Reddit's HIV Agenda

Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=xEI_EY0FodY
In part 1, I show how the group of reddit powermods who run the SPLCenter, AgainstHateSubreddits, and TopMindsOfReddit and some cuckolding themed subreddits are linked to the Transgender Law Center, a pro HIV organization.
transgenderlawcenter.org/about/staff-and-board

Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=AWUTQi20XXQ
In part 2, I show that the San Francisco based Transgender Law Center has pro HIV videos on their youtube channel and that in October 2017, San Francisco jewish politician Scott Wiener successfully got the sentence for transmission of HIV without knowledge and consent reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor. I review the San Francisco HIV report which shows
1. a record number of children were infected with HIV in 2017
2. after 10 years of continuous decline, the number of stage 3 hiv infections is now increasing in 2017.
3. there is an ever growing number of people in san francisco living with hiv, and thus dependent on drugs supplies by the government.
4. one of the goals of the san francisco hiv department is what they call a "disparity gap."

sfdph.org/dph/files/reports/RptsHIVAIDS/HIV_Semi_Annual_Report_Dec2017.pdf

Part 3: youtube.com/watch?v=fNpZmKKVfbo
In part 3, I show how anti-white male ideology called social justice caused powermod T_Dumbsford to transition his gender. I read an essay on T_Dumbsford titled "An Open Lecture on a Curious Case Study, or, The Sad Sack of Shit's Struggle." and show that this man is comitting insurance fraud by having his testicle removal billed as a tumor removal for insurance purposes.
i.imgur.com/qmHW9VV.png

Part 4: youtube.com/watch?v=VKQJzxj7BSU
In part 4, I show that moderator T_Dumbsford and Bishop Tonyia M Rawls both live in Charlotte, NC. T_Dumbsford describes himself as a Social Justice wingnut, and Bishop Tonyia M Rawls founded the Transgender Law Center and the Freedom Center for Social Justice in Charlotte, NC. I note that one employee of the Transgender Law Center is a member of Black Lives Matter, asks for reparations on their twitter, and describes themself as "formerly non-violent".
sojo.net/biography/bishop-tonyia-m-rawls

Part 5: youtube.com/watch?v=FwI1dzgDVHg
In part 5, I show how transgender r/politics moderator u/joyouscacophany is connected to the reddit powermod cabal through several anti-white subreddits. I also show a timeline of how the San Francisco HIV decriminalization story was handled on the r/politics subreddit. Although the first story got 375 points and was 92% upvoted, most of the later stories were downvoted all the way to 0 points, keeping them hidden from view.

Part 6: youtube.com/watch?v=aeCusXI4UBg
In part 6, I read an article written on the psychology of T_Dumbsford and his activity as moderator on Watch People Die subreddit. quote:
“[It has] more of a respectful tone to it than some of these other gore and death type subs, it didn’t strike me so much as gawking as a genuine interest in the topic,” explains the 46-year-old, who lives in North Carolina and works in computer security. After his divorce, T_Dumbsford got involved in Reddit and now enjoys acting as a moderator for a huge number of subs – of which Watch People Die is just one. “In the afternoon and evenings Reddit is pretty much a hobby for me. Since the divorce and stuff I don’t really have much of a social life anymore,” he says, explaining that he has made friends on the site.
newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/09/we-re-not-freaks-we-re-not-weirdos-online-community-watches-people-die

Attached: hivcrime.jpg (403x403, 115.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/about-hiv-and-aids/how-is-hiv-transmitted
sfelections.org/results/20160607/#a_english_21
theprogrampdx.com/
timeoutyouth.org/content/staffboard-0
sageusa.org/newsevents/news.cfm?ID=459
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/06/10/gay-wells-fargo-graham-boycott-column/71031300/
huffingtonpost.com/tngg/lgbt-students-financial-aid_b_1246762.html
motherjones.com/politics/2017/06/politics-lgbt-pride-resistance-trump-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=GkoIxHm_Hhw
charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article135400019.html
charlotteobserver.com/living/religion/article141781874.html
twitter.com/rlyeh/status/976127116461752320
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"gay cancer"
- Aids patient zero, Sam Hyde

This is really disturbing. I show you the kind of people who become reddit moderators and they are sad sacks of shit. They helped to get 4 children infected with HIV.

