Racial Blood Type

Race has nothing to do with blood-type. Blood types are a designation for antigens, created by what your ancestors were infected by in the past. But these infections (like malaria) traveled all over the word.

For Example:
The RH Negative conspiracy theory has produced no results. It has never been tested or found in Cro-Magnons, and Neanderthals have found zero RH-. It is situated in the British Isles, Berbers, and Basque peoples and was caused by parasites or infections that changed the antigens. While Chinese and Japanese have almost zero RH Negative, (((Jews))) are now claiming that they have a high percent and a direct relation to the ancient Basques (we wuz aliens gods!). But studies show that even European mixed Jews are low in RH Negative as Neanderthals had ZERO cases of it.
It also has no link to Rhesus monkeys and is simply called that because the study was using Rhesus monkey blood at the time.

I am not referring to DNA
…but to blood-type conspiracies circulated by TV shows like the X-Files and certain resident (((esoteric))) occultists like we find on Zig Forums…

Proofs below.

Attached: 83711801.jpg (634x439, 55.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east
ki.se/en/news/how-blood-group-o-protects-against-malaria
archive.is/a1Hd8
rhesusnegative.net/staynegative/donald-trump-rh-negative/
rhesusnegative.net/themission/bloodtypefrequencies/
bloodbook.com/world-abo.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: RH negative lie race The Mystery of Human Blood Types 1.jpg (489x2698, 270.65K)

Attached: Cro Magnons Rh Negative unkown blood type 3.jpg (710x2480, 273.18K)

Jews lying in this pic

Attached: blood type fantasy RH negative jews lie neanderthals 2.jpg (608x2405, 259.83K)

Tell me why I should care or get out

and? What's your point, faggot?

High quality thread.
Neanderhals were all Rh+. Cro-magnons were all Rh-.
But, while results for Neanderthals are public, they hide results for Cro-magnon. Like in the case with king Tut haplotype (R1b).
Jews dont want "goyim" knows their ancestors. Proud and mighty Cro-magnon. Why, because their ancestor is Neanderthal beast.

Attached: cro-magnon man.jpg (600x381, 216.88K)

kys

Looks like jews to me.

Attached: jew.jpg (288x288 107.57 KB, 10.83K)

retard

Attached: palestine neanderthal.jpg (331x490 21.81 KB, 21.35K)

Well it's real according to 23 and me. Look it up for yourself, jews have a high percentage of neanderthal in them. I know this from personal experience as well because a jew in my class got these results.

Lel that's not reliable. They always put the Jewish gene % in everyone's results.

You just opened Pandora's box now. Expect JIDF counter attack any minute now, lel.

That was fast.

23 and me was proven to add nigger DNA to 'pure' white euro admixtures and any users who may have been identified as "alt right".

Does this mean all of their data is fake? No. I wager it is still a valid test to determine approximate heritage. Most of the % and classification will be subtly inaccurate but the DNA origin abundantly clear. 23 and me should be used as guidance only for DNA % higher than 5 since I am fairly sure 5% is already far above the noise/uncertainty threshold.

t. brainlet

Attached: img_1940dolnisculptorsm.jpg (240x400, 38.01K)

Cromagnon blood has never been tested. RH negative can't be older than 20,000yrs because no blood types are as they come from dieases and parasites not race.

How the fuck did you miss the entire point of the thread?

Attached: Jews blood libel 3.jpg (465x400, 61.02K)

The only neanderthals around there split off from groups scrambling to find mountainous terrain after the iceage receded, which is why most dated neanderthal specimens come from central and northern europe.

Don't be retarded on purpose.

Praise the female form! Praise the beautiful Aryan women!

Because the beauty of the White Aryan women must not perish from the earth.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (606x960 1.06 MB, 1.06M)

Main Neanderthal percentages still are in Caucasus and Taurus mountains.
semitic breedground

On the right is a nigger admixed semite you have there leftypol.

