Lets talk about targeted fluoride toxification

Fluoride levels in the municipal water supply are checked and supposed to be kept at struct levels per gov regulation.

The highest mandated levels allowed are supposed to be 1 mg/l - yet we are still seeing extreme outliers spanning entire swathes of the country like in pic related.

Why? Does this not concern anyone, or are we all too obsessed with BBCs, SJW, WOMDs, and POTUSs

Attached: flouride.png (840x714, 215.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fluoridealert.org/articles/50-reasons/
epa.gov/ncct/toxcast/files/summit/48P Mundy TDAS.pdf
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
aquasana.com/drinking-water-filter-systems/reverse-osmosis-claryum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ah just as i thought, no one gives a shit about slow poisoning of their water supply and longterm health defects in adults and children.

my fault for expecting any serious discussion on this ADHD manbaby cartoon webportal.

You forgot to tell us the Earth is flat too, faggot.

I give a shit.

Fluoride calcifies parts of your body, namely the pineal gland and your thyroid.

Attached: pineal gland.jpg (561x345, 52.25K)

keep sliding the topic jewboy, the topic is fluoride

this is true, it specifically fucks the pineal gland. also causes lots of bone issues.

How about you go back to eating shit moshe?

There's the door.

"oy vey, he saw the water test results, quick post ad hominem and garbage in the thread"

*wipes sweat from brow*

Attached: hurr hurr.jpg (349x642, 33.59K)

Yes, the aluminum industry disposing of their poisonous byproducts using humans as trash cans is a problem. But your approach to starting discussion sucks. Work on that and try again later.

Attached: fluoride stare.jpg (1137x800 104.03 KB, 258.42K)

jewboy sorry. the word is out. your tricks wont work anymore

aluminum is another issue entirely, but at least you dont get that directly added to the water supply.

Isn't that cute how they always say 'da nazis' did this and that? Boomer shit. But the other things are valid.

Ok so the world is flat and fluoride killed the dinosaurs. Is that what you want us to believe?

the fluoride stare is eerie, you see it on most of the people you come across in life. ive been to countries where theres no fluoride, and even people high on weed dont have this kind of stare.

Aluminum production was the original source of the fluoride. That's what happened. It was cheaper to market their hazardous waste as a dental product than dispose of it properly.

now youre trying too hard mr. bergenstein, its embarrassing.

yep, i hear most of the supply comes from china factory byproducts too.

I'm trying to hard to what? Make you tell me what you think fluoride does to me? Make you tell me why you believe the Earth is flat? If it's too hard for you to explain the very subject this gay thread is about perhaps you should delete the thread and lurk moar.

I don't believe in the flat earth. The Flat Earth theory is probably just some disinformation trash to derail shit.

Fluoride is known to nearly all in the United States, ask your parents and friends. They will most likely tell you that they put it in the water, they know it. They will typically say 'its good for your teeth'.

Jokes on them we only drink pop/soda.

you spelled too wrong mr. noseberg. and shush yourself.

Did you nigger see what I was replying to?

Pretty much this. Watch some chinese cartoons too first so that you can stop being such a screechy girly faggot.

indeed it is.

I know several people, coworkers customers that drink big gulps everyday and they are phone zombies through and through. You look at them

Something about mixing High Fructose Corn Syrup, Fluoridated Tap Water inside a Styrofoam cup.

Attached: phone zombs.jpg (620x412, 212.02K)

Sorry I fucked up a single extra letter, Reddit! Still have literally nothing to say except "OMG FLUORIDE REEEEEEEE!"? Thought so.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Flouride causes brittle bones, brown deposits on bones, and damages parts of the brain. Also I am certain that it causes autoimmune disorders. And the excuse they use for poisoning municipal supplies with it! Children's teeth. Because exposing children to massive amounts of halogens is so good for their health!

>to avoid fluoride i have to buy water in (((plastic))) containers
is the only way about this forking out the cash for a purifier?

WATCH THIS VIDEO

Global report for yid.

I don't have the source handy but I've read that most pop contains fluoride too. And most bottled water too if it's sourced from municipal tap water.

Reverse osmosis filtration will do the trick. Or go to water filling stations and use a glass jug instead of plastic.

Where are the actual peer reviewed publications? I believe you are playing a stupid game of "call user a jew" as a distraction from the fact this is a known conspiracy theory. Keep calling me a jew that's fine, but deal with the fact that you have posted no scientific papers here.

Attached: deal with it buckaroo.gif (618x380, 1.22M)

calm down bigboycuckoldsir, /r/thedonald is that way.

