Balkan route reopens

SECOND INVASION OF EUROPE HAS BEGUN

english.sta.si/2507539/slovenia-pushing-for-coordinated-measures-along-new-balkan-migration-route

balkaninsight.com/en/article/bosnian-mayor-calls-for-help-with-migrants-situtation-04-17-2018

helprefugees.org/news/bosnia-new-balkan-route/
archive.is/zso2q

archive.fo/k1n9r

independent.ng/migrant-smugglers-using-balkan-route-arrested-in-austria-romania-europol/amp/

They have warned that impoverished Bosnia cannot cope with a steep increase in the number of migrants expected with warmer weather. It has only one center for asylum seekers and another one for illegal migrants, both of which are full.

Experts say The number of migrants is double the estimates

This is it boys. Sink or Swim time for Europe

Attached: No-EU-400x266.png (790x530 120.42 KB, 309.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2018/04/24/bosnian-croatian-police-detain-suspected-migrant-smugglers
nova24tv.si/slovenija/crna-kronika/stevilo-migrantov-v-sloveniji-se-iz-dneva-v-dan-povecuje-v-zadnjih-dveh-dneh-so-policisti-prijeli-17-migrantov-dva-so-nasli-med-tovorom-v-tovornjaku/
nova24tv.si/svet/sekretar-sefic-hrvaskim-novinarjem-sedaj-ze-85-odstotkov-migrantov-zaprosi-za-azil-v-sloveniji-kar-je-velika-obremenitev-za-azilni-sistem-v-pripravljenosti-pa-je-se-50-tisoc-migrantov/
sptnkne.ws/ht4q
english.sta.si/2507539/slovenia-pushing-for-coordinated-measures-along-new-balkan-migration-route
hooktube.com/watch?v=j095aGv_1KI
hooktube.com/watch?v=bvauTV70cDk
hooktube.com/watch?v=28dpv3AZk_8
hooktube.com/watch?v=XTdKJABbSjg
data.oecd.org/hha/household-debt.htm#indicator-chart
m.france24.com/en/20180324-migrants-take-new-balkan-route-through-bosnia
greeneuropeanjournal.eu/the-western-balkan-route-a-new-form-of-forced-migration-governance-in-europe/
balkaninsight.com/en/article/hungary-criticized-of-migrants-treatment-04-27-2018
rtvslo.si/slovenija/prebivalce-ob-kolpi-pozvali-naj-o-prihodih-migrantov-obvestijo-policijo/453371
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-libya/suffering-for-migrants-in-libya-worse-since-fall-off-in-sea-crossings-idUSKBN1HY1V2
reliefweb.int/report/world/mediterranean-migrant-arrivals-reach-20927-2018-deaths-reach-587
express.co.uk/news/world/951970/EU-migrant-crisis-italy-spain-greece-refugee-quota
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5661903/Migrant-floating-just-TYRE-Strait-Gibraltar-saved-cargo-ship.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry, the selfietards will defend us from the invasion. All we need to do is hang a banner, and they'll disperse immediately.

eat shit, schlomo

Attached: CTR1HqEXAAA8Wam.jpeg (1200x848, 212.25K)

More than you, that's for sure.

SARAJEVO (Reuters) – Police in Bosnia and Croatia detained more than 20 people on Tuesday suspected of being part of a criminal ring that has smuggled up to 200 migrants into the European Union, Bosnia’s state prosecutor said.

The group, suspected of transporting, hiding and smuggling migrants mostly from Turkey via Bosnia, EU member Croatia and further on to Western Europe, has been monitored by the police since the start of 2018, the prosecutor said in a statement.

The investigation showed that the ring organisers, who are nationals of Turkey and Kosovo, charged migrants more than 10,000 Bosnian marka ($6,257) each to take them to EU member states, the office said.

Those detained also include 11 Croatia nationals and one Bosnian, the Croatian police told local media.

The so-called Balkan route for migrants trying to reach the EU via Turkey, Greece and former Yugoslav countries was shut down in 2016 when Turkey agreed to stop the flow in return for EU aid and a promise of visa-free travel for its own citizens.

