Patrick Little, guy just came on my radar, been around awhile apparently, running for office

anglin the tai fuck shack guy and trs are supposedly at odds with him.

voat.co/v/news/2521464

hooktube.com/watch?v=QhHjhLmnRtU

I'm rather puzzled how so out in the open anti-jew is not only running for office in california, but in the lead. What? What's the hell is going on? This is too good to be true.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/republican-senate-candidate-free-jews-904652
littlerevolution.us/
hooktube.com/watch?v=ffqriy428p4
youtube.com/watch?v=bvqJE9fDjoY
archive.org/download/Duke.20180508/Duke.20180508.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More recent video I intended to include.

why are they at odds with him? Also some weird behavior when he names the JQ, touching his nose. Dont people usually do that when they lie?

I'm a little skeptical too.

Yea, not too skeptical since its always nice if people approach the JQ, but comon. Any more background info on this guy? I mean, out of all things in society…you can hate on the niggers a little bit, you can hate on leftists, on degenerates, on all sorts of groups…but the moment you hate on the jews, you more or less get marked for termination of sorts. Or just get ignored if you have little power. Going into office like that, or trying to get into it just openly…not sure if there is ground now to do that openly since the jew is slipping up. Maybe he is just testing the waters? Interesting to see how it plays out either way.

Paul Nehlen tried the JQ and got banned off most major normie sites. Also something or other happened with him, can't remember exactly what tbh; wouldn't be surprised if wife is non-white, but this has happened often apparently with who get shilled. JQ has to be genuine, and you'll know when it is or not. "Why haven't I been recognized because of this" type shit is (in my own opinion) not the way to appeal to voters. I administer the redpill in doses to friends and some have picked it up, I'm always hesitant of people who want notoriety (in a sense that it's taboos to question the JQ so if you know it youre like me)

Newsweek covered him
>newsweek.com/republican-senate-candidate-free-jews-904652
his youtube shit gets the warning click and comment disabled but are still up

here's his campaign website
>littlerevolution.us/
hard to tell if he's controlled op or not: we'll know for sure if there's a character assassination: he is well read however, brings up details, hard natsoc, wants to nationalize Google, Twitter, etc.

I'm inclined to think the guy is legit; if not he's getting massively paid off because he's a total normie and is destroying his reputation by doing this; alleges his own family won't even listen to him: it's not unreasonable that he became redpilled via serving in kike wars and being stationed in Germany.At this point with the entire internet almost getting shut down I think getting this guy some exposure in California would be good for us no matter what I think. He has a town hall debate on June 5, we need to keep track of this and update once he has his debate. The newsweek article referenced says he is leading in the polls by a shitload!

We dont have our own polling/statistics bureau so its always hard to tell where the business stands. Last time I heard we managed to get the republicans from over 50% MSM usage…to a meager 13% (probably near the single digits now). The MSM also complains all the time that they cannot reach the republicans anymore.

So there is definitely a good chance that this guy may actually win this, and his venture into probing the warmth of the water (with his feet) may be quite good for others who want to follow in his footsteps. Which is why if the kikes really wanted to they would go full on fucking battle mode against him. If he really is leading in the polls, he probably should get some protection of sorts. Against ((("suicides")))

Nehlen took the lead in the GOP primary. He can crush a thousand Jews in any debate and that's what it takes to win elections. Any candidate that accepts corporate donations will keep the border open and keep current policy, period

How can we help these guys then I wonder? Should we have our own browncoats protecting them? (like the RAM movement lol?) Should a kickstarter be made to hire bodyguards? You know for sure that if these guys openly come forward the kikes will want to keel them.

Holy shit, Mr Little is the leader we've been waiting for, he's laying it all on the line.
Time to spread the word.

That's an odd indicator, "antifa" goes bananas over the slightest thing but this guy seems to be spared such treatment?

does every state and/or region have antifa? I dont think that all of them do?

dude, he's in california.

Trs, ramzpaul, anglin, jew, all these guys are opposed to anything being openly NS or anti-jew, if it's openly NS, it's "hollywood nazis"

lol

yea fishy indeed then. But is he attacking other groups or is he just focusing on the JQ? I mean, antifa's profile is that of protecting the minorities, faggots and other scum since they are low tier "brutes". The kikes have other assortment of controls and hostile forces for middle to upper tier whites who are naughty. To the tune of suiciding. Maybe even legal (as in lawsuits)

at 18:12, he summarizes.

