Remember that nanny who murdered the children of the CNBC CEO after the article of the 43 trillion dollars went up?

Remember that nanny who murdered the children of the CNBC CEO after the article of the 43 trillion dollars went up?

web.archive.org/web/20180428152121/https://slate.com/technology/2018/04/nanny-killer-yoselyn-ortega-sought-psychological-help-three-days-before-she-killed-two-
children.htmlarchive.is/FkfJu

Attached: 1434009695353.jpg (598x575 607.9 KB, 104.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FkfJu
getoutofdebt.org/63195/reader-expresses-concern-spire-law-group-going-poof
prnewswire.com/news-releases/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-175828861.html
web.archive.org/web/20121027235720/https://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-2012-10-25
archive.fo/yrbum
archive.fo/Tgyx7
tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2012/10/re-james-n-fiedler-sbn-36643-dba-managing-partner-of-spire-law-group-llp.html
orlytaitzesq.com/i-got-a-call-from-james-n-fiedler-a-managing-partner-of-a-ny-law-firm-which-filed-a-43-trillion-dollar-law-suit-against-multiple-largest-banks-and-top-senior-officials-of-obama-administration/
archive.is/7J3JJ
archive.is/1Vixy
archive.is/JABc3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, I remember.

The CIA and Mossad did this w/ the use of research chemicals. ;^)

Why would you waste expensive chemicals on a simple message?

Because what was at stake was much more valuable than "expensive chemicals". Also, to set an example for anyone having second thoughts.

I remember. How could one forget something as disgustingly sleazy as this.

She was convicted in the days around the 19th this year.
CNBC put it on it's front page below some druuuuumph bashing stuff if I recall correctly.

You don't know what you're talking about- it's insanely cheap to produce copious amounts of LSD, 25i-nBoME and other such chemicals that specifically only target your brain ;^)

Most shooters tend to be of this experiment- we can see this in James Holmes very easily. You don't have to kill your victims if their brains have been fried after their use is up. :^)

I use it as an example to others I find.

it's also insanely difficult to synthesize, and if you do fuck up that 25i-nBoME can cause brain damage

What's a little brain damage to a MKUltra'd goy, goy?

And what's it to an organization that runs the drug trade AND is known for its heinous acts these days. ;^)

You say it's expensive to synthesize, yeah, maybe for you because you don't have unlimited funbux from Uncle Sam or billions in black funds from drug trade, human trafficking, etc

LSD isn't used in Monarch Programming; in fact it was the MKUltra project that showed that. Which is why they in turn doubled down on the illegality of LSD. They don't want you to have the cure.

re-read what I actually typed.

That's why they moved on :^)

Yeah I meant to say difficult, but, the context is still the same with 'expensive.'

Correct they can't use LSD to brainwash people because it's a curative medicine.

Cost and technical difficulty are no the same regardless of context. LSD is extremely difficult to synthesize even with the best equipment.

Extremely difficult yet it's able to be found everywhere and in large amounts? You have no idea what you are talking about.

They created and fostered a culture around it, they made huge festivals to make money off of and test their products, which, are in turn surrounded by police and security who know exactly what it is going on in there…

They moved on from LSD to stronger synthesized product. The cost of production and difficulty to produce are most definitely CORRELATED, wouldn't you say? But in this case how you say it is difficult to produce is entirely wrong. Especially newer chemicals that are out there right now.

like how the hells angels secured grateful dead shows on behalf of the bear and jerry's handlers?
weren't they all in tight with McKenna and Thompson?
weren't they all on black payroll and that's why the bear and McKenna did random experiments with giving sensitive people who organically came to the deads more private acid tests massive doses then wrecking their psyche?
acid isn't how they do it these days
think the anti-acid, benzos
take a benzo your a is trip is done
good or bad, it's done
same thing with eating meat and potatoes old festival trick before new age kids came through with benzos to wind people down at 4am, gets you back to earth without all the bad things

LSD was made with society in mind and specifically targets your brain, whereas, mushrooms are a naturally occurring product of nature that affects your whole body.

One is apart of a drug trade that is ruled by glow in the dark niggers and the other is something nature made that they can't use to abuse and exploit people with, because, it's cheap to produce and occurs naturally. Did you know most governments and military's spray to kill psychedelic mushrooms where'er they may be found to grow naturally en masse? It's more illegal to possess too than it is to make or have LSD.

The opposite of your claims is true; you say it is difficult to produce yet it is everywhere

There really isn't giant dens or festivals held for mushrooms, and even the non-psychedelic ones are made to be demonized. I know a man whose granny cured her cancer in 3 months with dietary change and a mushroom extract.

That sounds more curative than a drug that warps your perception into oblivion and you can use to influence someone to do what you want without them knowing later.

