Rich NY Kikes forced to integrate their schools

(((Manhattan Upper West Side))) parents angrily rant against plan to bring more black kids to their schools.

The plan would require the UWS schools to reserve 25 percent of their seats for children scoring below grade level in statewide English and Math tests

Other urls found in this thread:

friendsofsabbath.org/Further_Research/e-books/TheFateofEmpiresbySirJohnGlubb.pdf
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/10/das-tomb-karl-marxs-resting-place-has-an-entry-fee/412411/
businessinsider.com/karl-marx-grave-costs-6-to-visit-2015-10
gothamist.com/2016/09/29/uws_school_zoning_battle.php
lincolntowers.com/
behindthename.com/name/leah
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=savitt
hebrewsurnames.com/SAVICH
ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2018/04/25/push-to-boost-middle-school-diversity-upsets-some-uws-parents-#
schools.nyc.gov/schoolportals/03/m199/default.htm
ps199pta.org/
spartareport.com/2016/10/rich-nyc-hipster-parents-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: WATCH_Wealthy_white_Manhattan_parents_angrily_rant_against_plan_to_bring_more_black_kids_to_their_schools_-_2018-04-27_18.35.18.png (847x1574, 824.56K)

cool source bro.

everybody fucking knows that's a kikehole and this isn't a new thing. kikes have been doing this diversity for thee but not for me shit for years just look at (((samantha bee))) and he heeb husband keeping niggers out of their neighborhoods and schools while they virtue signal on national (((media))).

*her

Why is it okay to segregate students by age? There is rampant age discrimination going on in these schools, and nobody says a thing about it. You're telling kids that are already advantaged by having been born sooner that they are going to be even more advantaged by being placed in a sixth rather than second grade class. How is that not offensive?

The Jewtube comments are gold.

Attached: Upper_West_Side_parents_angrily_rant_against_plan_to_bring_more_black_kids_to_their_schools_-_YouTube_-_2018-04-27_18.51.06.png (1061x6393, 884.9K)

This is good. How can we go about bringing in more diversity to their Yeshiva schools? Hopefully some young Jew girls get drugged and pimped out by the dindus. Karma finally comes to bite the Jew in his ass.

Make sure you correct all the niggers claiming they are white when pushing this story.

>…but tuesday's meeting was at PS199; one of the city's (((whitest))) schools
Like clockwork.

Beautiful comments.

How will the ADL ever recover?

Oh, right, the ADL was founded upon blaming a black man to cover for a Jew raping shiskas as they usually do!

Vaguely related video (JQ stats in general) by Alt-Hype, who seems to be trying to redeem his cursed sodomite ass.
Good video to spread to normies since it's statistics heavy.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9.48K)

Attached: Dems the Rules.png (600x828 278.57 KB, 125.13K)

(((Jason Jones))) of Daily Show fame and (((Samantha Bee))) most certainly do their best to keep niggers out of the (((Upper west side)))

To quote (((Jason Jones))) while at the meeting "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get", ironically while him and his ilk, tribe, and kin do what they do every single fucking day on the TalmudVision.

I guess the best thing these kikes can do is take (((Jason Jones)))'s words when speaking out keeping niggers out of their kikeling's schools "don't talk to (((media)))".

Bet the jews wish they blanda'd up right about now. kek

Attached: Bingo.gif (500x219, 203.87K)

Attached: niggers.jpg (355x499 374.92 KB, 57.8K)

No no, you're completely right. I see it because the they are morally and intellectually dishonest cretins. Multiculti always led to a downfall of civilization (not the only factor though). For that, read 20 pages of "The fate of empire":

friendsofsabbath.org/Further_Research/e-books/TheFateofEmpiresbySirJohnGlubb.pdf

And then continue to point out that even today, people don't want to live together because on average, they hate each other. To underline that statement, show maps of demographics of bigger US cities, where you can see that there are areas dominated by whites, areas dominated by blacks, areas dominated by Latinos, areas dominated by Asians etc… There is just a very clear cut line in demographics. People automatically segregate themselves when it comes to living space. When they go to work, they become apathetic people thinking "God, I hate these people, but at least I don't have them as neighbors".

