Fire at Trump Tower in Azerbaijan

Another fire at a Trump property, this time at a tower under construction at Baku, Azerbaijan.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EuZD2
archive.is/sXAqN
socom.mil/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Special_Operations_Command
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess these dumb fucks have never heard of insurance, huh?

Sage for shit op, no link, pathetic content, and an overall failure to adhere to Zig Forums standards of quality. +1 point for using a hooktube embed

Attached: feiowahfeoiuahfeoiaf.jpg (250x250, 15.6K)

Really, there's not any more news other than what's already in the OP, but here you go anyway:
archive.is/EuZD2
https:// www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/trump-tower-fire-azerbaijan-baku-latest-video-international-grand-prix-f1-new-york-building-a8326891.html

You saved that pic of yourself?

The President helped build a hotel in Azerbaijan that appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.
archive.is/sXAqN

Too much to be a coincidence. These arsonists are sending a message signal. What does fires mean esoterically/memetically?

Not sure if it's coincidence, but that's where Formula1 is this week. Definitely a lot of eyes on Baku right now.

That the unnecessary, the unclean, shall be purged with a cleansing flame. That which is left behind is all that was strong enough to withstand the flames.

Attached: Bane was born in darkness.jpg (1000x666, 33.62K)

sage for dubs wasted on retard.

dead center of Khazaria. Just sayin.

Then it isn't fucking news, is it goatfucker?

Time for a freefall collapse right into the building's footprint.. r-right go.. guys?

That isn't what happened to the 9/11 towers at all. They collapsed from the centre and a 'tear' would've partially been visible from one of the four sides.
You can observe this from anyside by watching the small box room at the top.

The building didn't freefall, by the time you see it fall the centre had started blowing out the supports.

Serves him right, he trusted turkroaches.

There's nothing funny about faggots. The idea of gays needs to be eliminated along with the practice. It's not funny. I'm tired of seeing this "lol gays" shit. They need to be treated with disdain, any mention of them needs to be treated with disdain. Even calling somebody a faggot as a joke is a problem. Gays need to be eliminated from sight and mind.
Imageboards have done more to normalize faggotry than any left wing organization.

Azerbaijan has a huge weapons contract with Israel.

Given the location, I wonder who's side they would take in a war. USA or Russia?

Hmm, I wonder who started this fire and also the two recent fires in Trump Tower in Manhattan and the recent fire in Hillary Clinton's house in New York state.

I have no idea. Any guesses?

socom.mil/

Who would do something like this to send a signal to Trump? Could it be the same entity that started a deadly fire in Trump Tower in New York City three days after Trump threatened to remove all US troops from Syria?

socom.mil/

'''1. Trump Administration officials publicly state that the United States government will maintain the JCPOA nuclear agreement with Iran.

2. Several days later a mysterious fire breaks out in the Trump Tower in Baku, Azerbaijan.

PURE COINCIDENCE.

socom.mil/