Strzok/Page text messages released

While the kikes are practicing textbook D&C in the Poland/ZOG thread, the DOJ just dumped this:

scribd.com/document/377540616/PS-LP-Text-Messages-Dec-2016-May-2017#from_embed

Attached: 1521586265930.jpg (1280x720, 120.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180322/108023/HRPT-115-1.pdf
8ch.net/pdf/res/1008.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_(intelligence)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_(immigration)
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This may be about Flynn

Attached: flynn.jpg (1024x84, 15.02K)

Fucking scribd. Dump it somewhere we can easily access it, faggot.

Rolling for the digits of the timestamp wherre I start digging.

Attached: 8efff14216702408e189d39608796962e13c03d3dec8ceca960c14a00967b78d.gif (342x342, 391.97K)

What a cute girl.

You could be the one to actually do it, torpedo. It's not that fucking hard.
Ok, it's fucking hard.

people shouldnt forget:
this is a rich intelligent girl. they were dating.off and on since college. also hillary went to an all girls school. its called compartmentalization and thats how they get these idiots as their puppets

Here it is. Open pic related as a zip file (e.g., Open With > 7-zip)

Attached: PS LP Text Messages Dec 2016 May 2017.png (328x279, 2.45M)

If there were any faggots still holding on to the Mueller is /ourguy/ theory, this release of messages should put that to rest.

Looks like we need to release the gmail.

After all these releases I don't know whose guy Mueller actually is.
He seems much more dangerous than the kikes usually allow a non-kike to be.

Thanks, user. That pngzip was a neat trick - worked like a charm.

Wait , they did that irl didn't they? Smashing devices with a ballpeen hammer and such
That Lisa cunt sounds like a nasty ho. Has to shower the snatch all the time holy fuck

Attached: IMG_3178.JPG (600x315, 34.05K)

Why aren't these ppl in chains right now and being waterboarded?

Didn't want to start another thread because this is probably a nothingburger, but the House Intelligence Committee released its final report on Russia investigation (253 pages)

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180322/108023/HRPT-115-1.pdf

Yeah, but according to Gohmert's letter, Mueller has been strong-arming himself into position since he began. They aren't going to get in his way when he is so effective at subverting our laws and destroying good people's lives. The golem analogy does come to mind though.

Attached: golem.png (800x580, 859.68K)

The reports are that they are both cooperating with investigators along with Bill Priestrap which is the nail in the coffin for McCabe and Comey. Those guys should probably be more concerned with getting suicided than arrested at this point.

There is a special place in hell for people who use scribd.

"clean gmail"

Attached: 91dc056145ebed0ac457406f1a073f7da55a018fe148c9d89ac868885606b472.jpg (1320x881, 321.4K)

Trump went to an all-boys school, as did I.

Attached: dyke farm.png (311x162, 6.35K)

Attached: cd2d129f262568824b89fc6d254607bebd9d35d01bb432cf02e2c35dfe7b18f8.jpg (576x432, 19.91K)

Evidence issues.

The OIG has had these texts for a while, and have Huber working as a prosecutor since at least October. What a coincidence that there are over 24000 sealed indictments since late October.

Attached: winning.jpg (604x453 119.24 KB, 49.01K)

Redacted….

Attached: EO13526 sec 1_7.png (255x143 244.62 KB, 10.34K)

Attached: Jesus Fuck.gif (300x168, 497.56K)

Page 117: Clapper caught in perjury

Attached: clapper.png (314x116, 36.86K)

bbbbut…

what in the fuck are oreos - #OreoGate?

These 2 were bumping uglies, yes?

Strozark is such a soyboy.

Holy shit I fucked that up. Hosted on /pdfs/ for you goys

8ch.net/pdf/res/1008.html

Lurk more.

Wait, what the fuck?

Oh, yeah, we have two of those.
>>>/pdf/1008

Does 'Jen' refer to Jennifer Leonard, Jennifer Rubin, or someone else?

WTF is going on page 42-43?!

The Gang of Eight refers to either
Eight Congressmen who get briefed on intelligence matters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_(intelligence)
or the eight most hated Senators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_(immigration)

He referred to "Gang of Eight" Dems, that is Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi and Warner.

Before the suggestion is made

Attached: nothing_to_see_here.jpg (459x446, 39.56K)

Nothing to see here goy

Attached: oygevalt.jpg (1228x180, 188.09K)

Attached: goat.png (425x451, 81.1K)

Page 4: WTF is a PCC?

God damned acronyms…

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 4.11.47 PM.png (796x87, 97.6K)

DD = Deputy director most likely.
PCC = Policy Coordinating Committee

Not sure what DAD means yet

DAD

The only PCC I know is pyridinium chlorochromate.

How the hell do you decode this PDF so the text can be copied and searched? The text is OCRed on some pages but the copied text is encoded/crypted

FYI I deleted the images just to make sure there wasn't anything under the blackouts, and there doesn't appear to be.

Hey there, deep state. I see you're posting bullshit as usual trying to discredit legitimate inquiry into significant topics. Try fucking yourself.

(checked)
What's the date on that?

