= COSBY GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY==

= COSBY GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY==
Bill Cosby was convicted Thursday of drugging and molesting a woman in the first big celebrity trial of the #MeToo era, completing the spectacular late-life downfall of a comedian who broke racial barriers in Hollywood on his way to TV superstardom as America's Dad.
Cosby, 80, could end up spending his final years in prison after a jury concluded he sexually violated Temple University employee Andrea Constand at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004. He claimed the encounter was consensual.
Cosby stared straight ahead as the verdict was read, but moments later lashed out loudly at District Attorney Kevin Steele and called him an "a–hole" after the prosecutor asked that Cosby be immediately jailed because he might flee. Cosby denied he has an airplane and shouted, "I'm sick of him!"
The judge decided Cosby can remain free on bail while he awaits sentencing.

Shrieks erupted in the courtroom when the verdict was announced, and some of his accusers whimpered and cried. Constand remained stoic, then hugged her lawyer and members of the prosecution team.
"Justice has been done!" celebrity attorney Gloria Allred, who represented some of Cosby's accusers, said on the courthouse steps. "We are so happy that finally we can say women are believed."
The verdict came after a two-week retrial in which prosecutors put five other women on the stand who testified that Cosby, married for 54 years, drugged and violated them, too. One of those women asked him through her tears, "You remember, don't you, Mr. Cosby?"
The panel of seven men and five women reached a verdict after deliberating 14 hours over two days, vindicating prosecutors' decision to retry Cosby after his first trial ended with a hung jury less than a year ago. Cosby could get up to 10 years in prison on each of the three counts of aggravated indecent assault. He is likely to get less than that under state sentencing guidelines, but given his age, even a modest term could mean he will die behind bars.

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BILL_COSBY_PAOL-?SITE=TXMCA&SECTION=US&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2018-04-26-14-21-06
archive.is/8NNNN

Attached: Bill Cosby Beverly Hills Hotel 100th Anniversary o_ABeqM2Uyzl.jpg (524x594, 107.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/8NNNN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cosby_sexual_assault_allegations#Table_of_accusers'_allegations
williamahuston.blogspot.com/2016/04/was-bill-cosby-taken-out-by-kinder.html
youtu.be/hqIsc8ooXug?t=2m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't feel like creating another thread.

I she lying?

Nigga gonna riot!

FLASH MOBS INCOMING

Cosby was the 80's version of the Black Panther
We're expecting big things from you, Chad
(((You know you can't refuse)))

Attached: 1524768092336.png (607x333, 34.61K)

On the one hand a nigger got jailtime, on the other hand women got their way.

fify

who cares?

Only a nigger would be so stupid. They just see white when it's really (((white))).

yeah

Attached: 1524769007988.png (631x553, 114.57K)

BLACK MAN BLACK MAN
BLACK MAN BLACK MAN
BLACK MAN BLACK MAN
BLACK MAN BLACK MAN

Niggers hate bill Cosby

my nigga

I don't care about sluts who go alone into another man's room and end up getting roofied and raped, when are we gonna hang all the pedos in hollywood fucking children?

Attached: consenual.jpg (450x504, 126.9K)

when is the bull coming over to fuck your mom?

Who's AB?

Oh shit the madman did it

Attached: TariqNasheed.png (620x465, 50.67K)

No they won't. Cosby is seen as an Uncle Tom because he called out niggers for acting like niggers instead of acting civilized white.

He told niggers to not nig. That's why they had to take him out just like every other famous nigger who said the same before him.

how do you act like something you're not?
Cosby was just another nigger as we see now

Attached: e3d0866e81048b105c8f63b06a54b167c32f5a253a7b518cf59589b1614b0ec2.png (614x647, 313.3K)

BLACK TWATTER IS IN FULL CHIMPOUT

hilarious, kek!!

What?

archive.fo/8NNNN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Completely unironically based negro. still a pedo though

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (908x624 69.71 KB, 88.73K)

Pudding pops in prisonnn

Nigger sage cause look, oh boy it's another nigger who made headlines. Who knows what they'll think of next?

Almost makes up for the juice being loose.

with Jews, you lose

Attached: Untitled.jpg (686x395, 81.08K)

>He's (((white)))

That idiot is blind.

Well now you get it.

Attached: 2eb.jpg (600x450, 25.18K)

Attached: dSvLkZ-Ad2h7eD5g.mp4 (640x360, 4.67M)

I guess he isn't going to Wakanda.