Most of the clean LSD used to come out of upstate New York.

Nice digits, but, listen… Have you ever encountered people who take any 'psychedelic' or entheogen or whatever glow in the dark nigger word you would like to use and the drugs don't affect them at all yet their pupils are still dilated? Any o' the psyches. Any of em. Doesn't matter what one.

I want to say you haven't but I don't know obviously, but, my point is there's more here going on than you want to admit because it holds bigger implications that are far more negative than they are positive.

Stick with liberty caps. You can trust the manufacturer. It does work, in moderation.

oh my sweet summer child you clearly need to hang out with the old heads
there's always been a small group going against, just gotta know where to look
did you know that language is a product of man eating mushrooms back in the day?

there's moments of clarity but yes I have and I identified them as threats. they were given a "i believe in Jesus Christ the only lord and savior so fuck off with that santanic shit" the second they start with that mindless "Lucifer is totally good," shit. I usually then make a protective sphere for my people and get them to move the fuck on from that noise.
read the first part of this post, which was beginning to manifest before you had written that.
they use benzos to saturate the beta waves then hijack everything else with emf and other shit, way back in the day they used lsd and overwhelmed all the other receptors with bullshit to hope the static makes it's own message that they were all working to project through the noise

microdosing brother

This happens when I smoke weed.

My friend it does not matter if the LSD is 'clean' or not. :^)

There was somebody I knew who ate eighths of mushrooms constantly and never did it work. One time he ate a quarter and nothing happened. Then for the last time he ate a quarter, but, before he did that. I explained to him a few words about perception, the mind, and his perspective, which, after that he had a very intense night.

We can chalk it up to that everyone processes chemicals 'differently,' but I don't believe that exactly as in the experience and research I have done.

From what I've gathered; a lot of people tend to experience the same trips or suffer the same faults from them.

You really think all of those people you encountered were on benzos or some type of bullshit pill? You need to have more experience with people then my friend.

But yeah they are definitely trying to usurp one signal over the other that is already occurring naturally. This much you can gather without looking at drugs, but, just what they do with technology alone.

It's extremely difficult to make and only a few people are capable of acquiring the chemicals to make it. When William Leonard Pickard was arrested in 2000 the USA's LSD availability went down 95%.

And I would say language is beyond what mushrooms have done to the brain, but, I'll agree that it definitely has played a role in genetics than others.
Again I find this to be total bullshit given that one of the largest busts in the world was in an old military facility. Plus how the FBI was dancing around that whole ordeal too.

Why would you shoot someone before pushing them out of bed?

set and setting man
you gotta know that anything you experience, heaven or hell, is the product of your mind

nah they were on psychs my dude; just sensitive people who came in contact with some idiot who name dropped a few entities as they were coming up and it took hold project the bullshit, if you don't believe it keep trying and someone else will; rudimentary meme magics
benzos are the way they make people okay with throwing their life away; they also completely eliminate any natural defenses to that stuff and makes you vulnerable to astral shit moreso than any psych will ever
speaking in broad terms but generally the people who come into contact with strong psychs are sensitive people who are on the fence and people who come into contact with benzos after coming into contact with psychs, as in hard core users not just a benny for a penny after a show, are the ones they target for removal

Fuck the D&C with bullshit talk of drugs. The topic is the article which cost a CEO his family and the connection that is made. It's an easy article to show the venom of kikes.

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

Attached: b.png (421x257, 109.67K)

Bullshit. People buy it on the street for 5 dollars a hit and people make it at home. Get your shit straight.

Attached: image (2)

Set and setting is something taught not known but yes this is a true and tried tactic that is important for users.

But you're still wrong in what you say- you are brainwashed to believe in this culture of LSD. You are entirely and extremely wrong about it.

Put this in your mouth and chew; your brain does not need the drugs in order have occur what happens on them.

Granted it is off-topic, but, there is a strong correlation between programming killers and using drugs to do it.

Why would this woman try to check herself in before doing this?

Not shills this time. Just a curious poster posting curious thoughts because half of you are too ingrained in to your reality around you.

fucking retard.
something like 90% of ALL LSD is manufactured in the same lab, from more or less, one source (atleast in the states, not sure about the rest of the world). no one fucking makes their own LSD. thats the most batshit retarded thing ive heard on here in a while. you clearly know shit all about this subject (unsurprisingly given Zig Forumss feelings about drugs).

if you bought anything that was called "LSD" from a buddy of yours that made it, you can be sure that it was LSA. LSA is far easier to synthesize (but it fucking sucks and youre basically giving yourself mild ergot poisoning), so if youve ever gotten any from your buddies who made it, its this. its effects are somewhat similar (but WAY shittier) to LSD

