End Julian Assange's isolation

Let's get him out Zig Forums

change.org/p/end-julian-assange-s-isolation

It is with great concern that we learned that Julian Assange has lost access to the internet and the right to receive visitors at the Ecuadorian London Embassy. Only extraordinary pressure from the US and the Spanish governments can explain why Ecuador’s authorities should have taken such appalling steps in isolating Julian.

Attached: 106zq5y.jpg (640x360, 56.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jx563
archive.is/b5dLt
hooktube.com/watch?v=J6wPUtKg-Ac
archive.is/yjhJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep this thread alive

Explain why you needed to bump your (((internet petition))) after five minutes.

bump for justice

Bump.

He should have been memed free long ago.

No, explain.

Self-bumping doesn't work on this imageboard, newfag. All you're doing is contributing to an earlier death of the thread by pushing it closer to max replies. Lurk two years before posting.

What is your motivation to sage and thwart this thread?

also I came here since the 4chan exodus, newfag

bump

What’s your ✡motivation✡ to create it?

BUMP
He will be freed

Attached: IMG_3242.PNG (747x694 10.38 KB, 85.99K)

Even if the leaks proved to be pretty usefull in digging the truth, I'm not convinced that he is fighting for truth.
I'm more inclined to believe he is only promoting a self interest which is in total contrast to what he says his self interest is.

Attached: assange.png (514x207, 14.41K)

That's not his real twitter
Pretty sure that's a fake

The white wizard will be freed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 3.39.44 PM.png (1070x1044, 1.66M)

The account with the 810k followers is fake?

Bump for ah-sang
Also:

He is already dead
The people behind his twitter are pushing conspiracy theories and weird discussions and will not confirm his life with PGP signature
In fact, if you ask for PGP signature you will get blocked

Attached: these-ugly-people-exist-17-140x140.jpg (140x139, 7.04K)

He's already dead m8.

Fucking blow your brains out.

why cunt? this is his real acc, prove me wrong

Hes dead jim. Dak 10.16.10

Why don't you guys just donate some buttcoins to him?

What's with all these not white languages, Pol?

Attached: images.png (2659x1662, 503.91K)

>>>/out/

hes been dead for a while. Join him user.

Attached: Cancer.jpg (540x591, 140.06K)

Attached: 1521647833907.png (1876x781, 131.9K)

Bump.
Let's get to work, I have a day off anyway.

Attached: 1508008188050.jpg (670x833, 80.95K)

Just kill yourself.

let's say all charges are dropped
is he even safe as a free man?

Attached: shkreli.png (570x614 634.73 KB, 64.2K)

Not a single one of us is safe and we haven't been charged with anything. This isn't about safety, motherfucker. We won't be safe until every jew is dead.

Wow, you really convinced us with such a topical and organic image!
Nobody will mourn your death.

Attached: sassycat.jpeg (640x607, 94.19K)

no explanations to any happenings and no PGP from JA since whenever. he ded and dense-as-fuck jude Darlingskeep stickying slide threads

Thanks for all that absence of proof. Keep at it, I'm sure you'll convince some credulous retards elsewhere.

He may be safer where he is. And he may not even be in the Embassy.

Currently the only people who want to draw him out are possibly those who want to kill him.

This is actually true.
Mind you, keys were never found in BTC blockchain (at least, not in usable form). Something probably happened, but don't think he's dead. Probably evac'd to Ecuador.
This. If he's out, it's best to keep up the illusion that he's in. Otherwise, four self-inflicted gun-shots to the back of the head.

No petition has ever changed anything besides ben & ice cream flavors.
Signing a petition is the same as putting a flag filter over your faceberg profile picture. It's doing less than nothing.

You keep posting this everywhere, why? Can you not argue?

It's a good sink for the impotent rage of the masses.

Hopefully resurrected, too.

Yeah it's a way to vent outrage. Outrage that should be channeled into actually doing something, not giving your information to (((change.goy)))

why are you lying?

archive.is/jx563
archive.is/b5dLt

Attached: would you like to get your ass spanked.jpg (1280x800, 73.05K)

do you also have the png from the screenshot?