Look, I know you think that you have to always talk shit about niggers on this board to fit in, but one implication of the bell curve is that some niggers do rise to the level of a "black man" that sees why nigging out is a bad idea. Cosby is there.

Attached: shitstorm.png (550x550, 384.12K)

But Clinton might. If this old fart goes full nothing personal, ZOG, we might see some fireworks.

Attached: 1492594154825.jpg (849x1200, 99.85K)

hanging with a based nigger

Attached: Lynching_of_Laura_Nelson,_May_1911.jpg (423x700, 129.49K)

Apparently the man can leave the jungle, but the jungle…man, it calls…and deys jus gotsta pick on up

Andrea Constand is a jewish man that looks identical to howard stern.
If twitter is flooded with the side profile of the nose, maybe nigs will figure out who to chimp at.

Tough tough times for cosby and the original night stalker.

Should have told the women he was broke

This should serve as a reminder. Don't bother with thots and roasties.

Attached: DEWIT.jpg (450x600, 22.28K)

What is the next nigger to be arrested for rape?

Attached: Obama.jpg (450x338, 20.94K)

he meant wife, not mother.

Attached: Open-borders-for-israel2.PNG (1537x831, 528.58K)

Take it from an actual nigger (who's only sane because I have assburgers), the fact that there's a small minority of "smart niggers" doesn't change the fact the vast majority of us are lazy, violent, incapable of sustaining any civilization by ourselves (take a look at shitholes like South Africa after we drove all the whites out) but feel entitled to everything the White Man has just because the Kikes told us we deserve it.

Japs and White ancestors forged empires: we wrestled nakedly in the jungle like animals. And all we've done ever since is reduce their intelligence with Racemixing ("FUCK THE GENETIC FLAWS CAUSED BY POLLUTING THE GENE POOL. MUH DIK!") and live off welfare instead of work like everyone else. We deserve to either hang by the hundreds or be deported and left to die

Attached: 1463107267191.png (500x332, 124.5K)

FAKE

You will never ever be white nigger

Attached: IMG_3166.GIF (200x169, 1.86M)

So when are we going to start operations to pit niggers against #METOO for being RAYCISS?

I know.

Attached: 1433530862274.png (467x257, 216.24K)

t. mad towelhead

A NIGGER IS GOING TO JAIL jEWS AT 11

Attached: Red or Bluedoobity Boop.jpg (599x470, 39.86K)

Shame, even if he did put his pee pee in a vagina over 40 years ago for all the good he tried to do for the nigger community I couldn't care less if he puddin popped some pussy.

Attached: WYkDh8m[1].jpg (552x619, 38.22K)

He should have gone back to Africa where his behavior is "normal". Too late now. Enjoy getting raped in jail for the rest of your life.

Yep
Mikes a raper for sure

At the very least we can thank the kikes for setting the precedent that we can go after them for their crimes for all eternity. This is bad news for the jews.
Their demon deity was really fucking with them when he neglected to provide them with foresight.

And foreskins
FORESIGHT AND FORSKINS

Attached: Cosby - Around Blacks.jpg (477x600 103.17 KB, 116.02K)

A rich nigger going to jail is actually news. They tend to get away with anything.

niggers slowly getting #WOKE

Watch this unleash the final solution.

What are you saying - if a woman is alone with a man, she deserves to be roofied and raped? What century are we in?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cosby_sexual_assault_allegations#Table_of_accusers'_allegations
The man was married and had a reputable as "America's Dad".
Carla Ferrigno - taken to party at Cosby's house, then was left alone by her date and Cosby's wife.
Patricia Leary Steuer - invited to party, she was the only guest
Kaya Thompson - on the set of The Cosby Show
and so on.

Renita Chaney Hill was 15 - while on "Picture Pages" with Bill Cosby, he gave her drinks that made her unconscious

So what did he do to piss off the kikes?

This. They stopped protecting him like Weinstein.

Look up the pound cake speech.

He owned land that they wanted to build an oil pipeline through.

Cosby was a good role model for what civic nationalist blacks should have been like. It's a shame it never worked out.

Can any of these claims be proven?

You mean this one?

At first I was skeptical but honestly kikes will ruin someone's lives out of nowhere for as little as a penny, so they probably did.

No, but they can't be disproven either because Cosby likely has terrible opsec. What a shame.

williamahuston.blogspot.com/2016/04/was-bill-cosby-taken-out-by-kinder.html

Dude just wanted to protect the environment and got fucked.

