Trump calls for congressional term limits

President Trump signaled support on Monday for congressional term limits, saying he discussed the issue with a group of first-term lawmakers.

“I recently had a terrific meeting with a bipartisan group of freshman lawmakers who feel very strongly in favor of Congressional term limits,” Trump tweeted. “I gave them my full support and endorsement for their efforts.”

archive.fo/9oac9
thehill.com/homenews/administration/385534-trump-endorses-congressional-term-limits

Attached: trump.jpg (1024x576, 42.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winknews.com/2018/04/30/drama-border-caravan-kept-entering-us/
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/immigration/sd-me-asylum-process-20180427-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk&list=RDjShMQw2H2cM&index=16
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly a good idea, but this will allow more shitskins into office as the younger generations are mostly non white.

really gets the noggin joggin'

nothing about term limits means the average age of a Congressman will decrease or its ethnic makeup would change, but nice try

you really believe that? Most people are brain dead and just vote for the same guy over and over, which is why congress and the Senate is still mostly white people.

Congressional retention is about more than name recognition – it requires Party support, many wealthy donors, campaign experience and a huge war chest. The ethnic makeup of the country writ large is therefore unimportant. More important would be the ethnic makeup of lesser office-holders, like State Senators, Governors etc, which are all also still overwhelmingly white. This may perhaps allow some non-whites to squeak in on the Democratic side, but I don't think that it would be a large number. Also, would letting incompetent shitskins who can't get along with each other take over the Democrat Party be such a bad thing?

I will add that the Supreme Court would require the exact same. All three branches should have term limits.

CtR confirmed Zig Forums mods?

I would like you to realize that there's no convincing scientific evidence that shows this would have beneficial effects

This Amendment at this time would absolutely be impossible. Any Amendment even in the best of circumstances is a long-shot, to say the least.

I do remember this during the campaign days. Trump getting this into legislation will be a tough one since the old cuckservatives and libtards like McCancer, McCuckell, (((Feinstein, and Schumer))) will fight Trump for it. A law like this will make things more interesting since that will get rid of all these Zionist puppets from legislation.

Scotus is one maybe where it would not work, because they would base decisions more politically, they would still worry about their own necks.

(checked) wait… what?

Won't it take an Amendment, tho? Also
its a common saying that the only thing Congress ever agrees about is raising their own wages

This law does sound like an amendment since it is similar to 22nd amendment. This would also mark since 1992 of an amendment being ratified and made into law.

oh i totally forgot about that one. but, to be fair, that was first proposed in ~1791, so that's how hard it is to get something like that passed haha

Wat

Hi moishe. The thread you're looking for is next to this one in the catalog.

Faggot just can't help blackpilling… it really is a compulsory issue.

Attached: 04cef9f0f6169a8e67908b8cb4514a59213d890e4f702b150b1d6328a18db6fa.png (700x700, 259.36K)

Term limits are stupid. They just incentivize politicians to only serve their donors because they don't have to worry about reelection.

Politicians have to spin two plates.

1. They need to keep their donors happy enough that they will continue donating and giving the politician kickbacks
2. They need to please their voters enough that they can get reelected.

Term limits just mean they no longer need to worry about #2. They don't even need to pretend to please their voters at all. They can then focus 100% on shilling for donors.

Get a load of this lying homosexual.

nice try shlomo, but i'm on to you. that's just a pro-trump thread that doesn't even discuss the loads of immigrants actually crossing. how much are they paying you?

It actually shifts power to the political parties and away from the candidates, which would have the same effect as what you speak.

lol delusional

YES YES
Career politicians OUT OUT OUT and bring citizens that care about the fucking country and not their reelection funds for the next campaign.
Get that shit onto the standard party/government provided dole with great oversight over their wealth and get the corporate marxists the fuck out and under the lamp posts.
Washington has to be CLEANSED of lobbyists that write legislation.

Attached: 1464815076426.jpg (400x400, 51.92K)

I think barring anyone with dual citizenship from Congress would be a prudent addition. I would go further and say anyone who was ever a foreign citizen should not be allowed to hold a federal office, unfortunately the jews have so indoctrinated the eternal normalfags that they would see it as an attack on their freedom.