Attached: CwAZHTUWcAAdHeH.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 278.63K)

So you'd say they were in a program for "gifted children"?

They have the gift of being dependent on government healthcare for their entire lives.

This, big pharma would love nothing more than for every faggot to get AIDS and cost the taxpayer ten grand a month for life.

It's a method of control. The reason they target whites is to that they and their families will be afraid not to vote democrat.

HIV ≠ AIDS
Only hiv can be contracted.
Aids is shit immune system from prolonged malnurishment and/or degeneracy.
Faggots have both.

Are you saying nigger semen does not provide nourishment?

Attached: DbP1z5MXkAAZprO.jpg large.jpg (1944x1944, 301.76K)

How? Why?

Attached: 1428557352805.jpg (300x480, 70.13K)

What the fuck?

*posted too soon

What the fuck? Prove it, you disinfo-shilling faggot.
hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/about-hiv-and-aids/how-is-hiv-transmitted

Attached: absolutely_disgusted_joestar.jpg (371x315, 135.54K)

bump

Poisoning people is illegal. If you put something in someone's body they don't want, it is illegal. Don't lie, stick to your own broken kind, and die off with a whimper. It isn't difficult. Since you can't do that, laws and action must be put into place to protect the innocent. Your rights end where another's begins.

Attached: A Step in the Right Direction.gif (356x356, 3.79M)

Drop the details.

It's totally not the same when you get it from a dirty needle the whore that was blowing him used as it is from the dick that was in her ass five minutes before his turn obviously.

And for some strange reason that just doesn't make any sense, when they treat the virus the syndrome gets better. In fact, the best measure of successful treatment is a drop in the level of detectable virus. you fucktard

They helped get the crime of HIV transmission in San Francisco reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor in Oct 2017. In the 2017 year, 4 children were infected with HIV, which is higher than in almost all previous years and is the highest % of children infected.

During this time on reddit, information about this law change was censored to prevent resistance, and even after the law was passed information was censored to keep down public awareness and maximize infection. Articles regarding Lambda Legal, an HIV organization, resigning from the Trump admin get highly upvoted.

One person who probably knows the most is Flor Bermudez, who currently works at the Transgender Law Center but has worked for Lambda Legal before: "At Lambda Legal, Flor served as the Youth in Out-of-Home Care Attorney and engaged in litigation to ensure adequate treatment and competent, sensitive, and informed services for LGBTQ youth involved with the child welfare, juvenile justice, and homeless services systems"

Attached: Flor-Bermudez.jpg (350x500, 36.2K)

I can't believe this is even a fucking contentious issue. Because it involves trannies and fags people get all whingy "ooohh oppression it'll make them feel bad about themselves."

How the fuck is giving someone HIV an offence worthy of lessening the charges?

I learned about those bug chaser and gift giver people somewhat recently. It's a fucking challenge for these people to spread HIV and San Fran is basically saying fo ahead it's not THAAAT bad.

I can't believe this is real life. How is this shit passing. How.

And the reason why they do it is for political power. By infecting white people, they can make them (and by extension their families) dependent on government healthcare for their entire life. Not only that, but the HIV can now be used as a weapon at political protests. I think that last reason is why Trump fired his HIV Council by mail rather than in person.

Attached: unnamed-2.png (300x300, 79.58K)

CA made disclosure to partner (straight or "put a bunch of letters here out of alphabetical order") of AIDS, HIV and STD's no longer be required by law.
CDC is going to be very busy soon…

It's not a contentious issue. In reality, every sane person agrees that HIV transmission should be a felony. These people simply bypassed the discussion.