Finish your line of reasoning by making the argument that completely different cultures never work together, i.e. take conservative Christians, conservative Muslims, and conservative Jews (and even more than that), each with their respective line of though/traditions. They will hate each other and don't want to live near each other. In order for these people to be living together in a close area, each one of them has to give up some part of his culture/traditions in order to work together… or would someone argue that a radical Muslim (which basically is just every Muslim in the view of an orthodox Jew) could live in the same house as a Christian? German refugee centers show that it certainly doesn't work, even with the "non radical" Muslims.

The end result will be that everyone will have to change their original culture in order to adapt for living together. Finally, the multicult destroys cultures and traditions to create a big mass of nothingness. Multiculti is only multi in the beginning, but will become "mono" over a long period of time like mixing beautiful useful separate paints together until it turns into the single most ugly and useless color imaginable. Thus the name itself is a lie. They are deeply dishonest liars.

Is that really true? Considering that he's buried in London, do they really charge a little over £4 for entrance?

What next? Escape from Miami? Escape from Chicago? They're going to have nowhere to run from their agenda pretty soon.

Attached: they have to go back.jpg (370x257, 31.29K)

Israel and New Zealand. Or maybe California before it becomes an even greater shitshow

>theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/10/das-tomb-karl-marxs-resting-place-has-an-entry-fee/412411/
>businessinsider.com/karl-marx-grave-costs-6-to-visit-2015-10

Attached: C'he Chem.gif (271x214, 8.89K)

i would rather say that multiculti is a symptom of the old age of an empire
The cycle of life and death will continue for individuals and empires alike

This. It’s a sign of late stage empire while also hastens the decline

Checking your check, goddamn, even in death kikes still kike.

Attached: jews[1].jpg (825x540 39.31 KB, 57.45K)

Enjoyable.

I hope some redpilled black kids end up going to one of those schools

Attached: 1490249312628.jpg (614x615 83.08 KB, 552.32K)

Haha, oh wow, holy shit. I'll bet whoever Marx's living decedents are get some of those shekels too.

Checked

Attached: PeriodicResponsibleDegu-max-1mb[1].gif (400x224 41.78 KB, 6.91M)

WHITE PHOSPHOR THIS THREAD

tfw the diversity chickens come home to roost.

>wealthy (((white))) manhattan parents

Good, they can get fucked like they were fine fucking over the white goyim everywhere. Enjoy your brown grandchildren and swirl down the drain with the rest of us.

Perhaps a nigger will hurt some jews and then the jews will be forced into segregated classes due to terrible antisemitism. Like Israel, jews can choose to go outside of these jew only classes to experience the other classrooms but they'll always have a homeroom if it gets to much for them. Further this jew-only classroom isn't a religious organization in a public school goy, stop trying to have religion on campus remember its separation between church and state goy, not separation between synagogue and state.

Are they saying blacks are stupid?

Attached: 1497707171158.jpg (210x230, 4.97K)

maybe referen to data, that showed that all 25 percent of idiot children are black

No, they're just racists. Blacks could be the highest scoring minority in the world, and their attempts would still be racist. The push for 'diversity', at its premise, is a push for culturally normalized racism. The oligarchs are pushing for another war. Humans don't naturally want to engage in war unless they are herded into it. The culture of diversity is going to be the wellspring for World War 3, and I believe it will happen after the Vatican is totally usurped in a cold coup. Watch for Ratzinger's death, you'll see what I mean.

I dont know why you guys keep up with the New Zealand meme. There are literally NO jews here, and immigration laws are very strict. The south island is probably the single whiteist anglo place in the world right now.

Yeah, they just import the Chinese, the Jews of Asia, instead.

user, I:

Karl Marx's great-great-grandson backflips for money while sleeping rough on Kingston's streets

Forgot the pic. Joseph Marx is the one on the middle.

