Desperate
Remember: sage, report, hide

AHHH WANT TON DONG BOEEEE
DIS TIME IT WORK
ME SURE ABOUT DAT

Reported

braaaap

Obligatory pic related.

Attached: White_women_loyal.png (414x550, 33.55K)

Go away with your filthy jewish kalergi plan

Attached: kalergi.jpg (691x591 60.54 KB, 310.18K)

cuck

White men are the top of the social and economic pyramid. This is why white women who date out are seen as fat and stupid. If the idea of white privilege is real then why would a colored girl want to date a colored boy. She could try to get a good™ white guy and move up status wise.

Its always funny seen women of color on social media who go on and on about sjw crap but they all have white boy friends.

Attached: tumblr_ot8oieqPtv1v7w03po2_400.jpg (306x368, 20.28K)

this guy gets it

Attached: Asian_Women.webm (480x272, 5.95M)

Surveys are crap. Look to OKCupid's data. That represents actual actions, not yapping. Women will say anything.

< of color
Niggers, in other words?

ALL available data confirms what I posted, schlomo. Gas yourself.

WHITE POWER

GRAB THEM BY THE ASIAN PUSSY

say it with me faggot… CHINKS OR NIGGERS

SUBHUMANS

ANIMALS

CREATURES

Checked.

Most of TOR posters are shills. TOR has a bunch of compromised exit nodes and all responsible anons know this and avoid it for that purpose. Let this be a lesson for the newfags that shills are not just paranoia on our part. Ignore all shill posts.

CHECKED
WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF WHITE PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN
FUCK OFF RACEMIXING SUBHUMAN KIKE FOLLOW SUGARBERGS EXAMPLE IF YOU FUCK CHINK PUSSY SO BADLY AND HAVE CHILDREN WHO DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU

Attached: tmp_19517-236048511667905.png (1200x1600, 2.34M)

checked

Attached: f4bee437d210c9fef14f0b2f6bf70c02261c3050398fe915203d816fcfb9c7f8.jpg (824x1131 66.08 KB, 75.7K)

Artificial wombs?

Fyi. The guy in the video is actually Jewish. He's been on the news where reporters have told people to careful with him because he's a terrible person.

OY VEY

I'm honestly surprised nigrisses don't respond to White male advances… maybe it happens so infrequently that there's not enough statistics for it?

Nobody says you have to marry asians and breed with them, who cares if a white man's going to plow them if they're willing.

no

If you're going to leave the country to look for women, why not central/eastern Europe?

this guy gets it

Ching chong ping pong me mong puzzy horny fo u

Maybe you could talk about your diaper fetishes. I think that might lure some interest of certain women.

FUCK THAT WOO

is the gookette version of "muh dik". Fuck off, if I wanted to throw my heritage away, I'd do it with a thicc beaner thot, at least they have sex appeal

Attached: 7c3a4bd9fa1d2084dedabe34f6340a9e42e795c8a845e6d656e617fb33fb9537.png (1592x668, 38.1K)

I think he was rejected and bullied by ordinary white girls because of his small dick. Why else is he desperate for Asian girls who have only experienced with small dicks. That way, he won't feel ashamed of himself.