Attached: scott-wiener-hed-2016.png (1271x712, 1.17M)

Yes, I went over the December 2017 HIV report in my video. I think it was a big reason why Trump fired the rest of his HIV council.

Yep.
I was pointing out CA (39.5 million population) as a shining example and to watch for the results!

Doing Gods work OP. This is some disgusting shit man.

What's unfortunate is those people sometimes travel.

I would like to see as little results as possible. HIV reports come out every 6 months and I hope this is the last time this policy is in effect. I am eager to see how Trump handles this issue, because I think he's aware.

Attached: 2016-03-15-1458082691-5718444-TanyiaRawls.jpg (2768x3780, 6.54M)

Thanks, although I do not think I could have done even this much on my own. Please help share this information any way you can, especially with people who like to research and make better videos.

Attached: a0003845-821c-4f09-9708-a23ee61aad06.jpg (700x1053, 74.13K)

DING DING DING

Trump is aware for sure as OP
pointed out.
Dem/Left/Lib want moAr dependent on gubbment, what better way than to give them a disease that they are kept alive by costly RX supplemented by gubbment… Thoughts OP?
A Dr. (yes, a woman you homotards) I dated in 1990's interviewed HIV/Aids patients and told me Black men would not admit they were lgbtq until on their death bed, then for research purposes only, and not telling their family (maybe lots of "Liver Failure" in the 1990's?).

I think that's one of the primary goals. First step is for control of San Francisco, then just to spread as far as possible. It appears that Jane Kim, who was Scott Wiener's opponent in the 2016 District 11 Senate vote actually got more votes than him at first: sfelections.org/results/20160607/#a_english_21

Another fagtard from that crew is Ethan Smith, AKA Ethanie Smythe, from Seattle. He has many usernames on Plebbit and Voat.
If you see saged one-liner posts that includes "Eat shit", it's him. He's a schizophrenic tranny and was behind the doxing of the Plebbit Trump mods.

I've never heard of him, he may be a lone wolf.

However, if you want to know other transgender moderators involved, LIATG is one, and I think awkwardtheturtle claims to be.

Here is what the r/politics moderator u/joyouscacophony said in response to the AHS SPLC connection:

"Hey asshole… you're dying and are too fucking stupid to realize it."

r/politics was the same board where the HIV decriminalization was covered up.

Attached: amd-florbermudez-jpg.jpg (1200x1530, 250.98K)

The biggest wake-up for everyone should have been when they made it ok to lie about it and remove the obligation to declare it to their potential "partners."

haha win

I clarify. The dirty fuckers want to spread their filth between each other fine, kill each other I don't give a fuck. When they remove protections from people who really really DO care and DON'T want that filth in their veins, that should be a killing. The kikes should have left well enough alone letting willing partners accept it.

Ship them all to Africa. They can fuck niggers until all of them die of aids.

If I do something that injures another person, through negligence or malice, I'm held liable. If I fuck a female and impregnate her, I'm liable for support (or jailed if I refuse). That doesn't seem to be the case with these infected faggots.

I know those double standards are rooted in "Critical Theory"; These pozzed up faggots, like niggers, are to be given extra leeway as penance for supposed institutional bigotry. But if we follow that insanity to its obvious end, it becomes nothing more than a break-neck race to the bottom; There can be no standard too low, no accommodation too extreme, for the perpetually "aggrieved" classes.

I wouldn't be surprised if suppressing and persecuting homosexuals made HIV an extremely rare and maybe eradicate the disease within a decade.

To be fair there are a lot of anons that tell idiots to eat shit and move on because they don't want to waste their time.
Has anyone read up on his cancer program? "The Program PDX"
>theprogrampdx.com/
We focus on what matters before we ask what is possible. We use film, code, pixels and words to push boundaries, cut through clutter and deliver creative solutions that stand apart. We partner with ambitious brands who are equally interested in shaping the future.
Partnered with Nike, Amazon, Redbull, Pennington…
WELLS FUCKING FARGO
Holy fuck, those thieving kikes.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 42.75K)

HIV leads to AIDS, you stupid cunt.
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
TL;DR on the science: HIV is the virus, AIDS is the symptom.

