Redstick

Redstick

So basically the idea is to put flash drives filled with red pills around town in normie areas to get them picked up out of curiosity and digested.

I believe there was already a thread, but after refreshing the catalog for like 15 minutes and finding nothing I decided to do my own because I wanted to share these links with you guys to maybe make it a bit easier and less costly.

amazon.com/Wholesale-Lot-Bulk-Memory-Drives/dp/B072NH7G88/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524948698&sr=1-4&keywords=flash drive 50 pack&refinements=p_36:-10000
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B072VBM662/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all&qid=1524948551&sr=1-5

Attached: rot.jpeg (225x225, 4.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Flash-Drive-Keychain-Storage-Memory/dp/B075QKJLRZ/ref=sr_1_12?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524949608&sr=1-12&keywords=flash drive 100 pack
amazon.com/Wholesale-Lot-Bulk-Memory-Pendrive/dp/B076GYWPPM/ref=sr_1_13?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524949608&sr=1-13&keywords=flash drive 100 pack
amazon.com/Wholesale-Lot-Bulk-Memory-Yellow/dp/B07C5QTVTW/ref=sr_1_19?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524949608&sr=1-19&keywords=flash drive 100 pack
amazon.com/Flash-Keychain-Storage-Memory-Drives/dp/B078ZTXNSN/ref=sr_1_37?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524949887&sr=1-37&keywords=flash drive 100 pack
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=computers&field-keywords=unbrand flash drive&rh=n:541966,k:unbrand flash drive
amazon.com/Flash-Drives-Memory-Stick-Random/dp/B071YGYSD1/ref=sr_1_17?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524950056&sr=1-17&keywords=unbrand flash drive
8ch.net/pol/res/10509790.html#11532429
amazon.com/Wholesale-Lot-Bulk-Drives-Storage/dp/B071RJGWXT/ref=sr_1_11?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524949608&sr=1-11&keywords=flash drive 100 pack
customusb.com/spin-flash-drive/
theregister.co.uk/2016/04/11/half_plug_in_found_drives/
sciencealert.com/people-will-pick-up-and-use-almost-50-of-random-discarded-usb-drives-study-finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like it, though when the first normalnigger finds it and talks about it on (((social media))) they'll likely start being destroyed

amazon.com/Flash-Drive-Keychain-Storage-Memory/dp/B075QKJLRZ/ref=sr_1_12?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524949608&sr=1-12&keywords=flash drive 100 pack

Another link but this one seems a bit sketchy

amazon.com/Wholesale-Lot-Bulk-Memory-Pendrive/dp/B076GYWPPM/ref=sr_1_13?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524949608&sr=1-13&keywords=flash drive 100 pack

Best price per piece so far, I don't believe we need to have that much space in these drives

Do it with raspberry pi's instead of flash drives

If you don't trust the 'unbrand thing' in 3 of the four previous posts here's a $1 per stick one for 100 flash drives from a different brand
amazon.com/Wholesale-Lot-Bulk-Memory-Yellow/dp/B07C5QTVTW/ref=sr_1_19?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524949608&sr=1-19&keywords=flash drive 100 pack

why

so when they plug it in it plays moonman hits

Idk about that

Yet another less than a dollar per flash drive pack from unbrand

amazon.com/Flash-Keychain-Storage-Memory-Drives/dp/B078ZTXNSN/ref=sr_1_37?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524949887&sr=1-37&keywords=flash drive 100 pack

This is ingenious taking advantage of human nature to get our way you guys are clever fucks. Now if we could devise a strategy to eliminate obonobo we could have things better than they already are. Never wanted someone to be in jail as much as obonobo.

If you guys want to look through yourself here's a page full of unbrand's shit

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=computers&field-keywords=unbrand flash drive&rh=n:541966,k:unbrand flash drive

Normie brains dont work like that
they wont plow trough a usb stick with 1000 images half wont even plug it in afraid to get a virus.
better to make posters or stickers

normie brains are too simple for such concerns

amazon.com/Flash-Drives-Memory-Stick-Random/dp/B071YGYSD1/ref=sr_1_17?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524950056&sr=1-17&keywords=unbrand flash drive

I've realized that some of these 100 packs are like 1 megabyte, so here's anoher misc one that's 64 mb per drive and just a bit over a dollar per flash drive

do this instead

Attached: dead_drop1.jpg (538x717, 115.16K)

Don't buy from amazon, you'll be tracked faster than you can say "Alphabet Soup".

Get drives using cash, aka stores, yard sales, etc, change it up and grab everyone's clearance specials. If you have to order, try to do so through a friend's workplace or place of business that would leave less suspicions.
If you order bulk drives that all look alike, they will be easy to spot once word gets out, so that may work against you more than for you. If you vary the drives in visuals you may get more people to plug them in.

This, put if anons dont care about that feel free to use mine

also,>>11535396
What in the fuck? no!