Until recently, the few still making the journey had avoided mountainous Bosnia, some of whose citizens themselves became refugees in Western countries after its devastating war in the 1990s.

But the impoverished Balkan country, which has a 1,000 km border with EU member Croatia, has lately emerged as an alternative migrant route starting from Turkey via Greece and Albania through Montenegro, as well as for those stuck in Serbia.

The authorities said this week that 1,139 migrants mostly from Syria, Pakistan, Libya and Afghanistan have entered Bosnia since the start of 2018 and almost as many were intercepted at the borders.

They warned that Bosnia cannot cope with a steep increase in the number of migrants expected with warmer weather. The country has only one centre for asylum seekers and another one for illegal migrants, both of which are full.

Volunteers, helping the migrants with accommodation and food, say their numbers are double the official estimates.

They say the government is failing to adequately protect the rights of refugees who lack food, shelter and medical care. The Bosnian Religion of Cuck™ic Community has also called on authorities to do more to meet the basic needs of refugees.

euronews.com/2018/04/24/bosnian-croatian-police-detain-suspected-migrant-smugglers

Who else, but the roach and šiptar.

Serb here, we seriously can't hold the gates anymore. We got too turbofucked in the 90s and with the sanctions afterward. Also our military is not permitted to act without NATO say-so, so our government can only use police to stem the flow.

Your gubmint is going to cuck to get accepted into the EU, my gubmint is going to cuck because they want to keep getting EU gibs.

My government is going to cuck because it's all we know how to do these days.
t. Englishman

I'm surprised the boat captains and crew running the "rescue" operations into Italy and Greece are still at it. How do the companies that own those boats rationalize facilitating the invasion?

Attached: invaders.webm (640x480, 5.87M)

It's way past that point britbro.

Attached: 1520724321.png (576x416, 277.25K)

Good luck with the minefields if you intend to go cross country.

lawd, like pests
Also how did they come to Bosnia without anyone noticing it? There's Greece, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bulgaria and Serbia in between.
Or are they busing them in like the spic colonnade?

Attached: 1467498423351.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

It's gonna be a long hot summer isn't it?

Attached: Fickificki Land.png (1268x863 958.18 KB, 1.44M)

You forgot the mountains, angry villagers, angry kebab villagers, angry Hercegs and angry wildlife.

Dear God. It really is happening.
How do Serbs feel about this?

Attached: Slav Magic.webm (320x240 2.02 MB, 6.86M)

Probably the same as anyone else in the area does. Nobody wants the kebab and albanians fun fact, around 30%-40% of the migrants during the 2015 wave were Šiptars passing through here, and we can't do shit because of the gubmint. But in general, we're one match away from a powder keg here, and fucking nobody trusts the government.

Slovenija here, the migrants number keeps increasing. Yesterday 17 were caught God knows how many came through
Some government officials are saying there are 50.000 en route
nova24tv.si/slovenija/crna-kronika/stevilo-migrantov-v-sloveniji-se-iz-dneva-v-dan-povecuje-v-zadnjih-dveh-dneh-so-policisti-prijeli-17-migrantov-dva-so-nasli-med-tovorom-v-tovornjaku/

Podatki iz prejšnjih tednov:
Med 6. in 9. aprilom so policisti izsledili in prijeli 14 migrantov, gre za državljane Libije, Pakistana, Alžirije, Sirije in Maroka.
Med 14. in 16. aprilom so prijeli kar 59 ilegalnih migrantov, med njimi največ državljanov Alžirije, Maroka, Sirije in Pakistana.
Med 20. in 22. aprilom so prijeli 14 migrantov, državljane Alžirije, Pakistana in Tunizije.

Attached: 2-1-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 94.28K)

The same way they always did, user. $$$.

I hate them so much

The it should be made unprofitable to continue.

Attached: smile.png (583x640, 324.9K)

I wanted to ask the same, how do they come to Bosnia and Serbia?