>>>/synagogue/ is that way Rabbi

filters for rev-osmosis are fuck expensive but hes right.

never heard of a water filing station, wtf and where are those

how dumb can you be is my peer reviewed question for you

most US grocery stores have them in the same isle you find distilled water

Yeah, because those "peers" make too much money selling immunosuppressant drugs to people suffering the ill effects of fluoride.

I'm clearly capable of pissing you "no info" faggots off enough to keep you giving more replies sans requested information.

Avoid plastic bottles, however buying lets say at kroger the gallon jugs is ok, distilled or spring, it is filtered, if you want another level of purification you can boil the water and pour it in glass mason jars to put in your fridge. It seems like a cheaper avenue, than buying huge filtering machines that many of us can't afford. Iodine tablets work as well.

Nascent Iodine will help decalcify your organs. It helps with your thyroid and also purifies your body.

I urge all of you guys to look into it.

Attached: pineal gland.jpg (1800x1800 393.64 KB, 329.45K)

Let's see your "peer reviewed" articles in favor of contaminating water supplies with fluoride. I bet they're a laugh.

We probably have to get rid of it at the county level. Say it even might help with teeth, 1) that's not the only thing it does to your body 2) drinking it is not an efficient or effective way to treat teeth 3) the gov't has no right to "medicate" the masses 4) it's a poison according to the CDC, and water supplies are used for more than drinking; bathing, watering, cleaning. What impact does steam in the shower from fluoridated water have?

Most of the world doesn't fluoridate their water, because it's a really bad idea.

Attached: fluoride 04.jpg (652x344 9.97 KB, 47.92K)

Enough kids in heavily fluoridated regions have crackhead teeth that I have to doubt that it even has its stated benefit.

Its much like how in the early half of the 1900s they claimed getting circumcised makes men masturbate less.

my grandparents said the same thing about fluoride, and continue today.

"Fluoride is good for your teeth" "You want your teeth to look like those Europeans"?

Yeah, I doubt it as well. IIRC, there was one study done in Michigan comparing one city with fluoridated water with another with no fluoride. They stopped the study before completion, after no differences were seen between the cities, and went ahead with fluoridating everywhere anyways.

I like how the fact I'm exposing the OP as a conspiracy theorist necessitates, in your mind, the fact I'm advocating you do something other than remain skeptical.

This thread is fear mongering with tabloid-tier images and blurbs. Still not a single scientific study, paper, or review.

YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM DRINKING TAP WATER AND NOTHING YOU'VE POSTED SO FAR IS A GOOD DISSUASION

Try iodine tincture (not betadine) on your forehead or scalp. Results are near immediate and dramatic.

TOP FUCKING KEK

Reported, kike

Attached: '¨l,.gif (307x362, 9.79K)

You're a tourist shill, you're not exposing anyone. Back to reddit you go.

oh ok, yea ive seen though. i always just assumed it was just (((filtered))) water, no fluoride removed.

Here's your (You)s.

You clearly drink a lot of tap water, too. Now, tell me. Why is it that the intial push for fluoridation involved 3 aluminum companies, 2 steel companies, and 2 chemical companies?

Attached: alcoa.jpg (255x300, 26.26K)

I was referring to the spring water chaim. I should of made that clear.

Why is it you can't just fucking say what you think, and instead have to ask a bunch of /x/-tier spoopy questions like you think you're going to lead people to some profound revelation?

If you have something to say about 3 aluminum companies, 2 steel companies, and 2 chemical companies just fucking say it, retard.

It infiltrates the crystal structure in your teeth and actually makes them weaker, not to mention fluoride can participate in a double replacement reaction in the bone and form a highly toxic calcium salt.

Why are people responding to an obvious slide thread? Filter the kike faggot and move on.

Attached: when the zyklon B hits hard.jpg (584x960, 57.38K)

Attached: checked2.gif (248x255, 94.15K)

I dunno, but I'm bored. Why did you bump this bullshit?

ok.

so even IF i was a "conspiracy theorist" and everything I say is hogwash.

IF thats the case, youre still saying its better to dump alarming amounts of poisonous chemicals in the water supply based on 1950s era pseudo science.

neck yourself my nigger.

You can make a distillation set up with a sealed put that you boil water in connected to a copper tube that leads to a bulb where it condenses and flows down another copper tube into a container.

will look into it, thanks.

Attached: milk.gif (350x200, 834.72K)

OP here, i didnt think boiling removed anything but chlorine, does this work?