Attached: Interesting4.gif (500x233, 611.6K)

Just be aware, some user the other day posted evidence that Gohmert Pyle is a rather fanatical Zionist. Just watch he'll start accusing Iran of 9/11. He also mentioned that he's not a '9/11 denier.' What is that even supposed to mean? Is he implying all skeptics just don't even think it really happened? Don't rule out some huge misdirection.

It means he explicitly denies that the US and Israeli governments had anything to do with it.

Of course he will. It's too useful not to do that. In the 24th century, we'll probably be blaming it on the Romulans.

Who's Jen? They talk about Jen's branch off and on, is this somebody else working another cell of the conspiracy against our Republic?

are these texts a nothin burger?

Deputy Assistant Director

It's the Big One!

u wot

yeah that's weird huh

Here's a larger screencap. It's from May 18th. I'm not sure of the exact context, but it's very near the end of the texts. At this point Strzok is still a minor character in the news stories, as in pic related.

Attached: nyt april 22 2017.png (779x59 33.74 KB, 65.9K)

A little comic relief.

Attached: too competent for my own good.png (777x58 28.49 KB, 11.88K)

Who are the other 4?

These fucking faggot kikes and their daywalker shill niggers are always making some shit up. It's no different than how they made the phrase "moon landing denier" to try to link pseudoscientific bullshit to those of us who know about the holohoax.

These fucking kikes do nothing but lie, misdirect, and cause problems everywhere they fucking go. It doesn't matter how much they lie. They never admit anything, and they never stop.

Gang of 8 Reps are Ryan, McConnell, Nunes and Burr

Deep state indeed, torpedo. Your pizza days are numbered.

When will the text messages strictly before, during, and after the DNC debacle will get pushed out into view. That'll shed some real light and cause the populace to never forget that his name was Seth Rich

All that shit is (((misdirection))) and it shouldn't be stickied. See the shills all repeating "this is important but did you see the Gohmert drops, goy?"

It's kikes and their mason pets like

wait what? open what image as zip?

Saved as a .zip fill but I couldn't extract with 7-zip.

Weird as hell.

It displays that they were working overtime to hide their little conspiracy and that they knew what they were doing was highly illegal. Federal conspiracy charges could be incoming which would be hilarious for psycho-linguistic reasons.

The pic he posted. Literally the image next to the text.

save it as a png, then just open with 7zip

Come on Zig Forums you're better than this.

t. Zig Forums

Or just save it as a .zip nigger. Works both ways.

Attached: Page-Strzok_Flynn302_2017-02-14.JPG (1307x558, 133.32K)

no seriously, what's a dad?

Attached: dadwut.jpg (2700x1800, 943.82K)

Deputy assistant director

Attached: 2tYt6V9.gif (480x360, 2.53M)

Should have stepped down and stopped jewing taxpayers out of their own money to finance your career of sending 9th grade-level text messages to a whore who isn’t your wife
Jesus H Christ I would love to let these people have it to their faces
What a horrible, disgusting disgrace

YOU ARE THE REASON THEY AND THEIR COMPATRIOTS ARE STILL ALIVE.

Checked for whitepill

DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIVES!!!

right now there is a war happening on the Chans
They DO NOT WANT YOU AWAKE!!!!
so rise up!!! Post this in slide threads and FUCK THE JDIFDarlingTEAM
Who bans truth and tries to silence Gods Prophets
Now is the time to join the fight , the enemy has
There is an industrialized, organized evil afoot

An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI

What you have is the shadow cult is trying everything they can to stop Trump and stop the Neo-Renaissance

YOU WILL NOT SILENCE TRUTH

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS HERE AND FUCK ALL THE LOW ENERGY/ LOW INTELECT MONKEY-FUCKS OUT THERE aka the sheepstate globalists

Fuck Sellouts

Attached: 1525092927481m.jpg (830x1024, 118.42K)

Rofl they whitened the pics up on the right.
The top guy on right looks kind of like the top/back guy on left. Neither look like the bottom guy on right.

no u

you're always in here like a jewish boomer fbi agent telling people to face to bloodshed but you're never doing it yourself

you first, make sure to shout out something we'll all recognize when you go out in your blaze of glory

Reported.

but you aren't?

Heil'd. What are the odds they're also involved with the portland soccer academy sex slave trafficking?

I don't think it's cheese pizza.
look at the context.
corporate power?
command position?
And what is the censored part? three letters, I'm guessing CIA.

Attached: 2018-05-01_115009.png (1070x521, 335.68K)

Thanks for the info, you really are a Zig Forums wizard.

cerebral palsy

If I were a telecom company, I'd probably be God with the amount of blackmail material I could potentially have. Maybe that's why there's so little competition between ISPs in America.

Somebody going to jail!

imkikey took over Heil's BO and has now changed names to Darling, and skeletor is the the m0d from r/t_D. Zig Forums is compromised. there's no denying it now

You're completely fucking retarded.

You may be on to something.
>"CP, and most importantly for this country she has XXX, which owns the program"
I thought the 3 blacked out letters may have been CIA/NSA, but it could be HIV

Attached: seems legit.jpg (500x403, 75.37K)