Dead policy makers , judges and dyncorp leo’s cant help rapefugees

It sure looks like it. I can tell you though that people in Slovenija are pissed off and we have an election in a month.
We.do not want a reprise of 2015
People want military patrol on full border.

Attached: image (2)

Source on 50.000 en route:
nova24tv.si/svet/sekretar-sefic-hrvaskim-novinarjem-sedaj-ze-85-odstotkov-migrantov-zaprosi-za-azil-v-sloveniji-kar-je-velika-obremenitev-za-azilni-sistem-v-pripravljenosti-pa-je-se-50-tisoc-migrantov/

EU Seeks to Turn Balkans Into 'Parking Lot for Migrants' – Serbian MP
sptnkne.ws/ht4q

Attached: Stoka feat. Tony Cetinski - Balkanska Ruta.webm (480x360, 4.38M)

Don't we have control of Hungary, and Austria now? What path do they have??? Italy is soon to be ours as well.

Heil'd and checked. Let's get this war started.

Attached: rdy2rumble.gif (480x270, 3.49M)

What's that, silicone? Wonderbra?

I think you need to all wake up and realize that there will NEVER be a political solution to this immigration crisis.

The amount of resolve, force and unflattering decisions that would have to be made in order to stop this crisis and save our demographics - well there are no politicians who will ever do that.

Forget ideology, forget conspiracy, forget self-aggrandizement. The people who make up our modern day political elite are the offspring of luxury - many of them, even if they agreed with us are simply not made of the steel required to make those calls.

You will never get a political solution to this problem - because the political system today is NOT the political system of yesterday. The players are different and so is the game.

This isn't intended as a black pill - although you may despair, knowing you have no hope of saving your identities. But this is a red pill in actuality - and where you go with it, what you do with it and who you become with it - that will define us.

But if you view foresight into this INEVITABLE and IMPENDING future - as a black pill. We'll all perish.

Your governments are not ever going to listen to you - there are no OUR guys. They're just parasites doing a job they thought was easy and would jerk off their ego.

Attached: 1024px-Thetriumphofdeath.jpg (1024x725, 267.47K)

If I was Putin, I would rob the US from it's influence in their continent by allowing mass immigration on their eastern border. Then I would build fences between spics and Russia so that they invade Europe for me.

Russia would be huge.

Attached: af76962d6811b69aa5f2c9d2383fb2561e01e7b3f1351abf58f10c03d70e33c8.jpg (748x885 498.74 KB, 140.04K)

Let's get this party started

Attached: Slavic Patriot.webm (640x360, 13.02M)

>english.sta.si/2507539/slovenia-pushing-for-coordinated-measures-along-new-balkan-migration-route

As a slovenian, we aren't pushing shit.

It is just fun to read the news where whole migrant groups drown while crossing rivers.
One dies almost every day and about 8-12 get thru and get captured by border police only to get sent back to the other side.
Rinse and repeat and let water do its job.

This is correct. Not absolutely correct but quite correct. People who think a magical awakening will happen are delusional. It is evident things are only going to worse and worse. It's progressive decay. It is not evident things will get better. All the data points towards a grave horizon. Those who wax poetic about the day of the polar shift of political power are indulging in a decadent crack-pipe dream. If you want to survive, if you want your children to survive, etc., start thinking about what the world will actually be like in fifty years from now. Most white countries will have become nonwhite. Their future looks like Iran or India. The best you can do right now is go rural and become self-sufficient.

It will take a lot of bullets. Sad but true.

No reason not to work towards it - it *can* happen. I've seen it happen in my lifetime. The Soviet Union vaporized with dizzying speed, ultimately from a shift in people's thinking. Power only exists as a collective agreement - even if that's agreement by default. Once enough people stop believing, stop enforcing, stop cooperating, power evaporates. The past four years online have seen a remarkable awakening of white nationalism and a spread of popular movements globally in the white world. There's serious shit to deal with in the future - and there will be bad days - but taking the blackpill is just giving up when there's genuine cause for hope, too.