Hey, you notice you're completely alone in this thread? No one else is fooled. Also I already explained that it's because they're disposing of their smelting waste in your water. If you're fine with that, then by all means, continue to be their trash can.

the amount of pro-water contamination in this thread really does show me which topics the jewbots prioritize for discrediting

looks like we struck a nerve boys, the jews are unhappy

The organophosphate fertilizer industry does the same thing. Except they don't give one good excuse why sodium hexametaphosphate should be in pancake syrup and fruit punch.

I've been drinking tap water my whole life. As have my parents. Some faggot that can't provide a single scientific paper when pressed multiple times is not going to convince to buy water from a bottle, or something from Filterman. Especially when that faggot is the conspiracy theorist OP with earlobe spacing.

Oh no I'm one of the only sane people in this thread woe is me.

I notice you both have yet to provide any scientific studies, papers, or reviews on your conspiracy theory that fluoridate tap water does "something" that you can't even elucidate with anything but "fluoride stare".

Attached: oh you.jpg (300x214, 7.45K)

Get your liquids from your food.

says the guy posting creepy (((disney))) images like it has some sort of meaning other than hes a good goy

22) Fluoride may damage the brain. According to the National Research Council (2006), “it is apparent that fluorides have the ability to interfere with the functions of the brain.” In a review of the literature commissioned by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), fluoride has been listed among about 100 chemicals for which there is “substantial evidence of developmental neurotoxicity.” Animal experiments show that fluoride accumulates in the brain and alters mental behavior in a manner consistent with a neurotoxic agent (Mullenix 1995). In total, there have now been over 100 animal experiments showing that fluoride can damage the brain and impact learning and behavior.

epa.gov/ncct/toxcast/files/summit/48P Mundy TDAS.pdf

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

>Walt Disney loved (((me)))
TOP FUCKING KEK MOSHE

You're the real MVPs ITT, anons.

…..shit

SHOULD I MAKE MY OWN TAP?

Attached: Flouride Your Shit Up.jpeg (700x394 18.29 KB, 4.91M)

Attached: DO IT.jpg (2000x1000, 58.71K)

WILL TWO TUBES OF TOOTHPASTE SUFFICE OR SHOULD I GET MORE FOR THE COCKTAIL?
MAYBE IT'S TOO MILD

Attached: that fluoride stare.jpg (500x490, 39.45K)

Suspicious

You can buy ready made water distillers. How effective distillation is would depend on fluorides' evaporation point relative to water and if it would re-condense into the clean water. My guess is that it would remove most, but not all, unless maybe it was twice distilled (laboratory grade). Distillation is probably the most cost effective, but there are probably tests that have already been done that would show the numbers.

Nascent Iodine is the key.

I've been drinking fluorated water all my life, eaten GMO's and highly processed foods and I ain't dead nor sick yet because of it.

MAKE YOUR OWN

Attached: bypass.jpg (700x394 454 B, 4.91M)

I don't know if anybody else has done it, but I tried it as self-experimentation and dreams and memories from years ago resurfaced in incredible detail in a day or two.

EVEN THOUGH IM BANNED BY THE CUCK MOD SKELETOR

I actually care about this topic so I'm going to throw in my .02. I've done a ton of research into this, and the best quick rundown of the current state of water quality comes in the form of a comment I found on amazon when I was looking at reviews for the big berkey. Going to quote the whole thing below. It's rather long but interesting. There's one part that is total woo woo science that I'll comment out in red, but I'll leave it in there just for sake of completion.

The only thing i'll say is that as you get older, it will begin to take effect.

I'm 41 and in good health. Check.

Why nascent and not Lugol's or tincture?

I'm 30 already mate, and I rarely get sick.

To be honest, i never heard of tincture, or used Lugols. By experience, Nascent Iodine has had a good effect on me, and others have too.

Thoughts on high-iodine foods like Kombu?

this old-user knows.

I'm aware of online debate over which is the best but I don't know the arguments. The important thing I've remembered is take your selenium and use salt when supplementing with iodine.

Sorry for the long spam posts, no idea why we have such a small text limit while an 16 MB video limit.

Anyway, I've been in contact with water toxicologists at various universities, and I was able to figure out which water purifier is verified for removing all the bad shit in your water. Would recommend getting this: aquasana.com/drinking-water-filter-systems/reverse-osmosis-claryum

I would recommend all anons check what the water quality is in their area and see what toxins are more leached into their systems and cross reference that with the performance data sheet attached.