Every time a torpedo with the same talking points.
It would do well to build a tor style network that blocks all traffic coming from israel.

Wew.

Attached: 1504195683464.png (1164x720, 332.44K)

So John McCain is finally getting the boot?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (367x450, 224.93K)

Attached: 30042018195455.jpg (267x189, 18.16K)

I like the Trump admin so far but much work is still needed. Got Bibi going on in one ear about Iran and the Koreas over here about to establish peace. Hah! No one will want a war after peace has been declared. Still, so much to do.
My point is that, I will vote for Trump again. And again after that if he's got the will and there are no worthy contenders. How long has Merkel been chancellor?

didn't it used to be that way but kikes got it changed?

wut? what did i do? are you fucking retarded? impeach???

we can only hope also, tee hee getting "the boot"

have you ever heard of a "performative contradiction?" you should look it up, because you just committed one

honestly this sounds like a canned response. are there pro-trump bots on Zig Forums?

No, It's me, Ivan. Putin sends his regards.
But the best thing about it is that it proves Trump right! It was a shit deal from the start and king nigger is a fuck bumbling retard.

Attached: 1523151100614.png (1440x1039, 2.37M)

you cared enough to reply, you dumb nigger

See:

Without term limits, they at least have to try throwing a bone to their voters every once in a while. Term limits mean they don't even have to do that. They go from 90% donor shills to 100%

read the thread before you post, you dumb nigger. there's no evidence that term limits will do any of that. and, stop typing like you're in faggot discord. white men type paragraphs

white men
don't type like this
becuase they're not niggers
and you're a dipshit
so go the fuck
back wherever you came from
you stupid faggot

Because congress will vote for that right? They already consolidated their power on Obama's watch. jewdicial let it go. Going to take a bit more to get the jews to give up their power.

Darling= darling now? why isn't all of Zig Forums up in arms about this niggering?

C'mon, use you words.

m0ds are fucking niggers. fucking w0rdfilter niggers. this should be intolerable to any imageboard veteran

wew lad

this, also, looks like a canned response. perhaps to the word "b0t?" either that or the IQ of Zig Forums has dropped considerably. disgusting cuckchan/reddit kiddies

Attached: 1307651951001.jpg (600x455, 35.45K)

It would be better to just have a draft for congress. Get rid of the kike money influence for good.

The rats would be climbing over each other to get to the front of that line.

Attached: source[1].gif (600x337, 1.68M)

wanna know how i know you're a newfag?

What other standing president (in the past 30-40 years) supported this?

I support the idea, if only because it will end the career politician who believes they are a sort of celebrity… However, it means that nearly all of these faggots will find ways to creep into other parts of the governmental system. It's like the guys who quit being Senators and then end up as lobbyists who use the contacts they made to shit up the system even further. It's a good idea on paper, but it could be disastrous if Trump doesn't keep his other promises to ban ex-politicians from lobbying jobs or other positions in the government.

He had a tumor, not a boot.

Dunno about presidents, but in '94 congressional repubs tried to get a term limit bill through congress. Obviously they failed.

I doubt that it could make things any worse. We've pretty much hit rock bottom until we get thrown into another fucking world war.

Just like real life niggers, even.

He had both, and the boot even fit on both feet. Guess he hurt both of his legs. Careless!

There's a better chance of Congress agreeing to ship all niggers back to Africa.

m0ds that post in thread are autistic af, you know

thanks for stickying my thread, based m0d Darling

Did you get the idea from Australia?

They didn't cross into the US. Not a single member of the caravan got in, 11 snuck past the border through "goat canyon" but where caught and given misdemeanor charges, some of them felonies…

winknews.com/2018/04/30/drama-border-caravan-kept-entering-us/

It's complete fantasy that they got in.

He's been spamming that pasta at least 6 times this thread alone.

94 eh? So during Clinton? No surprise there

not true. idk what torposter is saying, but this video, right here, shows at least a few dozen getting in, perhaps a few hundred.

liar liar pants on fire

see:

only 3 times by my count. and, its not spamming if its already been deleted

If I'm not mistakan, Darling said they failed to get it through CONGRESS – and in 94 the GOP was swept into power with their "Contract with America" iirc

That fence is on the Mexican border, kike. We all know this already. The entire Mexican population can climb it for all I care…. it's not in the US.