LSD requires a legitimate laboratory, as well as an absolute mastery of chemistry to synthesize properly.

did I ever say it did? that's what the sensitive people comments are about
they use the benzos to cut that higher ability off you nigger all drugs dull your senses some just dull not physical senses
that statement doesn't just apply to psych users, either McKenna implies it does because he tries to trap people in the game

Wrong again because it's localized in every city especially in places where there's huge cultures surrounding such things. ;^)

Each place has their own manufacturer and there is often more than just one person. The fact you believe it's so hard to produce tells me you've never been around such things. LSA doesn't produce the same effects as what LSD does, and I can tell you right now that from experience- LSD and RC's are the same in effect but different in synthesis. You could attribute this to perspective and what I view, but, that doesn't answer why questions of others.

Do you think chemists are in short supply or something?

You operate with the intentions that the drug is curative and that it is necessary to do this.

seeing as how the murderer was stopping by a shrink 3 days before she killed those kids, and seemingly had no prior mental illness, and we know how spooks like to dose the fuck out of goyim and brainwash them into killbots, i fail to see how discussion of various psychotropic substances is irrelevant to the subject.

on the contrary, i remember this story vividly, but ive never heard about the nanny seeing a shrink days before the incident. that IS important, and determining what kind of chemical was used could help to determine who was ultimately behind this vile act

Do you think lab equipment is hard to come by too? People who are serious don't need to spend hundreds of thousands to get the necessary equipment.

Sterilization of a room isn't as expensive as you will make it out to be either.

What is this? What do I operate with the intentions that the drug is curative? You are the one who suggested LSD is the antidote to the brainwashing techniques. I suggested that the primary methodology of brainwashing and suggestive personality modification is done through common overprescribed benzodiazepines because it is a "anti-acid." I then went on to suggest that eating meat and potatoes after a night of tripping tits in the woods will have the same effect, jumpstarting the lactic acid fermentation starting your brain to receive oxygen and stopping hallucinations the same as benzos. These drugs both saturate beta channels in the brain - one freely lets stuff bind the other does not.
Benzos are also promoted in popular culture just like lsd was.

im not talking about billys bathtub bullshit. but thats a good point about RCs being used to sub in for acid to normies though.

the pure, labgrade stuff comes from one source more or less and is distributed throughout the country. this is because it is nearly impossible to obtain the necessary precursors in this country without getting v& immediately.
no, but i DO think that the drug manufacturing trade is very "competitive", and that if there were multiples of them, and they were made aware of each other, they would attempt to "deal" with one another. see what happens with cocaine (though LSD manufacturers are much less violent than say, cartel).

again, it IS very difficult to acquire said lab equipment without getting picked out immediately in this country.

but thats not the hardest part (though synthesis of LSD DOES require an absolute mastery of chemistry, and a top of the line lab, to produce a clean product). the hardest part is acquiring the precursor chems in the US. outside of rare institutional studies on the chems, it pretty much does not exist in this country. you have to source it from outside and bring it in, which (imo) requires a complicit government (or at least some money paid to the right people).

ARE YOU GOYIM FEELING SLEEPY? I SURE AM. LET US ALL GO TO SLEEP

bump

do we have the name of this shrink that the nanny went to see?

Not expensive if you're a lab in China making it in mass quantities (and cutting it down with godknowswhat)

it's pretty hard to do even then
that's why the research chemical market is so strong
research chemicals are completely legal until called out under schedule. Similar to how analogues and other variants of addictive schedules can get through. you niggers think fetyanl is an organic development? came from the chinks who got funding from the above to get it out there.
anything that is a national epidemic will se government backing. first they do the crack, cool every kid in America gets prescribed legal meth. then they do the heroin, cool every one with disabilities get pain scrips (worked out so well so far, right). nice, now they all have some anxiety disease. it isn't the psychs it's the alternatives, the "cure" the "antidote" the whatever the fuck they were pushing
the next thing is benzos. they already aknowledge they overprescribe opiates and trump is doing his thing but the next market is already established so they don't care
it's behavior modification, their end goal
arguably, this executive needed some (((behavior modification))) in the form of his nanny killing his kids

you're so very wrong

90 percent 1 source guy is correct

>archive.is/FkfJu
Yes I do. What about it nigger? The case still hasn't stopped glowing.

dont make me post a molymeme
c'est n'est pas un argument

thank you

youll have to forgive me user, i havent been back here in a couple months. i see the first two pages of the cat full of dig thread stickies, and VERY little actual digging or discussion in any of them. trying to "re rail" a few. i wanted to see if anyone could dig up a name for me while im digging on the others.
yea im fucking skeptical as well bud

It's extremely difficult to synthesize LSD. The hardest part being the procurement of ergot. I've sent in lab samples of this "able to be found everywhere in large amounts 'LSD'" and each time it came back as that nBoME shit.