He thinks the tiki torches were a good thing, my reaction to it is cringe and the obvious connotation I think most people would think of is cross burning. I think better would be someone talking seriously about jews without the cringe routines. I don't even get the purpose of the tiki crap, supposed to inspire Whites to stand up? The last thing I would think would happen. Otherwise it comes off as a negative to me.

Hes on Gab but no one talks about him, suddenly a lot of people are talking about him. Smells.

Who cares about them, everyone you named has had their reputation destroyed and only pro-kike people hang around them anymore.

/ourguy/

Yea, I see why everyone is suddenly talking about him.The whole video was savage.

His most recent video.

I'm 14 minutes in, good shit so far.

Too lazy and phoneposting now, but does any kind user feel like making transparent Littles for meme purposes? sorry for being a phoneposting faggot

Attached: 4ddd8e1f2e0c8bfac4ee4ffd07d9a475c6a22b71d521b02ea237672e3a7e2129.gif (600x450, 1.99M)

The stuff about Jizzhands is very interesting. FtN always rubbed me the wrong way, especially the first episode where one of them broke character and implied Iran was a serious threat.

He wanted exposure, from what I'm finding, outside of his tube videos that haven't been canned yet. this thread and the voat thread I initially referenced is it.

Bump for support. More Anons should hear what this guy has to say about Anglin and the likes.

Bampity bump. Mods please sticky this thread.

HAIL PAT LITTLE 1589

Attached: PicsArt_01-23-05.57.16.png (1587x2310, 2.33M)

Attached: 5ab844a7e65ea.png (128x95, 22.14K)

Project Pat don't play

Attached: 1523771436611.png (1729x1735, 3.01M)

Attached: 1512027742207.png (400x400, 232.97K)

I thought Nehlen dropped out? Did he get in as the Republican candidate and then lose, or what? I can't really find anything about it when I search for it.
checked BTW

Attached: caf21b26b07b1bdcca49ba0a09081756d811722383a27ced97670b51eb524a56.jpeg (640x777, 94.36K)

I cropped this out for some OC if anyone is interested in it

Attached: cropped-suit-vs-aipac.jpg (721x426 98.42 KB, 395.9K)

Another good video going over some youtube guy I never heard of.

The guy hes interviewing sounds a lot like Ricky Bobby, these guys all have soft kiddo voices, its no surprise they are for PR cucking and leftist positions. Good point though about Ricky Bobby and his class warfare D&C scheme, full commie.

wtf hooktube?

Attached: hooktube.png (518x132, 200.88K)

Around 34 minutes in he kvetches about people saying kill every Jew because supposedly thats feds trying to shut platforms like Gab down.

Attached: based ben gas all jews.png (500x500, 149.35K)

Also jesus fuck that TRS guy is annoying, he sounds like a whiney child, defends enoch for being a jew and saying people should just not talk about it etc.. these guys need to be told to get the fuck out, how does anyone not know TRS are anti-white yet.

Little seems legit. TRSodomites and Apedre Niglin shilling against him proves he is doing something right.

The same reason they don't know jew is a jewish Fed informant yet, they're too young and stupid to know that every e-celeb is a faggot shill or they wouldn't be allowed a platform. Speaking of that I started watching Little and he doesn't seem like he acknowledges that when bringing up jew, is he pretending not to know? If I were this guy I'd just say 'X is a Fed/shill/Jew and here is why' and then never mention them again in a conversation because there's nothing else to talk about and giving them any attention or credibility outside of that makes it seem like you're in the snitch ring too, or at the very least furthering their retarded D&C.

w e e v

Woops nevermind, later he calls him how for "fedposting" and points out he's jewish and shouldn't be the only guy providing 'tech'. I think I like this guy.

bump

just noticed this guy too OP. Seems really fucking well rounded so far & also called out subversive faggots like jew.

Attached: 529f3e3a957c6765c4d4f6b3eb350f550ff0554e87af475df1cee8fa80789414.jpg (565x737, 43.46K)

this word filter has gotta go

bump

What are you even saying?