What is your problem with Wells Fargo? I happened to read that they started a transgender youth organization called Time Out Youth, that's also in Charlotte, NC: timeoutyouth.org/content/staffboard-0

Attached: OA 1.jpg (530x801, 108.66K)

One would think with the pedo shit AND the robbing of American homeowners for billions (trillions?) someone might check to see if the pilot light on the oven blew out.

Wonder if they started throwing that + shit to everything to get the ball rolling on desensitizing people to being poz positive.

NEGATIVE AND PROUD
Christianity- (-the kikes)
Atheism- (-the degenerates, figuring it out for yourself)
Start throwing the "negative" on everything. Rub their noses in it.

I haven't heard of any Wells Fargo pedophile stuff. Could you tell me? I'm researching them now, and it looks like they got sued a few years back, with undisclosed terms of settlement. The lawsuit was for work place harassment of a transgender person.

Who in their right mind is proud of being contaminated with disease? Even animals shun other animals with disease. That alone should get you locked up for you and everyone else's safety.

Transgender youth organization. That's where you'll find it.

>sageusa.org/newsevents/news.cfm?ID=459
SAGE really? Fucking whores! Informing our elder community how we service the youth. Be patient, your new stock is coming!

It keeps getting better.

Attached: Whore of Babylon.jpg (613x821, 112.42K)

Hell even Billy had something to say about it
>usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/06/10/gay-wells-fargo-graham-boycott-column/71031300/
But what do you expect from a bank out of Fagville USA?

>huffingtonpost.com/tngg/lgbt-students-financial-aid_b_1246762.html
Moshe… I

The Fargo fags also helped sponsored a march against Trump.
>motherjones.com/politics/2017/06/politics-lgbt-pride-resistance-trump-1/

Yes I should be archiving, I'm just livid at all these fucking coincidences.

I think this Time Out Youth guy just looks weird. All I can find about him is he works for a business called Three Way Concepts and appears in some gay magazines.

Attached: Rodney 2.jpg (530x801, 85.01K)

And I can find no information about "Three Way Concepts".

Found a vid from 2014 with no comments… one vote. Spoopy. They have 275 subs.
>youtube.com/watch?v=GkoIxHm_Hhw
Not embedding in case someone wants to snag it first. Because someone will notice the attention it's about to get.

Second council and american protestantism arent christian.

Rodney Tucker… He has a BA in Human Services from UNC-Charlotte, MA in Christian Education from Southern Theological Seminary, and an MA in Counseling from UNC-Charlotte.
Fucks sake.

Attached: Pope Smokin a Bowl.jpg (1100x500, 328.14K)

Weird how he doesn't have a wiki considering how much he's done for the gay community. They should be throwing parades in his honor.
>charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article135400019.html
charlotteobserver.com/living/religion/article141781874.html

Do any of these groups have any HIV related beliefs? I know some religions believe HIV is a punishment from God, but maybe these people consider it a gift?

I think this is a big element to consider as well: The acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and suicidal behavior in alcohol-dependent homosexual men. Three alcohol-dependent homosexual men with suicidal ideation and behavior consciously attempted to contract the acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) as a means of committing suicide. The authors briefly examine the interrelationship among alcoholism and substance abuse, homosexuality, suicidal behavior, and AIDS; implications for the substance abuse treatment setting are noted. Early diagnosis and treatment of depression and substance abuse in homosexual men or parenteral drug abusers may prevent the spread of AIDS and reduce hidden suicidal potential.

Everyone is on government healthcare these days. That’s what Obamacare did.

I really like the idea but you cough & say 'um' too much for me user.

I know. I'm hoping someone can make a better video on the subject.