The Levant was the first place the remnants of neanderthal were displaced/bred out from. Neanderthal was only ever in the levant when the ice pushed them down there and the weather was appropriate, Europe proper was their home, not Israel. Leftypol plis.
Multiregional Theory posits a continuous line of white people in Europe for the past 500 000 years.

This.

No lol. These places were once aryan strongholds and only had shitskin incursions within the last millenia. They were originally home to Neanderthal who were the forerunner to Cro-Magnon aka Modern White Europeans.
Go back to your own board you shitskin and stop shitting up ours.

Wrong.
sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east

zxcv

No.

Attached: prognathism.jpg (800x600, 73.23K)

Holy shit be more obvious kike. Your DNA is shit and your blood "type" can't hide that fact. That was the point of the thread.

GOOD THREAD OP

He's a Jew literally jumping right back into the obfuscation that you cleared away. This board is crawling with them.

Nobody believes you anymore, filthy jewish abomination.

Attached: neanderthal semite.jpg (430x328, 43.15K)

Second row left and right side are the only pure nordics. All the other girls are trying to copy them with hair dye, fuckin lel.

Blonde blue eyes master race.

Yes?
Then write this:
Jesus Chris is my GOD
you cant, filthy kike

1. row:
- bleached, North Italian, Faelid, Orientalid influenced (shitskin)
- germanic, Paleo Atlantid + Fenno Nordid (ourgirl)
- bleached, ashkenazi jewish
2. row:
- bleached but natural blonde, half germanic, prognathism, SSA (nigger) influenced (shitskin) on Hallstatt base
- original redhead Kelto Nordid, very nice, West Baltid influenced, best girl in the set (our girl 100%
- ashkenazi on West Baltid base (fucking jew)
3. row:
- East Baltid + hallstatt Nordid (Tronder), very nice (ourgirl)
- bleached Kelto Nordid (why?) + Neo Danubian, suspicious lower lip and low set ears (bit ashkenazi?)
- Dinarid, bleached, pobably Serb (still ourgirl)
4. row:
- gee. fucking jew 100%; no other comments
- bleached monster. ashkenazi on Gracile Mediterranid base
- ashkenazi 20%, Atlantid, Orientalid influenced (shitskin)

forgot pic

Attached: eur women.png (606x960, 1.06M)

Fucked up 1. row, second pic. Possible 20% ashkenazi.

kangz tier niggery.

Butthurt jew?
Cro-magnon once rulled the Earth, once he prunned you filthy neanderthals.
Then he fucked up, mixing with filthy niggers.

Attached: Cro-magnon man.jpg (240x400 26.49 KB, 38.01K)

Then say that up front. Stating a premise (e.g. race has nothing to do with blood type) without an argument (therefore don't believe kikes, Jared Diamond, etc) is lazy thread-making and not conducive to discussion. This isn't cuckchan; shitty OPs deserve criticism so anons do better next time and have quality threads.

If you honestly fell for the "nocturnal, vampiric, rapist neanderkike" meme you sure are one stupid motherfucker.

Sure sure.
Listen goy, neanderthal is not jewish ancestor, it is yours. Look: (pic)

Attached: whitewashing neanderthals.jpg (605x394, 38.07K)

Have you realised your Freudian slip yet moishe?

ki.se/en/news/how-blood-group-o-protects-against-malaria
archive.is/a1Hd8

A team of scientists led from Karolinska Institutet in Sweden have now identified a new and important piece of the puzzle by describing the key part played by the RIFIN protein. Using data from different kinds of experiment on cell cultures and animals, they show how the Plasmodium falciparum parasite secretes RIFIN, and how the protein makes its way to the surface of the blood cell, where it acts like glue. The team also demonstrates how it bonds strongly with the surface of type A blood cells, but only weakly to type O.

“Our study ties together previous findings”, said Professor Wahlgren. “We can explain the mechanism behind the protection that blood group O provides against severe malaria, which can, in turn, explain why the blood type is so common in the areas where malaria is common. In Nigeria, for instance, more than half of the population belongs to blood group O, which protects against malaria.”