YOUR OWN VIDEO shows how they climbed it and are still in Tijuana Mexico outside the ICE processing facility. They aren't in the US.

If they can only serve 4 terms as an example, they still have to be reelected twice. Even if that 3rd reelection they fuck around then we can toss them out and they can lose all their benefits (Hello McCabe).

Otherwise you see people Like Feinstein who just keep getting back in because who is going to run against her in her party?

It's almost like you want to see long seated reps who don't represent the people but their long time donors. Makes the noodle start to really doodle…

That's the best part!

The video literally shows several dozens of people being allowed past the gate because their (((coached))) sob story was deemed good enough to allow them to apply for asylum. How did you miss that part? Are you retarded?

I can't tell if you're trolling or if you really think people are so stupid that they're going to believe you rather than watch a 90sec video proving I'm right. But, just in case, I've provided a webm that has isolated a shot of beaners literally being let in.

look at the vid. that was quite a long line if you ask me – all of them beaners; all of them entering the US

also,
let's not be naive

Attached: beaners-go-in-retard.webm (1280x720, 10.9M)

liar liar pants on fire:

He should be calling for missile attacks on Congress.

Attached: World Thinks Citizens of USA Have Control.png (587x507, 369.55K)

and torposters are the problem? i think not

Attached: 9ae1053f3e97d635cb6547d568183694bf5385235281e99fd0334568812f1a14.jpg (708x619, 344.31K)

Yeah just like he called for tarrifs on Steel and Aluminum but but got cucked by one of his court jews, Steve Menuchin.

Attached: goys and a jew.jpg (1131x594, 126.94K)

You have some real chutzpah, lying through your fucking teeth… you really think us goyim are that fucking stupid???!!! They were allowed into the ICE facility. The actual asylum process takes weeks to months at the border facility:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/immigration/sd-me-asylum-process-20180427-story.html

I can't wait for the next Krystalnacht.

this was one of his major campaign promises

So, let me get this straight: You're admitting that literally everything I said is true, but you're disqualifying it as truth because the (((MSM))) says *"many"* of these beaners spend *"most"* of their time in a detention center – ie. free room and board on the US taxpayer? And, these individuals may just indeed be granted asylum.

To repeat: Hundreds of beaners are being let into the US. They are being given free food, free clothing, free healthcare, free childcare, free shelter – all paid for by the taxpayer. They are being given, in effect, a fast-track to a green card (permanent residence, at least). And, if any of them get pregnant and give birth, they have an anchor babby. All this, and I'm wrong how???

Attached: 44827759.jpg (400x271, 48.79K)

lol pwnd

this is the abslute state of nu/pol/. so full of r/t_D kiddies. disgusting

Where the fuck do you think the "ICE facility" is nigger? Mexico? It's on US SOIL you fucking retard nigger.
Go >>>/back/ and don't return.

Reported for kike hoax.

Finally he acts on the reason I voted for him. I am wondering on the term limits, primarily if they will change CURRENT terms, as well as just how many terms are we talking about?
NOTE: I don't want to bring this into a (((details))) argument. Although VERY important, some term limits are better than none.

I can already tell things are going our way:
1) He is using the same language he uses when the owns the (((DNC)))
2) The fact that it's partisan and he's talking about it means that other Americans are with us on this
3) And lastly, this hints at what we have been talking (and shills crying) about - A new wave of /ourguys/ going to washington and draining the (((swamp)))

This tells me that they are very close to drafting a bill and they will get help during the primaries. This is the single most important issue of our generation! At least for me and my family.

DON'T LET THE (((BLACKPILL))) SHILLS WITH NO LOYALTY DESTROY OUR CONSENSUS!

TRUMP IS REALLY OUTJEWING THE JEWS THAT GOT J. F. KENNEDI KILLED

This would be terrible for AIPAC and all their sub-lobbies in every state that fund campaigns based on track record.

aye, the prospect of a stint in public office ought to be as alluring as fuckin jury duty. if the reward for service is the service itself, what kinds of people would be drawn to it?