Attached: racist10.jpg (497x600, 91.08K)

Scott Wiener also shilled hard for Truvada, a drug that decreases the risk of getting HIV. He then pretty much made it legal to infect people with HIV, and donating HIV infected blood! So even if you aren't promiscuous and/or gay, you still have to pony up cash if you don't want to get HIV. Big pharma gets your money regardless if you have HIV or not. A truly (((brilliant))) business plan.

Also, never forget that you're an evil bigot if you don't want HIV, pic very related.

Attached: aids.jpg (728x3224, 833.27K)

Mr Sniffles, thank you for your efforts.
Now, please stop sniffling.
Dear god.

Gets the noggin joggin.

Isn't AIDS a natural eugenics program against degeneracy?

No, like I said, there is an ever growing number of people living with HIV. It is a very serious problem.

Attached: fags_image06.jpg (470x600, 146.88K)

It's not just a matter of cash, these medicines have side effects. Even the people having promiscuous gay sex are going to want to stop taking them, or reduce their dose.

It's not somebody in their right mind, but it's somebody who believes in the progressive stack and social justice. They see it as going from being an oppressive white male, to sacrificing themselves in a self righteous way that would force white people to pay more attention to the issue of HIV. It's also a method of suicide.

Think of it this way. We're just a small catastrophe away from all of them dying at the same time from lack of medicine. Not to mention resilient HIV strains, for which medicine could need time to fix.

This Rodney guy kinda looks like Richard Spencer. I guess that means Rodney is jewish?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (218x312, 115.65K)

So That's who they cloned spencer from. Looks like he was controlled opposition going from 50% to a solid 90%

DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE

Attached: 1471065469250-0.png (906x1024 1.22 MB, 190.64K)

And what if HIV gets the mutation it needs to become airborne? Things are truly and well fucked if that ever happens, and the faggots are the breeding grounds.

In 2016 there was already the first confirmed case of someone on Truvada contracting HIV. I don't see any silver lining to this situation. I've read that some strains are actually becoming less deadly. I'd hate to see all of humanity contract HIV and have their lives decided by whoever controls the drugs.

I don't think it needs to become airborne. Once it becomes an open part of social justice, they will contract and spread it just to virtue signal. Afterwards, misinformation could be used to convince people to lower/stop their dose to amplify the problem.

(checked)
HRC in this context refers to an organization called Human Rights Campaign, not Hillary Rodham Clinton

…how come they aren't in a madhouse?
This makes me want to reopen Ausschwitz

He may have been at some point. Look at his dumb tweet:
Melinda Hope Brown
‏ @Dumbsford

Do you understand how many of us there are? We are not invisible. We are present, and we demand to be noticed. Everytime I turn around there's another trans person. I'm sitting on like 7 eggs. Hey, fuck you Donald. We won't be denied
2:44 AM - 30 Apr 2018

"egg" is someone else they're trying to transition.

Attached: DSpGgPYU8AAhDUl.jpg (1200x828, 87.39K)

Imagine an immune-suppressed cancer patient with a good prognosis receiving an HIV pozzed blood transfusion

Fags are locusts. AIDS treatment is a way to recoup what they'd otherwise blow on degeneracy all the way to death's doorstep.

American Prohibition – The Female Hive Mind sensing and stomping on a catalytic upsurge in homosexual genes, facilitated by alcoholism/drugs. Correlating this by State toughness on alcohol laws would be interesting (less availability to youths who would otherwise be hooked-in earlier.)

Attached: REACTION_DOGE_GASM.png (768x892, 355.51K)

Rural republican America will rise bigly if this happens

"My doctor told me I'll shit my liver out my ass if I get on e. Should I go DIY? Is it worth it to live 5 years as a woman? Help me, girls."

