portion of people whose parents taught them absolutely nothing.

Kill yourself any time, my guy.

The short answer is that many parents passed off their parenting duties to the media and the education system for a number of reasons.

hey chams,
Feel free to post photos of your beautiful white families and beautiful submissive white women at anytime.

Also legitimate criticism would be well received but trolling only makes me stronger.

Attached: funniestmem.jpg (998x1024, 134.37K)

Ya know there is such a thing as a 100% white pure blood Spanish Mexican, but they are few and far between. Just throwing that out there as some of you are forgetting the difference between nationality and race in most of North and South American countries…

Call back when your son ends up looking like a cuckchan meme.

Mexican over Italian? Yeah, Italians have a bit of Arab DNA but they're far superior to Mexicans. Highest white IQ for a start. Eye and hair colour isn't always the best indicator of DNA either. I've tested and I'm 30% Dutch, 40% Anglo Saxon, 10% Swedish, and 20% French, yet I have dark brown hair and brown eyes, probably from the French part. No black DNA detectable. If you're scouting for a mate, you want to be looking at the whole phenotype including all morphology. Despite my dark features, facially I resemble The Golden One. Hate to tell you, user, but you fucked up.

Attached: 20569.jpg (192x204, 12.57K)

I don't understand why people find it so difficult to find an attractive redpilled White woman. My fiance is a blond, green eyed beauty, very intelligent, and as redpilled as I am. We can talk about international politics as often as most lemmings talk about football or whatever lemming couples spend their time chattering about. And every other day she tells me about some "diversity" related event that occurred at her workplace. And we talk about race and the Third Reich and an other sane topic discussed here.
And all this from a former feminist.

Did she start out redpilled? Nope. That took time and energy. It took about a year to bring her over to my perspective on race and the JQ.
And this wasn't some sort of trick. She is fully aware that I brought her over to my perspective and is happy for it.

So I just don't get you people who can't find an attractive, intelligent, and open minded woman. I suspect that most of it is lack of understanding of women coupled with impatience. Maybe you want to talk about Hitler on the first date. That's just not going to happen.
With others, it is trepidation. The jews still are in the back of your mind telling you that what you believe is thoughtcrime and that if you speak your mind in front of your sweatheart, she'll throw a plate of spaghetti in your face and leave you.
Don't be afraid of expressing reasonable opinions but don't expect her to start heiling Hitler after the first date. Honestly, I'd be wary of any girl who liked heiling Hitler. It's sort of like women and horses. Clearly, she is in love with Hitler or her horse and you'll always come second.
Bringing your girlfriend over to the righteous side is like making love. You want her to enjoy it as much or more in the case of sex than you do. So you must take it slowly. Build. Start out by pointing out some inconsistencies in the politically correct world view. And always do so with emotion rather than logic and statistics.
Like this, "Oh geeze. Isn't it aweful how women/children are being raped in Britain/Sweden/France/Germany/etcetera?"
"Look at these pictures of London/Berlin/Stockholm/Paris back in the 1950s. Isn't it just lovely? Don't you think it's just aweful how after the refugee crisis, women can't walk safely out on the street anymore?"
"Oh look at what these African migrants are doing to these medieval cathedrals. Why do you think they hate Europeans so much?
"Did you hear that Israel is deporting their African migrants out of Israel?" "Where are they sending them?" "To Sweden."
"Wow! What jerks!" my gf's response to me telling her this a long time ago.

This is how you do it. Slowly. Not rushing. And sincere.
If she loves you, she will empathize with you and she will empathize with what bothers you.

Always bear that in mind. Women empathize with the personal, not statistics and logic.
Don't talk about crime stats, talk about children. Don't say "another 16 Boer farmers were killed this week."
Say, "Joseph so and so and his young children were killed by hate crazed, anti-White African criminals."
Personalize everything. Don't say "the White race" say "White children"

These are just a few tips. Use your head.

Attached: DDRyXvwVYAANpR-.jpg (1364x2048, 383.98K)

Spanking =/= Beating.

