The Righteous Victorious

Xurious Honours us, I'm in the centre of the picture with our guys post the battle of Sevenoaks right after we defeated the Antifa.

I urge everyone to continue the support, come out to physical events and win back our culture for we are the righteous and victorious!

JanSama Apostle of KEK 1649th Division of memitic warfare! Satis Mentibus Obvia

Search for Xurious - The Righteous Victorious

Attached: Apostles-of-KEK-500x500.png (500x500, 155.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/luOtmkM7Ulk
youtu.be/N3VkoB8NOvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/luOtmkM7Ulk

Attached: Xurious Photo of US the righteous and victorious.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

All the fake digital artifacts mixed with the fake analog media on-screen display, the horrible colors, and the bloom… make this a terrible picture.

Is this a civnat thing where fat balding fucks of dubious genealogy grubble for shekels and the attention of women?

You know it is

Lurk 2 years you filthy newfaggot.

kill yourself

Cuckchan, you need to leave.

I'm not the faggot bumping a self ascribed eceleb thread, nigger.

Yeah you're a newfag

Here's your (You), eceleb fag.

God damn it Xurious don't align yourself with the Duginist Bolsheviks and their useful idiots!

These larpers are controlled opposition even if they don't know it! Are you going to make a gay dance NewWave song for Spencer next?

Attached: future fash first album.jpg (645x523 85.26 KB, 85.26K)

Thanks for the (you) but I think creating content is a good thing even if you have namefag a bit

You come to fullchan to promote eceleb and namefaggotry while having the audacity to call me a newfag…

Attached: Hey! What do you mean.jpg (300x248, 12.98K)

Not really promoting eceleb and namefags but would you call George Lincoln Rockwell a namefag just because he put himself out there?

don't care so much about the song, you got video of the sevenoaks confrontation?

Reminder that '80s nostalgia pandering is the result of children from the '80s now being the demographic with the greatest purchasing power, and that it's jewish propaganda.

Literally the definition of what's in the OP.
Who wasn't controlled opposition, who actually did things in the physical world, and whose name you've now slandered.

Attached: YOU'RE BEING PLAYED.jpg (498x348 166.93 KB, 1.08M)

Maybe I should neck myself and learn on which threads I should post on.

Attached: Advice.gif (148x111, 263.88K)

80's was the last time we were truly white. 90's become nigger culture.

youtu.be/N3VkoB8NOvM