We physically saw him. It makes much more sense to just front him.

No John Pilger interview. No Pamela Anderson visiting Assange in embassy, no Podesta lobster rissoto,no Assanges embassy internet cutoff,no TaC,lying about his twitter,

What are you faggots sliding here?

Attached: AsPilint.jpg (480x360, 4.65K)

Technically, droning him would do that too, so what are you getting at ((​(OP)))?

ITT
This slide thread is glowing like Fukushima.

sage on protest - that slide datamining threads should never get a sticky

which one?

Hmmm reminds me of the recent "CP on bitcoins blockchain" FUD articles from like a month or two ago

No it doesn't. You are just a cunt spreading misinformation newfriend

Can't release Assange if he's already dead.

Attached: thinkaboutit.jpeg (702x395, 30.49K)

are you trying to pull an Assange is dead because he has no connection with the outside world like it happened in 2016?

If they seriously killed him, then wholly shit…fuck everything

If that's the case, then Wikileaks should release the insurance file

ofc you do

You've heard of deep fakes, yes? All video of him is compromised.

The decryption keys for the dumps were kept in the block chain. No CP as far as I know. If it's there, it was no doubt put there by (((them))) to be used as a "reason" for "whatever".

are you going to start pointing in the morph cuts of Assange-John Pilger which is the only thing you can base your theory on?

No, I'm going to point to THE EXISTENCE OF DEEP FAKES, which utterly destroys all video evidence that could possibly be posted. Try again with a real argument.

So according to your logic:
>RT is probably compromised and works with DNC (((wew)))

Attached: wewface.jpg (640x448, 28.15K)

No, try again, liberal. That's not how it works.
Literally who. We're discussing Assange.
It's media, yeah. What, you think that RT isn't kiked?
Whichever ones happened after they killed him, yeah.
It's a lawyer, you fucking yid.
Obviously if they've killed him and there was no dead man's switch leak.
Yet what? How about you keep your strawmen to yourself. How about you stop inventing a false narrative. How about you stop claiming others said things they never said.
Yep, enjoy your (((morph cuts))).
I said that deep fakes render all video evidence null and void. I have said nothing else. You have no refutation for the one statement I have made. You have invented a dozen other statements that I did not say. Try again, liberal.

Litterary who? You want to discuss Assanges capturing yet you claim to have no idea who Pilger is?

Again strawman. My argument was kiked + works with DNC which is many times harder.

Assumption which you cannot prove yet fits your narrative
Assumption which you cannot prove yet fits your narrative

Show me a deep fake >10sec similar with that of Assanges interviews (many of which happened in front of an audience )

This is 2016 all over again.
Hur dur assange is dead show proof of life
Hur dur assange is dead show proof of life

Don't pretend you are not shilling a narrative cunt

Attached: deadeyes.jpg (850x567, 65.69K)

Assange is dead .. prove me wrong , pic related

Attached: assangefake.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

It’s not, you simply have no idea what that word means.
Your “argument” was a strawman. I said nothing remotely close to what you said. You have no reply for what I said.
lol
lol degenerate; do your own fucking research
So… show proof he’s alive.
I said that deep fakes render all video evidence null and void. I have said nothing else. You have no refutation for the one statement I have made. You have invented a dozen other statements that I did not say. TRY AGAIN, LIBERAL.

Julian Assange will have my interest only once he names the kike for what it is. Since ZOG is obvious and at the reach of some internet autists, he should have a lot to say about it by now. What if he's one of (((their))) tools ? I mean if you're already wanted by most governments and would probably get black bagged the moment you step outside, you shouldn't really give a fuck about cutting the bullshit and spewing all you've got about (((them))) and the JQ, right ?

(this is not me)
means

(this is me)

Dipshit.

This is how retarded you actually are.

while I said

Faking a livestream in front of an audience is different from a deepfake video cunt.And you know that ofc, yet you again choose to ignore it.