Ah yes, the tried and true method of reasoning with an infant.

You two sound like faggots, physical punishment is very effective in ingraining in a person that certain actions have consequences. You don't have to beat you kid black and blue, just enough to let him know that you're his parent and he needs to listen to what you say and that the world won't coddle him when he fucks up.

Is this some kind of pasta Im not aware of?
You're fucked if you're getting with a wetback for kids. One of my childhood friends did that whole song and dance with a guatemalan broad and you cant even tell he is the father cause they're all short, brown, black hair and eyes, probably going to get all of 80 IQ too. Let me tell you what he told me on the sly, that he regrets it but is stuck. You're heading for a mess mongrel-maker.

Attached: right.jpg (446x852, 104.33K)

One final note. Don't obsess over this. You and she should be spending time together because it makes you happy. Do happy things. Talking about White genocide is very sad and often creates dark emotions. With men, we get angry at the injustice and anger motivates us. But women value emotional attachments. If they are not built upon happy things, it will not last.
As an example, I offer again my fiance's experience. When she was a feminist she joined a feminist organization. They were not happy. They were just a bunch of resentful anti-male bigots. Led by a transexual man who none of the women could attack because he was of a higher social class than them. More "oppressed" and thus untouchable. Instead, these feminist women turned their hatred on each other and they were always exiling this woman or that woman for wrong-think. She had no trouble shedding her feminism and all its dark emotions for my happy tales of European clothes, food, history (she likes history. As I said, she is an intelligent woman and I am a lucky man) and culture.
Create happy thoughts. Not just doom and gloom.

One final, extra note. I know it sounds crazy, but if you're in America, talk about Europe. If you're in Europe, talk about America. Don't start out with the crimes against Whites that are happening here because thinking bad thoughts about blacks here is crime-think. So direct the conversation to foreign events. It's dangerous to analyze your own country's problems. That's politically incorrect. But it's perfectly okay to analyze a foregn nation's problems. Isn't it.

Anyway, just use your heads people. If you're intelligent, there is no reason why you shouldn't end up with an intelligent White woman who loves her race as much as you do.
But remember, you love each other the most.

Attached: DbEpHrFW4AA6t6M.jpg (638x960, 101.84K)

Reads like one but I've never seen it before. But I assume it's real.

>Wants to foist 56er kids on the rest of whites and muddy their bloodlines
This is b8 isn't it?

Attached: 1504588087.jpg (500x535, 31.13K)

Whenever someone whines about their parents beating them I imagine some wallet chain wearing faggot who still can't get over that time he got yelled at for not getting up in time for church.

We've been dumbed down, coddled and reckless. We're mostly an ignorant and apathetic people. Other people raise your kids while you have to work or stay at home to vegetate in front of the TV. Community has been decimated, what was once practically extended family is now a collection of strangers you feel the need to say hello to.

Things are fucked.

"White boys" why do non whites come on a national socialist white power message board?

The one post hitter-quitter has evolved.

Because they had misplaced faith in public schooling, and anthropomorphic status objects are used and consumed, not bred and cultivated for high society.

Attached: REACTION_AMERICANPSYCHO0.jpg (544x499, 39.07K)

Why aren't parents teaching skills? Probably because they are busy on fakebook. Or netflix. It's tragic how little even I was taught, and my parents didn't have any of this shit.

I teach my daughters how to think, how to hide their thoughts, how to read others and to understand the motives of others. Otherwise, I expect each of them to be functional members of the family and participate in daily chores, including food prep, cleaning, etc.

He quite clearly meant boys that are white suffer it more - or in other terms, white boys; clearly the topic isn't about men, but developing boys. He didn't write that like, "ayo u jus some white bois".

Yep, it's unworkable in any way. There may be some hot latina who's willing to let you fuck her but it's a guaranteed disaster in the making. Their degraded genetics will give you borderline tard offspring at best, the woman herself will be dumb as a fucking post and the in-laws will also most definitely be retarded.

