Would it make more strategic sense to arrest the few thousand judges or politicians who enable the illegals in the...

Would it make more strategic sense to arrest the few thousand judges or politicians who enable the illegals in the short term than it is to focus on the illegals right away?

We need to deport 20 million illegals, but good luck with the DOJ & the 9th circuit.

Attached: 12 hour Smoked Lamb Shoulder.jpg (550x550 171.22 KB, 384.18K)

Yes.

Attached: Picture 19.png (446x368, 278.42K)

These "people" have committed treason against the state and nation of the US. How do we get justice?

Invoke the true meaning of the Second Amendment to the Bill of Rights.

Imagine how white blood cells defend the body. That is the operation to mimic. I'm with the FBI and even I know this. Sheesh.

Remember, illegals aren't precisely "illegals": Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, George Bushes I/II, and thousands of other government officials and influential news personalities encouraged them to come.

It is a mistake on our part to see them as criminals. They're not the criminals. They have to go back. But they're not the criminals here. The criminals are the DC government, the kikes who colluded. These monsters.

What the "illegals" did was perfectly rational: they came for free shit. Completely understandable.

It's the ones who robbed us and gave it away as "free" who must bear the price.

Attached: 6rZ8g8R.jpg (400x400, 20.01K)

Hmmm. I've seen a sudden uptick of posts advocating or implying that we need to commit violent acts. Every other thread has anons advocating assassinations or implying assassinations.
Odds are it's just human nature and not FBI shit. Obviously the situation is unnatural and our first instinct is to yell Hail Valhallah! and fight. But this is not a normal situation. This is not a normal genocide.
But if it is the FBI trying to convince anons to stage ill thought out "acts of terrorism" I wonder what the game is? Why the suddent uptick in sliding terrorism?
Is something planned? Do they want to use us to affect some alterior plan?
I hope it's just angry anons and I hope no one actually does anything until we're ready.

It's because we are realizing that the civil war the election postponed is not going to be postponed for long.

The election is being postponed? Which country?

Obviously I'm just a singular user, but I think it is real rage you are seeing for the most part. Shills (or useful idiots) advocate for random amateurish killings (politically impotent/toxic) not targeted NWO busting. We cannot slow down the process now. We need to keep fanning the flames and building our grassroots while destroying the (((Globalist Marxist))) indoctrination system via education and media. We need to keep building psychological momentum and getting people used to the idea of fighting for their future rather than collective sudoku.

I have been raging extra hard recently now that the normies are waking up. I can't imagine how frustrated some old Nazis feel now that the JQ is being taken seriously again after decades of comatose sleep. Rather late than never I suppose.

They hanged, starved and brutalized Germany after the war. All of post-WW2 history is a lie designed to save Jewish usury and eliminate their only intelligent and dangerous competition to the god like risen construct of the eternal automated Jewish electronic carnival of Sin.

AWAKEN WHITE MAN AND ALL OTHER RACES. SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL!

I suspect they're bummed that they won't be able to see the dawn of the resurrected White civilization, but I'm sure they're pleased that the flame will not die, despite all the crap the kikes are slinging at us.
While I would rejoice if some dedicated user took out the entire Sulzberger family, I know for a fact that most people are quite incapable of pulling off such NWO busting operations. Too many people overestimate their own abilities and the abilities of other like-minded kinsmen. It's like how Marxist morons always assume that 100% of every "worker" wants to be a communist too and will agree with them if they tried to stage a revolt instead of just shooting the faggots and laughing.
One example of our side making this mistake was the Bob Matthews who made a terrible miscalculation and drastically overestimated the anger that regular people felt towards the System and fantastically overestimated his own abilities and his comrades' abilities. And Bob wasn't an idiot either. But he was unexperienced in assymetric wafare and made understandable mistakes.
I don't want anyone to repeat those mistakes until we have the numbers to make up for losses. Now is the time for building up a support base among White kinsmen everywhere.
We must not put the cart before the horse and engage in violent adventurism before we have a support base among the people.

Yeah, the top DxOxM is IxBxF. It's so fucking obvious. You or I, we watch our fucking mouths. But those with a license to incite show their true gloXw-in-the-dXark colors, don't they?

I'll toast to that! HH HH HH HH

Attached: hearts.gif (500x300, 394.49K)

We start an inquisition.

Attached: skeleton insurgency.jpg (2418x1722, 1016.42K)

What's this arrest bullshit?

Attached: Do Not Fuck With Us.gif (480x214 39.36 KB, 447.32K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x332, 351.72K)

A M E R I M U T T got filtered kek

There are over 50,000,000 illegals in the country.
ANCHOR BABIES ARE NOT, AND HAVE NEVER BEEN, LEGAL CITIZENS.

Global fucking report.

(((Abraham Lincoln))) arranged for his little "amendments" to be enacted, with the zombie governments of the South under the control of his (((agents))).

Which of these is the law?
1. A law which is not enforced, but is clearly written, has a clear history, and is, on paper, supreme
2. A practice which is contrary to the laws of the land, but which at every level officials embrace

If you have read Might Makes Right you will know the answer.

I recognize that (((style of art)))

Attached: Jew_Art.png (816x458, 384.2K)

The nervous mentality of not wanting to use force to take back the country must be done away with. there will no longer be any activist judges (infiltrators) or treasonous policy makers if they are literally forced out or liquidated. the activist judges know damn well they are aiding in the destruction of a nation as that is their endgame. if they are left alone then good men will be run roughshod over until the end of time

They are parasites. Never respect again.

It will take decades of winning to turn this country around. We need to turn the lefties to our side without them thinking they have changed sides.

Yes it's generally better to treat the disease rather than a symptom, but theres not a point to treating the disease if a symptom will kill you before you finish.

Anons drop NWO dox
It's time to be proactive

Fuck me user you have me in stitches

They did a number making sure people were gun-shy as individuals. Everyone got programmed to do nothing until everyone was doing something. Break the programming and act and you are nailed as a loner.
Everyone has to get fed up and start handling shit or they will continue to force compliance.

There are over 30 million illegals. However, legal v.s. illegal is largely irrelevant- there are well over 100 million non-whites that need to be removed. The illegals are only the tip of the iceberg, and the fact that they are illegal is merely a talking point for the bluepilled normalfags to push for their removal.