Attached: Joe Alvey-Taylor, Joseph Marx and Will Fraser-Coombe.JPG (2400x1600, 679.94K)

He's not really homeless, bro. He's virtue-signalling. Once he's done "raising awareness" it'll be right back to the kibbutz.

Zig Forums should just use the Rules for Radicals on all libtards, making them live up to their own standards and politics.

All libtards would disappear overnight if they found out them and their gated libshit kids have to deal with diversity personally.

And what better place for the kikes to run to once their current host implodes?

I hope some real jews end up there

Attached: pol goes to israel and gets a away with it because theyre in blackface.webm (480x360, 1.86M)

Proposing troll campaign where we bombard their snail and email with kike quotes turned back on them.

I can tell from the pic hes far from poor. Hes a rich hipster asshole virtue signaling. Even his trying to look poor clothes clearly cost hundreds of dollars. If his only income was as a gymnastica teacher he wouldnt have time to go out and do dumb shit like this.

checked and kek'd

Did he breakup with Sean Last?

Attached: Sean Last - philosemitic TRS writer.png (705x640, 55.05K)

Rich ny kikes send their children to prestigious $100k a year private schools.

In all likelihood these are all just slightly better off white people eeking out a slightly above average (by nyc standards) living.

We should start some sort of a meme campaign posing as (((them))) saying that we want more diversity to (((their))) schools

Attached: black jews draft.png (2480x3508, 3.47M)

WHITE NATIONALISM IS THE CAUSE OF WHITE GENOCIDE

And that's exactly why some anons believe it's a prime target for the Jews.

good, then all the kikes will flee to Israel

This.

Not exactly true because privates are unnecessary for them if the school itself is in a jew neighborhood. This is PS 191, the very same school rich kikes like samantha bee and her kike hubby jones of the daily jew kvetched at when it was about to be culturally enriched and where they send their chosenite spawn to keep them out of nigger's reach.

That said, even if they were white (and they're not), rich and sheltered/segregated city dwelling white liberals deserve to get what they voted for and Trump should do everything in his power to force them to have to deal with the consequences of not voting for him and remember, Trump didn't even get 10% of the vote in Manhattan, nor did he get the jewish vote which voted against Trump so badly that even more latinos voted for Trump than those dirty kikes and sure enough obviously samantha bee and someone from the fucking daily jew show and her ilk did not vote for him.

So dear President Trump, please culturally enrich all liberal enclaves using HUD or EOs. Give them what they want, the diversity they virtue signal everyday for and you'll be the best president ever.

JIDF pls go

Someone posted on cuckchan about this last night. These people are actually middle class whites who through zoning were fortunate enough to luck into the best public schools in the country I guess. However the head of that school district is, you guessed it a race mixing kike, so this is why we're here now.

Also some rich kikes made the point last night that rich kikes put their kids in rich kike school. So this is nothing more that destroying a prestigious public school for diversity, which I'm not going to applaud. Kikes or not, it's fucking stupid and illogical.

Attached: ANGRYNIGGER.gif (141x171, 11.3K)

bingo.
same vein as 'open borders for israel'
let's give them a heavy dose of the old kikery

>B…Buh n…no, goys, we're really (((fellow white people))), you shouldn't be applauding this.

Choke on your own medicine, jude.

I'll find the info for you, faggot. But think about it, why would yids put their kids with goys? It makes no sense.

"Residents of the Upper West Side co-op cluster Lincoln Towers are angry that the Department of Education's latest elementary school rezoning proposal draws a line through their complex, zoning children at 165 and 186 West End avenues to PS 191, a school with historically low test scores and, until recently, a contested "persistently dangerous" state ranking. Lincoln Towers has long been zoned in its entirety to PS 199—one of the most coveted elementary schools in the city, about a block from their homes.

"We have 2,600 signatures on petitions," Leah Savitt, a resident of 165 West End Avenue, told DOE officials on Wednesday, when the plan was unveiled. "We have continually asked you to respect our community, and so far you have not acknowledged that."

gothamist.com/2016/09/29/uws_school_zoning_battle.php
lincolntowers.com/

There's a good story about that actually. The Jewish families take over the local schoolboard and defund the public schools, and give the money to the Jewish schools. Diversity is never coming to Jewish schools because the Jews own the districts.