Stay away from beaner women White men. They're lazy, greedy, intellectual black holes and especially prone to getting very fat. I avoided this particular trap but saw more than one dumb-fuck fall for it.

t. Texan

Many boomers are terrified of being replaced by their children, so they try to cripple them via sabotage and meddling. My own dad was like that, he tried to ensure I'd never learn to cook, to navigate the city, to budget shop, to care for myself or to even to drive. Hell, he even wiped my ass for me up until I was 12 because he thought I was incapable of doing it right, and in the process turned me into a faggot. I'm recovering Hell, i still can't drive. Mom wanted to teach me how to cook and he wouldn't let her; andnor would he allow anyone but himself to do the dishes. Now that he's divorced and gone my siblings still fill the sink with dishes and never do them, and even today I cook better than both of them combined. I later found out he had bulimia and became diabetic from his terrible diet and tries to have us eat FOR him by proxy.
The days of good people raising others are dying. We must become the parents ours weren't

Attached: White Survivalists.webm (468x360, 9.66M)

Aus fag here. Know a data analyst who married a Columbian woman. She's quite attractive. When she walks down the street, every second guy does a double take. It's the amazing ads. She is probably ninety iq at best. Seven years in this country and the best she could muster is a certification in childcare, barely passing examination. She's already thirty five and they're planning to have children soon. Elite Anglo stock producing 56%er special ed fodder. Don't be that guy. Find a woman from your stock and keep the family alive.

Fuck user, the modern world crushed you. I'm really big into self mprovement. If you want links to some red pilled self help stuff, let me know.

People like your father need to be put to death. Such selfish behavior is unacceptable and destroys an entire generation.
The primary purpose of a father is to set an honorable example for his children and to prepare them for life. A man such as you describe is worse than a parasite. He is a cancer of society and the scourge of a nation. Abuse of children is one of those things that makes me so fucking angry.
Obviously we can't and must not act upon our impulses for righteous vengeance against these cancerous elements of society. But someday I look forward to wise rulers preventing such outrages against children. By any means.
My condolences for your harsh upbringing. And my deepest respect that you are rising above the hand your sick father gave you.

Was just talking about this with a friend recently, because I was getting into woodworking as a hobby.
I believe an argument could be made that both World Wars are largely responsible to creating this dark age of parenting. A sudden gap appeared in the generations of men, and men from thenceforth didn't teach their offspring what they had learned in life.. Knowledge must be passed down, and continued, and they failed in that.

Attached: germ x jew.jpg (1023x439, 85.27K)

As a father I teach my sons all the good things. We had baseball tonight then piano lessons on our new piano
Good men raise their children right
Sieg Heil

This pretty much sums up every person I know. Excessive patronization for the sake of emotional and psychological blackmail.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x815 100.11 KB, 1.86M)

The odd Central/South American specimen with some admixture might seem physically attractive but the brainpower just isn't there. It's difficult enough to whip a media jewified European White woman into a proper mindset but when you start off with a proper tard there's just no point.

To the point of the OP - teach your children that race-mixing is a guaranteed disaster.

Ah. When I was twelve, I learned that sleeping near the railroad tracks was safer than sleeping in the woods, because feral dogs were afraid of trains.
I thank video games of all things, for teaching me how to drive, maintain shit, and how to see the benefits of delayed gratification. The downside is, I no longer enjoy anything, and am going to bed three hours early because fuck being conscious.

i'am not the user you refered to, but if you have good sources on the subject, i would be happy to know them!

Marcus Aurelius' Meditations worked wonders for me as a young man. As fucked up as things were around me it allowed me to understand, to a small extent, why people were acting like complete faggots.

Seconding this. Aurelius is an inspiration to me. The world around you may be burning to the ground but you can remain standing amongst the ashes if you live honorably and justly.