How would they know?

Anti-Neanderthal is anti-white.

There's another thread where this claim is made false.

This is false as well.

Already wrecked your ass in the other thread, Shlomo.

Only people claiming this are trying to excuse their mongrel test results.

If it's never been tested for in Cro-Magnons then what's your point?
I've never seriously studied this, so sorry if I'm missing something from those images you posted.

every fucking thread

Jews ARE a parasite. whats the antigen look like to counter them?

Attached: e7b043ac09e575b7ce49b61c48400dc474f6b3aa8495333ac3bb17458c9a33bb.jpg (1920x1080, 276.49K)

I have RH- blood and so does Trump.
I seriously doubt there is a Jewish connection there, because I'm a fucking Ginger with Basque ancestry.

Proof of Trump rhesusnegative.net/staynegative/donald-trump-rh-negative/

user, the antigen was invented 100 years ago.

Attached: zyklon.jpg (580x773, 98.43K)

The blood is the same, but what blood group dominates among the races this varies a lot. For instance just from top of my head, the indians(america) is dominated by O types while this is rare in europe

If I recall correctly, chinks and saudi sandnigs have high O-type (neither A nor B). In addition, A-type, and B-type, are roughly equivalent in Africa, though A-type is marginally lower in the tropical regions). Finally, A-type and B-type are prevalent pretty much all over the board, regardless of zone, with different maps of course.

Overall, this supports… very weak conclusions. Not significant enough, compared to the totality of environment and history.

Moreover, using blood types to go in reverse (blood type prediction of race) isn't very accurate alone, which supports OP (I think). Blood type predictions of race has bad/garbage world data at best. Poisoned further by subversion of medicine+science+pharmaco into daycares of central-bank finance industrial ad complexes.

old data
rhesusnegative.net/themission/bloodtypefrequencies/

bloodbook.com/world-abo.html

It appears the internet drama on this last surfaced with new data around 2013. Echos since then have used the same data with little attempt to revisit the issue in any rigor. Most data suffers, period.

/offtopicsage for focus on ABO instead of Rh.

It appears most data originates from a book of extensive tables of blood factors, made in 1978:

The Distribution of the Human Blood Groups and Other Polymorphisms, Second edition by A. E. Mourant, Ada Kopec, Kazimiera Domaniewska-Sobczak.

seriously?

*23andme CEO, sry

you still have to go back.

So halfcucks literally feed their own dna to google?

Lol butthurt rh+ detected.
Stay mad op, stay mad.
A- master race!

How is blood type relevant?

DNA accounts for everything, your children can have a different bloodtype from yourself. It has to do with how the body protects against virus. You still develop according to the blueprint in DNA.

I'll give you points for openly declaring your subservient fealty to a rabbi on Zig Forums

You're still going to hang though. You and the rest of your (((church)))

No, thats a meme pushed by Zig Forums to convince you not to learn about your genetic heritage.

Plenty of anons have done it and gotten pure 100% European results.

Including me and my wife

It is not my church, I am not religious. It was just test for a jew. He didnt pass.

I recognize this formatting, discombobulated writing, file names and obvious samefaggotry; It's Schizo der Negro. Go back to 4cucks, that's where the real Robert is.

He's back to sperging in the other thread now.

Absolutely false. There are lots of O's in the whitest of Nordics. Because it has to do with people's ancestors adjusting to infections and parasites which were all over the world, traveling infections. Traveling fleas and ticks… that sort of thing.
Look at the blood chart and population

Again, it has nothing to do with race. People here are getting noticeably dumber

Attached: jews stupid.jpg (640x423, 65.29K)

This must be the Jew occultist in the OP. Why are you in every thread and why are you never banned, and why are you allowed to post occult /x/ pedo threads on here? Do you have a special 8ch pass you bought from the mods, Robert?