"/uj You would think so. But they're being so cautious. I've been on spiro for a year but they don't want to give me e. I'm healthy. So idk. "

"/uj Eh I have somewhat elevated enzyme levels. From the research I've done sublingual or patch should bypass it. I recently saw a new doc who specializes in trans. So he said the goal is to get me on e instead of trying to frighten me about how I'm gonna die. "

Attached: fklsy0ai82n01.jpg (2592x1944, 262.05K)

I support spreading HIV. It only hurts degenerates.

And then they have us pay for it.
And then they run for senate.
And then they occupy the FBI and CIA.
And then they occupy the universities.
And then they use all of these, to employ more of them, and steal more from us.
And we still have to pay for it.

They might as well be China, Little China Taiwan, Israel, etc. Granting them a place hasn't turned out well. Not granting them a place seems to be the least total cost expense. Entropy won't ever stop; You are asked to fight against it, not capitulate.

What these literal conspirators have done, is change billing and billable items. To increase their access method tools, available monies, and gain more resources via jewry. That their HIV will spread concomitantly is, but should not be the primary mechanical focus. Their lies, and their spam, must be countered.

They abolished the psychiatric hospitals so they get more democrat voters.

Everyone are effed because it is pretty every where and there is no tell if the air in your area is infested or not. To avoid getting infected is to live in tightly sealed dome city like the inhumans.

It's safe to say as long as people who have to reason to help people but do so anyway continue to exist the opposite will also be true. These faggots operate on pure carnal instinct.

Murder-suicide would be more accurate.

Evolutionary it makes sense that HIV would become less deadly, since it would increase the spread of the disease.
It'll probably end up becoming like SIV or Simian AIDS.

There was a screenshot floating around 4chan a few months ago talking about a plot to infect Europe with aids to get them dependent on the drugs, does anybody have it?

It's the niggers's fault for humping the monkey and created SIV which gave the birth to HIV. I wonder if they are the cause that stagnated the chimps permanently?

I need this and the meme with the merchant's son trying to borrow money.

Strange twitter comment from Rose Hayes, who works at google and sits on the board of the Transgender Law Center: twitter.com/rlyeh/status/976127116461752320

Rose Hayes
‏ @rlyeh

Biopharmaceutical companies unveil a new approach to finding test subjects. Roll up to a tech shuttle stop in SF’s Mission district in a fancy bus and collect a bunch of people with health plans and relaxed notions of user consent.

Attached: DYvmbjTVoAAHlre.jpg (900x1200, 192.93K)

Listen to how she talks about Gilead, the producers of Truvada:

Gilead is a biopharmaceutical company. They do good work on HIV prevention and treatment.

Balm of Gilead isn't a bad reference if you're Jewish. A Handmaid's Tale was published about the same time as the company was founded. Today, it's not such a great name.

Yes. I should have blurred it. Gilead Sciences was founded in the mid 80s and does antiviral pharmaceuticals. They have done key HIV work.

Look who else sits on the board of the Transgender Law Center: Min Matson is a healthcare consultant with Point B, a management consulting firm. He has spent his career dedicated to improving healthcare quality, enhancing access to underserved communities, and connecting quality care to patient outcomes, for providers, payers and pharma clients.

Attached: min-matsoncropped 1200xx920-518-0-30.jpg (920x518, 30.18K)

Another divorcee: Rose Hayes Rose Hayes, a software engineering director at Google, quickly lost her wife of nearly 23 years when she came out a few years ago. But despite a painful divorce, she says her life is generally much happier. “There’s no comparison,” she says. “There are so few pictures of me smiling from before … and my ability to interact with people, I don’t have this veil in between me and them that used to be there.” Before identifying as transgender, Hayes went through phases of identifying as queer, bisexual and gay. She says that she isn’t a different person now than when she understood herself to be a male, just a more fully realized one. “Yes, my center of gravity moved from that tiny area it was trapped in, but that tiny area is still part of me.”

Attached: laub_8868_1010-edit.jpg (1000x1226, 1000.47K)

And by the way if it wasn't clear, it says Gilead on those buses.

That's meaningless, google has over 80,000 employees. What does he do and how much power does he have?