Make a law that no dual nationals would be eligible for the congressional draft. Oy…VEY!!!

How very Jewish of you. The point is you're celebrating too early and it will take a long time for any of these beaners to gain full access to the USA, thus buying some time for Trump's immigration solution. But I know the last sentence only looks like sharting noises to you.

Sadly, if that was already in place we wouldn't be dealing with half of what we are now.

On the DOTR, we'll get revenge for what (((they))) did to JFKennedi.

Oh god like jury duty…
You get drafted for 8 years and pass the iq test you're stuck in dc working 5 days 40hours a week
No interference from lobbyist or the outside world like jurors
I think you got something there

>mostly (((white))) people
you seem new here

whoops didn't mean to sage

Yeah. It's going off about the Iran deal, which we are not at all discussing.

Nigger bot.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk&list=RDjShMQw2H2cM&index=16

or handing more free money to Israel.

Attached: cucks-for-israel.jpg (500x375, 47.08K)

criminally unchecked truth trips.

Attached: GET11542777jfkjewsinvolvedtakecareofkennedy.png (892x712, 154K)

The congress and senate is still mostly white and ((white)), i think largey to give the public prception of 'muh white supremacy' even though all the corporate policies and laws being passed don't reflect that, as we know, but they can still point to these white devils dat be makin all the racis laws

A white that sabotages his own race is worse than a nigger.
And I don't really think the God-Emperor is going for congressional term limits, here…
It is possible that he's bringing up the narrative in order to eliminate the term limits on the presidency. After all, presidential term limits were never part of the original Constitution, and the power imbalance created by these term limits gave congress an unfair advantage.
And why is it never pointed out that presidential term limits interferes with my choice as to who I may vote for?

Time to throw out these limitations. If you want to strip power from the political parties, then place general rules and limitations on how a political party MUST choose its candidates.

Attached: verynice.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

this would go more smoothly for trump because of his age. if it were, for example, a 40 year old trying to repeal the 22nd then suspicion from the opposition would have more to latch on to, but nobody can really accuse trump of trying to go for a multi-decade long power grab or anything because his age alone will limit his terms. if anybody can do it it's him.
presidential term limits clog and cripple the whole thing. the executive is the head of government and it can never be put on straight because of the constant changing and whatnot. you cant get anything done in eight years especially when the opposition party can just stall and obstruct while they wait for their guy to get in.
adding congressional term limits is adding a second wrong in order to correct a previous wrong. generally speaking, two wrongs dont make a right.

"ambition must be made to counteract ambition" as one of the founders said (i think it was james madison). this is the opposite of "just remove all the ambition so we'll be equal".
or maybe trump is doing this as a means of instantly removing all the old guys who'v been there for a long time which would take out a big chunk of the "swamp". the new guys who come in could then be more open to trumpism and he could say "i'll remove your term limits if you remove mine" and then you've got a bing bing bong deal.

Save the taxpayers BILLIONS.
1) Need eight year term with run off election after four.
2) Hopscotch PotUS election, eight years as well, run off after four.
Politicians only work 2.5 years then campaign for 1.5, travelling all over on the Taxpayers dime; security, first responders, five star meals, staff, etc. Then they send Family members to campaign separately, still need same; security, travel, hotel, etc.

Add in only needing polling stations half as often, (every eight years), etc.
Save BILLIONS

The ICE facility is on the border, not US soil. That's why they operate with the border exception allowed in the constitution. Of the 1500 in the caravan, only a few hundred made it through Mexico, 11 were arrested trying to sneak in illegally, exactly 8 people were allowed in the ICE facility (www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/the_americas/migrant-caravan-blocked-at-border-waiting-drags-into-second-day/2018/04/30/7c6ae7b6-4c7b-11e8-84a0-458a1aa9ac0a_story.html) which begins their month-long or year-long process of convincing us of their asylum process. After all that about 50 beaners are camping out between the Mexican fence and the ICE facility… waiting to perhaps be seen by ICE officials. But Pence already stated it will be difficult to convince the US to take them when Mexico already stated they'd take them already.