Posters and graffiti don't require computers and whatever eyes gaze upon it gets force fed information

flash drives take much less time to put around than posters

Posters and graffiti are nice, but too many people tl;dr the shit out of posters. Think about how many posters, billboards, and other things you walk past on a daily basis. Compare that to how many you stop and read.

It has to be eye-catching, quick, and deliver 100% of the message in less than 8 words.

On the other hand, curiosity will get people to read much more into a flash drive

I've experimented with a piratebox, but getting people to connect to it is impossible if nobody knows what it is.

Idea: If you're worried about people tracking you based off the flashdrive order, you can take the lash drive out of its casing and put it in a plastic bag or something to not make it compare to what you bought

Wait.

You're trying to tell me that you guys have fucking multiple GBs of image macros to redpill normies with?

((Is there an online repository someone can link me to? I want to know more.))

Here's a decent $1.5 per flash drive, but its a 10 pack this time for poorfags

Sorry i didn't mean to discourage the flash drive. I was actually very active in the birth of this idea a couple years back and have always pushed lowtech means of propaganda/information dissemination whenever this thread arises. Thumbdrives are great because they're really cheap nowadays.

Don't get shoehorned into only one method. Diversify your portfolio, if you will. And of course the poster/graffiti has to be short, simple, and to the point. But we're on Zig Forums, and I assume many here are already intimately aware of why our memes and imageboards in general have been so effective in the political climate of today.

the flash drives im linking are a pretty low amount of data.
8ch.net/pol/res/10509790.html#11532429
Heres an Zig Forums thread with a shit ton of redpills
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like I said, I wasn't the one who started this, and I can't remember what (if any) redpills were provided to put in these, the best thing at least I can say is to try putting some in yourself, besides, im sure you could find quite the stash from just browsing Zig Forums

I don't know why any anons would need 258 megabytes just for redpills alone, but if you feel you're capable and needful of such a thing for an okay price, here's a 100 pack of flash drives thats still less that $2 per stick.

amazon.com/Wholesale-Lot-Bulk-Drives-Storage/dp/B071RJGWXT/ref=sr_1_11?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1524949608&sr=1-11&keywords=flash drive 100 pack

Lets have some fun while we are at it.

As we can see from the recent starcucks fiasco niggers are retarded enough to take anything towards face value so how about we give them a little independence streak.

1. Make posters
Since niggers have the brain capacity of a 4 year old make catchy and cool looking posters about how niggers are getting an independence free state because of the free gibs. We shall call it the U.N.A(United Niggers of America). Though its alias will be the U.B.A(United Blacks of America.

2. If this goes according to plan then libs lose out on 12% voters this will get them to attempt to prevent this from happening and this is where we smear them for being racist and that they support reinstating slavery.

3. Have a good laugh.

They are lazy
with a usb drive 1 might pick it up and read it, with a poster or sticker hundreds might see it

be more specific

usb drives are going to get much more attention from the 1 guy who eventually picks it up, basically even though it will be able to reach less people, it'll be able to say a lot more to those it reaches, and interest that one person a lot more. People will probably make more of a fuss in my eyes.

Exactly
Make them see it
It's Great To Be White

@11535471
We use niggers to declare there own nation's then if it goes through libs lose 12% of there voting base and if it doesn't then massive riots will lead to redpilling a lot of people.

make ur own damn thread about it

All links so far here:

And a good suggestion I'd like you all to see:

Holy shit, I should have looked at actual wholesaler sites rather than amazon, here's a place where you can consistently get 2 gig usb flashdrives for less than a dollar per drive
customusb.com/spin-flash-drive/

There was an idea at one point to set up Piratebox tinychan routers with a flash drive that people could find as wifi networks that would put them on a little chan with images. It was discussed as a non-internet communication method by using an inter router communication protocol.

How many times are you going to be told to fuck off before it takes moshe? How many times have you had to make this thread?

I literally said that I made this because I couldn't find another one on the topic in the catalog

This. Normies are oblivious on everything. If you found a RedStick on 'all race a equal' would you read anything? You would just delete it and move on. The normie mindset has to me top priority

You couldn't have used the other fucking thread for this? A thread had to die for this, nigger.

Refer to

You forget, they are more GREEDY than lazy.
There is a study done in a University where a professor had volunteers leave over 100 usb's in random places. He had a few html files with img files that would access his server, this way he could do the counting.
If you leave an unmarked USB stick in a public place, it WILL 100% be picked up, and of those, at LEAST 50% WILL open the files, and READ them.

theregister.co.uk/2016/04/11/half_plug_in_found_drives/
sciencealert.com/people-will-pick-up-and-use-almost-50-of-random-discarded-usb-drives-study-finds

Remember to do this in an area without CCTV and dont forget to wear gloves if you're going to drop anything about the Holohoax and (((denying))) it is illegal in your country