ASSES AND ELBOWS
is a sign that the thread's doing damn well. Remember to report and never reply.
So how did some of you Anons learn how to drive? I'm 20 and the most I've done is have panic attacks when trying to even start driving because of only having one vehicle, faggots laying on the horn if you stop at a stop sign for a millisecond, and additional faggots letting their cats and dogs run loose on the streets

Attached: 1464924591803.jpg (1089x1154, 357.67K)

I will not die a coward or a depressed lump. I have enough pure Aryan DNA in me to fill my limbs with constant fire and keep my mental faculties sharp and on target. The struggle for survival invigorates me because I know it is in constant conflict with the NWO agenda. Blackpill kikes have had free reign with their Commie psyops (which focus on demoralization) and they no longer work on me.

I am proud that my life and livelihood is at risk due to the political stances and "cyberterrorism" we commit. It is worth every drop of blood, every drop of sweat, every deprivation, every swallowed comment, every tedious opsec procedure, ALL OF IT. By god, for beautiful children and a chance to undo the mistake of my forefathers I will gladly dedicate myself and my entire being.

14/88 is the only hope for humanity and while I will not lie to you that my motivation is 100%, I have put everything on the line to work on this. The real dangers are worth it. Prison is worth it. Death is worth it. For the true believer the eternal beauty of the thousand year Reich outshines any minor inconvenience on the path through the mortal coil.

Kikes and shills get fucked. I will never die for a dollar or a drug. To me the future of my kin and the species supersedes mere emotion or hedonist pursuit.

Hail Victory! Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2500x1648, 3.89M)

Sure, but you've only stated the obvious. What self help can do is help people improve their habits, health, mind, and mindset. That's why it's called self help. If someone is autistic and grew up in a really bad place, without question they'd be helped enormously by reading How to Win Friends and Influence People, 48 Laws of Power, networking, game, etc. You aren't magically born winning or losing and that's it. We aren't robots. We can improve ourselves.

Mixture of parents letting me practice with their cars, and a local driving school they enrolled me in, which had a mixture of videos/reading, multi-monitor simulation (think an educational driving game with functional driver's seat control set up), and actual on-the-road practice with a guide (who also has the ability to drive from the passenger seat if need be). The license exam, at least where I am, has various requirements, including either performing a three point turn or parallel parking (and not having to do the latter out here much in the first place due to parking lots, that's one liable to catch people; I suppose some states/cities one might be more aware to practice it if it's common to need), which one is asked being picked at random. That was when I was sixteen or seventeen, so about a decade ago and I'll admit I still don't like freeway driving.

And necessity, and even realizing said necessity, can be a big driving factor (pun not intended) to overcoming your anxiety and getting a license: where I am, it's pretty hot most of the year, and nothing is particularly close as to be in comfortable walking or biking distance, at least during business hours of operation. While you could take a bus or lightrail or whatever, those aren't necessarily going to stop directly where you need them to, or you might have to get on multiple ones, and there's a point where one shouldn't have to rely on their parents to drive them places either. It's also a good way to get a feel for one's surroundings: if you can find a place of interest you might frequent, you'll soon pick up on the roads on the way to it out of habit, both in names and how many blocks/miles (depending on layout) in a given direction it is from other roads. I got my license namely to be able to be able to continue school, and it opened up plenty of other things I can do when I want to do them. A friend of mine is only just realizing how much he needs a license himself at this point, and he's older than I am and has still yet to get one.

Also, consider where and when it is that you're practicing. While obviously day driving, and on main roads, are something you're going to need to learn sooner or later, getting an actual feel for the vehicle, what a given speed in it feels like, how well can it come to a stop, etc, can work just as well at night, and on streets that are less crowded. I did a fair bit of night driving with my dad when I was starting out, between general driving on a few miles of local surface streets and practicing parking, starting up, and backing out in by-then empty parking lots. Use the time of day or night to your advantage for practice.

Holy shit. I hope you get sterilized and never have kids.

Also the Public Schools that Boomers attended were much better so they actually had gym class and sports and learned real things instead of just Racism and Diversity and Social Studies crap. The (((schools))) declined a lot by the time Gen X got in the system.