WHY HAVE YOU NOT JOINED THE INCEL GANG

You will never be in this situation, with those girls as attractive as those ones admiring you. Your dreams are merely dreams, not premonitions. Hard work will never change things. Your genetics and therefore phenotype have been determined and everything has taken shape.

And this video isn't unique. There are THOUSANDS of these situations every single day, with girls that are even more attractive. You will never live the "Instagram filtered sunny paradise with 8+/10 women lifestyle" EVER.

Lol, faggot.

Btw.
How is your relationship with your mother?

lol, virgin

THE INCEL COMMUNITY!?

THE INCEL COMMUNITY

OP=faggot confirmed
Enjoy your waifu body pillow maybe it will collect enough of your beta male DNA to become sentient you fucking cuck

yOU Been To one of the parties?

pic related

SAGE YOU FUCKERS

Attached: im-projecting.jpg (486x330, 95.37K)

Firstly, that girl is an anorexic twig and has a trap's figure. Not appropriate for breeding so I don't care what happens to her. Secondly, not everyone on here is a touchless virgin so thanks but no thanks.

SAGE YOU FAGGOT

you retard

hello shill

kike

because i am married and have kids you retarded faggot, grow some balls and as a chick out

Attached: aMr8gLA_700b_v1.jpg (700x700, 65.47K)

wat

READ THE FUCKING CATALOG

ao shat?

Speak for yourself, I'm married with a kid
Fucking kill yourselves, you absolute statistics

You little daoughter will be a rape statistic.

I notice a trend here with the boyfriend threads and /r9k/ tier posting.

Instead of /sig/, the shills want the white man to degenerate into soy boy cucks and the women to turn into turbodykes.

Zig Forums is salty that Zig Forums is swole

raping and fucking women is soy

t. cuck

SWEET

Because I'm not a queer.

Robots (aka incels) should be put down like rabid dogs.

You are even more retarded than the shills they are usually sending.