Reported.

I am saying that he calls out blatant kikels like w.e.e.v
filtered

Attached: 1460531144868.jpg (312x294, 42.33K)

See, you're goddamn right. The wordfilters have to be fucking removed. We can't hold a conversation if no one knows what anyone is saying. This is the FOUNDATION of judaism.

How about we use call him by his real name: jewil Kikenstein.

he’s got my vote

New interview with a Jewsweek reporter (sorry, problems embedding):
hooktube.com/watch?v=ffqriy428p4
Guy seems legit to me and does not cuck. Can we elect a WN senator in the most poz'd state in America? Yes, we can!

Anglin and jew are both feds

The foundation of not being a newfag is lurking moar, newfag.

Yeah, you're mentally ill and didn't read what was written.

bump

Sounds like the instigation of infighting Patrick has been talking about.

Sheet

>youtube.com/watch?v=bvqJE9fDjoY

Anyone Anglin is against I am considering. Does he have a full bio.

That didn't last too long.

Attached: YouTube.png (884x577, 20.11K)

some clips from an hour long livestream I thought were good
the original quality is shit, he needs to keep a proper copy and livestream a lower resolution version of that

Attached: gun1.mp4 (202x360 10.11 MB, 1.28M)

Attached: 45percent.mp4 (202x360, 7.56M)

watched the whole second one, pretty good stuff. The guy just changes the subject whenever uncomfortable facts come up.

He was a nobody until he pulled the jewflag stunt. That drew attention, and now people are talking about him. Sometimes Occam's razor applies.

It's like the Arthur Jones case, the GOP is so fixated on losing a race they already know they have 0% chance of winning they don't even bother to prop up a candidate, so one of /ourguys/ takes advantage and fills the vacuum.

Attached: patrick little.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Only 20mins in, but I like this guy. Ex-military, intelligent, well-spoken, naturally conversational, blatantly and unabashedly anti-jewish, willing to call out the jew in a public forum (e.g. the Breitbart thing). Honestly, I'm getting a hint of Rockwell vibe from him. Way too early to tell for sure, and I'll reserve judgement for later, but that's the impression I'm getting.

Attached: happa.mp4 (202x360, 7.09M)

Attached: disarmament.mp4 (202x360, 8.56M)

short clip from an earlier upload

Attached: bootcamp.mp4 (202x360, 580.78K)

my youtube account that only had these four clips just got shoahed
that's how you know this shit is good

Attached: image.png (903x220, 13.23K)

Besides here, voat doesn't molest Little threads and posts either.

/thisguy/ is totally /ourguy/ you guise.
His videos get delet n everything. That's why we webm'd them because we all belongs here you guise.
anons are checking this out.
Won't be surprised when it turns out to be usual tricks.

I imagine that an anti-Israel candidate will get plenty of attention from those who have had to put up with semitic bullshit in their lives, as many Californians likely have.

Expect the D&C kikes to come for this guy.

For experienced anons, remember the rule "if the message redpills normies, spread it".

Don't get baited into D&C kike fake-feuding.

I was just about to post this thread, luckily looked through catalogue first.

Bump!

I sent a message and didn't get the discussion I was hoping for, I hope because he has become busy but got invited to his self hosted linux-like discord. The man doesn't feel just quite right, something off, a malaise.

But if this is CIA accelerationism they should have learned from us that acclerationism is retarded when you give the enemy their rockwell 2.0 and this will only make us stronger and expose this viewpoint and the facts behind it to more whites who have yet to hear.

Antifa is a PSYOP not to shut down conservative and farther right speakers, but to PUBLICIZE that those speakers were shut down. If you're building controlled op they're there to make it look like a real struggle and give a "win" to liberals so the controlled op can be embarrassed. That way people hear primarily that "right wingers lost" even if the "right winger" is some gay jew like Milo. But the bottom line is they're a PR tool, and a PR tool is used to bring attention to things. The radio silence on Little convinces me that he's at the very least not controlled op.

I've also talked to him during some live streams personally and I felt that he was legit. His answers are too quick and heartfelt to be memorized. It's not "stormfag" dogma, he truly believes in his viewpoints.