The (((media))) wouldn't be using this for their daily one-minute of hate against whites if Jews were in any way in danger here.

Also so what if there's some Jews in that school? There's also Goys in that school.

But you guys may be right, that district did vote Democrat last election. So these faggots get what's coming to them I guess. Still, I find the whole thing sad.

Leah
behindthename.com/name/leah
Savitt
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=savitt
hebrewsurnames.com/SAVICH

Attached: IMG_0178.PNG (737x1024, 1.03M)

Yup. They would just treat intelligent niggers like whites.

I have it for you already kike cunt.

Attached: MUH PROOFS.jpg (356x600, 82.65K)

Open and Divine Education for All.

Oy the dirty goyinm wouldn't even let their innocent kids feed us!

Fucker always has a pissraeli shekel lifeline just because he is a fucking jew.

here's a little better one

Attached: black jews draft 2.png (2480x3508, 5.97M)

This is to be used in areas of liberals. We are not attempting to persuade the kike - they are far too particularist to be swayed by outside voices. But what we can do is make everyone else believe they're supposed to be one thing. Then reveal them to fail to meet expectations. :^)

Can anyone ID that school? Schools often post year books online. Im sure Zig Forumsox would be interested in the student last names.

Via the original source of the story:
ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2018/04/25/push-to-boost-middle-school-diversity-upsets-some-uws-parents-#

schools.nyc.gov/schoolportals/03/m199/default.htm

ps199pta.org/

I think thats the school. Cant find a yearbook though.

fair point.

Attached: mikko merikivi 2.PNG (640x360, 319.77K)

The fact that the kikes are feeling the pressure from their agenda means that it's impossible for actual whites to escape it.
Why applaud this? Niggers need to go.
They need to get out of everything.

>Implying jews won't oy vey their way out of imported niggers

Yes, that's it, as quoted here:

< save the kikes from niggers
>>>/gaschambers/

Attached: 1442788024612.jpg (1536x2048 144.63 KB, 338.64K)

link?

There's no downside the way I see it. White kids shouldn't be in the school system. It's corrupt, evil indoctrination The less whites in the system the better. Also these middle class people can do what people have done for all time: move if they don't like it and still want to abuse their children by sticking them in a less bad school somewhere else.

It really disappoints me that people even here on Zig Forums defend school on any level. It's like you guys never went to one.

comeon user, even the parents know only the chimps will score low.

White schools are sort of fun, especially when there are very few lowerclass people around. It's like a party all the time, sort of. Social mixing, weeee so fun. The problem is that such emotions reduce intellectual growth.

No one's defending it per se, it's just that an overwhelming number of whites simply don't have any other choice but public schooling. To shit on them for that just shows your true kike colors.

This is why you send your kid to a unisex school if you can. Men are way more cordial with each other if they aren't constantly fighting over pussy.

The pta site links to camp ramapo and (((camp settoga))). Checkout Ramapo in the pic. They call this camping! Dont know if ramapo is kike too or just for the goys.

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-182716~01.png (948x1103, 2.09M)

spartareport.com/2016/10/rich-nyc-hipster-parents-racist/

This goes back to 2016. The parents then were outraged at a plan to force their kids to attend ps191 because their school was too white and the other school was too poor and shitskinned.

ID test

Yes they do, retard.

I mean, you must know I meant monetarily. What other vector are you talking about?

I did not assume whatever you thought you were alluding to. I operate by the principal that school is as good for children as candy, and much less fun.

They have done studies where they put niggers in the most advanced schools with gorillions of dollars in funding and they still perform like fucking dumb apes.

Attached: niggers are dumb get over it.png (324x333 124.32 KB, 22.32K)

Laughing as the whole ship goes down is not the answer. What will remain?

is there evidence he even existed in the first place .. ?

Zionist jews fuck up Jew countries to MAKE their people go to Israel.

They cannot maintain the schools for long. The Hooktube video is related.