How do we avoid the 'Good Goy' Credit Score?

When Liu Hu recently tried to book a flight, he was told he was banned from flying because he was on the list of untrustworthy people. Liu is a journalist who was ordered by a court to apologize for a series of tweets he wrote and was then told his apology was insincere.
“I can’t buy property. My child can’t go to a private school,” he said. “You feel you’re being controlled by the list all the time.”
And the list is now getting longer as every Chinese citizen is being assigned a social credit score — a fluctuating rating based on a range of behaviors. It’s believed that community service and buying Chinese-made products can raise your score. Fraud, tax evasion and smoking in non-smoking areas can drop it.

You know Djoos are slobbering all over this to bring to the west. How do we avoid?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 10.51.47 AM.png (936x560, 494.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/afB9a
archive.fo/V5yRr
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc
youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dead judges and policy makers can't enforce anything like this

How is this any different than a plain old (((fair isaac))) credit score? You're already a pariah for trying to live a credit free life.
Polite sage for old ass topic that has already been covered.

And dead jews can't conspire to bring it about in the first place.

You avoid doing businesses with companies that utilize it. As you grow older and operate your own nations, you refuse to implement it on your customers. It'll probably be necessary to draft up some guides to sabotage their system, which we will all carry out independently without overarching organization.

You're seriously telling me all your (((friends))) haven't already left for supporting Trump?

See and .

That's called extortion. Same thing for car insurance, they get around it by framing it as a (((discount))) if you have had a car before.

I'm getting ahead of myself here, I meant to say businesses.

We already have kikebook and jewgle. On top of that your credit history (which can be accessed easily) can already be used to refuse employment.
The west started this, chinks perfected it.

At some point people that want to remain "free" are going to have to dump their nervous mentality about using force to preserve freedom. If no one will stand up and show the powers that be that the American people are willing to end lives to keep freedom then (((they))) will run roughshod over everyone and we end up just like china.

Zig Forums is a board of peace… but a war must habben so that peace can be a reality

Attached: eJwNyNENgyAQANBdGICDQ6G4QocwBAnSaI9w16_G3fV9vr_6jUMtahfpvABsjTONTbPQSLXoSlSPknpjnemEJJLyfpavMKAxiN55H3F2JkQzP-XCU9a-0GKIOCG8194yr5P-9KquGyHcIp0.qc4d3WNkARKOZHQ9NhlYpu3tDyI.jpg (194x300, 28.75K)

This.

Employers already check your kike media accounts so everybody has a good goy credit score now.

You can't. One day, Alphabet's linguistic backtracking algorithm will link you with every post you've ever made on this website and you'll be sent to the gulag.

How long before Britbongs do the same?

It's not much of a problem if you aren't concerned about "keeping up with the Jones's". I have no problem finding rental homes that don't require a check, I buy used vehicles for cash, and I work for smaller businesses that either don't care or are too cheap to do so. I don't use a bank for anything and operate solely on cash. It's not hard.

We don't. You don't have any fucking control over the government, the law, its enforcement, or the lack thereof. You can't change the Internet. You can't shut down goybook. And if a real Zig Forumsack tells you THE ONLY FUCKING WAY IN WHICH YOU ACTUALLY CAN CHANGE THESE THINGS, you get banned for posting it. So no, you won't be avoiding your good goy score. This is the future you chose, you fucking pussy. Shut the fuck up about it.

Who gives a flying fuck what some soyboy normalfag thinks of you? Don't take debt. Period. It's called having principles. You're not a Zig Forumsack if you don't stand for truth.

I don't think you're getting ahead of yourself at all my man
I fully plan on running my own country. Very soon too

They're subject to libel laws, you know. At least where I live. Works much better than (((credit repair))).

You're really stupid.

Si vis pacem para bellum motherfuckers. If you aren't geared up, do it now.

Well then I hope they know I'm serious then.

It would be mandatory and non avoidable.

Yup

Hitting everyone is stupid and counter productive, someone needs to work to support gibs for system. Into gulag should go only commanding graph nodes, leaders. Followers without leadership turn into normal goys.

Attached: xWMRJ.jpg (600x619, 186.85K)

Cant wait till millions of chinks with nothing to lose start rampaging with knifes and flammable liquids.

Do you ever fly?

Obviously a racist system designed to prevent jews and niggers from being happy there.

Nope. Never have had any need to. When I travel I just drive. You get to see at lot of interesting things that way.

The only surefire way there is to avoid all bullshit of this sort
kill every last jew on the planet

I don't have any social media accounts whatsoever. Feels good, I am going to laugh when a business won't take my money because I lack the necessary magic internet points.

Speak for yourself. I cost mine nine figures with legal filings to hide their fuckery.

Go back to reddit.

stop glowing

One good way to avoid this stuff is to keep branching out your identity. When you open a social media account, if you were born in 1991 say you were born in 1992, then create your linked in with a bunch of bullshit like that you were a SJW Professor of Cuck at Funky State U. Eventually their databases get clogged up with total garbage and when they try to look you up, they have 50 different 'people' or identities and you can plausibly deny any one of them.
These databases are full of the crap that people put into them, and it's your job to make sure that they're all full of crap.

Russia might get this first before the west. They already copying chinese internet laws.

Attached: prizrak.jpg (450x348, 30.71K)

Attached: Psycho-Pass_Index_1.png (1366x768, 1.11M)

Yes noise and different channels are always the issue with things like this especially on the net. Otherwise if they try to identify you with cameras, just avoid the places with cameras. They're everywhere already. Avoid avenues with them and keep your own privacy in tact by avoiding the entire circus.