Attached: 4f7e792fa8873bd249654547717a6938c71f4e87d22e527fdbb87b32c1c3ad0f.png (500x573, 153.26K)

Why should Serbia even care about the EU and what they think about the treatment of the invaders? Serbia is not rich like Germany; they can't supply endless gibs to the sandniggers. I always thought Serb Men would take care of mudslimes walking through their land.
Do they seriously want to join the EU after seeing what Brussels does to EU nations, or is it purely for the gibs themselves?

This isn't the Soviet Union. They get better at it every time they try. The Vampires live and learn.

It could happen in the same way I could fuck Paris Hilton tomorrow. There's no evidence to suggest that will happen though. The most that can be expected from tomorrow is the average of the events of the past days. Don't not try and work towards the security of a white future, though. I just think it's wise to expect the worst in our age.

Read the thread, shithead. Gist is, gubmint wants in for more uhljeb money, the young leftists want to get out of the country easier, and the EU allows that, and the old think it's going to be just like Yugoslavia. Anyone who would be worth a damn in a SHTF scenario doesn't want in.

Sure faggot, communism blows up on itself every time, but this specific time we have to give up any political effort right the fuck now and blow up a federal building, right?

Go reddit space some more LARPshit, faggot.

I think they are apathetic?it's not for the gibs.
I don't even understand it fully but I know they are being subjected to full on Soros indoctrination. Ana Brnabič the PM is schooled in USA paid by Soros, a dyke and installed to get Srbija into EU..
I wouldn't lose trust in Serbians by any.chance though, they have the Slavic fighting blood proud people with warrior spirit and will not succumb

hooktube.com/watch?v=j095aGv_1KI

hooktube.com/watch?v=28dpv3AZk_8

hooktube.com/watch?v=XTdKJABbSjg

Косово је Србија

All Slavs also support Serbia that Kosovo is theirs.
It is stolen from.them and they will get jt back
I will always stand by this

So what's the real number? Is this enough to have an impact on demographics?

I hate to be accelerationist for a moment but I I kinda hope this leads to a serious backlash and results in some serious piles of shitskin carcasses.

Good, now get Dinko down there to get the rest

Balkan bure baruta…
DO what you can to stop your country from EU. It is not worth it and will only make things worse.

Steal everything you own, then your people. For what? Eu passport and Free Schengen.travel along with 10 million pakis, arabs and niggers,which will in the end get sent to your country in form of redistribution quotas

Pozdrav iz Ljubljane

I think that is a reality in case 2015 repeats. People are angry that we have to pay for migrants. 2000€ a month!

Being a refugee is like hitting the lottery. You never have to get a job, because you can just go from country to country getting handouts.

When are the chetniks gonna throw people in the ditch again. I miss those days.

The perfect counter-argument to the Drones, and Tank arguments is the following.

"Do you have tanks or drones protecting your family outside of your house?"

Sink a few of those boats and things will change. They're signing on for the money, not for death.

DIY Sea Kebab removal:

1. Buy, rent or borrow a small fishing boat and create a holiday alibi
2. Buy or create a high power harpoon gun and store it disassembled
3. Use radar and intelligence from /ourguys/ to detect invasion craft
4. Travel to the craft at night and fire a few harpoons into their hull
5. ??????
6. Profit.

Another alternative is to throw a net or some sand into their engine, though it could be cut loose and this requires a more up close approach.

wow. look at all those women and children
(sarcasm)
I think a flamethrower would be efficient

Can I come over and help get rid of them?

You people are cucks.

>Poles and Czechs betrayed Russia for (((the West))) in 1990
>Slovenes and Croats betrayed Serbia for (((the West))) in 1991
Don't make me puke.

100% prawda, pszepraszamy. Nie długo,…

I would argue that the chromatic alteration on both photos makes it easy to tell this is just pure propaganda, but then again the average normiedrone would probably think this is absolute truth.

