Jor Reid Outed as "Homophobe"

First apologizes then blames "hackers".

Pre-SJW era blog post found where she dared say gay sex was gross and she didn't want to see it.

Now the gay mafia is after her blood. Reid's Daily Beast column was suspended earlier this week while the posts were investigated. Check out the offending blogpost and the ridiculous cowering response by her employer.

archive.is/R8fAh

Attached: screenshot-www.allrecipes.com 2018.04.21 14-49-57.png (352x338 54.86 KB, 20.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njXZUH5hv0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoops.. accidentally posted a muffin recipe if you are interested.

Attached: MSNBC_s_Joy_Reid_can_t_prove_hackers_wrote_hurtful_posts_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-04-28_14.25.49.png (822x8211 341.29 KB, 5.85M)

Here is ther apology.

Notice the terrified Cold War USSR gun to the head tension

She should suicide tbh
This is actually pretty fuckin funny.

Attached: leftypol2.webm (640x360, 5.08M)

Hillary Clinton aide saying she should not be attacked because we have to take "intersectionality" into consideration and she is a popular black female.

dam she ugly!

No Man's Sky has become self aware?

Candace Owens is the right's new Joy Reid. Lying about her beliefs to monetize her race and sex. It bothers me Owens is now all over MSM.

The leftist cannibal holocaust claims another victim. Fun to watch.

What's funniest about this is that she's completely right and the revulsion at gay shit is a completely natural, instinctual thing.

Attached: pmtpkKW.jpg (583x349, 47.49K)

They are becoming aware?

Attached: Nigger What.jpg (866x1023, 377.56K)

Tucker has commented on this 3 nights in a row last comment was she doubled down on stupid and has dragged in the FeeBees to investigate the alleged hacking. NBC is totally backing their new sheboon star reporter.
This is just going to be fucking great to sit and watch lads.

The FBI was brought in to fabricate evidence that her blog was hacked, and I'd bet my bottom dollar that they will to make this go away.

Dumb nigger claimed the internet archive was tampered with, that only pissed off those guys enough to BTFO of her in a public statement.

Already proven not a hack it was archived back then. She just claims not to remember writing it, which tbh I don't expect anyone to remember every blog post they wrote a decade ago.
Besides seeing homos kiss is gay and makes you cringe.

Attached: Eat My Own On Retainer.jpg (299x300, 26.45K)

The left is a church without salvation. These fools do not realize that there are only sins, no forgiveness. So when they make one mistake, they get eaten alive.

That doesn't settle anything. Normalcucks don't even know what the Wayback Machine is. We proved that Sandy Hook Elementary closed in 2008 using the Wayback Machine, but that didn't stop the drumbeat of the official story.

I'm not saying she's "innocent." She knows whether she believes the homo hate. I just wouldn't expect her to remember every single blog post.

Doesn't matter if she remembers it or not.

Attached: Square Roots.jpg (397x436, 31.96K)

Attached: 5016e244a11a47f025adb3516ac6f64824813e96ed479384cdda79a7dd9402c9.jpg (508x340 11.91 KB, 29.62K)

/areNig/

I'm not seeing such a thing. I'm just seeing a horrendous actress. She has no talent.

are negresses just plain retarded?

lemme see some of this evidence.

She is finished. (((Tom Caylen))) has threatened to pull all his funding for the DNC and NBC if she isn't removed.

Attached: JoyReid.png (1024x874, 667.6K)

Get ready, TP reporting she made anti Religion of Cuck™ posts push this hard make MSNBC bleed

If she doesn't her jew masters won't give her the shekels and stay on the stage.

Niggers still don't understand their minimal ranking in the Current Year Diversity Olympics, and thanks to the cruelty of genetics, they never will

Attached: hF7RupY.gif (639x353, 1.87M)

Counter point to further drive the rift that can and should be exploited.

again

She's so screwed now. I wonder if she will blame hackers for this as well. She should have fun trying to explain why anyone would even care about her back then.

She sounds like a milquetoast 2012 RINO or 2018 Tucker Carlson.

Attached: jr.JPG (552x434, 53.45K)

Attached: jr2.JPG (538x617, 74.91K)

The spit of my dog has more integrity.

Does anybody believe her obvious lies here? Why not just say, buttsex is grody and gays eat da poopoo?

I thought niggers were allowed to not like fags, and only whites are required to celebrate sodomy. When did niggers drop below fags on the progressive stack?

Nope.
Like 2012-2015, in there somewhere.

If these people stood their ground for a few weeks the leftist would move on and these people would be much mentally stronger.

First of all, I'd like to make clear that I am absolutely in favor of the left eating their own. A nigger woman? For apparent homophobia? That's a new one. Leftists all know, but won't admit, that the blacks and hispanics are homophobic by leftists standards. Even what she said… five years ago, I don't believe that would be offensive. I just read the entry now but before I thought it was something like "no normal person wants to see two faggots in love" but all it is was, really, the most diplomatic, purely-my-own-thoughts way of saying, well, "no normal person wants to see two faggots in love." I think pushing to Overton window doesn't describe what's happening. Both sides are being radicalized. There's been an expansion of the acceptable fringes of both the left and the right. If it doesn't lead to outright conflict far outdoing that of the (((alt-right and antifa))) squabbles, I don't know how well this works out.

Then fix what you broke you irresponsible children.

These were completely normal (and correct) things to think and say mere years ago. They still are.
What a fucking circus.

People need to take advantage more of this wedge. Blacks and hispanics to this day are still some of the most religious and anti-gay in the country. Gay Marriage kept getting shot down thanks to niggers and spics, but leftists and faggots won't ever admit to this and always sweep it under the rug.

What is that recipe for?

dindu muffins

Made a batch myself once. They're chocolate, with chocolate frosting, and (weed) green sprinkles. My kid and I once made a batch with powdered (cocaine) sugar, but it wasn't very good. The sprinkles are better.

Attached: Dindu_Muffins.jpg (960x720, 85.04K)

This, solid observation
Disgust sensitivities serve as a survival mechanism, distancing us through sentiment from thing which could cause us harm, make us sick. This is why we dont like being coughed on nor like playing with poo. Also explained here is the root of racism. It is an innate de-inclination on behalf of man. We are wired to avoid and disdain that which is not good for us; in these unnatural times this is just but another facet of the Natural Order under attack.

Attached: Mårten_Eskil_Winge_-_Tor's_Fight_with_the_Giants_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (3063x4430, 4.26M)

This is the evil cunt who laughed at a white man being murdered on video during the BLM riots.

She's been a super evil bitch hypocrate for a long time and got away with it in the Obama era. Is she black-listed yet or just fired from the Daily666?

That's untrue.
Salvation is via blood sacrifice, to achieve salvation for crimes against Cultural Marxism, a public blood sacrifice is the only way to redemption.
You need to become what you criticized.
So for example, a homophobe would need to have a public homosexual relationship. A "racist", a public interracial relationship. An anti-trans, needs to have reassignment surgery. A pro-life needs to have an abortion, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=njXZUH5hv0w