We can't. The masses are your enemy. The majority of people are easily trained with Pavlovian conditioning of frequent flyers miles and store points. They will lap this up.

Especially if you give them some dog treats.

Gamification of their own Orwellian controlled lives.

Nigger you cant possibly compare shitty credit for being a deadbeat and a fucking score that follows you through your entire life and prevents you from doing things

Chinks with low scores can't even get a passport to leave that hell, how is that the same than a high apr because you dont pay your bills on time?

Gamification kind of crashed, I work in IT and every fuccboi who was shilling that shit a few years ago is unemployed and the company bankrupt

They are gonna have to sweeten the deal to get normies to join this, like offering lower rates on loans and shit, and that costs a ton of money, but it might work

But once shit like this goes online we're fucked, it will be impossible to remove because normies that now benefit from it will defend it to the very end

archive.fo/afB9a
archive.fo/V5yRr

Attached: 900c713c5005d9a1c542488fbdfef6b87230f956.jpg (468x345 24.53 KB, 21.56K)

This thread again. Fuck off slant.

You mean like a criminal record?

Was literally thinking the same thing.

Attached: justice is a illusion.jpg (1920x1080, 469.27K)

Poor people can't afford loot boxes.

WHILE YOU sit at home, work or in a JDIF cubicle… LURKING , shitposing, REDPILLING or shilling…
They are getting exposed. They are getting scared and cornered like rats
THE TRANSMISSION YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE is about a Great Awakening and the Ancient order of Evil that is doing everything in their power to stop the HAND OF GOD… which is futile… but they can cause discord and VILE subhuman behavior to Blind you and keep you in your compartment…
And it's NOT HIS JOB TO FORGIVE THE VILE PEOPLE.
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
you cannot stop the truth!!!! You will not silence the Crusaders and warrior monks of the 22st Century

We are the future Biblical Martyrs of Jesus Christ and the Snakes Head has been CRUSHED and we sustained minor bruises that's IT.

STAY STRONG RIGHTEOUS BRETHREN of all creeds of Good!!!
Unite like LOTR fellowship of the Ring!!!! Your sword , my axe, his bow!!! And let's Destroy the ring of EVIL!!!!

youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw

>ZERO (((MERCH)))

China is the blueprint for globalist slavery and kikery

Attached: received_1123356401138543.jpeg (600x900, 86.61K)

its allready been brought about

You shitpost so hard you become famous and the bad social credit score actually works in your favour.

Attached: 1454524730091.png (232x266, 3.91K)

You first.

You are a delusional coward.

So no control. Thanks for admitting it.

Reported. You're too stupid to post here.

Reported for FBI shill.

Reported for blackpill shill.

I don't see you fixing this problem.

They're literally exactly the same, torpedo.

Good for you user. Too many idiots want to complain about the global kike system but few want to sacrifice to actually unplug from it. Once I get certain things in order I'm getting out the tax base. Quit funding ZOG.

Is pic related white?

Attached: de76fdc570ca8a8d5f114383f97610cdb05e3f8f758bc49afa8dfb67f0579f5b.jpg (255x234, 4.89K)

Half-asian admixture

So basically what banks do with all people in the west (only they do it with credit lending)?

What exactly do you think "blackpilled" means

99% of people with criminal records deserve that record

This on the other hand if a score you can't op-out of, if you dont play along you get a low number and can't do jack shit with you life, which is way different from being a piece of shit criminal because you're too fucking lazy to work

What are you 12? a poorfag? a credit score only prevents you from getting a cheapo loan

They could make welfare dependent on your score so if poorfags don't behave they get nothing

I guess that would be an abstract selfportrait of them.

Attached: thefbi.png (1152x648, 9.79K)

Truly a race of insects

I don't watch Kikeflix shows often, but this reminds me of the Black Mirror episode entitled Nosedive where the main character tries to upgrade her socioeconomic status by getting a high ranking from good feedback from social interactions. The kikes definitely want something akin to this brought to the West.

This. Si vis pacem, para bellum If you want peace, prepare for war.

Attached: 1488haxxor.jpg (643x643, 79.25K)

Was Daniel Shays an FBI shill? It's because of his revolt in Massachusetts is why there's the Constitution and Bill of Rights to begin with.

Butterfly war. You need to tweet / Facebook like your black gay roommate, but throw the machine right wing every once in a while by liking a Trump tweet or making a Facebook post that says "It's OK to be white!" or some such. The premise is companies don't really care about this stuff at the core, they just want to appeal to the most profitable segment of users. Other strategies could be simulating a liberal boomer and then getting "red pilled" or something along those lines.

There's a good thread up right now about it. We should all join in the fun. If you do a good job you'll start getting banner ads and even junk mail for your new chosen persona.

Chinks are actually just as genetically violent as blacks. They can suppress their murderous impulses unlike niggers, but China still has the record for the largest civil war(s). And they have a very, very, very long history of cannibalism. Most murders in China are random knife attacks, just like when niggers shoot random niggers on the street. There was a knife attack in a school there not too long ago.

Why do I personally get so many ads for schizophrenia medication? I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder around 2014 but my records aren't even online. Do I search results like a schizo wtf.

Attached: 1411PT_Velligan_Tab.gif (900x602, 97.26K)

>implying (((they))) haven't gotten your medical records or recorded your searches and correlated everything with your profile
Start searching like a certified sane person maybe?

Many reasons. Companies track you everywhere in many ways. You did a search back in 2014 it's either linked to your name or your computer.