Anyone else getting a feeling that Yugoslavia got imploded by the commies and the IMF/NWO solely for this migration crisis?
Tito said it himself that Yugoslavia won't last and showed it in the 80' constitution where every Republic had the right to secede.
Weaker, individual countries that can't defend their borders properly.
Two muslim enclaves as stepping stones that help invaders in Kosovo and Bosnia.
Greece gets intentionally destroyed in the financial crisis and has to do as the EU says: leave the poor migrants alone. Or just gets denied money for police and border security.
We were played quite badly, yugobros.

GTFO D&C kike.

Attached: 1461852128740-0.webm (320x240, 1.16M)

why is it illegal to kill people who are not citizens of your country?

You must have a mental disorder that you can't face reality.

Projecting much, kike?

I am getting this very feeling myself

don't give you's to f5401b - it's a faggot

checked.
It's infuriating. Taxpayers have to pay 2000 eur but the average salary is 1200 €

I am a Serb and you're a retard.

Well, you are the 13th lost tribe of Israel, aren't you?

don't give a8459b you's - it's a faggot

I'm looking at this from afar and my spider sens is telling me that this summer will be the breaking point.

The Deep state in the US is loosing more and more control. The tension is getting close to the breaking point in the UK. In the last Five years I don't even remember how many massive weapon cache have been found all over Europe. (Just the tip of the Iceberg).

The debt bubble in the EU is about to burst And you all know what happen to the Goyin when they cannot pay theirs debt? (Hint WWII)
data.oecd.org/hha/household-debt.htm#indicator-chart
And we all know what will happen if interest rate start to up even just a little bit?

Imagine how many weapon cache exist in all major urban centre all around Europe. One Weapon cache contain enough weapon to take a good size city. Imagine 10 city in a country like Spain being over run by shit skin at the same time! No way the authority can protect everyone when all the police station have been blow up!

It's going to be a Slaughter!

Attached: France.jpg (940x529 139.97 KB, 113.84K)

i look forward to it

I'm going to sound like a cunt, but I hope they can't swim.,

Sava, Kolpa Chan take them back

Attached: foto_no_exif (13)

yeah I think it's all becoming very convenient.

Western Europe is going to be in for one hell of a time when the next market correction happens. Good lord.

In any case, Western Euros, how's the nationalist movements going on across the pond? I hear nationalism is still growing quite rapidly, unlike here in the US, where it's been kosher'd and circumsised.

NICE.

m.france24.com/en/20180324-migrants-take-new-balkan-route-through-bosnia
INFOMIGRANTS
Migrants take new Balkan route through Bosnia
Latest update : 24/03/2018

SARAJEVO (AFP) -
A new Balkan route through Bosnia has opened up for migrants, four years after a crisis in which more than one million people landed on Europe's shores.

Hundreds of thousands of people fleeing war and poverty in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, took the so-called Balkans route northwest of Greece in 2015 and 2016.

The route was effectively closed in March 2016 and until recently the few still making the journey avoided Bosnia and its mountains.

Instead they opted for a route through Serbia before dodging the Croatian and Hungarian authorities in order to make it into the European Union (EU).

But now an alternative migrants' itinerary from Greece through Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia has emerged.

The route, according to a western diplomatic source, matches the one taken by arms and drugs traffickers, indicating that human smuggling networks have been established.

- Thousands paid to people smugglers -

One migrant Ahmed Wessam, who spoke to AFP in Sarajevo, left the northeastern Syrian town of Hassake a month ago having paid people smugglers to get him to Europe.

"A thousand dollars (800 euros) to go from Turkey to Greece, a thousand euros to go from Greece to Albania and so on," Wessam told AFP.

Where do they get the money though?

According to Bosnian authorities, since the beginning of the year 700 migrants have entered the country illegally and almost 800 were intercepted at the border.

Most of them are Syrians, Pakistanis, Libyans or Afghans.

The authorities fear that the end of the cold weather could spell a big hike in numbers.

"We have no capacity to accept thousands of refugees… although they do not want to stay in Bosnia," Prime Minister Denis Zvizdic said recently.