Why is he running in the state that is quite literally the least likely in the country to elect him? Would it not be more pragmatic for him to relocate and seek a Senate seat in a state with a voting demographic that isn't >50% shitskins?

A state with defeatist/lukewarm conservatives is the perfect place for a young radical to run. The change of pace is refreshing to the downtrodden conservatives that feel like their "representatives" have given up actually fighting for their interests.

ideal demographics for anti-merchant voting

I suppose blackpilled norcal conservatives actually would be more likely to vote for him than if he ran in a comfortable southern state where the majority white voting populace didn't have such extreme exposures to cultural enrichment. That's an angle I didn't consider. I guess it boils down to just how motivated he can get that remaining right-wing Californian constituency to the booths.

Not just the NorCal people, even in cities there's a surprising amount of people who would go for him. The "based niggers and spics who hate jews" thing is bullshit their demographic always votes 90%+ blue no matter what. He could win if Trump enables the national ID-requirement law to vote in federal elections, but I doubt it'll happen.

What I'd do is spread rumors about ICE being at polling places checking ID's and SSN's, as well as police checking for warrants. Or you ACTUALLY do those things.

Well I'm not worst-coaster (thank God) but he certainly doesn't seem like the CIAnigger plant these shills have been enforcing him as so hard over the last few days. Seems legitimately like /ourguy/; hope he gets some positive volunteer work done for him because I'm sure he's running on an absolute shoestring budget.

I hit him up via email to volunteer for him but haven't heard back. I'm sure he's working his ass off.

Not the only razor. And yes I agree with that other poster he smells to high heaven. Watch, listen, react appropriately. If nothing else use him for signal boosting then list him like all the rest.

His opponent wouldn't be hard to character assassinate given her past controverseys funneling military contract money into her husband Blume's businesses, and her involvement in the Moscone-Milk assassinations.

How about you read the other threads in THE CATALOG YOU FAGGOT.
He's as legit as they come.

this. Pat is a goddamn hero.
Vote Patrick Little for US Senate on June 5th

At this point it's actually better to promote
or be neutral about feinstein, so none of the democrats have a chance to take 2nd, which would put Little out of the race.

Wait until he wins the primary, that's the fun part against feinstein.

Dr. Duke interviewed Patrick Little on his show yesterday.

archive.org/download/Duke.20180508/Duke.20180508.mp3

Attached: duke.jpg (222x167, 13.21K)

I have been watching him and noticed this. his non-verbal cues, and lowering his voice when he says "jews" indicates to me that he actually works for jews and subconsciously doesn't want to offend them.

TRS; Jews
Andy Warski: Jew
Baked Alaska: Jew
jew: Jew
Anglin: Jew
Spencer: maybe half/jew but working for jews
David Duke: controlled by CIA for 30 years, soft on jews
American Renaissance: Cucked by CIA for decades, soft on/avoids JQ

anybody else see a pattern?
If they have a platform, they're controlled op, or they are a jew. real genuine people are deplatformed as soon as they gain any kind of traction. if they stray from the guided hand, they are suicided/heart attacked

HOT DAD are you a illuminati Nazi?

What do you guys think about people like Little and Nehlen? I'm fond of them, and it's great how much they expose the alt-rights jewry, but I'm not sure being so flamboyant is a good idea. I kind of think that Zig Forumsiticians should act very professional, and focus mainly on jobs n' shiet, but still be willing to drop red-pills when it's on topic. Randomly bringing up the kikes obviously isn't good for getting people to like you, but at the same time it does have the opportunity to red-pill people. The ideal scenario would be a synthesis of the two that allows you to both look 'electable' and red-pill the lemmings. Anyone want to share their thoughts?

Paul Ryan is retiring. The republican primary in Wisconsin is on August 14th. Nehlen is running in that primary, and is currently the most prominent candidate. If he wins the primary then he can go on to face the democratic primary winner in the November 6th general election.

cappiest interview I've heard with Little, it seemed like it cut short without getting to the meat of things.

I don't know why this is anchored but here's the thread on Little's 4chan/pol/ ama.

INTERVIEW WITH TELEMUNDO
I'll make clips if anything stands out to me

Attached: FznXwJoyfklJ.mp4 (270x480, 8.85M)

He's fucking legit. You mongs get so depressed you can't sense sincerity anymore.