The last vial of legitimate LSD I was able to procure was back in 2001 and I have maybe 2 drops left.

back in the 90s i think it was that one guy who had that bunker mansion producing almost all of it for the ENTIRE WORLD. nowadays i think the biz is a little more competitive, but not by much

I want to say I recall the lab being a decommissioned missile silo, and the owner/partner ratted out the chemist because he got scared. But yeah back in the 90s as a teenager most legitimate LSD in the US was FOR SURE coming from that one guy.

It sucks that I've let my stash run so low; I thought it would last me until I died, but seems like I could maybe go through another vial. I just don't trust the anonymous method of LSD procurement, nor BTC. Also as my political views aren't exactly congruent with the sort of people I would imagine can get/sell/deliver me good LSD I don't know where to turn.

Understood user. You haven't missed much, either tbh

Here's a list of the case defendants.

Individual Defendants:

ROBERT BAUER, an individual - Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign
JEREMY BEN-AMI, an individual
DAVID BROCK, an individual,

MICHAEL BROSNAN, an individual
JON CORZINE, an individual - former New Jersey Governor and CEO of MF Global
JOSEPH CRUDO, SR., an individual
JOSEPH CRUDO, JR, an individual
HOWARD DICKSTEIN, an individual
SCOTT DREXEL, an individual
ANITA DUNN, an individual - former White House Communications Director
JOSEPH DUNN, an individual
JENNINE ENGLISH, an individual
JERRY FALK, an individual
TIMOTHY GEITHNER, an individual - United States Treasury Secretary
ERIC GEORGE, an individual
THOMAS V. GIRARDI, an individual
KAMALA HARRIS, an individual - California Attorney General
MYA HARRIS-WEST, an individual
ERIC HOLDER, an individual - United States Attorney General
JOHN HOONEN, an individual
JEFFREY HUVELLE, an individual
VALERIE JARRETT, an individual - Senior White House Advisor
PETER KRAUSE, an individual
WALTER LACK, an individual
THOMAS LAYTON, an individual
DANIELLE LEE, an individual
KENNETH LEWIS, an individual
HOWARD MILLER, an individual
DAVID J. PASTERNAK, an individual
VIKRAM PANDIT, an individual - recently resigned Chairman of the Board of Citigroup
MARY ROBERTS, an individual
ALAN ROTHENBERG, an individual
ALAN I. ROTHENBERG, an individual
ROBERT RUBIN, an individual - former United States Secretary of the Treasury
SANDOR SAMUELS, an individual
TODD TORR, an individual
WILLIAM WARDLAW, an individual
ANTHONY WEST, an individual - United States Assistant Attorney General
DOUGLAS WINTHROP, an individual

Government Entities:

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, as an involuntary plaintiff
THE STATE OF NEW YORK, as an involuntary plaintiff

Corporate Entities:

