WHY HAVEN'T YOU JOINED THE INCEL GANG YET?

You will never be in this situation, with those girls as attractive as those ones admiring you. Your dreams are merely dreams, not premonitions. Hard work will never change things. Your genetics and therefore phenotype have been determined and everything has taken shape.

And this video isn't unique. There are THOUSANDS of these situations every single day, with girls that are even more attractive. You will never live the "Instagram filtered sunny paradise with 8+/10 women lifestyle" EVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tO9zHNb3zSc
youtube.com/watch?v=p9j8RGTqju0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see plenty of Chads doing it everyday.

Are you a Chad?

No, but I've been in the strange position of being an autist with an abnormal high IQ so I can fake being a normie, and got to hang out with Chads and do that whole lifestyle while secretly wanting to punch every Chad and slut in the face for being sodomites.

How are the Chads sodomites if they fuck the sluts?

Knowing (fucking) strangers is to be a sodomite.

This Incel meme is stupid and these slide threads are lazy

Fun is now "sodomite"?

STDs and single moms are divine retribution.

Because we told you, CIA is running this one and your suggestion was shit, Bob.

Most of these women breed with hard working well off uglies.

/thread

Attached: Emma-Stone-Pictures-2011.jpg (415x601, 92.42K)

FTFY

That's their problem.

MUH DICK

Attached: Priorities.png (500x628, 109.85K)

How did you stumble in her kike. >>/israel/ is the other way.

wat

Because I'm not a virgin so I know there is more to life than sex. Especially meaningless sex with degenerate sluts. Why haven't you bought rope to hang yourself yet?

in ur mom?

Has it been over a year now with this?

Attached: 221023728x376.jpg (728x376, 30.68K)

Because I am married and this is my wife, sorry to disappoint

Attached: 1524518511688.jpg (720x960, 120.03K)

This is dumb. If you are a virgin you are a loser. Sore loser. Why haven't you bough rope to hang yourself yet?

Attached: absolutely-halal-memes-com-15030394[1].png (500x466, 148.01K)

Because they're Incels

Also I'm not celibate

Attached: 1516076959896.jpg (1024x903, 56.26K)

I'm not a virgin. Learn to read. If you are a virgin you aren't a loser. Society's obsession with degenerate sex would want you to believe virgins are losers, but it's simply not true.

Don't be mad your mother likes to swallow when she's sucking off white men.

I second this

Yeah sounds like you are a loser

Could someone post the YT url for this video? My ancient browser won't play the embed and I would like to see what I'm missing and feel like a horny loser, etc. ty

the video is cash

youtube.com/watch?v=tO9zHNb3zSc

I know all of the white trash here would love to be there but they cope with muh "sex is degenerate"

why do you assume this board is full of virgins? better yet, why do you assume its all incels??
but I have

You know what happens to dudes who don't pay alimony in this day and age, right?

OP is a shitskin who has no reading comprehension. I assume English isn't his first language. Report and move on.

Attached: poo in it.jpg (630x405, 39.9K)

TITS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN

Attached: 8aca18428c3ad644c9edd71e9cc15f05a3cb18b8c11f1919f918ed38def211b6.gif (500x281, 1.89M)

How do you know?

Thanks user. I am ready to feel like a miserable, no pussy getting old weirdo.

It's like some eternal blue balls mode

That's a meme.

I invite you to find out for yourself
Go MGTOW while you still can

What's MGTOW?

Same deal user. You'll have to post the YT url for me to see this. First vid was pretty lame tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9j8RGTqju0

In that situation? Those girls are paid, and the video is a production, nothing more.

Simple answer: get money and do the same yourself. I got tired of all the bullshit of everyday life, saved up 40k and went to Japan. I speak Japanese and wanted to do something different.

Fucked 15 girls in a month. It's not hard if you get into the right circles and use surprisingly minor amounts of cash. A lot of girls will put out just for dinner and a date (unique experiences bought with money). I'm not attractive at all, and overweight. You just gotta put effort into it.

This sounds interesting.

fuck off shill

In case not though, lifting and confidence alone are enough to attract all the women you will ever need unless you are a horrific disfigured genetic abomination.

>(((incels)))
Fuck off CSIS. You glow in the dark. Meditate more and worship moloch less.

You'll see them when they are used to light your oven.