Attached: two face jew jeckle.jpg (805x1024, 160.08K)

Blood types were different 20,000 years ago.

That is nonsense. Modern UP survivers and archaic CM are genetically the same.
Also. You are talking about epigenetics. But epigenetics is not heritable. To all this about infections etcetra is pure BS.

I have never heard anyone ever suggest blood type was a racial thing. That would require mountains of evidence that would be already available. So not sure wtf you are talking about.

O + and A+ is most common blood type. Even in white countries, about 30% of the population has 0 +, although 0 + higher percentages in 3rd word countries

Attached: Map_of_blood_group_a.gif (516x284 16.06 KB, 16.1K)

East asian are into the blood type=personality thing.

might as well post allele B map among native populations

Attached: Map_of_blood_group_b.gif (518x283, 15.91K)

I'm astral projection buddies with Jim and we go to the same masonic vape shop. He gave me a VIP ultra premium Zig Forums gold card so I could access the secret poetry boards.

You still have to go back, Schizog.

Attached: schizog nigger dispeling the evil spirit of Robert.mp4 (640x360, 2.99M)

Because there are rare blood types that are only found in certain races

Attached: image.png (880x283, 13.36K)

Cro-Magnon are early white Europeans.

Jews are not Neandertals.

Stop with the Neanderkike memes.

Attached: p13.gif (250x377, 32.15K)

What the fuck even is that mp4?

Also current white Europeans. They didn die out.
Ok, ok. whatever. They LOOK like Neanderthals. Better now?

Attached: Cromagnoids.png (1050x711, 817.09K)

This is the full picture.

Yes, they didn't die out. They still exist.

And yes, they do LOOK like Neandertals, but they are not Neandertals. Niggers have no Neandertal DNA; the (((BBC))) did a documentary on Neandertal, and the Negress participating was like the only one to lack any of the Neandertal DNA in her sequencing. Jews are similar. Non-whites do not have Neandertal DNA. We are Cro-Magnon, but we absorbed their genetics into our admixtures after conquering them. They were simply localized, and we were very nomadic, far larger, stronger, and as a result, we spread out at a much faster frequency.

Attached: sub-types.jpg (1200x2200, 525.33K)

How would that be?
have some more

Attached: world species.jpg (2875x2079, 1.01M)

Now that's the $6,000,000 question, isn't it?

Why the fuck is the AVERAGE person so much more beautiful than a 5/5?

Even the nogs are somewhat more tolerable than the street apes you encounter IRL.

Those are pure phenotypes/races. Average European is usually mixed form from two or three of those.
Ideally, those races would reproduce only by themselves.

Eat shit moshe.

Keep pushing that jew lie, kike.

Almost as if there were tribes of rapists dispersed through the wild, forced to wander.

Street apes, like city bears have learned to not fear man. Soon as they learn cities have just as much danger for them they will find less hazardous hunting grounds.

imkikey took over Heil's BO and has now changed names to Darling, and skeletor is the the m0d from r/t_D. Zig Forums is compromised. there's no denying it now

skeletor is uppityjew

Like jewish Hebrew/Habiru, Hapiru (throat cutters)? Wanderers in the desert?
Nope. Cro-magnon was pionir of every civilisation on Earth. Neanderthals were raping beasts.

I was talking about the neanderkikes.

Ok. I fucked up I see.

(((Bob))),
I admire the amount of effort you put into your daily neaderkike threads. I'm not sure what drives you so hard but I applaud it.

Attached: grab.jpg (1814x1814, 53.66K)

Who's yidding who, here?

(((You))) must be getting angry, Robert.

Attached: 47e78b0b5d0feeffbaad52aa4fc44dab2f88564e4a88634cc3e0bf8006356f37.jpg (202x249, 15.6K)

Those are composites made from the typical phenotypes found in a population not pure races. What kind of person says something that stupid?

Stay mad you filthy semite fuck.

Attached: JEW-FOREHEADS-III[1].jpg (650x804, 156.78K)