1ST CENTURY BANK aka FIRST CENTURY BANK, an entity form unknown
ABA SEGUROS, S.A. DE C.V.
ALLY BANK, N.A., in its own capacity and as an acquirer of certain assets and liabilities OF GMAC
ALLY CREDIT CANADA LIMITED
ALLY INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY, LTD.
ATACAMA MULTIMERCADO - FUNDO DE INVESTIMENTO
AURORA BANK, F.S.B.
BANC OF AMERICA SECURITIES LLC
BANCAMERICA ROBERTSON STEPHENS
BANCO CITIBANK DE GUATEMALA, S.A.
BANCO CITIBANK S.A.
BANCO CITICARD S.A.
BANCO GMAC S.A.
BANCO J.P. MORGAN S.A.
BANK BOSTON
BANK HANDLOWY W WARSZAWIE S.A.
BANK OF AMERICA (Asia)
BANK OF AMERICA (Macau)
BANK OF AMERICA CANADA
BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION
BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
BEAR STEARNS INTERNATIONAL FUNDING I S.A R.L.
CAPITAL II, COUNTRYWIDE CAPITAL III
CHASE HOME FINANCE, LLC
CHELSEA PARTICIPACOES SOCIETARIAS E INVESTIMENTOS LTDA.
CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK (Asia) CORPORATION LIMITED
CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK (Macau)
CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK (Macau)
CITI OVERSEAS INVESTMENTS BAHAMAS INC.
CITIBANK - DISTRIBUIDORA DE TITULOS E VALORES MOBILIARIOS S.A.
CITIBANK (HONG KONG) LIMITED
CITIBANK BERHAD
CITIBANK CARTOES PARTICIPACOES LTDA.
CITIBANK CORRETORA DE SEGUROS LTDA.
CITIBANK DEL PERU S.A.
CITIBANK HOLDINGS IRELAND LIMITED
CITIBANK MAGHREB
CITIBANK MALAYSIA (L) LIMITED
CITIBANK MEDIADOR
CITIBANK, N.A.
CITICORP CAPITAL PHILIPPINES, INC.
CITICORP FINANCE (INDIA) LIMITED
CITIFINANCIAL
CITIGROUP ASIA PACIFIC HOLDING CORPORATION
CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS
CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS COMMERCIAL CORP
CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS LUXEMBOURG
CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS
CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS, SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS, HOLDINGS LIMITED
CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS, HOLDINGS PTE. LTD
CITIGROUP HOLDING (SINGAPORE) PRIVATE LIMITED
CITIGROUP NETHERLANDS HOLDINGS B.V.
CITIGROUP, INC.
COHM OVERSEAS MEXICO HOLDING, S. DE R.L. DE C.V.
CORPORATION & CO. BESCHRANKT HAFTENDE KG
COUNTRYWIDE ALTERNATIVE ASSET MANAGEMENT
COUNTRYWIDE ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS
COUNTRYWIDE CAPITAL I, COUNTRYWIDE
COUNTRYWIDE CAPITAL IV
COUNTRYWIDE CAPITAL IX
COUNTRYWIDE CAPITAL MARKETS ASIA (HK) LIMITED
COUNTRYWIDE CAPITAL MARKETS
COUNTRYWIDE CAPITAL V
COUNTRYWIDE CAPITAL VI
COUNTRYWIDE CAPITAL VII
COUNTRYWIDE CAPITAL VIII
COUNTRYWIDE COMMERCIAL JPI LLC
COUNTRYWIDE COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE CAPITAL
COUNTRYWIDE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE
COUNTRYWIDE FINANCIAL CORPORATION, dba BAC HOME LOANS
COUNTRYWIDE HILLCREST
COUNTRYWIDE INTERNATIONAL GP HOLDINGS
COUNTRYWIDE INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LIMITED
COUNTRYWIDE MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
COUNTRYWIDE MORTGAGE VENTURES, LLC
COUNTRYWIDE WAREHOUSE LENDING
CWABS II, INC.
CWALT, INC.
CYRUS ACCESS, LTD., DIVERSIFIED ALPHA FUND MASTER), LTD.