Attached: decap.jpg (1920x1080, 95.7K)

(((seth rich))) was a kike, brainlet.

Attached: 7qCpfkG.jpg (1440x1440, 282.53K)

Assange is the greatest hero of the 21st century and don't you forget it.

It's a highly unfortunate video edit, a new cutting tool in Premiere Pro 2017 called Morph Cut.
hooktube.com/watch?v=J6wPUtKg-Ac

No, it's not.

wtf I hate exposing the clintons, the deep state and the jews now!

Try again shill , its the first time i post in this thread .. calling everyone a liberal .. projection much ?

Attached: 1493778593615.jpg (1024x758, 55.08K)

That's like asking a nigger to read.

Time will tell , judgement will come.

He's probably correct, because I'm not convinced that Assange himself is acting on his own will and merit.
He could just be another pawn.

All of them. It's like a puppet theatre.

No it won't. Only death or revolution.

Reported for not even trying to be literate.
Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned. Who's the audience? Paid shills.

Reported.

In a debate where admittance is open and free?
archive.is/yjhJs

Believing this is a deepfake
This is how retarded you actually are.

(wrong user)
(this is the one)

Look gentlemen, if you are worried about shills, try to defeat them without shitting up the board with:
posts.
That has not worked. You need to attack that issue with a more outside of the box method.

first show some evidence that he's even alive. I doubt you'll find it. All we have right now is the claims of an mk ultra kitten and known satanist pam anderson that he's still among the living. I think he's been dead since 10/16

agree. All assange needs to do is step out on his balcony to show he's alive, but he won't do it.

do you even read the thread?

photoshop alert. it looks like they photoshopped assange's face on some other dudes body. Pamela anderson is an mkultra kitten.

Attached: 4BC5D8B900000578-5683695-image-a-65_1525284294550.jpg (634x806, 64.62K)

Assange was right. Trump must do everything he can to stop globalisation and the NWO

>>>/reddit/

That is the best photoshop that has ever been made by human hands.

What about the livestreaming with open and free admitance? Is this fake too?Do you really believe this?

Something wrong
Must post in this thread
Assange is gone
Nigga, he DEAD!

It's common knowledge that they can produce cgi images in real time responding to the face of an actor. No one was in the same room as assange for that livestream, they just saw him on a monitor and that can be easily faked now.

BULLSHIT

When Assange regains control of internet in the embassy suddenly all of these shit posts and misinformation will dissapear. I've seen it happening once and it will happen again.

LIBERAL DETECTED
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT. SEE THE VIDEO.

if the building caught on fire and he had to leave, would they immediately arrest him?

Of course. How do you think cops around the world operate, user? What do you think happened to Dorner?

I've seen these videos posted here faggot long before you post them again.

A sane person would 100% recognize these videos made from these particular programs are fake.
Show them to me
I absolutely do. And there is none of you cunts that showed me something that absolutely proves that Assange is dead and the videos are fake.
All of your claims are that he MIGHT be dead because there are programs that MIGHT be able to replicate a human and that everyone that is around him MIGHT be mkultrad .
So I trust my empirical data more than your cunt MIGHTS.

And a sane person wouldn't believe all of you shills with all your MIGHTS.

So you admit that it's common knowledge and you admit that you were wrong. Got it.
Prove your claim.
No, it's your claim.
You clearly don't. You barely have a theory of mind. You were already proven wrong and you admit that you were wrong.
That's not what is being said. What is being said that VIDEO EVIDENCE IS UNTRUSTWORTHY. You are creating IMPLICATIONS from that statement.
You have no such data and have posted no such data.
Mueller "might" be our guy. Assange "might" still be alive. THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE PERSON WHO MAKES THE CLAIM.

Obviously a kike shill. Kike shills will never cede reality. Just because there are a million videos on youtube by these programs, and articles about them in the press, etc. doesn't mean the kike is willing to admit they exist. You have to argue it with them. There's no surer sign of a kike than some opponenet that wants to force you to argue generally understood and non-controversial aspects of reality, and the Jew I'm responding to knows it.