The Fourth Reich --Politics and Memes Discord

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
*The Fourth Reich*

The server has a member base from various right wing ideologies
ranging from Fascism to Libertarianism who all support traditionalism. Has both serious political/religious discussions and memeposting.

*note: no anime profile pics allowed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

discord gg/puXJDBd

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Attached: thelinkinreich.jpg (918x496, 28.35K)

Attached: gmgmghbhghtyyeegdgdsf.gif (480x270, 1.24M)

Fuck off goon faggot

Attached: 1478285478851.jpg (480x259, 32.01K)

CIA Nigger

If you arent honeypotting, youre too god damned retarded to be a part of any real discussion. Get the fuck out of here, you dont belong.

Attached: discord.webm (711x400, 11.95M)

How is posting a Discord community honeypotting? rip. I've been Fascist for 10 years now and it's pretty damn lonely without people to talk to. Not everyone can survive as the lone wolf types. XD

its a honeypot, new guys
don't click the link in the post above the first reply of this thread
it'll tell the CIA where you live

easily, discord sells its user's data and also gathers it while they use it

Seeing as how Discords keep getting leaked I'm 99% sure the platform is compromised. We really need something else.

Does anyone remember that chan that was hosted peer-to-peer? As in it was literally untouchable? It was in the last year but I can't remember it's name and the computer I used it on had a HD failure so I can't find the links to it anymore.

>Discord's bot support servers (https:// discord .gg/KYZsaFb) were subsequently flooded by angry users who complained that the developer, NotSoSuper, did nothing wrong. Support whined that he had posted many other racist status for the bot and that he had been warned several times. And although slapping discord staff in the chin with his massive set of balls worked very well in previous confrontations, naming the jew caused much recoiling and finding out among the discord staff.

You fucking nigger.
Fascist for 10 years yet don't see the obvious "If a product is free, you are the product" jewish trick?
Fuck off retard

You can pay for Discord, though. Nitro is a thing and a lot of people pay for it.

And you're not going to get people redpilled by sitting in the dark web, you have to bring them to you somehow. If you don't promote the right, you're going to be just an insular dying object.

Hello, FBI

Attached: 1513816887514.png (750x1020, 459.87K)

Nitro was added A YEAR LATER after it was released for free. Know your history

Im working on my own homestead, I have been a part of National Action in the UK, I even still redpill people with slow political news and the JQ and then also get them to watch the TGSNT. I do my part and I hope most anons do also but what you are suggesting aka discord bullshit is literally just so you faggots can LARP pretending you do shit.
The last place besides Zig Forums where people talked properly was Ironmarch but thats now shut down since I heard the owner wanted people to get more physically active than LARP and complain over a forum.

why does it have a pedo logo?

Agent Nick, going on big guy, you just tried entrapping my wife…

because it's a honeypotting CIAnigger

this. Discord glows so brightly in the dark I can sunbathe at night.

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (396x396 78.82 KB, 613.17K)

listen do you think im going to invite you over to my house, have a wine party, and then entrap your wife?! your as crazy as she is

Discord is a known FBI honeypot, OP is a faggot.

no

Attached: c3216bd0066d2755661a998f508df4377f578be3eccb36a2671edb6a6aa07279.png (290x464, 164.97K)

*note: no anime profile pics allowed

I might actually join

Better yet

>>>/ircsecrets/

boomer Zig Forums