DANUBE HOLDINGS I C.V.
DANUBE HOLDINGS III C.V.
DEUTSCHE BANK AG
DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY
DEUTSCHLAND AG
DISTRIBUIDORA DE TITULOS E VALORES MOBILIARIOS
ELAVON DO BRASIL SOLUCOES DE PAGAMENTO S.A.
ELAVON EUROPEAN HOLDINGS B.V.
ELAVON EUROPEAN HOLDINGS C.V.
ELAVON FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
ELAVON MERCHANT SERVICES MEXICO, S. DE R.L. DE C.V.
ELAVON MEXICO HOLDING COMPANY, S.A. DE C.V.
ELAVON OPERATIONS COMPANY, S. DE R.I. DE C.V.
ELAVON PUERTO RICO, INC.
ELAVON SERVICES COMPANY, S. DE R.I. DE C.V.
EMC CORPORATION
EMC MORTGAGE CORPORATION
EUROPEAN CREDIT FUND SICAV II
EVERGREEN ECM HOLDINGS B.V.
FII SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
FINANCIAL CORPORATION
FIRST CENTURY BANKSHARES, INC., a Delaware corporation
GAVEA INVESTIMENTOS LTDA. GENERAL MOTORS ACCEPTANCE GMAC BANK GMBH GMAC CYPRESS HOLDINGS LIMITED GMAC GERMANY GMBH & CO. KG GMAC HOLDINGS GMBH GMAC HOLDINGS U.K. LIMITED, GMAC UK PLC GMAC INTERNATIONAL FINANCE B.V. GMAC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS B.V. GOLDEN FUNDING COMPANY HALCYON ACCESS, LTD. HENRY BATH BV HSBC HOLDINGS, INC. INDOPARK HOLDINGS, LTD. ING GROUP INSTITUCION DE BANCA MULTIPLE INVESTMENTS 2234 PHILIPPINES FUND I (SPV-AMC), INC. ISLAND FINANCE HOLDING COMPANY, LLC J STREET, INC., an entity form unknown J.P. MORGAN ASSET MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS (LUXEMBOURG) S.A R.L. J.P. MORGAN ASSET MANAGEMENT LUXEMBOURG S.A. J.P. MORGAN BANK LUXEMBOURG S.A. J.P. MORGAN CHASE BANK (CHINA) COMPANY LIMITED CHINA J.P. MORGAN CHASE CUSTODY SERVICES, INC. J.P. MORGAN DISTRESSED DEBT MASTER FUND LTD. J.P. MORGAN DUBLIN FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LIMITED J.P. MORGAN GREATER CHINA PROPERTY FUND CAYMAN SLP LP J.P. MORGAN GRUPO FINANCIERO J.P. MORGAN INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED J.P. MORGAN MANSART INVESTMENTS J.P. MORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., in its own capacity and as acquirer of certain assets and liabiliities of Washington Mutual Bank J.P. MORGAN PCA HOLDINGS (MAURITIUS) I LIMITED J.P. MORGAN RESEARCH TOTAL RETURN MASTER FUND LTD J.P. MORGAN S.A. J.P. MORGAN SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED J.P. MORGAN FINANCE JAPAN YK JORDAN INVESTMENTS LP UK KLEIN BANK LATIN AMERICAN INVESTMENT BANK BAHAMAS LIMITED MBNA AMERICA BANK MEDIA MATTERS, a corporation form unknown MERRILL LYNCH MERRILL LYNCH, PIERCE, FENNER & SMITH INCORPORATED ML BANDERIA CAYMAN BRL INC. ML WHITBY LUXEMBOURG S.A.R.L. Mutual Bank NATIONAL ASSOCIATION NATIONAL ASSOCIATION NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, FIA CARD SERVICES NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, FIA CARD SERVICES NEWEST BANK, F.S.B. NORWEST VENTURE PARTNERS NORWEST VENTURE PARTNERS FVCI SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED NORWEST VENTURE PARTNERS SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED NORWEST VENTURE PARTNERS VI, LP NORWEST VENTURE PARTNERS VI-A, LP NORWEST VENTURE PARTNERS VII, LP NORWEST VENTURE PARTNERS VII-A FII MAURITIUS NORWEST VENTURE PARTNERS VII-A FVCI MAURITIUS NORWEST VENTURE PARTNERS VII-A MAURITIUS OCWEN ONE EQUITY PARTNERS II, L.P. ONE EQUITY PARTNERS III, L.P. ONE EQUITY PARTNERS IV,
L.P. ONE EQUITY PARTNERS LLC
OPERADOR DE BANCA - SEGUROS VINCULADO
OVERLAND RELATIVE VALUE FUND LTD OVERLAND RELATIVE VALUE MASTER FUND LP PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENTS S.A.R.L.,
CITIBANK (CHINA) CO., LTD.
PNC BANK,
N.A. PROMOTORA DE NEGOCIOS & COBRANCA LTDA.
RED OAK MERGER CORPORATION
RESMOR CAPITAL CORPORATION
RESMOR TRUST COMPANY
SAPOTORO COOPERATIEF U.A. SERVICING,COUNTRYWIDE HOME LOANS, INC.
SOCIEDAD ANONIMA
U.S. BANCORP
U.S. BANK TRUST COMPANY
U.S. BANK TRUST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
U.S. BANK, N.A.
U.S. TRUST CORPORATION
USB NETHERLANDS B.V.
USB REALTY CORP.
USB TRADE SERVICES LIMITED
WACHOVIA BANK
WELLS FARGO & COMPANY
WELLS FARGO BANK,
N.A. ZAO CITIBANK
ZEUS RECOVERY FUND, S.A.

formating got fucked somewhere along the way, sorry about that

Look up the Rainbow Family. they control the east coast(maybe more) lsd trade. i have seen ;) it in 5 states, it always comes back to them.

also the new dead heads are called spread heads, as in widespread panic. that is a major source of lsd culture in the south

nigger there's already been a few mentions to them you just don't know the history so you don't associate them with rainbow
the rainbow family is good people generally just a few specific elements aren't and seek to corrupt
something about one bad apple ruins the bunch - most of their issue is thinking random kdis they recruit share the same values because they do the same drugs. most old school memberso f the angels and the rainbow family do not do any drugs whatsoever
it's the new drugs that corrupt and drive this nonsense

< comrade capitalists
Is that a troll story, though? How is it related? And do you have an archive of that story, the "comrade capitalists" story?

Or is it just sort of a (((cohencidence)))?

wish i could help ya, but i dont know either. dont bother with the stuff anymore. and its not like i could tell ya anyways on here kek

thanks user
lets change that

dont worry about it.

this is huge. thats every single major bank. and those names. holy shit. the politicians listed are simply obamas former cabinet and appointees. just a few standouts i see
they leave out the biggest (most incriminating) descriptor. this man was the CEO of goldman sachs in the 90s under bill
short lived obama appointee
president of NY FED under obama
another obama appointee. first affirmative action US attny gen
iranian dual citizen appointed by obama
chairman of citigroup (ie the ones who selected obamas cabinet for him)
sec of treasury during bill
director and senior counselor of citigroup (see above)

to all other anons
PAY ATTENTION TO THIS SHIT
there is a common thread to these guys. they are all dem cronies. either appointed by obama or clinton (some, by both)

The mind is pretty good at adapting until you convince it you are right and it is wrong then the argument that ensues is when it gets good. The brain will go out of its way to convince itself the perception changes are "normal" and adjust as well as it can. Brains are crazy and adaptable.