Head of the medical charity Doctors Without Borders (((MSF)))) in the Balkans Stephane Moissaing dismissed concerns of a repeat of the 2015 migrant crisis.
Which means the exact opposit

However, the Bosnian authorities should "handle (the situation) in a humane way, so it does not become a real humanitarian crisis", he said.

The country's current reception capacities are limited to a centre for asylum-seekers near Sarajevo, with space for just 154 people.

The situation "gets complicated," Bosnian Security Minister Dragan Mektic admitted recently, stating that there were currently between 45,000 and 50,000 migrants between Greece and Bosnia, many of whom might try their luck through Bosnia.

The border with Croatia, an EU member state, is 1,000 kilometres (600 miles) long and Sarajevo has only 2,000 border police officers.

According to Nidzara Ahmetasevic, a volunteer working with migrants in Sarajevo, the number of migrants in the country "is at least double" what the official figures show.

"We are in contact with more than 300 people. We have found a solution (in terms of accommodation) for some 50, but we could fill two more houses of that size," she said

Samira Samadi, 35, another migrant staying there, left the central Iranian town of Ispahan in early 2017 along with her husband.

She takes advantage of an (((MSF))) doctor's visit to check if her pregnancy is proceeding well.

"I want to go to Germany but… because of my wife's pregnancy we can't continue," her husband Anoush Orak said.

"We will probably wait here for the birth of our child."

The couple have already tried to illegally enter Croatia but the snow and forests put them off.

Wessam, however, will depart in a "week, maybe 10 days".

"I do not know how to cross the border but we will try and retry. We have already crossed many times," he said.

by Rusmir SMAJILHODZIC
© 2018 AFP

greeneuropeanjournal.eu/the-western-balkan-route-a-new-form-of-forced-migration-governance-in-europe/

I have the same feeling. Do or die time approaching fast

Council of Europe Slates Hungary's Treatment Of Migrants
The Council of Europe’s Group of Experts on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings, GRETA, has criticized Hungary for its treatment of migrants.
balkaninsight.com/en/article/hungary-criticized-of-migrants-treatment-04-27-2018

Attached: Migrants Hungary 640.jpg (640x480, 86.76K)

Uh, fuck NATO? Whose country it is?

Attached: giphy[3].gif (480x270, 1.01M)

wtf did I just look at? some weird security scenario demo?

Summer is always the prime migration time.

Muds can't handle the cold and nobody wants to freeze to death. 1200 are a pittance though compared to the millions that came in.

You know full well (((whose))) country it is.

It will never be (((yours)))

And those Poles, Czechs, Slovenes, and Croats are wrong in trying to reunite with their Slavic brothers where their forefathers failed against Jewish temptation? Fuck off, D&C kike

This must had been the most stupid thing I read yet.
Mhrm… Holy fuck are you retarded.

Anyway, if they try to cross the border… Just shoot them. I don't get the big deal about shooting foreign criminals trying to get into your country. There is a reason for borders

Slovenian Police issues PSA warning to citizens of Bela Krajina by the Kolpa river to immediatelly call police when spotting migrants, to follow safety measures for protecting their property and to lock their doors even in case of short absence.

Migrants have been seen wandering through multiple settlements and villages, coming into people's homes.

The warm weather will facilitate more migrants crossing.
To april. 27 this year 346 migrants were caught by police in the Bela Krajina region in Novo Mesto Police Administration
how many came through?
As opposed to 70 in the same time period in 2017

Police is preparing additional activity

rtvslo.si/slovenija/prebivalce-ob-kolpi-pozvali-naj-o-prihodih-migrantov-obvestijo-policijo/453371

Jesus, deebly goncerned here. Who where those cashes intended for? Gladio style stuff that they forgot about? Muzzies just stash them in their mosques right?
Or is it a preparation for something far more sinister?

Stashing them for future peace truck drivers or a future takeover most likely.
Mosques the last place most infidels would go to and accidentally trip over an AK, and they can spin a "look at them defiling our holy places" sob story when they get raided.

