Refinery explosion predicted on Halfchan a week ago

"Source" says it'll be used to go to war with Iran"

Not sure what to make of this one lads. If it wasn't for Israel directly threatening Iran the last couple of days I'd be more skeptical. Also, the amount of dynamite reported to be stolen in PA was over 600 lbs yet they recovered much less and said they made a mistake on the initial amount. What do you think? Typical (((shenanigans)))?

Here's some related info:

>640 pounds of dynamite stolen from Pennsylvania worksite
< The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said about 640 pounds of dynamite and 400 blasting caps were stolen over the weekend from a Gregory General Contracting Company site in Marietta.
Authorities: All Explosives Stolen From Pa. Worksite Believed To Be Recovered
Multiple explosions at Wisconsin oil refinery, 10 confirmed injured
Israel Will Strike Tehran if Tel Aviv Is Targeted, Defense Chief Warns, Saying Religion of Cuckā„¢ic Regime's Days Are Numbered
Iranian Naval Commander Threatens To Sink US Ships, Create "Catastrophic Situation" If Trump Kills Deal

Attached: 1524827955405.jpg (900x506 258.83 KB, 192.52K)

Also for the record, I don't follow Qanon, just thought it was interesting and plausible. I realize the user in screencap is a huge faggot but it's still a fairly accurate prediction. -OP

You know, one can predict something, but write something else on top of it, the engineered half truth. Obviously the real psyop is "SUPPORT OUR POTUS" part. The Iran war may not even be a thing.

Refinery explosion is there to make cuckchan believe anything people write there. Including pacifying nationalists to support Trump's civnat patriotism.

Oh fuck off mossad, take your Qike with you.

I actually am OP. Not sure how my ID changed. Calm down.

The ID is the same what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: Untitled.png (638x290, 21.41K)

You're not from around here are you?

There's a refinery on fire near Superior Wisconsin right now.

You're an idiot, my dude.

REPORT FOR STICKY

its still a false flag, user

fuck me I saw that thread

But not a predicted one. Anyone got a link just to confirm the date of the halfchan OP? our OP was a fag and can't even take a screenshot properly.

That chemical attack, ya know.. syria? That was a ploy to get us to go to war. And, WHOOPS we did, we bombed the shit out of syria, $300 million in munitions. It was terrible, remember? Remember how many anons concernfagged up every fucking thread on it?
And then what? The dust settled, and the kikes jumping up and down started kvetching their hardest when they realized that none of those missiles hit targets that israel wanted, and instead hit fucking buildings owned by a family know to run mossad front operations. And, on top of that, what happened as soon as the last missile fell? Assad's troops were staged and began a huge assault on isis positions near the missile strike, almost like they were appraised of the missile targets the whole time. No the kikes werent celebrating anymore, fucking OY VEY TRUMP STRENGTHENED ASSADS POSITION!

I don't trust anyone. But until there is actual reason to distrust Trump I'm gonna have to call you a fucking faggot.

Except white nationalist goals and agenda run counter to civic nationalist goals and agenda. You can't pacify both groups with the same tactic since that would agitate one or the other.

Attached: 1523820467363.jpg (548x1536, 152.5K)

bump

The kikes and saudis have wanted this war forever. Ironically the only way to prevent it is if Iran actually obtains nuclear weapons then they'll be truly untouchable.

Kill yourself

your the dumbest faggot ive seen in some time OP

nice my trips dont lie

GIVE OP A CHANCE!

super zoggy if true today israel are threatening to kill assad if he does not remove iranians from the syrian front