Some sites touched on the missing article but nothing was ever said again.
>getoutofdebt.org/63195/reader-expresses-concern-spire-law-group-going-poof

>prnewswire.com/news-releases/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-175828861.html
>web.archive.org/web/20121027235720/https://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-2012-10-25
>archive.fo/yrbum
>archive.fo/Tgyx7

Wouldn't it be nice if this was the kind of shit the FBI fucks actually investigated? And fuck you jews, you will never scrub this shit.

There really is no excuse for the complete non-answers from every source that pulled this crap. Our AG should be looking into this specifically.

Attached: CNBClawsuitarticle[1].jpg (640x456, 73.86K)

Why is he such a cuck although they killed his children? look at his twitter, muh drumpf, muh das racys, what a faggot

yea im sure youd be a real tuff guy and try and rowrow fite da powah after you wrote a legitimate news story and came home from work (literally later that day) to find your infant and toddler in a bathtub full of their own blood.

fucking retard. they took his childrens lives like they were nothing. the message was clear.

GET THE FUCK BACK IN LINE

regardless, political opinions and whatnot become very blurred in the financial world (and mostly irrelevant. money is the goal), as banksters hold the money of both sides. THEY are the ones who call the shots. make absolutely no fucking mistake about that. dont judge these types of people by their political opinions (in fact, you might be better off ignoring it). figure out who pays them, who they pay, where they get their margins from etc. especially beware of bankers that suddenly become politicians.

this particular case is different because CNBC isnt a bank (they ARE an arm of them however), and this guy wasnt a banker. he was a journalist. but financial news was the original fake news. what we saw in this case was this CNBC exec stepping out of line and covering something VERY incriminating to EVERY SINGLE MAJOR BANK (and some politicians thrown in for flavor). this is what happens to people who fuck with big banks too much. they get their children slaughtered as a "message"

Dave McGowan hit the nail on the head; Owsley and the hippies were giving away $60,000.00 worth of LSD at every Be-In in 64-66 and they were penniless welfare bums living in basements.

Where'd they get the money, the chemicals and laboratory to do all that?

If they already did it I would burn everything to the ground. There would be nothing to stop my retribution.
No jew, when you take everything we love, everything we as a species do our damnedest to be better FOR, we become wrath.
Go ahead, steal everything that makes us CIVILIZED and see what happens. I fucking dare you.

Attached: Do Not Fuck With White People.png (1492x495, 136.93K)

Kent state had a chem department.

Attached: OHS_AL03734[1].jpg (439x300, 29.1K)

owsley was an IC asset. simple as that. he even got "caught", they let him go, and he was able to procure MORE lab equipment and precursor after that. sound fishy?

however we still dont know if LSD was even used on this nanny. do we have any way of determining what this nannys symptoms were in the days prior? i would assume not due to doctor-patient confidentiality, but perhaps there is an interview somewhere.

either way, if we cant determine whether or not LSD was used to brainwash her, then it is relatively useless to be discussing LSD at all. we should make another thread to discuss LSDs origins and the (largely) spookfunded summer of love, and how the counter culture ended up brainwashing THEMSELVES into becoming a bunch of yuppies in less than a decade.

but this thread is VERY important, and it pertains to (as far as i can tell) the dems slushfund under obama ($43T can go a long way to fund some really "fun" stuff, like false flags, color revolutions, voting fraud, paying the media outright to cover their ass, and killing CNBC execs children when they dont, etc…).

we need to stay focused.
can anyone give me a hand looking through the names on this list of defendants >>11535099 ? i recognize a few (mostly the politicians and bankers), but i dont have the knowhow on how to search for the people listed as "an individual"

any help would be appreciated as i am currently digging in several other threads (which oddly enough, seem to also be completely derailed)

We noticed as much, oddly enough.

appreciate the help user. you fucking faggot

thats tough sounding talk but it is just that. talk. try and standing up to a faceless entity who just killed your kids in cold blood (oh and btw they have ALL of the money and own everything).

regardless can i get some help digging through these names (bonus points if we can determine which one of these banks/corporate entities these guys are all tied to)
>>11535186

We always get a few hours lull before the kikes get home from temple. Time to batten down the hatches.