Suffering for migrants in Libya 'worse' since fall-off in sea crossings

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-libya/suffering-for-migrants-in-libya-worse-since-fall-off-in-sea-crossings-idUSKBN1HY1V2

It is supposed to be 80% drop in sea arrivals according to Reuters, but

Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 20,927 in 2018; Deaths Reach 587

Geneva – IOM, the UN Migration Agency, reports that 20,927 migrants and refugees entered Europe by sea through the first 115 days of 2018, with about 43 per cent arriving in Italy and the remainder divided between Greece (37%) and Spain (19%). This compares with 44,152 arrivals across the region through the same period last year, and around 200,000 at this time in 2016.

In other words: Mediterranean arrivals at this point in 2018 are running at under half last year’s level on this date, and about 10 per cent of 2016’s volume at this point in the year. IOM Rome’s Flavio Di Giacomo reported that 230 migrants rescued Thursday are being brought to Italy.

reliefweb.int/report/world/mediterranean-migrant-arrivals-reach-20927-2018-deaths-reach-587

Attached: je20171128_juncker07b_sd_dwdownload (1).mp4 (480x270, 8.24M)

checked
Wew lad

EU row brewing as new migrant crisis plan set to cause FURY for frontline states
THE European Union is on the brink of another major row which would split the bloc
Kek make it so
after migrant crisis plans placing more burden on southern states emerge.

Five EU members - Italy, Spain, Greece, Cyprus and Malta – are pushing back against the proposed overhaul of the Dublin Regulation, which could see them being responsible for asylum seekers for 10 years.

Under the current system a refugee or migrant who enters an EU country must register in that country. They then cannot seek asylum somewhere elsewhere for a period of six months.

Bulgaria, which currently holds the rotating presidency of the Council of the EU, has proposed to increase this initial period from six months to ten years.

express.co.uk/news/world/951970/EU-migrant-crisis-italy-spain-greece-refugee-quota

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5661903/Migrant-floating-just-TYRE-Strait-Gibraltar-saved-cargo-ship.html

Attached: 4B9875DC00000578-0-image-a-13_1524794933615.jpg (308x185, 18.16K)

Actually this is what is going to happen. As right-wing, nationalistic ideologues start to grow after decades of shaming - it becomes normalised. Add to it the constant decrease of wealth and increase of foreign violent crimes and you have a avalance int he making.

Will there be a political solution? No. There will be armageddon and we will go right back into a war. Nigs vs nogs, sandnigs vs sandnigs, european whites vs nigs and sandnigs. The weak will be weeded out and the strong will survive. And I highly doubt the nigs nor the sandnigs will really manage to overcome whites. They never did conquer Europe and they will fail once again.

But in order for this to happen we need to hit rock-bottom first. And we aren't too far away from it. Europe is a ticking time-bomb and the moment it hits critical mass, there will be a chain reaction of cultural, infrastructural and economic collapse. Cities will become dystopic and kill themselves essentially, a good chunk of those idiots coming here will try to run away and the rest will become bloody history.

In the meantime the rural areas will go back to strong and tight-knitted communities and after having a hard time to cope with things, eventually rebuild life, infrastructure, culture and the country.

The other user calls it blackpilling. I don't. It's the greates red pill there is. Things gonna really hit the fan, niggers, sandniggers and the weak whites will be weeded out and we gonna rise again as phoenix from the ashes. What a time to be a live to actually witness the forrest burning down and then regrowing.

On the other hand, I am not sure if the US is actually gonna make it. Europe (except for France, Sweden and probably Britain) will. USA quite possibly is on the same state as those mentioned and thus will not quite make it bar certain rural areas with enough strong white communities - but it surely will be the end of the country and superpower that is USA.