Attached: 29790340_1658001270920012_5186515487625329419_n.jpg (552x689, 25.76K)

You're the reason noone takes TORposters seriously. Fuck off.

All this because he told niggers to pull their pants up.

Oh shoot, I guess i'm a hand-rubbing towel-head because I don't believe in Howard-Stern-looking hags!

Attached: RealityIsACruelJoke.jpg (1400x788, 141.38K)

I think you're lost; the call of duty lobby is down the street.

How could he have better opsec?
Not tell them his name? He was famous as fuck then and on a hit TV show.
AFAIK they had no physical evidence.

Half the women said stuff like they sucked his benis back stage at the Tonight Show or they willingly took some rando pills that Cosby gave them.
I wonder how many where just turning regret in to RAPE or just after a payday.

Someone as famous and rich as Cosby should have 24/7 video surveillance of every room in their house. I remember an old story about the singer Meatloaf who decided to stay in his old home when he got famous and sooner or later he was getting sued left and right by people waddling on to his property and hurting themselves among other obviously fraudulent things. There's a reason you don't see bigger fish getting accused of rape as much and it's not because they keep their dick in their pants.

Thank God you edited the word 'asshole', because after all, it would have distorted our minds and ruined our lives if we had been exposed to that type of content.

dude, not only are you an effeminate little faggot who uses sissyboy anime art with his posts (homosexual) but you're so stupid you actually believe in that idiotic 'storm' Qfaggot 'Hollywood child sex trafficking' idiotic uneducated paranoid delusional conspiracy bullshit…

(You are one of the stupidest count most gullible, nauseatingly homosexual losers I've ever seen in my life)

you fucking worthless boring faggot

no evidence, huh?
HE OPENLY ADMITTED SLIPPING KNOCK-OUT PILLS TO WOMEN BEFORE HAVING SEX WITH THEM. You're a fucking idiot, and something tells me you don't get laid very much.

Your post was so fucking stupid I found it almost impossible to understand exactly what point you were trying to make.

Were you somehow suggesting that the sexual assaults never happened, and people stumbled into his house and made up fake accusations, and if he had security cameras in all of the rooms he could have proven that he was innocent?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Dude shut the fuck up

Do you think he pleaded guilty to avoid a long court battle to prove otherwise in his age and with disadvantages like his?
Also let's be honest, women don't deserve to throw a man in prison for any reason less than murder.

Attached: Untitled.png (664x302, 36.72K)

Reminder that the only reason they went after Cosby was because he called out the black community on its own bullshit.

Attached: image (1).jpg (490x668, 144.27K)

Jealousy/defeatism will only make
you bitter. If integration leaves you troubled, why not convince some of your people to go back to Africa with you and be their leader?

This whole situation is disturbing. How am I supposed to feel about this?

Why can't he just beat them up, throw acid on them, set them on fire, and so on? Like a regular nigger.

didn't cosby only get in trouble for leaving (((their))) leash when telling the Mike brown looters to stop there bad behavior and pull their pants up ? NOT FOLLOWING THE PROGRAM GOT HIS ASS IN HOT WATER. Jewish ran Hollywood is full of EVIL PEOPLE. he only got singled out because he didn't follow the RULES like MLK got off his leash

2018 THE YEAR DR HUCKSTABLE GOES TO JAIL FOR RAPE weird world

Notice how they systematically off'd all the positive role models for blacks while rappers and similar filth thrives like never before.
This an image of white culture 20 years in the future.

Attached: blade_runner___rachel_by_maxhitman-d8abyue.jpg (2920x1616, 676.41K)

Why don't you go live someplace in Africa? In not too long, you'll be running things there.

you put the pudding in the pudding pop and then zip zop zoobity bop

Groundnog Day: if the dindu sees the shadow of the nose there be a summer of top-quality chimpouts a-coming.

You shouldn't have swallowed the blackpill. Get your stomach pumped. Stat!

Vid related has been known by non-nufags.

Also, this bit of satire
>youtu.be/hqIsc8ooXug?t=2m1s
It's interesting because it seems to ignore mentioning "white" like most basketball-americans will, and may or may not actually be a reference to (((white devils))).

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (647x861 1.52 MB, 277.08K)

everyone in this thread is gay i want all of you in my pants thanks

Who is Johnny Neptune?

He touched #MeToo Can we #BringBackLynching?
kek

Namefags will be used as fuel to burn jews.

We just need them to be directed towards their (((oppressors))).

Attached: ChimpOut.jpg (720x501, 46.74K)