Attached: there-be-a-shit-storm-a-brewin[1].jpg (493x499, 40.24K)

user please dont sage this. this is a very important thread. we need more eyes on this going through and connecting these names on the defendants list

ok so I dug a little
>getoutofdebt.org/63195/reader-expresses-concern-spire-law-group-going-poof
>article literally encourages random people who donated to have their case heard to try to contact the firm and get their money back because they (((allegedly))) burnt up all of their funds paying for overhead, expenses, etc. *I get the impression this firm was sabotaged; it doesn't exist anymore, and the first google result when searching for them is some startup, no history investment firm in Britain*
tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2012/10/re-james-n-fiedler-sbn-36643-dba-managing-partner-of-spire-law-group-llp.html
and thisorlytaitzesq.com/i-got-a-call-from-james-n-fiedler-a-managing-partner-of-a-ny-law-firm-which-filed-a-43-trillion-dollar-law-suit-against-multiple-largest-banks-and-top-senior-officials-of-obama-administration/
It's hard to parse, but apparently in the first link one "Paul Andrew Mitchell" has an email exchange with Fiedler and someone leaked it. Mitchell speaks some lawerly jargon about bar credentials, and strangely suggests Fiedler's credentials may no longer be valid, and also Wienstein's credentials are no longer valid, the only new york judge who did not recuse himself from the case!
gets better: (((Robert Bauer))), one of the primary accused parties in the lawsuit is essentially Obama's direct puppet master; a private legal advisor who was not subject to senate confirmation hearing; Bauer is/was a partner of (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Perkins Coie)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))), the biggest jewish-bankster-defending firm on the planet
Know who directs Perkins Coie now? (((Mark Elias))), the guy behind the Trump dossier.
Also, Mark Elias regularly leads efforts to redistrict states to have more favorable voting maps for democrats. Also advocates for more voting rights for undocumented browns. And also defends lots of politicians and business leaders in public corruption cases.The guy is a major piece of shit.

here are some questions some spooky anons could hopefully answer for us: Where in the fuck is this Fielder character now? Has he shot himself twice in the back of the head? What about his firm? They've both just disappeared.
And what happened to their fucking lawsuit!!!?? Law anons we need help! Literally one of the other links some other lawyer says
FUCK!

tl;dr James N. Fiedler tries to sue the fuck out of the entire democrat-banking-jewish alliance, and then his firm gets liquidated, the only information about it online is a shady piece telling any of his clients to try to fuck him over harder because he was like, totally frauding you goys with his bogus law suit lolok so SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN. Then MSNBC anchor who releases story gets his kids whacked. With tactics like that I bet 1 whole bitcoin Fiedler is no longer with the living can anyone confirm?

who? sleepy old-timer jeff sessions? Maybe he's looking into it but appearing as if he's not doing anything about anyone group or individual or about hillary or about anything really, that's the genius of it.

Weu

Attached: SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM.png (1368x371, 173.01K)

thank god. i felt like i was herding cats. cats that are inextricably drawn to talking about LSD.

heres some archives
archive.is/7J3JJ

archive.is/1Vixy

archive.is/JABc3

and capped. good fucking work user
i couldnt find anything on him either. spoopy af
the perkins coie connection is pretty goddamned wild as well, especially given who runs it now.

and THATS why we archive shit

really great work user. stay safe

Attached: norwegian archive man2.jpg (1225x603 158.49 KB, 92.95K)

Perhaps, which is why I said he should be, not that he wasn't. I really hope he is. The depth of this shit is crazy and we've only hit the very surface that got scraped and thrown on the floor.

I agree if it can be found then find it but as teh person who started the discussion; I think it deserves its own separate thread.

Attached: feature_jake_evidence5[1].jpg (1300x735 110.75 KB, 113.25K)

That reminds me

If they just want LSA you don't need a lab, just chew hawaiian baby woodrose/elephant creeper seeds (Argyreia nervosa).

3rd pic
Rip in peace dr shulgin

holy fuck no one gives a shit about LSD
thats not what the threads about
fuck off already

Attached: shulgin-and-morris[1].jpg (460x585 124.64 KB, 52.02K)

bumping this anons work for increased visibility amongst the retarded amount of LSD spam

Fuck off, Rabbi, we can discuss anything healing medicine you don't want us to, and you can't stop us.

what is that weird form of writing he is using?!?!

It's a bit off topic from the OP though. The kike did what he intended with his derail. Perhaps we should bring it back to the kikes murdering people calling them out through official means.

the absolute fucking state of this fucking board.

i guess i got what i needed out of it.
have fun talking about fucking LSD amongst yourself you absolutely useless faggots

what do you mean? I would sure as hell not suck virtual judendicks unless I had a 6 million D chess masterplan.

I hope to fuck this is a joke user. I can't tell anymore.

Attached: Typical POL Autist.gif (450x262, 3.1M)