On what level are you talking? Look towards SA and you'll see how even when the rock bottom comes complete retaliation doesn't arise. In addition, even in the event where all whites (the few in Brazil, those in the U.S., those in Canada, those in the EU, and those in Australia) are on the brink, they be just that, on the brink. Therefore, with what force of might would they be able to retaliate if on the brink? After all, this isn't 1700s on prior where you and your band can just get swords and some weapons and that's enough to overpower your enemy on land and their cannons (provided you have good strategy and tactics). Due to the sheer destructive force of present day arms as well as the amount of control present powers hold, I don't see an underdog beating the existing powers if it doesn't do before it's on the brink.

Southamerica is a shithole and not comparable. You know that. They were in an uprise, because the benefitted from the west enough and now that the west is declining, they went bakc to shithole. Not african level of shithole, but still not great by any means.

And the power that powerful elites hold becomes irrelevant, if infrastructure implodes. There will always come the point when people will be so bad off that they start to revolt in masses and it turns into a mass-revolution of whatever sort (and not those Soros-funded colour-revolutions). But this only happens once critical mass is being hit and not before. Right now people still can drive their cars, still have the markets full with food, still go after their job. Yes, they pay badly, but its not bad enough. Not quite yet.

The point comes when the threat and danger from standing up becomes equal to the threat and danger of not standing up. And we are approaching that point rapidly.

Culturally its just a question of more tribalising the less secure the environment becomes. The liberal, multicultural mindset only works(ed) because of the safety our ancestors worked for and was provided for our generations. I can just see it in my country where 10 years ago voting right-wing was something absolutely shunned and unthinkable. And suddenly the right-wing is increasing by the month. Eventually though this will not be enough and before the right-wing reaches firm control, we will already have reached critical mass.

Economically we already had 2007-2008 an almost collapse without all those nogs coming here. Just look at the danish from last year how every single non-european immigrant requires the tax-revenue of 11 native danes. That's 6% of the population eating up more than 60% of the countries tax-revenue. And those are "normal" immigrants. The refugee shit is even more expensive. So it's just a matter of time before this entire economy collapse and we are back to running with freshly printed papers to buy our bread before it lost its worth. If there is any bread left to buy to begin with.

And you really think this isn't gonna create a mass movement? Then go and be an hero, you fucking pussy.

checked

Attached: poster-evola.jpg (720x720 227.4 KB, 751.03K)

Do you feel in charge, big guy?
Also,
SA refers to South Africa. You know, one of those places what was once prosperous and was systematically destroyed after getting Mandela into power. Even now, with massacres taking place, a large scale kick-back from the Boers hasn't occurred. It seems that at best they'll flee to Australia.
And for some reason you believe this will happen to such a degree that it would affect the armed forces, i.e., that it'd give sufficient advantage to whites when they're on the brink (i.e. almost wiped out). I don't believe this because there is such a descrepency in fire power.
Like for the past half a century?
Yes. And in that scenario, might makes right. And, as I stated before, I don't see the "peasantry" being able to overwhelm their modern day lords with the modern day's versions of pitchforks and hatchets.

South Africa isn't comparable, either as it is surrounded by niggers who have lived there for centuries. That's a completely different background.
And you really think everyone in the armed forces, military, etc. will just do their daily work beating the people up when infrastructure collapes completely? It's not like Venezuela where these people still get some sort of benefits for doing so. If Europe or USA crashes, they go down altogether without any saving grace. You are clearly underestimating the impact and lacking the social competence.
Except that the living standard - mostly thanks to technology - still increases for quite a long time despite the moral and cultural decline. In fact, I would go so far to say that technological progress is the biggest reason this entire process was slowed down. That being said, if you pay attention to the development, you will realise that things picked up in pace of going downhill. In the 60s, 70s, 80s it was rather slow-moving and ever since the 90s it started to increase the pace. It is not comparable by any means.

So as I said. Be an hero, you fucking pussy. You are one of those who will be weeded out anyway.

JEJ FUCK YOU SHILLPEDO
I know you don't.want it to happen but it will happen.

Attached: n-FARAGE-MOUSTACHE-628x314.jpg (628x314, 29.75K)

There's no point in arguing with the "NO POLITICAL SOLUTION LOL DROP EVERYTHING AND BLOW UP A BUILDING NOW" faggots.